Drarry Oneshots 2

By BisexualGreenEli

OKAYYY so my other one got taken down screw you wattpad😑 jk i love u 😎 ANYWAYS im going to start over or wh... More

You said I was your world
Just Two Straight Guys Kissing
Were the Knickers Part of the Bet?
Hotel Room
Between Your Thighs
Wet Panties
It might get a little tight
Trying Something New
The Sleepover
The First Day Of The Rest Of Their Lives
If At First You Don't Succeed
Merlin, Just go for It!
The Blonde that Works at the Coffee Shop
A Man Like Harry Potter
Colloquy
Blame It On The Damn Love Potion
You did what?
The Mystery Beneath The Towel
Cigarettes & Smoke
A Touch of Silk
The Nightly Adventures of Harry Potter
Shame Keeps Its Watch
Resolutions and Revelry
Accepting a Compliment
Harry Potter and the Impossible Drunk
The One Where Harry's a Top-Virgin
Styrax
Sweet Agony
Love that Blinds
Attached at the... Hand?
My love
Harry, Rearranged
Kiss
A Long Way From Home
Vacation (All I Ever Wanted)
Keeping You A Secret
Easy As Flying
Mr. Malfoy's Skirt
Draco's Detention
Mischief at St. Mungo's
Utterly Yours
Nobody Pinch Me
Photograph
Winter has called you [and me]
Mistletoe
Strangers Many Hours
Cascade
Half Of Me
Five Minutes, That's All
The File
that one time Ron almost ruins Harry's birthday party
Cliché
Only For You, Malfoy
Ink Stains
Beds, Knobs, and Broomsticks
Truth be told
To Dwell on Dreams
prank gone right
Memory Lost | You Found
Hung Like a Horntail
Hurt for the Right Reasons
Unspeakable Things
The Fates
Stain of Silence
If Wishes Were Children
Flower crowns
Harry Potter's Very Witchy Halloween
My End and My Beginning
Something I Don't Want to Stop
In Deep
Trick or Treat
Best Two out of Three
Killer's Tango
what would your father think?
Harry Potter and the hole he loves to fuck
Thermodynamic Equilibrium

Insatiable ArchiveOfAriana

1.6K 20 10
By BisexualGreenEli

Top!Harry

Bottom!Draco

Summary: Second part of One More Sleep. Draco is pregnant with Harry's first baby, which means a lot of pregnant sex and definitely wanting SO many more children with his baby's daddy.

Author: ArchiveOfAriana (on ao3)

_________________

It's been exactly six months since Draco found out he was pregnant with his first child. At seventeen years old. Honestly, he was pretty shocked how fast and easily Harry managed to impregnate him. It literally just took one night of an unprotected sex. He lost count of how many times Harry came inside him during their intense fucking, but he always made sure to have Harry's thick cock buried deep inside his pussy to achieve the purpose – to conceive. Draco started feeling the need to get pregnant by the age of fifteen and it only got more urgent with time, he simply couldn't shake it off.

At sixteen, his body was completely ready to be fertilized and his insatiable need to start a family became desperate. He caught himself many times a day thoughtlessly caressing his stomach, secretly wishing it was already round and full of his first baby or tenderly touching his little breasts, imagining them being large and swollen with milk and so ready to breastfeed.

He absolutely hated taking his contraception potion, it was making him sick and irritated, because he disliked the pure idea of preventing pregnancy greatly. He didn't want to prevent the pregnancy at all. He wanted his womb to be all fertile and prepared for insemination and he was insanely impatient to get properly creampied without any protection. Draco couldn't actually believe his luck he met the father of his children just a few months after his sixteenth birthday. He knew Harry will be the daddy to his babies right after the first night they fucked. It all clicked perfectly.

The chemistry between them was extraordinary and they were simply on the same page. They both agreed they wanted to start a family as as soon as possible and Draco stopped taking his contraception potion the same day Harry confessed he would like to conceive a child before turning eighteen, because in order to have a big family, they will need to start really early.

He didn't want to push Draco though, he truly wanted him at least to finish the school, but Draco couldn't care less about his education. He knew it wasn't his purpose in life anyway, so why would he give a damn. His main purpose was to reproduce, to breed. He never dreamed of a successful career, he dreamed of giving his future husband baby after baby. Harry was a little hesitant at first, because at sixteen years old, they didn't have much figured out, but the primal need to breed was stronger than anything else. They decided to wait until turning seventeen and it seemed like a fucking eternity. There was nothing Harry wanted more than to finally fuck Draco completely bare and unprotected, come hard inside his tight pussy and force his seed into the blonde's womb.

