Once upon a playboy ✓ (Spin-O...

Por Sanju_sharma

When did you go on a vacation? And where have you gone for a vacation? And for how many days you have been on... Más

Disclaimer
Introduction
Story starts
Prologue
Hero
What to do??
Will reading
Deal
Solution
Time for vacation
First week
Second week
Anxious
Picnic??
Camp
His first painting
A new friend
Blissful days
How to meet again??
Date night
She is.....
Where is she?
Blind trust
The dreadful day
The bitter truth
The morning after
In a blink.....
Come with me
Back to Seattle
A new family
Our little moments
Michael's office
Date night
Lazy day
Breaking news
Her first step
Couple??
Another breaking
A chaos
She left
Family time
Yours
Dear Michael
Dear Martin
Suffocating
I love you
I need to do
The interview
My woman is a ......
I'm back
Proposal
Wedding
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Sebastian and Adrienne

After effects

127 18 8
Por Sanju_sharma

So, actually, this chapter is about the comments of different people on the situation.... I didn't wanted to drag much... So only wrote a few comments.....

_________

: Is it true?

: I think so.

: Maybe or may not be.

: It is! Otherwise he won't do that….

: Maybe he has done that to just shut the media.

: Has he done that before?

: Exactly, he hadn't done that before. It is the first time.

: But why now?

: To stop the media.

: No. That's because he cares for her.

: But why her? She is nothing.

: No woman is nothing!! *Angry face emoji*

: *Rolling eyes* that's not what I mean.

: *Flipping hair* I don't care.

: Well… is she really a painter?

: Who knows? Maybe he is lying?

: He never lies.

: Who knows?

: Everyone knows. 

: And it's freaking ADRIENNE who interviewed him. She won't do it if this is all bullshit.

: Money makes anything possible.

: Do you mean to say that Adrienne did that for money?

: Everything does involves money.

: BUT NOT WITH ADRIENNE. 

: True though.

: I saw the sincerity in his eyes.

: I saw the love in his eyes.

: We know how a player he is.

: HE WAS.

: So what? Do you really think he changed?

: Can you certify that he hadn't?

: Can you certify that he changed?

: Guys! Just see this article. This is something interesting.

SHE IS A PAINTER

Mia is a very talented painter. I'm her agent. I know I should have come forward early and scream what a kind and talented lady she is but this is high time. I know what she has been through. And I know how hard she works to build a career for herself. 

As Mr. Collin stated life hasn't been fair to her but she bent that life and stood tall. 

There are many people to whom I offered services. All of those are Mia's works. I now request all of you to please come out in the open and show this world what a talented person she is. 

A person among us is trying her best to cope with her life. I feel it's our minimum duty to at least stand by her. 

I believe that a person should never be judged basing on what they have gone through. We should see the fact how they are trying to be now.

: He claims he is Mia's agent. Do any of you guys know him? 

: Wait! Mia is from Telluride, right?

: Yeah!

: Telluride and a painter….. I KNEW HER…. god! She is the same woman!!

: What is the same woman!

Pics of a wall painting were just uploaded. To the left corner of the wall, a beautiful tree was adorned with little flowers and little branches. A swing was hung down from one of it's large branches. Two kids were swinging, their hair dancing wilding in the wind. Their little innocent face marred with a full blown smile.

Another picture was uploaded, zoomed in on the right bottom corner of the wall. MIA. The wall was signed with those beautiful three letters.

: What is this?

: That's the painting by Mia.

: You sure?

: I'M!! THATS THE PAINTING FORM MY BROTHERS PLACE. Once I went to his home and found that he is decorating a wall in his bedroom to surprise his childhood sweetheart. I was mesmerised with the art. It's still was in progress at that time. I met the artist and spoke with her. I instantly liked her. She is so full of passion and ideas! 

THAT WAS HER! MIA! GOD! WHY HADN'T RECOGNISED HER BEFORE!!

: So, it's true that she is a painter.

: SHE IS!!

: So what? Like every woman she too is after his money. 

: *GIF of killing a person* LIKE EVERY WOMAN!! SERIOUSLY? LIKE YOUR MOM AND WIFE AND DAUGHTER?

: WHAT IS IT TO DO WITH MY MOM, WIFE AND DAUGHTER?

: DON'T YOU DARE GENERALISE THE WHOLE GENDER JUST BECAUSE OF FEW PEOPLE.

: Then what? Has media people claimed wrong?

: Who knows that? No one knew the truth!

: Then why is everything so keen on discussing these half baked truths?

: Guys! See this! One more article!!

SHE IS SUCH A CUTE LITTLE THING.

Few days back, they were in my shop. Mia is here to purchase a few essentials for her work. Michael has made everyone go crazy with his non stop questions. *The lady added, chuckling* Michael was hell bent on paying for her stuff but she refused. It's me who accepted the payment from his card. They are really such a cute couple. I hate to see all this happening with them.

