I Love You... In Every Univer...

Af EreMikaheart

SPOILER WARNING: What if in an alternative universe, after Eren's death, he replaces Founder Ymir Fritz and b... Mere

1. I Hate You!
2. See you later, Eren
3. I Wish I could See You Again...
4. To You, In 2,000 Years (Season 1 First Chapter)
5. That Day
6. A Dim Light Amid Despair
7. The Night of the Closing Ceremony
8. First Battle
9. The World the Girl Saw
10. Small Blade
11. I Can Hear His Heartbeat
12. Whereabouts of His Left Arm
13. Response
14. Idol
15. Scar
16. Primal Desire
17. Can't Look Into His Eyes Yet
18. Special Operations Squad
19. What Needs to be Done Now
20. Female Titan
21. Forest of Giant Trees
22. Bite
23. Erwin Smith
24. Crushing Blow
25. The Defeated
26. Smile
27. Mercy
28. Wall (Season 1 last Chapter)
29. Beast Titan (Season 2 First Chapter)
30. I'm Home
31. Southwestward
32. Soldier
33. Historia
34. Warrior
35. Close Combat
36. The Hunters
37. Opening
38. Children
39. Charge
40. Scream (Season 2 Last Chapter)
41. Smoke Signal (Season 3 First Chapter)
42. Pain
43. Old Story
44. Trust
45. Reply
46. Sin
47. Wish
48. Outside the Walls of Orvud District
49. Ruler of the Walls
50. Friends
51. Bystander
52. Night of the Battle to Retake the Wall (Part 1 Last Chapter)
53. The Town Where Everything Began (Part 2 First Chapter)
54. Thunder Spears
55. Descent
56. Perfect Game
57. Hero
58. Midnight Sun
59. The Basement
60. That Day
61. Attacking Titan
62. The Other Side of the Wall (Season 3 Last Chapter)
63. The Other Side of the Sea (Season 4 First Chapter)
64. Midnight Train
65. The Door of Hope
66. From One Hand to Another
67. Declaration of War
68. War Hammer Titan
69. Assault
70. Assassin's Bullet
71. Brave Volunteers
72. A Sound Argument
73. Counterfeit
74. Guides
75. Children of the Forest
76. Hurt
77. Sole Salvation
78. Above and Below (Part 1 Last Chapter)
79. Judgement (Part 2 First Chapter)
80. Sneak Attack
81. Two Brothers
82. Memories of the Future
83. From You, 2000 Years Ago
84. Melting
86. Care (Part 2 Last Chapter)
87. Regrets (Part 3 First Chapter)
88. Battle of Heaven and Earth
89. Precious
90. Over (Part 3 Last Chapter)
91. Home (Part 4 First Chapter)
92. Handcuffs
93. Lost
94. Understand
95. Good Old Days
96. Dreams
97. I Love You... I Love You in Every Universe
98. Face Your Fears, Eren Yeager
99. The Ending We Deserve (Part 4 Last Chapter)
100. To You, 2000 Years Later (Part 5 First Chapter)
101. A Long Dream
102. Towards the Tree on That Hill
103. Just the Two of Us
104. 2000 Years Apart (Final Chapter)

85. Morning of the End

483 9 10
Af EreMikaheart

AUTHOR'S POV:

Erwin was sitting in his office, deep in thoughts when he suddenly found himself at the Paths.

After hearing Eren's declaration, Erwin stood up and walked up to the window. 'He did it...'
.

It was evening time.

Levi and Hange were at the Forest of giant trees, sitting on the ground, infront of a tent.

"What do you think is happening right now, Levi?" Hange asked, bored. "Half a day has passed..."

"Who knows." Levi replied. "May be Marleyans have arr-"

Suddenly, both of them were at the paths.

After Eren's declaration, they returned to the real world again.

"What was that..." Hange said with wide eyes. "Eren has started the Rumbling..."

"That means Marley must have attacked Paradise." Levi said. "I am just concerned about our forces."

Hange stood up. "Let's do what Eren wanted us to do."

Levi nodded and stood up.
.
.

At a distant forest, an injured Magath and Pieck, sitting on Cart titan, were looking up at the sky as two Marleyan airship were heading back to Marley.

"Judging from their direction and speed, the ships are withdrawing straight back to Marley." Pieck said. "They probably think we Marleyan forces won't make it back alive after seeing the rumbling."

