Imagines Book 1 |Stray Kids|

By Secrai

*!(SECOND BOOK INCOMING)!* FOR ALL YOU DELULUS This imagines book does NOT contain smut. I don't tolerate tha... More

•INFO•
Late Nights •Lee Minho•
Only the Beginning •Han Jisung•
OT8 Text Messages (9th Member)
Sick •Lee Felix•
SKZ in a Horror Film (9th member included)
Big Baby •Seo Changbin•
Carnival Boy •Hwang Hyunjin•
New Girl •Yang Jeongin•
Don't Forget Me •Kim Seungmin•
Dinner Date •Bang Chan•
The Birthday Live •OT8•
Stage Incident •9th Member•
Secret •Bang Chan•
First Sight •Lee Minho•
Fireworks •Seo Changbin•
A Dance in The Rain •Hwang Hyunjin•
Only the Beginning Pt.2 •Han Jisung•
Bagel Boy •Lee Felix•
My Flower •Kim Seungmin•
Just Friends? •Yang Jeongin•
If you were the oldest member (reaction?)
After getting your wisdom teeth removed (9th member/reaction)
Incorrect Quotes (OT8/9th member)
More Incorrect Quotes (9th member/OT8)
Her Journey pt.1 •OT8•
Her Journey pt.2 •OT8•
Incorect Quotes. Again. (9th member&OT8)
Haunted House •OT8/9th member•
A Day in The Dorms •OT8/9th Member•
The Big City •Bang Chan•
Night at The Fair •Lee Minho•
Gone •Seo Changbin•
Picture-Perfect •Hwang Hyunjin•
Fulfilled Promise •Lee Felix•
Good Timing •Kim Seungmin•
I'm Not Lost! •Yang Jeongin•
Stray Kids reaction to your kissing scene in a drama •Reaction•
-little announcement-
How Stray Kids would do your hair •reaction?•
Reputation Destroyer •OT8/9th member•
"I Love You, Mom" •9th member•
•OT8 text messages•
Lonely Forever? •Han Jisung•
Chan's Room •9th member•
'My Moon' •lee minho•
Drive •bang chan•
Miss Independent •Yang Jeongin•
By Your Side •hwang hyunjin•
Don't Fly Away •Kim Seungmin•
'I had nowhere else to go' •han jisung•
Cat Next Door •lee minho•
English Exchange Student (pt.1) •lee felix•
English Exchange Student (pt. 2) •lee felix•
Incorrect Quotes (plus y/n :)
A Compromise •seo changbin•
The Villain and The Hero •han jisung•
Hitman's Son •yang jeongin•
Melbourne, Australia •OT8/9th member•
Stray Kids' Instagram
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 1)
Costume Party •OT8•
What each member would carve in their pumpkin •OT8•
One Rainy Night •lee minho•
Wasted At a Party •OT8•
Soft •han jisung•
Jack Frost •lee felix•
Off Limits •yang jeongin• (part 1)
Off Limits •yang jeongin• (last part)
Don't Forget Me •kim seungmin• (2nd part)
Video Game Night •lee felix•
Praise •seo changbin•
Warm-Hearted •lee minho•
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 2)
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 3)
Pucked Up •OT8•
They Don't Deserve You •hwang hyunjin•
Safe Place •bang chan•
The Shadows •yang jeongin•
Hold You Once More (pt.1) •lee felix•
Hold You Once More (pt.2) •lee felix•
Christmas EveL •ot8•
Christmas EveL (pt.2) •ot8•
Dance Practice •danceracha•
🎉!2023!🎊
Babysitting •han jisung•
Babysitting (pt.2) •han jisung•
Blind •Lee Minho•
Blind •lee minho• (pt.2)
*announcement*

Movie Night •Han Jisung•

1.3K 35 1
By Secrai

Genre: soft

Word count: 1.2k

Description: your parents always fight with each other, but this time they dragged you into the argument. It became overwhelming for you, especially since your dad was beginning to get violent. So you left.

***

You stared at the door, wondering if you should even bother knocking. You didn't want to disturb anyone with your own problems, but then again...you have no one else to go to.

The cold air was helping you decide quickly, though. You couldn't feel your hands despite them being stuffed into your coat pockets. There were tears swelling in your eyes, as well. Although, you couldn't tell if that was your emotions or the brisk wind. Perhaps it was both.

You quickly made up your mind and brought your numb hand up to the door, knocking softly. In only a short matter of time, he opened the door.

"Y/n?" Jisung furrowed his eyebrows, noticing how cold you were by your red nose and teary eyes. But he also could tell you were upset.

You gave him a fake smile with a shaky breath, "it's cold, please let me in"

Jisung quickly moved out of the way so you could enter his house. You quickly made your way past him, shaking from the sudden temperature change.

"What are you doing here?" Jisung asked with confusion, shutting his front door without taking his eyes off of you.

You inhaled, remembering the fight before you ran away from your house.

