Enchantment high degree favor...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... More

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112

75

58 2 0
By Spinfoxie

    Arrive in Yokohama at 3:00 pm.

    Although it was just a random decision at the time, Yokohama is indeed the city I am most familiar with besides Tokyo.

    Perhaps because of the large population, the number of spell spirits here is more than in other areas, so I came here on business trips a lot.

    Speaking of Yokohama, there are still acquaintances.

    I have been in constant contact with Mr. Zhongye for the past two years. Everyone else is a pen pal, and we just give each other gifts without pretentiousness.

    But I thought about my current embarrassing situation, hesitated for a while and still didn't contact me.

    I followed Xhir around to pick up a lot of work before, and I also saved a little bit of money, which is definitely not enough to squander, but it is enough for ordinary people to live for several years.

    "Anyway, find a hotel to stay in first, and then we..."

    Before I could finish my words, Nanako next to me suddenly let out an exclamation.

    "Yeah, someone jumped into the river."

    He raised his head subconsciously, and the river in the distance sparkled in the sunlight, like flowing golden sand. The only fly in the ointment was that there was indeed a floating figure in the river.

    The man didn't know how long he floated in the river, and he didn't even struggle.

    I froze in my heart, and hurriedly stuffed the luggage in Nanako's hand.

    "You guys stay here, don't run around."

    After I finished speaking, I quickly jumped into the river, went down two or three times to the side of the suspected drowning person, and dragged the person up.

    As soon as I met that person, my heart skipped a beat.

    The tentacles were cold, and even when I was pulled to the shore, there was no instinctive response to struggling to survive.

    You must know that at this time, the drowning person is basically in a state of irrationality, and will instinctively hug and pull the person to rescue. If it is not for the strength of the ordinary person, I would not dare to jump down so recklessly.

    Don't be dead.

    Even though I thought so, I still pulled this man to the shore.

    The drowning man was a man who appeared to be at most twenty years old, with black hair that was slightly curvy, also soaking wet, all against his face.

    The other party's eyes were closed, his face was pale, but he seemed to be breathing weakly.

    "...Ah this." I thought for 0.1 seconds at a loss, and finally decided to be a living horse doctor. I spread the people out, and started to recall the first aid methods I had seen before, and then I crossed my hands and pressed it hard. Check the position of the opponent's chest.

    "Pfft." The drowning man spat out a mouthful of water and slowly opened his eyes.

    "Ugh, cough, my rib seems to be broken!"

    Before I could be shocked by the medical miracle in front of me, I was so dumbfounded by this howl.

    Yes, sorry!

    I forgot my brute force value of almost 400!

    For a long time, I have been hanging out with all kinds of perverted magicians. To be honest, I have not been in contact with such fragile ordinary people for a long time.

    It would be too outrageous to save people and put them in the emergency room. My brain was in a mess, and I quickly hugged the unlucky gentleman.

    "Don't be afraid, I'll take care of it, and I'll take you to the hospital."

    Nanako and Mimiko on the side were stunned. It wasn't until I stood up with each other that Nanako grabbed the hem of my clothes and said loudly.

    "Sister Qiannai, don't worry about this kind of person, he must be touching porcelain!"

    I retorted embarrassingly, who was very self-aware of my own strength.

    "Don't say that, people are already very pitiful."

    Originally it was just drowning, but now he has broken his ribs.

    Hearing this, the black-haired man who was in my arms frowned, covering his stomach and coughing twice.

    "It's okay, cough, I'm fine." The

    weak words matched his pale face, making him weaker and more pitiful.

    My conscience hurts even more.

    "In short, I will be responsible."

    - Responsible for taking you to the hospital.

    "Ah, thank you, you are such a kind and kind lady." The man leaned on my shoulder weakly.

    "Since you have done such a thing to me, you will definitely be willing to accompany me to die in love."

    Me: ...... I seem to have heard something terrible.

    "What did you say?"

    "Ah, I'm just thanking you for your kindness." The

    man blinked his kite-colored eyes and gave me a harmless smile.

    Nanako's expression became more and more serious. With a tender face, she pointed at the man in my arms excitedly.

    "This person is definitely the notorious wanted criminal in the movie. It's terrible. Sister, please put this guy down."

    Although this person seemed to have said terrible things in front of him, it doesn't seem that throwing people down is not enough. Too suitable.

    Just as I was in a dilemma, a steady male voice rang behind us.

    "Sorry, my partner seems to have caused you a lot of trouble."