"No, it's a smart move." Magath said, holding his injured shoulder. "Now they can let the rest of the nation know about the situation as fast as possible. It's far better than just waiting for those things to crush us all."

"But now there's nothing more we can do." Pieck said with a gloomy look. The she looked at Magath. "Do you have any plans on how to stop them?"

Magath looked down. "No."
.

From their right, Hange and Levi were approaching them.
.

"But we'll keep our pathetic struggle til the end." Magath said.

Hange brought her hand up. "Umm..."

Pieck and Magath looked at them with wide eyes.

Suddenly, the Cart titan charged forward to eat them.

"Please wait!" Hange said in a panic and the Cart titan stopped. "Just don't eat us, okay? We don't have any weapons on us right now."

Magath pointed his gun at them.

"Let's have a talk like normal humans do, okay?" Hange said with a awkward smile.

Magath put his gun down and walked up to the ground.

"My goal is to kill Zeke." Levi said. "Our interest aligns. Theo Magath, Pieck Finger."

Pieck looked at them with a very gloomy look.

"Levi Ackerman." Magath said after a moment of silence. "I've heard your skill rivaled even that of the Nine Titans." He raised his gun. "But I believe, I can easily kill you now with a bullet."

"I can dodge every bullet you fire at me." Levi said. "I can easily kill you two without even your knowledge. But still, I am standing before you, asking for your help. Will you shoot and get killed or listen? It's up to you."

Magath lowered his gun. "Then let me ask you before shoot. You said you'd kill Zeke. Where is he right now?"

Hange leaned forward a bit. "I believe Eren has absorbed him so he can make use of his Royal Blood. Or should I say, the Founding Titan absorbed him."

"It seems like you know everything about Titan, Prof. Hange." Pieck said. "Even more so than Marley. Have you seen this Founding Titan for yourself?"

"I know it's unbelievably large and seemed impossible to beat." Hange replied. "Which is why..." She clenched her fist. "We have to do it together. Let's combine our forces."
.

Armin was on his way to Ragako village to assemble Connie.
.

Jean was sitting on his bed, deep in thoughts when Hange knocked on his window.
.

"Jean, it's me." Hange said and knocked again. "I am waiting outside."
.

"I didn't notice that." Jean muttered to himself, covering his ears. "I didn't hear anything. Don't go. Don't think. If I stay put, I can rejoin the MPs and live a comfortable life." He opened his eyes. "If I stay..."

After some thoughts, he went outside to meet with Mikasa, Hange and Faye.

Hange was hiding behind a ruined building.

"Thanks for coming, Jean." Hange said. "Mikasa and Faye filled me in on the situation. Sorry I wasn't around. You've done well given the circumstances, you three."

The three of them walked inside a building to talk.

"Levi is alive, don't worry." Hange said. "We've joined forces with some stragglers from Marley, including the Cart Titan." She looked outside. "All to stop Eren. Genoside is wrong."

"How will you stop him?" Mikasa asked.

"First, we need more allies. Our options depend on who we can get." Hange replied. "But we can't do anything without you guys and more of the eight. The old military has fallen apart, so I'm no longer your superior. But I'm asking-"

"I'll do it." Mikasa said, looking down. "I won't let Eren kill anyone."

"I'll do it too." Faye said. "We have to stop him, even if he's doing it to protect us and the island."

"Mikasa, Faye..." Hange said.

"Supposing that we make Eren stop, what then?" Jean asked, looking away. "He only has the Founding Titan for four more years. What will happen after that? If we continue to be the target of the world's hatred for years to come, stopping Eren means our island will be destroyed."

"The way I see it, Marley thinks we'll use the rumbling as soon as we're attacked." Hange said. "I think they'll leave us alone, at least for the time being."

"'If we don't destroy the island for good, who knows when they'll destroy us.'" Jean said and looked at Hange. "It'll stir up the world more than Willy Tybur's speech!"

"You're probably right, but it should buy the island at least a few more years." Hange said.