They didn't care about anything else but making a baby. On the night of Draco's strongest ovulation, they fucked like horny rabbits and Draco was over the moon every single time he felt hot spurts of potent sperm being pumped deep inside his body. He couldn't walk straight the next day, because Harry took him about five or six times, but it was all worth it.

He groaned contentedly when Harry eagerly unbuttoned his shirt with shaking fingers and revealed the blonde's breast with a loud moan. He was spooning Draco from behind and his needy hand immediately covered the swollen globe.

"They're getting bigger each week."Harry purred happily as he started massaging the soft boob. Draco was over six months pregnant and his body has changed massively. His skinny frame was long gone and he gained a generous amount of weight during the pregnancy. He wanted his pregnancy all natural and comfortable, so he let completely go and always satisfied his cravings. He just wanted his baby and himself happy and pleased and he didn't care about gaining weight at all. Actually, he truly loved his new body and Harry was literally drooling over his spanking new curves.

Of course, Harry found Draco super attractive before pregnancy, but let's be honest, this was what he really wanted. Plump body with soft curves and a big belly.

"I could come just looking at your tits, I don't know what I'm gonna do if they grow up even more."Harry whispered and took the hard nipple into his mouth hungrily. They blonde's breasts grew so much and Harry couldn't believe his luck. Draco now had a seriously large pair of perfectly round and juicy tits, all swollen and full of milk. They knew his boobs will enlarge, but they definitely didn't expect such a size. His areolas were big and so were nipples, which were constantly hard and puffy. Harry's favorite part was the never ending leaking. They blonde's nipples were leaking milk so much and there was literally nothing he could do about it.

Draco didn't mind at all. He was very glad having this much milk for his baby and he knew Harry was obsessed with his pregnancy tits.

Draco smiled as he held his large tit up for Harry and gently pushed to get the puffy nipple deeper into Harry's mouth. The brunette just moaned, mouth full, closing his eyes. He immediately started sucking on the wet nipple, swallowing happily all the warm milk coming from it. He knew Draco needed to pump out the accumulated milk and they wanted to do it the natural way, without using any tools. Every time they had a chance, the blonde just took his bloated breasts out and breastfed Harry as much as he could until he felt the very much needed relief.

Harry got a permission from school to spend every weekend at Draco's house, because their delicate situation just needed some special conditions. They just fucked most of the time. Draco was so incredibly horny, his pregnancy hormones were making him constantly wet and needy for his baby daddy's cock. On top of that, they were both still teenagers, only seventeen years old, so naturally horny just by nature.

Draco's pregnancy was a VERY bitter pill to swallow for his parents. They were angry, furious, humiliated and helpless at the same time. They nearly lost their minds when Draco's belly started to show and it was pretty clear he won't be able to finish the school or anything else. They had a completely different future planned for him and they were literally devastated when they found out their only son was impregnated at seventeen, by a half-blood, not noble, Harry Potter. They hated the idea of their only child having sex with such a person and getting pregnant with his child.

They knew what that meant. Their family will be forever bonded with Potter and he will most likely have a great influence on Draco, as a father of his baby. They were basically forced to accept Potter as a father of their grandchildren and at least to allow him to their mansion to see Draco.

Harry switched the tits, mouth full of milk which was dripping down his chin and his cock hard as a rock between his legs. While being breastfed, he teased the used nipple with his finger for a bit before his hand wandered down and gave the blonde's cock a few gentle strokes. He smiled around the tit in his mouth. One of the side affects of Draco's pregnancy was a significant shrinkage of his penis. Draco had quite a decent size before he got pregnant, but now, his penis barely reached 3,5 inches while fully erected. Harry was pretty happy about this change as well, because he definitely preferred estrogen taking over the blonde's body. On the other hand, his clit got bigger and a lot more sensitive and his pussy happened to be wet and gaping most of the time. Harry couldn't ask for more.

"I need to fuck your cunt now."He said as he wiped off the maternity milk off of his chin. His cock was painfully hard and aggressively leaking from the red turgid tip, balls hanging low under the weight of the accumulated semen. Draco spread his legs and got comfortable on the bed, caressing his big belly while watching Harry getting between his thick thighs."You got so fucking big."Harry groaned, massaging the extra fat on the blonde's hips."Your baby's making me nicely thick and soft.""I need to keep you pregnant, I swear I'll never let those perfect tits and thickened ass go."He teased the opening of Draco's pussy with the head of his penis.