"It's my parents again," you said with a shaky breath, looking up at Jisung before glancing back down at your shoes.

Jisung's expression softened at the tone of your voice. He could tell that it was different this time. Usually you went to him for a distraction from the loudness of the arguments, but it affected you this time.

Nonetheless, he didn't want you to dwell on it.

"You must be cold, I'll turn on the fireplace!" Jisung popped with excitement of your company.

As he went into the living room to make it a little warmer for you, you took your coat off and hung it on the coat hanger behind you by the door.

"I was actually just about to watch a movie by myself, did you want to watch it with me?" Jisung asked, standing up by the fireplace as you stood across the room behind the sofa.

He put his hands on his hips as you nodded with a small smile in agreement.

"What movie?" you questioned, making your way to his sofa as he sat down beside you.

"You'll see," Jisung replied with a smile, grabbing the remote off of the coffee table and turning the tv on.

You got comfortable beside Jisung as you waited for him to find the movie. It was a kdrama. Preferably a romance.

...

*buzz* *buzz*

You let out a frustrated sigh, looking down at your phone screen to be met with 8 missed calls and 16 text messages.

Jisung glanced your way, noticing that you were clearly annoyed.

Text message from: Mom

If you don't come back to the house right this instant, everything in your room will be thrown in the trash

Text message from: Dad

You better not be telling that Jisung kid that I was throwing stuff in the house. I was drunk, just come home so we can talk

You felt yourself getting a little choked up all over again. It doesn't matter if your dad was drunk, he was threatening you and your mom earlier. You couldn't handle it then, and you can't handle the text messages now.

Before you had a chance to react, Jisung took your phone from your hand and placed it on the coffee table in front of you both. You looked over at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"What was that for?" you asked him.

"Just let them cool off. It may take them a little while," Jisung replied softly, giving you a gentle smile that made your heart flutter a little.

You just looked at him for a moment, feeling a sudden wave of exhaustion. Whether that being physically, or emotionally from the argument earlier.

However, Jisung could tell that you were sleepy.

Jisung patted the cushion that was directly beside him for you to sit on. You didn't hesitate to move over to the open space, moving your legs over his and laying your head gently on Jisung's shoulder. He practically froze after your movement.

He had no clue what to do. You've never really cuddled up next to him before like this. His heart was beating rapidly, and there was no doubt that you couldn't hear it.

"What would I do without you?" you asked out loud, sliding your arm around Jisung's neck to nestle up as close as you could.

Jisung only froze again, trying to think of something to say. He so badly wanted to tell you how he felt towards you, but this wasn't the time to do it. He wanted it to be way more special.

Flowers or candle lit dinner, perhaps?

But there was no way he would be able to do it that way without you suspecting anything beforehand.

"You wouldn't be able to do anything without me," Jisung laughed as you lightly hit him on the chest with a smile. He wasn't wrong.

You looked down at your knees in silence for a moment.

"I'm sorry for barging in without notice," you apologized slowly, fidgeting with the fabric of your pants.

Jisung looked at you instantly with furrowed eyebrows.

"What are you sorry for? I'm happy you're here with me," he told you, putting a hand on your knee that was in front of him over his lap.

You met eyes with him. They were big and full of sincerity.

You only let out a soft laugh, looking back down at your knees again nervously. You felt Jisung's hand cup the side of your face, gently lifting your head back up to meet his eyes once again. He gave you a kid-like smile and pulled your forehead against his lips quickly.

You looked up at him with wide eyes, feeling the blood rush to your face within seconds. There was no doubt that he could feel your skin get hot since he was still holding the side of your face.

"Let's continue watching the show, shall we?" he broke the silence with his charming smile, turning to look back at the tv screen.

You blinked a couple of times, staring at Jisung's side profile in which you now decided to admire in more detail. Glancing down, you slid your hand underneath his, interlocking your fingers together as if they knew exactly where to sit. Jisung cracked a small smile, not taking his eyes off of his beloved K-drama.

"SHE KISSED HIM!" Jisung exclaimed with excitement, killing off all of your exhaustion within milliseconds by making you flinch a little.

"Jisung," you said with wide eyes, feeling like you just got jumpscared.

"Sorry-"

A/n: I apologize for not updating, I was on vacation for a little while with family.

And I'm sorry ab this chapter because it was a bit rushed, and I could've done it better. But I needed to update since I haven't in a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 228 14
☀︎︎A compilation of short stories about seven lovely people.☁︎︎ This book will consist of- -some original plotlines -some widely loved fanfic tropes ...
114K 3.6K 34
you've never talked to me even though we're taking the same class for like half a year and now you suddenly noticed me at some stupid party on the s...
12.2K 104 17
message me for requests of more of a specific person! fluff/smut/angst
390 19 10
[Requests: Closed] Just a book filled of BTS oneshots. BTS x F.Reader ONLY! +18 (eventually) Warning: This book contain sensitive content such as l...