Jean furrowed his eyebrows. "We've already wasted years looking for answers, and it got us nowhere! That's why Eren decided to-"

Hange slammed her fist on the table, looking down. "Genoside is wrong. I'll be damned before we justify it somehow!" She looked up at him. "Sorry for raising my voice. Jean's right. My dumb, wishful thinking forced Eren to do this." She looked down. "And despite all my yapping, I ran away from the problem. Wanting to forget everything... Just wanting to live... But I'm still Commander of the Scouts. It feels like those who gave their hearts for humanity's freedom are watching me. Most of them died without even knowing humanity existed outside the walls. Yet, I'm sure none of them would be so self-centered as to say..." She felt the presence of the fallen comrades around her. "'As long as the island has freedom, that's all that matters.' Our only chance to stop the slaughter... is now."

Jean closed his eyes. "Hange-san. I'm... Forever a scout."
.
.

Night turned to morning when Armin finally arrived at the Ragako Village.

After arriving, he dismounted his horse and started looking around.

"Connie!" Armin shouted, searching the village. "Connie?!"

"Armin?" Connie called out, approaching him.

Armin turned around. "Connie? How is your mother?"

Connie smiled. "She turned back to human yesterday. She was unconsious the whole night. I'll leave her at Dauper Village. Did something happen?"

Armin looked down. "Nothing. But..."

"But?" Connie asked.

Armin took a deep breath and looked at him. "We have to stop Eren."

Connie gasped. "Armin... How can we stop Eren?"

"I don't know. But, we won't know unless we try." Armin replied. "Besides, do you really want to have such a fate?"

Connie gasped and looked down. "I don't..."

Armin put his hand on Connie's shoulder. "I am making a team. Let's find Hange-san and Captain Levi and make a plan along with Reiner and those Marleyan kids."

Connie looked at him. "But aren't Hange-san and Captain Levi..."

"No. They are alive." Armin said, confidently.

"How can you be so sure?" Connie asked.

"I just know." Armin said. "Let's go before it's too late."

"Fine..." Connie said, after a moment.
.
.

It was noon.

Standing on a staircase, Floch was addressing the Yeagerists.

"My fellow Yeagerists! From today, our days as Yeagerists are over." Floch said. "Return to your respective regements. Commander Pixis and Premier Zachary will wake up soon. As Eren wanted, they will have the control of Paradise again." He saluted them. "You guys did well! Eren Yeager will be proud of all of you!"

All the Yeagerists saluted and left the building to join their respective regements.
.

Jean, standing beside Floch was looking at him with wide eyes. "Are you serious?"

"Huh?" Floch said, looking at him.

"You're really ending this 'Yeagerist' thing?" Jean asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. That's what Eren wanted. To have the Commanders and and the Queen to have control again." Floch said and left.

"Floch!" Jean called out.

Faye walked up to him. "It's time we leave, Jean."

"Right." Jean said.

"Do you know where Yelena and Onyankopon are?" Faye asked.

"Yeah. There are in a seperate prison cell, underground." Jean replied and looked at Faye. "Why do you ask?"

Faye let out a sigh. "They wanted to have a talk with Yelena." She turned around. "Let's leave." She walked away.

"Yeah." Jean said and left with her to the underground prison.
.
.

Yelena was in a corner, looking down while Onyankopon was in deep thoughts when Faye and Jean approached them.

Onyankopon looked up at them and gasped. "Jean, Faye?"

Faye began to open the lock. "You two are coming with us."

"To where?" Onyankopon asked with wide eyes.

"To help us." Faye replied and opened the door. "Bring Yelena with you. She definitely won't budge."

Onyankopon nodded and brought Yelena with him somehow.
.
.

The four were on their way to the armory.

"Can you tell me now?" Onyankopon asked.

"You'll get your answers soon." Faye said and they arrived at the armoury.

Outside the armoury, on three carts, Falco, Gabi, Armin, Mikasa and Connie were sitting.

The first two carts were filled with barrels.

Onyankopon gasped. "You guys..."

"They have arrived." Mikasa said.

Faye and Jean hopped into a cart with Yelena and Onyankopon.

"Let's go." Mikasa said and hit the rein.

The three cart, led by Mikasa, Armin and Connie started heading towards Reiner.
.

Hange was standing in front of the Cart titan, hands on her hips.

"Hey, if I am correct, the Cart titan can stay in titan form for months at a time. Right?" Hange asked.

"Yeah." The Cart titan replied.

"So, does that mean you don't brush your teeth?" Hange asked.

