where I should've been (EDITI...

By 6ixtsix

UNDER MASSIVE RECONSTRUCTION BECAUSE THIS BOOK BADLY NEEDS IT Promised a total turn around in her life.vaness... More

authors note
chapter 1**
chapter 2**
chapter 3**
chapter 4**
chapter 5**
chapter 6**
chapter 7**
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
author note

chapter 37

204 10 1
By 6ixtsix

Vanessa' pov:

           I was took back to prison after the judges verdict.

     My cell mates was surprised to see back because they were sure I would beat the case.

      I went straight to my bed ignoring their questioninong look. Tears rolling down my cheeks. I can't believe I have to spend ten years in this hell hole. Why that monster maltreats my child.

     I've lost my child, my freedom and the love of my life. I've lost everything.

     God why do you hate me so much?!!!.

     I closed my eyes. Hoping this was all a nightmare and I would wake up back in Petra's bed.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

    I was woken from my sleep by the loud voices of my cellmate.

     "Why are you guys making so much noise?" I asked sleepily.

   "Good, you're up get up now follow us. You're being transferred to another cell." An officer who I didn't notice when I opened my eyes said

"No, you can't just change her cell like that." Biggie said blocking the officer from coming near my bed.

   "Why are you guys changing her cell, huh?" Lanky asked walking closer to the officer. He stepped back a trembling a little.

   I chuckled at the sight.

   "Why are you guys changing my cell?"

   "It's the dpo's order. You ladies should step back before we  use tasers on you." The one in front of biggie said.

(Dpo: deputy police officer)

  "Guys is okay, I will go with them. I will see y'all around." I hugged them and pack my stuff. Aunt faith and Nadia had been bring stuff from outside to me.

   I have enough, so I don't have to eat the prison food. Petra's food is a hundred times better than the trash they serve here.

   I got my things and followed the officer.

      One of the officers collected my bags and motion for me to follow the other one. I was hesitant at first. Cos I don't want him stealing my stuff. I don't trust these motherfucker. But I didn't have any choice because he literally dragged it from my hand.

    The other officer led me to a dark room that smelt musty.

  "What are we doing here?" I asked the officer. But the bastard quickly got outside and locked the door.

    "Hey!!" I yelled banging the door.

  "Calm down  wifey." I turned around quickly when the lights was turned on. Revealing a smiling Maurice.

  "Hey van van" I looked behind Maurice to see stenchy grinning at me. The other guy had a bored look on his face.

   "Wha- what are you guys doing here?" I asked shakily. My back pressed against the door.

  "You'll find out very soon. Benjamin tie her up." Maurice said to the other guy.

    I began running on instinct, I ran into a grinning stenchy, who carried me like I was a piece of paper.

   God im so stupid. What was I thinking?

   I was held down by stenchy. why Benjamin tied me to a chair.

    Maurice walked up to me with a brass knuckles.

   "Let's see how many punches it'll take to make you pass out." He said landing one punch to my stomach.

    I yelled out in pain as he continued assaulting my stomach.

    "Please, please stop." I cried out in pains

  "Stop? You're telling me to stop?......did you think of stopping when you were cheating on me continously?!" He yelled and and slapped me across the face.

  "I never cheated on you Maurice. What are you talking about?"

   "Now you're wanna act dumb? Did you or did you not slut yourself out to my best friend Raphael?" He asked angrily.I looked at him like he grew another head.

   "I only saw your friend twice and you were with me during those times."

   "Liar! You're a fucking liar Vanessa. So you're trying to tell me both raphael and Carina are lying on you?"

   "Wait, Carina? My sister? What does she have to do with this?"

   "Shutup! I hate you so much Vanessa. We could have been happy but you decided to be a whore, you even fucked me best friend!" He began landed punches on my stomach angrily, until I was unconscious.

     I woke up with an IV on my hand in a completely different cell. This one is less stinky and more Spacious than the one I shared my old cellmates.

      It has only one bed, so I guess I got transferred to a private cell. But why? Is this another one of Maurice's plan?

     What did Maurice mean by what he said about my sister?

   I shrugged it off. He's probably on drugs again.

    My cell open to reveal officer perverts with a concerned look on her face.

   "You're awake, thank goodness." She said walking up to my bed.

   "How many hours have I been unconscious?" I asked.

  "Hours? Girl you've been out for day. You scared me."she said checking the IV.

     "Days?"

    "Yes, four days to be exact."

   "Are you like my nurse?" I asked genuinely confused as to why she was here.

  "No I'm not. But Im in charge of you."

    "It's only right that a gay officer watch over a gay criminal." I said sitting up and removing the in from my hand

  "Don't remove that!"

   "I'm fine I don't feel that much pain. I guess I healed while I was unconscious."

   "I'm sorry about what, happened. You don't deserve to be here" she said genuinely.

  "It's alright it not you fault. Thanks for checking on me though" I said and walked to be bathroom to pee.

   I came back and found her sitting in my bed.

   "I'm sure your job is not to go around sitting on the prisoners bed." I said as I walked back to the room.

   "I do whatever I want..... Are you sure you don't feel any pains?" She asked with a worried look.

  "No I don't. Can I ask u a question?"

   "Yeah,you can"

   "Why was I given a singles room? Isn't it for like those big criminals?" I asked

   "Honestly, I don't know why. It was the dpo's order. I'm honestly worried about this arrangement." She said sighing.

   Hmmm what happened to the rude officer pervert?

    "Why do you say so?" I asked confused. Because I thought it was a good thing I get my own cell. Don't get me wrong I loved my old cellmates but I love my own personal space.

    "Officer Daniels! What are you doing sitting around?" A middle aged bald headed pot bellied man came opening my cell.

   Does everyone walk around with a key to my cell? What the fuck.

   "Sorry sir, I was just checking up on her. I will take my leave now." Officer perverts said standing up and walking to the door but hesitating a little.

    Weird

   "Daniels!" The man yelled, irritated.

  "Right, I will take my leave." With that she left.

  "How are you Vanessa?" He asked walking closer to me, I started backing up

  "I- I'm fi- fine." I stuttered not like where this was going.

   "You were sentenced to 10 years in prison with hard labour right?" He asked and I nodded my back hit the wall. Fuck

     "Well your hard labour start today." He said looking at me and licking his dried black lips.

   "O- okay I will just go wait for you by the door." I said trying to get myself from this uncomfortable position.

   He held my throat making it hard for me to breath.

   "This place is to correct your abnormality. So I'm going to be fixing you with good dick for the time being. The hard labour on your sentence will be that of laboured breathy moans." He said chuckling deeply and threw me on the bed.

     I cried out, kicking yelling and screaming. He gave me a hard slap across the face. And got down from the bed and started removing his clothes.he smiled widely at me when he was completely naked.

   "Now suck me like the slut you are" he said pulling me up in a sitting position, his dick almost poking my eyes.

   God just end my life already!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 3K 20
Halfway through her walk, her secretary appeared. Helena stopped to hear what he had to say. My vision for this long awaited day shattered when she t...
109K 14.1K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
39.5K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...
13.4K 674 24
I need answers now, I don't like not knowing what's going on. So after Lea and I are alone in the car, I decide to ask my questions. "Why are we leav...