"You're so fucking wet. So much fucking pussy juice. Have you been this horny all week? Waiting for your baby daddy to finally put his cock in that needy little cunt of yours?""Fuck me please. Please, please fuck my cunt.""So desperate for a cock. Who would have thought pregnancy will turn you into such a little cheap whore.""But only for your cock.""Yes darling. This is the only cock you will be getting for the rest of your life. Good for you you chose a baby daddy with a big one."Harry couldn't hold back any longer and he entered the blonde with one smooth thrust. Draco's pussy was dripping love juices and was beautifully opened, so even Harry's thick cock slid in easily, like a knife through butter. Draco threw his head back at the feeling of being full of a penis, after a long week of masturbating alone. He started moaning shamelessly as Harry picked up the pace, enjoying the sound of the brunette's huge balls wetly slapping against his ass.

Harry's testicles were so big they almost look a bit saggy, as a result of carrying the weight of way too much sperm. Draco loved that. He loved how potent Harry was and he knew he will make him so many babies with such deliciously overgrown nuts. He spread his legs even wider, watching Harry's slender hips moving frantically as he was fucking the blonde hard and deep. There was a pool of mix of Draco's vagina juices and Harry's precum forming beneath them on the white crispy sheets, but they couldn't care less. The room was filled with loud whines of pleasure as Harry was taking the blonde fast and wildly, just as his developing teenage hormones forced him to. A whole week without sex was obviously too long for a boy his age and sexual appetite, so it was really no wonder he spent the last two days with Draco impaled on his horny cock, emptying his balls inside of his already impregnated womb.

The brunette lifted Draco's leg to get a different angle, letting out an animalistic cry when Draco clenched his pussy hard as he climaxed around Harry's pulsing penis. The way Draco screamed in pleasure and massaged his large tits while having an orgasm was a pink paradise for Harry. Holding his leg up, he kept fucking madly into the boy, torturing his oversensitive swollen clit with every single iron thrust. His cock was so fucking hard and wet he almost couldn't take it. Finally, his balls tensed and he came with an ears shattering roar, squirting thickly inside of Draco. The blonde was vainly trying to keep the unloaded semen in the depths of his used pussy, but it was just too much. Few seconds after Harry pulling his spent cock out, the creamy seed was already flowing out of the fucked out hole, making even bigger mess on the sheets.

"I think you need to eat some more."Harry stated, coating another piece of chocolate pie with a fatty cream. Draco didn't protest. He was always hungry and permanently first at breakfast every single day. On Sundays, they usually had breakfast with Draco's family, which was naturally a whole new level of silent hatred. Draco's parents generally didn't say a single word during the whole meal and left the dining saloon as soon as they finished the bare minimum of food. Clearly, the blonde wasn't happy about it, but he still believed things will settle down eventually.He opened his mouth and let Harry feeding him the sweet pie.

"You need to eat properly to carry and birth many healthy babies."Harry said tenderly, making sure the blonde will swallow the very last crumb of the pie. He smiled at the boy a fondled his tit gently. Draco was only wearing a thin shirt, which left not much to imagination and simply couldn't resist to touch the perfect, overstuffed globes."Harry...".

Draco argued a little, especially when the brunette undid the first two buttons and tried to push the fabric down to expose the breast."I think you need your milk to be pumped out again.""Not here, someone could walk in."The blonde said quietly, worriedly glancing at the open main door."So?"

Harry replied, forcing the material down again with success this time. The thick tit was finally free and he didn't waste a second, grabbing it with his whole palm."You will be breastfeeding our baby soon and you will do it whenever and wherever the baby will need it. You will expose your breasts in front of people to feed our child, so what's the difference. People will see your gorgeous tits anyway, including your parents.""I know, but..."

Harry kind of stopped listening. He simply closed his eyes and took the nipple into his mouth, immediately started sucking hard. Draco moaned above him. Harry smiled for himself. He knew the blonde loved breastfeeding, he was simply made for having children. Soon enough, he held Harry's head against his breast, feeding him as much milk as he could. Of course, Harry's cock was already proudly erected between his thighs, tenting his pants under the table obscenely. He wasn't wearing underwear, so there was a big wet stain of pearly precum forming on the front of his light trousers.