"That's very rude to say to a lady." The Cart titan said.

"You and your damn questions, Hange." Levi said.

Hange turned to him. "Oh, come on. I was just curious!"
.
.

Faye poured water on a sleeping Reiner. "Wake up, Reiner."

With a groan, Reiner slowly opened his eyes and sat up. He looked up and gasped. "Faye?" He looked to her side and his eyes widened.

Gabi kneeled beside him. "Calm down, Reiner."

Falco kneeled beside him as well. "Don't worry. We are all on the same side."

"We have no time." Connie said, looking down at him. "Let's go."

Reiner stared at him with wide eyes. "To where?"

"To my dad's basement." Faye replied and everyone looked at her, dumbfounded.

Reiner gasped. "Wh-what? Why to your Dad's basement?"

"Just kidding." Faye said. "Let's go to save the world."
.
.

The group arrived where Hange, Levi, the Cart titan and Magath were.

Hange walked up to them. "I am glad you guys made it."

Jean hopped off the cart. "We faced no problems as the Yeagerists are dissolved now as you predicted."

"That's good." Hange said and opened a bag full of potatos. "Potatoes..." She looked up at them. "Did you guys not bring Sasha with you?"

"She is still not in a condition to use ODM gears, Hange-san." Faye said.

"Oh, my bad." Hange said and brought the bag to the cooking place. "With all of these going on..." She pulled out a knife. "I forgot she was shot on her shoulder."

Jean approached Levi. "Captain, how did you let Zeke escape?"

"Tsk. Don't ask about it." Levi said and walked up to Hange to help her.

Yelena just stood there, looking down. "Why did you bring me here?"

"Bring you was part of the deal to borrow the Cart's power." Hange replied, preparing to make vegetable stew. "They wanted to have you alive."

Yelena looked back with wide eyes to see Magath was glaring at her.
.

The scouts were standing while Yelena, Onyankopon and the Marleyans were sitting on the ground.

Both groups were glaring at eachother.

"Wanna stop glaring at each other and lend me and Levi a hand?" Hange asked.

"Sharing a meal with enemies of war, huh?" Magath said. "I'm curious. What changed your mind? If you let Eren succeed, you'll get your ideal world-a paradise for island devils. We would've stopped Eren and Zeke from coming into contact had you guys not helped them."

"I already explained, General. We don't wish for genocide." Hange said and looked at him. "Otherwise, we wouldn't be hiding in the forest making stew."

"Finally found a sense of justice, huh?" Magath said.

Jean turned to him. "Justice? You wanna talk to us about justice?" He pointed at Magath. "You think we're devils for fighting off the Titans that you sent?!" He walked towards him. "Listen, we fought our asses off 'cuz we didn't wanna get eaten alive! Does that sound like devils to you, buddy?!"

Magath took a sip from wine. "Yeah, you seem like devile to me. The threat of Paradis came true and now the world's in danger." He looked at Jean. "This is where all your fighting got you. Am I wrong?"

"If not for the wall falling and Eren having to see his mother get eaten alive, he wouldn't have done this! You made him use the rumbling!" Jean said.

"You wanna talk history. Do you?" Magath asked. "You know that Marley was tyrannized and devastated by Eldia first, right?"
.

Gabi and Falco were looking down gloomily.
.

"Still playing the victim after 2,000 years?" Jean asked.

"It's like I am talking to children." Magath said. "The island's suffering is a joke compared to 2,000 years of tragic history."
.

Reiner was looking away in guilt.
.

Jean narrowed his eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

"Tsk. That's enough." Levi said. "It's stupid to talk about the past when none of us were there." He looked at Jean. "Jean, this general or whatever he is, won't understand us." He glared at Magath. "This guy preety much knows that he can't do a damn thing without our help in stopping Eren. But still, he has the audacity to call us devils."
.

Magath looked down.
.

"Yeah. According to him, we're weird devils who would give up our paradise to help the very world that wants to exterminate us." Hange said. "For a few months, we lived in the outside world. We can't go back to being ignorant island devils."

Jean turned around and put his hands on his hips.

After some moments, Hange tapped the pan with the cooking spoon. "The stew's ready, so let's eat!"

She served the stew to everyone.

"Even with rested horses, it's five hours to the port." Hange said. "According to Kiyomi Azumabito, a flying boat to observe the rumbling is there. That's how we get near the Founding Titan."