    I turned my head and found two men standing behind me at some point.

    They looked a few years older than the frail gentleman in my arms, a blond man who had just spoken.

    This person is very tall. At first glance, I look like Gojo Gogo. He wears a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, which makes me feel like a grown-up Nankai Jianren.

    "Please don't care what he said." The blond man came towards me.

    "Just hand this nonsense bastard to me."

    ...Well, it's not impossible.

    After all, reimbursement of medical expenses is also a kind of responsibility.

    I frowned thinking.

    Who would have thought that after hearing this sentence, the black-haired man in my arms looked even more vulnerable.

    Visually, he is at least about fifteen centimeters taller than me, and I don't know how to make this bird-like person perfectly.

    "Cough cough... I feel that as soon as I leave this lady's arms, I will die of lack of water."

    Me:...

    Blonde man:...

    "Dazai, it's almost done!"

    Just as the situation was getting chaotic At that time, a calm and soft voice suddenly interjected.

    "Dazai."

    I looked up and saw the man who had not spoken from the front. His burgundy hair was a bit messy because of his natural curls, and there was a little bit of unshaved beard on his chin. , It is obviously sloppy, but it gives people the feeling of being gentle and reliable.

    Even the voice has the power to stabilize the heart.

    The guy who was still in my arms for a second at least a second ago stopped in an instant.

    He stuck his head out of my shoulder and remained silent for a while, as if in a daze.

    Then he honestly prepared to get off me.

    "Uh... your ribs..." I asked hesitantly.

    "It's still broken~"

    Ah this.

    I embarrassedly said to the other two people present: "Why don't I take him to the hospital, or I can leave you a contact information, medical expenses or something..."

    The blond man calmly pushed his glasses: "Ah, this is all right, he studies how to commit suicide every day, this time it's just a rib, please don't take it to heart."

    ... A strange man more iron than the magician's head appeared. .

    "Hey!" Dazai, who was still leaning on me, let out a dissatisfied voice.

    "A broken rib can be fatal, as long as it happens to puncture my lung."

    This sentence seemed to inspire him, and he suddenly took my hand excitedly.

    "In front of me are these weak and white hands that quickly and accurately crushed my ribs? Beautiful lady, I have to say that you are quite talented in this area. Why don't you press toward this position... Before he could finish his words

    , he was pulled away by the red-haired man dragging his collar.

    "Dazai, you scared others."

    I smiled awkwardly: "Haha, it's okay."

    I just never heard such a magical request.

    The hobby of this Mr. Dazai is really strange.

    Fortunately, the red-haired, reliable adult was able to control him. In the end, I was forced to take a photo with Dazai and took the initiative to leave my contact information before the other party left with my two friends.

    The reason for the group photo is also very good. He wants to leave enough evidence to prevent me from turning my face and denying the person.

    Although I thought he was bullshitting, he agreed.

    After saying goodbye to this strange trio, I took Mimiko and Nanako to a random hotel nearby.

    It's not that easy to rent a house. If you don't have an acquaintance to introduce you, if you want to find a house you like, you will have to go back and forth for at least a month or so.

    Thinking of this gives me a headache.

    Pressing the forehead, I turned on the system and took a look.

    Speaking of which, the names of the three strange people I met this time all overlapped with the writers in my memory, but I can face it calmly after having met Mr. Nakaya.

    [Oda Sakunosuke]

    [Current favorability: 25%]

    This is the name of the red-haired man. He didn't even tell me a word, and the basic favorability is already ridiculously high. Either this kind of person has something else. Picture, what is the real good person.

    [Kunikida Dobubu]

    [Current favorability: 15%]

    This is the name of the blond man, which is a very normal range, with goodwill towards me.

    [Osamu Dazai]

    [Current favorability: 3%]

    Very low.

    And if I have to say it, I clearly communicated with him the most.

    I remembered the sporadic "heart voice" I heard when I got close to the other person, and I couldn't help frowning.

    The feeling he gave me was a bit similar to Xia Youjie before the blackening, but it was only a little bit. It was actually completely different, but the feeling he gave me was that it was black.

    This "hear the voice" skill is not a real-time mind-reading technique, I can only barely "listen" to see if the other party is a good person or the like, it is a blackened alarm.

    I scratched my head in distress. I am most afraid of dealing with this duplicitous guy.

    Huh, what a hassle.

    When he came out of the operating room with Xie Ye Jingzi, even Dazai Osamu's face was not very good.