: See! She is not after his money. 

: You guys are just blinded by his charms.

: And you guys are just blinded by the fact of finding flaws in everyone.

: If there is a flaw! We need to consider that.

: Flaws are to be considered only to rectify them and make the person or thing better than before but not to degrade them.

: Guys, another one is here.

Ms. WARNER. I'M WAITING.

Ms. Warner, we had a deal. You promised me some paintings. Now, where have you gone without fulfilling it? 

: IT'S CHARLES BROWN!!!!!

: They really have a deal??

: Getting Mr. Brown's approval is not an ordinary thing!!!!!

One after the other people around the country have started uploading pictures of Mia's paintings. Many people have bought Mia's paintings directly and also from her agent. Many other people have strokes of Mia's brushes, adorning their walls permanently. 

The bad people who have captured Mia might not know her talent and passion. The neighbours of Mia and fellow residents of her town might not know what she does roaming around at nights and to other places.

But many people saw what she does and what she is capable of doing. Now, they felt responsible to share that to the world.  

Life doesn't always gives us what we wants. It's also throws us into the paths we don't even want to walk through even in the wildest of our dreams. We will be left with no other choice. We need to walk through that dirty paths. 

But will it make us dirty? 

To me, Mia is not dirty. Though she has walked through that path, though she has been nothing but a usable thing for many people's pleasures, to me, she will never be dirty. 

She is the purest and finest woman I have ever met!!

_______________

--Michael--

"Little!! Look, your house. The house which held many of your memories. I bought it now. How? I traced your old land lords. They sold it to me. It's ours now!!!!! You always wanted to bring life to it, right? Let's bring it together." I switched on the back camera and turned it to the wall in the living room that was filled with colors from Mia's paintings.

"Like you filled it with colors, let's fill this entire house with colors once you came back. Ok, sweetheart." 

Blowing a flying kiss, I stopped the video and immediately posted it on my Instagram wall. 

Mia once told me that she is scared that some day her previous landlords might come and claim back the house. She thinks that they left it abandoned because everyone believed that her family died in the same house.

So now when she started living in here, she thought they might come back and she would have to lose the house. But how can I let that happen?

So, I traced them down and they easily agreed to sell that house to me. I'm not surprised, though. 

After uploading the video, I closed my phone and turned towards another person in the room and winked at her. She grinned widely. She then walked towards the wall filled with Mia's paintings and traced them so delicately, with her delicate fingers.

"Say, will she teach painting to Krish and Renee? I don't want them to be…. Just engaged in studies…. Like me." She said and I traced the pain in her voice. 

"You too are doing good now." I said.

Clad in a light green salwar, she is radiating the light around her. I'm happy. So happy that we haven't changed her completely. She mingled with us well but her food habits and dress codes remained same. I sometimes noticed the struggle she faced to adjust here while trying to follow her culture but Robert helped her a lot. I felt so helpless in those situations. I'm indebted to her for making me the person who I'm now. How can I repay her? Maybe I should visit India and learn everything of her previous lifestyle. So that I can be a helping hand to Robert.

Sighing, she turned towards me, "But it's not an easy task when you are getting old. We can't completely concentrate on it."

I frowned, "30 is hardly an old age."

Sanju wanted to explore her talents in different fields. She once shared that all her life her only concentration was on studies. So, now she started learning how to dance. I agree it's not going good so far but I know with her determination she will ace it one day. 

She rolled her eyes, "Tell me. Will she teach them?"

"Gladly. You don't even need to doubt." Nodding, she took a look around the house. Apart from living room and kitchen and her gallery room,  everything is in a disastrous condition. Mia couldn't afford to repair the entire house. 

"God, how has she lived here, Michael?" Sanju asked and I just shrugged.

After taking a look around the house, many ideas kept on popping in my head about how to renovate it. Hopefully, if Mia chooses to stay with me in Seattle, we can turn this into a holiday home. I can picture Mia and I coming here for holidays with our kids. We can roam around the woods. We can come here for the camp every year. 

We can also build a small house for Coco in the back yard.

Boy!!! Hold your horses!!!!!

Oh see, my brain has finally choosen to come out of its dig. 

Finally, we locked the door and exited the house. Near my car I saw Mrs. Smith, the house keeper who worked for me when I visited here and also the one who exposed to me about Mia.

"Mr. Collin." She called. I'm so fucking angry at her. Ignoring her I moved to open my door.

"Mr. Collin, please. I'm here to apologise you."

"For what?" I growled.

She flinched at my tone, "For… for... Mia."

"You are not even worth to utter her name." I roared. More than anyone in this world, she should know who Mia is. She should have been a shoulder for Mia to lean on but what she has done? She herself has thrown Mia into a gutter.

"Please….please…. Mr. Collin. I need to talk with you. Let us go to my home." She started pleading with me. 