"Go figure. The Azumabito went behind our backs." Magath said.

"The problem is locating the Founding Titan. We only have so much fuel." Hange said. "

"Right. That's why we captured her." Magath said, looking at Yelena. "Where is Yeager headed to first?"

"I don't know." Yelena replied, sitting down. "And if I did, why would I tell you?"

"You taught Jaeger everything about the mainland." Magath said. "He likely planned out the rumbling beforehand. You must know something."

"Bastard." Yelena said.

"Huh?" Magath said.

"Why should I cooperate with Marleyan bastards like you?" Yelena asked.

"Because if you won't, they will probably kill you." Faye said, holding a bowl.

"It's no use. She probably wants to die." Jean said, holding a bowl closer to his mouth.

"Weren't you fighting Marley to save your homeland?" Connie asked, holding a bowl as well. "Don't you care if it gets crushed?"

Onyankopon stared at him. "Yelena..."

"She doesn't." Magath said. "I'll tell you why: Because she's a Marleyan bastard, too."

All of them starred at her with a surprised expression.

"You sure got the better of us in Liberio, Yelena." The Cart titan said, approaching her. She stopped behind her and looked down. "Looking into your background was quite a shock. Though an ordinary Marleyan, ever since you met Zeke, you pretended to be from a country annexed by Marley. Disappointed with Marley, you built your own story: A fairy tale about saving the world with your prince, piling on the lies to carve your place in history. Your passion is to be admired."

Everyone had stopped eating to look at Yelena.

Yelena turned to the Cart titan and put her hand on the Cart titan's cheek. "'Save the world'" She rubbed the Cart titan's cheek. "Are there any words more sweet and enticing?" The Cart titan closed her eyes. "The noble deed of saving millions whispers to your heart. You gobble it up as if to wash down the taste of hate. That's what I see looking at all of you." She turned to them. "Shall I jog your memories a bit?" She looked at Armin. "Armin Arlert." Armin looked at her. "To think such a sensible person would wreak such havoc on the port." Armin looked down. "You've built a mountain of corpses from the soilders. Although, just a few civilians died, it's still very unlike of you." Armin closed his eyes. "Let's not forget everyone's heroic acts in Liberio... especially Jean's." Jean's eyes widened. "You courageously fired a Thunder Spear at Falco while aiming for the Cart Titan." Jean looked down. "Oh. How could I forget the cause of all these. Reiner Braun." Reiner eyes widened. "Just how many Eldians were eaten by Titans because you broke down the wall?" Reiner looked down. "You, Bertolt and Annie probably didn't have a count. To think you guys stayed here for four years and made friends with your very own victims is baffling. Especially with Eren and Faye." Faye began to boil in anger. "As far I know, Eren and Faye were living a normal and peaceful life with different but big dreams. But, all of those things were taken away from them as you guys broke through the Walls."

Faye turned to Reiner and glared at him. "Reiner!" Reiner flinched and snapped his head up. "You don't know how much I despise you since the day I came to know that you and Bertolt had my mother killed!"

Everyone looked at her with wide eyes as it was her first time getting angry like that.

"I... Don't know anymore..." Reiner said, after a moments of silence, looking down. "I joined the Warrior units to make my Mom proud..."

"To make your Mom proud, you got mine and a lot of people killed!" Faye said, glaring at him.

"Don't forgive me!" Reiner said with a cracked voice. "I'm... Truly worthless."

"Shut up before I beat you up!" Faye yelled.

"I'm sorry." Reiner said.

Suddenly, Faye ran towards him and threw a punch on his face.

Reiner fell to the ground, leaving a trail of blood in the air.

Faye grabbed his collar, bending down. "You're sorry?" She threw a punch on his face. "Are you sorry because you are guilty or are you sorry because you don't want anyone to see you as the bad guy?" She threw another punch on his face. "Tell me, Reiner!" She threw another punch.

Armin ran up to her. "Faye, stop!" He held Faye back.

Connie held her bloody hand. "Quit it, Faye!"

Faye started kicking Reiner, taking deep breaths.

When she was about to kick Reiner once again, Gabi came between them and took the hit.

Gabi grunted in pain while Faye gasped.

"Gabi!" Falco ran towards her and held her shoulders.