He almost came when Draco opened his shirt on his own and took out his other tit with a moan, offering it to Harry to get fed from it. After a couple minutes of an intense breastfeeding, Harry couldn't even see straight.

"I need to fuck you right now baby.""Let's get to the bedroom then.""No, I mean right now. Right there, in the dining room. Sorry darling, but I won't be able to make it to the bedroom, I need to take you here.""No! We...we can't do that, the door is literally open and there's a house full of my parents and servants, we can't have sex there."

"What's the problem? They already know we fucked, since you ended up like this."Harry said, caressing the blonde's big round belly."I fucked you full of my baby, your parents know very well we're doing it.""Well, that's true, but that doesn't mean we have to do it right in front of their eyes."Draco was blushing heavily, watching Harry unbuttoning his trousers. He nearly yelled as his bare cock sprung out, right there in the middle of their dining room."Look how horny I am for you baby. Are you telling me you're not gonna take care of a daddy of your children?"

He kissed Draco passionately before he could even answer, caressing his boobs with both hands as he forced his tongue into the blonde's mouth. Draco whined a little, but didn't break the kiss, also let Harry to play with his naked tits freely. He shifted on his chair and Harry pinched his nipple harder."Are you getting wet baby? Are you juices gushing out of your little cunt for me?""Harry..."

Draco tried to protest again, but in fact, he was already so hot and wet between his legs. He vagina was getting ready to take Harry's cock and there was nothing he could do about it. Harry didn't waste any precious second. He simply sat the blonde on the massive dining table, pushing down his loose pants on one go. He was masturbating his wet cock hard while he was spreading Draco's legs wide, exposing his drenched cunt to the whole world to see. The blonde's face was red, but he didn't have enough willpower to stop what was happening. He tried to bit his hand to muffle the scream as Harry's two fingers slid inside him, fingering his vagina firmly. There was a stream of his love juices dripping down on the expensive table cloth, but that certainly didn't discourage Harry from fingering him even more. Suddenly, the fingers were gone and Draco stopped controlling himself because they were replaced with a big, heavily leaking cock. Harry shoved his meaty penis inside him and Draco only threw his head back helplessly, mouth hanging open, letting the brunette to fuck him on the table like there was no tomorrow.

Harry ripped open his shirt aggressively to have a full access to the blonde's breasts, which were now bouncing uncontrollably as he was getting fucked. Draco was completely naked on the table. On the antique table in the middle of their parents' noble dining saloon, his milky tits and wet cunt exposed, along with the huge pregnant belly. Harry's hips were snapping back and forth so fast he could only groan loudly during the insane copulation.

"Fuck. Fuck I'm gonna give you so many babies, you have no idea.""Yes!"Draco yelled and he closed his legs around Harry's waist to pull him closer."Give me your children.

I want nothing else. Nothing. Just keep me pregnant with your babies, I will give you as many as you want."

"Yeah? But I want SO many, darling. Is that okay with you? Are you ready to spent your whole entire life just being bred?"Draco nodded quickly."Yes. I need you to breed me, just keep me full of your children and I'll be happy."Harry smiled and pushed his penis even deeper, teasing the opening of Draco's womb with the dripping head."As you wish sweetheart. I swear there won't be a full month without a baby in your belly. I'll make sure you will be properly bred all the time."

With that, he spilled inside Draco's cunt, finally unloading the semen from his balls for the first time that day.Hours seemed to fly extremely fast, at least according to Harry's opinion. He didn't like Sunday afternoons in general, because his return to school was dangerously close. He couldn't wait to be finished with his education, honestly. He couldn't wait to be with Draco and their children every single day and well, to fuck him every single day. He kissed the blonde's full belly a teasingly licked his left nipple. It was a particularly hot day and they pretty much spent it naked in Draco's chambers.

"Are you trying to seduce me into fucking again?"Harry asked casually, looking at Draco who raised his eyebrow."What?"The brunette shrugged."You have your naked tits out all day.""Because it's so hot today. I'm generally feeling hot every day since I'm over 6 months pregnant, let alone when temperature is this high.""Well, I guess it's too late for lame excuses."Harry smirked, stroking his half erected cock."It's not my fault you turn me on so much baby. What do you expect, walking around with your large titties on display."