"Not happening." I growled. I don't want to see her face because I still remember the disgusting look she gave Mia on that day during my vacation when she saw Mia with me. 

"Please….please….. I'm begging you."

"No …." I felt Sanju grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

"Please lead the way." She said smiling and Mrs. Smith turned around.

"Sanju…." 

"Shhh…. Come on. Don't act like a child." Silencing me, she led me forward.

We entered the Smith's house. Mr. Smith is no where to be seen.

"He went to grocery store." Mrs. Smith answered by silent question.

Nodding, I flopped on the couch in the living room and Sanju flopped down beside me.

Mrs. Smith offered us coffee but we both refused. I'll be happy if we just get over.

"I know Mia's parents." She started, while sitting on the other couch which is close to Sanju, "Mia was 5 year old when Warners' moved to this town. She was such an adorable kid." 

She said, opening an album. I immediately snatched it from her hand. 

When I looked into it, I found an old picture of a family. I instantly recognised the kids as my Mia. I looked at her parents in the picture and I have to admit Mia got all her beauty from her mother. She is splitting image of her mother.

"Mr and Mrs. Warner were very friendly. Within a short span they gained everyone's affection in the town. Mrs. Warner has become so close to me and after Maddy's birth, their family knew no bounds of their happiness."

I heard her sniffing but without looking at her I kept on concentrating on the album. One after the other I flipped through them and my heart broke at the photos. There were photos of Mia's birthday's, Warners'anniversaries, Maddy's pics. 

Why God has been so cruel and snatched everything from them? What wrong have they done?

"Suddenly one morning, when we couldn't find any movement in their house, we broke open the door. And I still couldn't erase the scene I saw." 

Her sobs increased and I again ignored them.

"Maddy was found motionless in the floor. Mr and Mrs. Warner were found…. Hanged… themselves….."

Her words made my head snap towards her. Hanged themselves? Mia said that they all were shot dead. Then how can that be possible?

"Mia was found no where. I got panicked. Investigation has started and the police has also started a search party for Mia but we couldn't find her anywhere."

Yes because they took her away!!!

"Then police found the note written by Mr Warner stating that Mia turned into a ……. " Her tears leaked down and I clenched my fist tight to control myself, "And they couldn't bear that humiliation."

They were backed by many people in the system.

Thomas's words ringed in my ears. They took away Mia and they made up all this bullshit story. What is the need for them to go to this extent?

"My pain turned into anger. Many years passed by but I couldn't forgery a thing. Then one day Mia accidentally showed up here and everyone once again got reminded of that fateful day."

"And all of you choose to vent it out on Mia!!!" I growled. Seriously!!?? Are these people for real? If they really thought all of this happened because of Mia then they should have stepped away from her. Instead they choose to throw stones at her. 

At my words, she burst out into tears and Sanju moved close to her to provide her some comfort. 

I just sat there silently controlling my rage.

"I should have been there for her….. I should have spoken to her….." She kept on repeating and I huffed. What is the use now?

Finally when her sobs subdued I stood up. I have had enough.

"I'm taking these photos with me." Stating that, I walked out of the house, without looking back. Few moments later Sanju joined me and we both hopped into my car.  We both were silent for a few minutes even after I started the engine.

"I'm still angry at her." I finally said, gripping the wheel tight. 

"Mee too." She said, tapping on her phone. 

"Then how are you being so calm?" I asked her. 

She shrugged, "What is the use in even thinking about it?"

"Huh??"

She sighed, "I strongly believe that Mia is not gonna live here permanently. This place has given her bad memories than good. Even if she returns here it has to be her choice to forgive that lady. So, forget it. You have enough to worry. Don't add new things. Have a peace mind and wait for your lady."

I sighed, "When is she going to return?" It's been so many days, Little. I'm getting worried she won't return at all. 

She smiled, "I think it's soon. Looks like your message started making people think."

She said scrolling through her phone.

______

: God! The video! Have you guys seen that? Her entire house is filled with paintings!

: And Michael said that he bought that house! Dammit! He is serious about her!!

: What is it for you guys if he is serious about someone! It's his life and he does whatever he wants!

: I think I really have jumped to conclusions too fast.

: Me too think the same.

_________

So, how is the chapter guys? I hope it hadn't confused you...

Just like our Mike how many of you're waiting for our Little Mia??

Don't forget to share your views....

Love,
Sanju...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.9K 191 46
Going into a megastar's life and falling I love isn't for the weak making you probably feel the pressure to constantly be successful there will be...
2.8M 79.9K 64
Love. It was infuriating yet strangely addicting. It swirls in unknown waters, testing its limits before striking. The sensation of its claws diggin...
1.1K 362 67
Is it true that different poles attract? Could a superstar fall in love with a normal girl that is unfortunately called men-magnet as they all fall f...
1.5M 50.8K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...