"I'm sorry." Gabi said, holding her stomach, eyes closed. "We... wanted to wipe out... everyone living on Paradis Island." Her voice began to crack. "In hopes that the world would forgive us, we wanted this island... the devils... to be wiped out." Everyone were looking at her with wide eyes. "And now, my mom, dad, and everyone in Liberio will be wiped out. I'm sorry." She turned around and bowed before Faye. "I know it's absurdly shameless of me to ask... but we need your help! Please! I'm begging you to help us!"

Faye just looked down at them, expressionless.

Falco sat her up with teary eyes and looked up at Faye. "Please! Let's stop the rumbling together!"

"Please!" Gabi pleaded.
.

Magath brought his hand with wide eyes. Then he brought his hand back and looked down.
.

"Please!" Falco said.

"Plea-" Gabi said.

"I see you have changed your mind now." Faye said, making Gabi and Falco gasp. "Is this change of heart occurred because your homeland is going to be destroyed or it's genuine?"

Gabi and Falco looked down.

"'Devils of Paradise' 'Island devils'. I am tired of hearing this now!" Faye said and turned to Magath. "We weren't even there when Eldians were tyrannising Marley and somehow we are the devils." She walked up to him. "Marley had used titans to conquer lands and somehow we are the devilsp." She grabbed Magath's collar who looked away in shame. "Tell me, Magath. Just how many innocent children and woman have been turned into titans because of some dumb thing thing they did?!" Suddenly, the red Titan marks appeared under Faye's eyes and blue electricity crackled. "Tell me, Magath!"

Mikasa put a hand on Faye's shoulder. "Faye, it's not a time to work up like that."

"Yeah Faye, this isn't you." Armin said, coming closer. "You have never gotten so angry like this before. What happened?"

Faye removed her hands from Magath's collar and grabbed her head. "That's right." She started to walk away. "I don't know what have gotten into me." She closed her eyes. "It's like I am possessed by Eren or something..."

"Faye, where are you going?" Mikasa asked.

Faye didn't reply and walked away.
.

Gabi looked down, defeated. "She left... She probably won't help us..."
.

"You guys are so damn noisy." Levi said, eating.

Hange looked down and let out a sigh. 'I hope this will change his mind.'
.

Leaning behind a tree, Faye was deep in thoughts. 'What happened to me...? I have never gotten so angry like this... Am I possibly be possesed by Eren?' She let out a sigh. 'It doesn't matter anymore. We have to stop Eren first...'

She walked back to them. "Sorry for the inconvenience." She turned to Gabi. "Sorry for... Kicking you, Gabi. I don't know from where that sudden anger came from. So, sorry for that."

"That means... You will help us?" Gabi asked with hopefullness.

"Of course I will." Faye replied.
.

After everyone were done eating, they began to leave for the port.
.
.

Their way to the port was silent.
.

Suddenly, the Cart titan came running towards them.
.

Connie looked at her. "It's the Cart."

Magath turned to her. "Stop. It must be something."

Cart titan stopped beside the carts. "There are no Yeagerists in sight. But I believe they are inside the building. They must not be more than 10."

"That's good." Hange said. "We can negotiate with them."

Everyone except Mikasa, Armin and Faye turned to her with wide eyes.

"Negotiate? With the Yeagerists?" Connie asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah. That's right." Hange said. "Believe me, they will listen."

"I think they will listen." Faye said. "As Floch declared today, the Yeagerists have dissolved."

"Let's just go there with the mentality that they will attack." Levi said. "Let's go before it's too late."

"Right." Connie said and they resumed their journey.

Mikasa looked up at the sky.

'I hope we'll meet soon, Eren...'

_____________

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.8K 161 20
Levi and Eren are about to die and Levi reacts in a surprising way. A way that changes everything...a way that changes them. This Ereri/Riren fanfic...
126K 4.3K 49
What happened when Levi mum died Sure we know the story of how Kenny found him But what if there was an alternative universe where a different Acke...
51.4K 1K 36
Spoiler Alert! What if in an alternative universe, after the battle of Heaven and Earth, Mikasa gets another chance to be with Eren and prevent his i...
4.9K 113 20
Eren died by Misaka. Ymir decided give him second chance from horrible future. Eren will fix everything! Warn I am not good English Writer! This is m...