    After all, he only pursues the art of suicide, not the pain of death.

    "Are you all right?"

    Kunikida Dubu was sitting in front of the computer with a serious face, tapping on the keyboard, not to mention caring, he didn't even raise his head.

    And Edogawa Ranpo was sitting in his seat as usual, concentrating on eating snacks, and everyone was used to this person who was about to commit suicide at every turn.

    At this time, only Oda Sakunosuke would care about him.

    Dazai put his hands in the pockets of his trench coat and smiled slightly: "I'm fine, it would be even better if that lady would accompany me to the eternal tranquility."

    "But Dazai, you obviously don't like that that much. Miss."

    Oda Sakunosuke said without hesitation.

    Kite's eyes stayed on his friend's face for a few seconds, the smile on Dazai's lips did not change, and even his voice was as gentle and frivolous as before.

    "Why does Oda think so? Few people can refuse such a beauty."

    Oda Sakunosuke did not rush to refute, but turned his head to deal with the documents, most of which were because he was going to find Dazai who committed suicide. ruled and pulled down.

    "Anyway, if you don't like it, it's better not to say things that will make people misunderstood."

    The smile on Dazai Osamu's face finally disappeared.

    "Ah...maybe."

    "I may just hate this kind of dog-like guy."

    When he mentioned the dog, a look of evil flashed in his eyes, and then Shi Shiran took out his mobile phone from his trench coat pocket and found A certain number, sent a picture.

    "Hee hee, although two years have passed, I still remember this voice."

    "Tsk tsk, I don't know what the relationship between those two children has to do with that slug."

    "Whether it's related or not, it's too interesting."

    "I really want to see his expression at this time."

    Kunikida looked up in the gap between work, just in time to see the smile on Dazai Osamu's face, and instinctively felt a chill.

    Hey, every time he sees this expression, he loses two more hairs.

    Kunikida hesitated for a moment, selected the ginger shampoo in the shopping cart, and clicked to confirm the order.

    Just when I was staring at the system panel and thinking about life, I suddenly found that Osamu Dazai's favorability had changed.

    From the original 3% all the way up to 8%.

    Obviously, the favorability level has increased, but I feel a little fuzzy for no reason.

    It's so strange that this person, fortunately, is not very familiar, and may not meet again in the future, I tried my best to comfort myself.

    After I turned off the favorability panel, I took out my phone and opened various software to start researching about renting a house. Just after I read two sets, the phone in my hand suddenly rang and I received a message.

    [Mr. Zhongya: Have you come to Yokohama? 】

    I blinked blankly, solemnly raised the phone and looked up, down, left and right.

    They wouldn't really put a monitor on my phone, would they?

    Although there were all sorts of out-of-tune thoughts running through my mind, I still replied to the other party.

    [Yes]

    [Uh, yes, how did Mr. Zhongya know? ] The

    phone has not received a response for a long time.

    Just when I was bored and looked at the house again, Zhong Ye's phone suddenly called directly.

    I picked it up in a hurry.

    "Mr. Zhongya?"

    "When did you come?"

    "Uh, just arrived today."

    "You..." Zhong also seemed hesitant.

    Could it be said that Mr. Zhongye also knew that I was wanted after defecting?

    Some nervously clenched the phone, and I stuttered.

    "I, I am wanted by the magic world."

    Zhongyuan Zhongya: ......

    "Who told you this?!"

    "Tsk, forget it, you can come to Yokohama, you are wanted. It's just a trivial matter, the magic world can't reach the Mafia."

    "Just stay at ease, by the way, don't you have a place to stay?"

    I was already stunned, so I could only answer blankly.

    "...Really not yet."

    "Oh, I'll arrange for someone to deliver you the apartment keys later, don't worry, it's my unused house, and the safety index is definitely higher than if you bought it yourself.

    "

    How come the topic is so silky to this point.

    Zhong Ye didn't feel that something was wrong at all. After he finished speaking to himself, he planned to hang up.

    "If you have any other questions, you can contact me directly."

    "And..." He seemed to be struggling with how to speak.

    "Don't take pictures with strange people next time."

    "That's it, hang up."

    Huh? !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 422 29
A girl named Camilla had a childhood best friend Juan. They were both living in Mexico since Camilla's mother was mexican. Her father was half englis...
2.6M 91.7K 41
"𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔," "𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄," "𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐓 𝐖 𝐀...
663K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
232K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...