They already fucked three times that days. It was the dining saloon for the first time, then Harry took the blonde an hour later in the bathroom and then he let Draco ride him hard and fast right after their afternoon nap. He loved watching the blonde's full globes bouncing like crazy when he was riding a hefty cock like a bitch in heat."I want to fuck your anal baby."The brunette said, knowing it'll cause a little controversy. Draco wasn't the biggest fan of anal sex, they actually only did it twice. Harry had a big package, which made the blonde feel completely overstuffed and he also wasn't used to getting his ass fucked much."I know you don't like it a lot baby, but I promise it will feel really good if you give it a chance. You totally condemned it during the first try, but it takes some time to like it darling.""Your cock is too big for anal."

Draco whine and Harry just smiled at him indulgently."It's a perfect fit love, trust me. We just need to train your anal hole a bit more, to get you used to the feeling of being regularly fucked in there. You know sweetheart, there will be time when your cunt won't be so little and tight anymore. After giving birth to a first few of our children, your pussy will become naturally stretched out and loose. Don't worry baby, it's absolutely normal, especially for someone who'll have so many kids. I will continue fucking it, for sure, especially to inseminate you, but I think we'll be using your tiny anal hole a lot more in the future, because it'll still be nice and tight for my penis. But in order to do so, we need to really start doing anal regularly. You will be my husband sweetheart, I will make sure to fuck all of your hole on daily basis, you know much I need to fuck every day."

"I know...it just feels weird having a cock up in the ass.""Let's try it again. Will you give it another shot love? We've never tried it when you were pregnant, your hormones are all over the place now and you're super horny and sensitive. I think it might work in our advantage, don't you think? I really need it baby, I need to put my cock deep inside your fat ass or I'll go crazy. Will you let me cream inside your teeny asshole?"Draco was already turned on just from the dirty talk. Harry was right about the hormones, his pregnant body was craving a big fat cock most of the day and he had to change his underwear constantly, because it was drenched with slick within hours. He groaned as wet finger slowly entered is asshole, eagerly worming its way into the tightest part of his body. Draco clenched around the single digit and his nipples started leaking milk a little.

"You're doing so great sweetheart, taking my finger so well."Soon, Harry was fingering the blonde with two fingers and surprisingly, Draco didn't seem to feel any discomfort. He was moaning and clenching around the fingers, sometimes even pushing himself onto those digits to get them deeper. Harry chuckled and massaged the leaking tit a bit."See? You're loving it baby, don't you. Fuck, your ass is to fucking tight, I will have to force my cock into that tiny channel. I'm going to fuck your prostate until you fall apart and come so hard you'll black out, how does it sound darling? Then I will fill your pretty thick ass with my semen until the brim.""I want your semen."Draco cried out, riding the fingers with full force now."I know baby. You will get all the delicious creamy semen if you let me fuck your gorgeous anal hard. Do you agree love? All the tasty spunk will be yours."

Draco only managed to nod quickly a cried out like a wounded animal at the feeling of Harry's huge penis pushing into his little opening. He was on his hands and knees and Harry was forcing his dick inside him from behind, until it was eventually all in and Harry's bushy pubes were pressed against the blonde's ass."So fucking perfect. Such a perfect little wifey you will be. Giving me children and giving me the best fuck."The blonde wasn't able to stop whining while his future husband was fucking his anal properly, bent over so he could hold Draco's boobs in his hands. Draco knew everyone in the house could probably hear them, but he didn't care at all. After all, he was getting fucked by his future husband, by the father of his children and they had every single right to have sex whenever they wanted.

Saggy balls were slapping against the blonde's fattened up ass and he loved every second of it. He loved to be submissive for his baby's daddy and for his perfect cock, which was all his."I need to have another baby soon."He babbled, petting his large stomach."I know baby, don't worry about it, alright? You will give birth to our first child and just a few weeks later, you will be impregnated again. It's gonna be so lovely seeing you feeding our child from your tits, belly already huge and full of another one. I hope I'll get you knocked up with twins or maybe even triplets, so we could have even more babies. Would you want that love? Carrying two or three children at once?""Yes! Yes I want that, I want that so much."

"You know...there is a potion for that."Harry snickered a little, squeezing the blonde's tits, watching hot milk squirting on the carpet."You can not use it many times, but I guess we could use it once or twice to make sure you'll end up round with twins or triplets. That would be so fucking amazing."Draco came so hard he was seeing white for a couple seconds. He was utterly flowing on a cloud of happiness, knowing they will make even more babies with Harry than he imagined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...