Little Rainbow

By verinaeliz

In a small sleepy town somewhere in America a little baby girl lay sleeping in a basket on the front porch of... More

C0 A Baby Girl
C1 Iridessa Magnolia Cullen
C2 Diagon Alley
C3 Hogwarts Express
C4 Year1 Part1
C5 Year1 Part2
C6 Year1 Part3
C7 Year1 Part4
C8 Year1 Part5
C9 Year1 Part6
C10 Summer
C11 Year2 Part1
C12 Year2 Part2
C13 Year2 Part3
C14 The Quidditch World Cup
C15 Year3 Part1
C16 Year3 Part2
C17 Year3 Part 3
C18 Year3 Part4
C19 Year3 Part5
C20 Year3 Part6
C21 Moving To Utensilville
C22 Year4 Part1
C23Year4 Part2
C24 Year4 Part3
C25 Decisions, Decisions
C26 Year5 Part1
C27 Year5 Part2
C28 Year5 Part3
C29 Coming Home Early
C30 TLC and A Little Jealousy
C31 Too Many Questions
C32 Wedding Invitation
C33 Carlisle said No
C34 The Ministry Has Fallen
C35 The Muggle School
C36 A Birthday Party
C37 The Volturi
C38 The Bitch Returns
C39 The Truth About Bella Swan
C41 Don't Get Into Trouble
C42 War's End And Weddings And Happily Ever After

C40 The Final Move From Forks

2K 62 8
By verinaeliz

" Where are we going this time , Daddy?," Iridessa asked a week after Bella Swan's final and abrupt leave from their lives.

" Mystic Falls, Virginia. Your Uncle Sirius improved our bracelets to keep us from shining in the Sun. Why are you asking, Little Missy?"

Carlisle was already packing up his office. It was a shame to him that things have been unpacked only to be packed up again so soon again.

" Oh, just asking. Can't I go live with Uncle Sirius for awhile?" She ran her fingers over his desk absentmindedly, her eyes looking for non-existent dust.

Carlisle shook his head. "No. The UK isn't safe, Iridessa. You know that."

"But what if Harry needs me?"

Carlisle blinked at her words parroting,
" What if Harry needs you?"

" Yes , Dad. What if all of us, meaning the DA members are called to the front lines? What if we're supposed to fight? I can't let my friends fight alone, Dad."

Carlisle sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. " Well, they'll just have to. I'm.... we're only protecting you. Riddle wants you. Have you forgotten about that ?"

" No. I haven't."

" Good. We've learnt something important the other day. I'll tell you in the car."

" Aren't I going to ride with Edward?"

" No. Edward sold the Volvo. He'll be buying another car once we're settled down in our new house. You'll be attending Muggle school again. I might just buy you a car also."

" Dad...."

"Now don't give me that attitude. It's hard as it is that the others has to start school again after the Summer, having not even gotten to the graduation part. Alice and Edward aren't thrilled with things now, considering that graduation is only two months away. Now, don't you have things to pack?"

" I didn't unpack, Dad. I was going to rebel against coming back here, then Bella conveniently got snatched up by the Aurors."

Carlisle gave her a look of disapproval. " Iridessa...." She gave him such a sweet grin that he just couldn't find it in him to scold her any further.

" Once again I'm being wrapped around a little girl's fingers," he thought with a scowl forming on his lips as she waltzed right out of the room.
🧡♥️🧡
" So... what's so great about Mystic Falls?," Iridessa asked as she leaned back against the backrest of the backseat in her Dad's car.

" Well, it's a supernatural hub of sorts," Carlisle said," Sirius said there's a Wixen community living in it and of course some Wiccans. There used to be Vampires. Some were of our kind , others weren't. Nightwalkers were far numerous than our own kind in that town until a certain battle occured and they were all burnt alive at the old Fell's church. Today there's only an occasional few that actually passes through now and then. Nomads , I guess , of both kinds."

" Oh," Iridessa said.

" Yes, anyway, you'll get to see your kind."

" Nice, Dad. I just hope my kind are friendly. Hey, Dad. Was this the important thing what you meant you'll tell?"

" No. I learnt that you're half vampire after all, because your biological father was one. Sirius said that your mother being a Witch helped that you didn't grow as fast as you normally would've, were you an ordinary half human, half vampire."

Iridessa sat up straighter, her eyes wide with surprise. " I'm half a Vampire? But I never even drank blood, Daddy. "

" Your Wixen side are stronger, Iridessa," he explained," You were a miracle baby to your parents ,who thought that Vampires can't procreate. So our cover story about you being our biological child isn't so far fetched anymore. You are a miracle. The first half Wixen, half Vampire to be born. That's why the Killing Curse and whatever else couldn't kill you. Though, that just might be your ability."

The four people in the car grew quiet after those words. Iridessa shifted closer to her brother and Edward just wrapped an arm around her.

He'd apologized profusely for treating her worse than snake pee when she spoke the truth about Bella being wrong for him.
After the thousandth time, she accepted the apology only because she couldn't take his yammering anymore.

"I think I know who my mate is," he'd said to her before they got in the car earlier.

She'd asked him who it is and he'd just smiled and told her that she was like the moon itself.

Iridessa had felt quite stupid when she didn't understand that. She still didn't.

" So more'n forty hours to Mystic Falls?," she asked now, trying to banish the feeling of being plain dumb for still not realising who was Edward's mate.

" Yep," Edward said," Someone's behind is going to be overly sore."

She grumbled at that. Of course it's going to be her behind because she's the only one who's partially human here.

" We'll stop at a hotel or something," Esme said, giving her children a bright smile.

"That'd be great, Mommy," Iridessa said," I don't want my butt to be sore."

" Butt is such a disgusting word," Edward commented.

" Ass also," Iridessa pointed out.

" Iridessa...."

" Sorry, Daddy. I'm just stating a point."

" Well, just say the A-word is such a disgusting word, and we'll have no problem."

" Okay, Dad." She held up both her thumps at him for that comment.

He rolled his eyes. His daughter can be such an unruly opinionated child sometimes. If he could get gray hair he'd have been silver all over his head right now.

Edward snickered at that thought coming from his father.

Iridessa frowned in confusion at her brother's antics. " Mom, Edward's lost his mind back here. Should we call a shrink for him?"

Edward shot her a look that she returned, combining it with a smirk.

Esme sighed, begging for strength from the blue, blue sky.

Iridessa leaned back against the backrest again, closing her eyes to act all innocent while her brother began playing with his new phone.

His old one had too many pictures of Bella on it and it broke somehow. In other words, he broke it when he got angry at the thought of Bella's betrayal.

" Roses are red ,my love. Violets are blueee," Iridessa began singing softly, feeling quite bored.

When she was little, the long car rides didn't bore her as much. Now that she wasn't little anymore....well, littler....she found it quite boring.

" Play some music , please, Daddy?," she pleaded," I'm dying of boredom here."

Carlisle smiled softly and nodded at Esme to switch on the radio. Esme obliged and it wasn't long before nice beats could be heard coming from the speakers. They weren't ugly old songs, though, but soft slow songs.
Iridessa loved them.
🧡♥️🧡
"Are you okay, Edward?," Iridessa asked when they stopped at a store to get gas and something to munch on.

" Yeah, the Healers cleared me before we left. I still can't believe I was full of an illegal love potion that could've killed me for good if I'd had it a few more times. What was she thinking , giving me and Jacob those?"

Iridessa shrugged. The Aurors reported every crime Isabella Swan commited to Carlisle and Esme, but nothing was said to the children .

Iridessa reached out for a slab of chocolate , remembering Remus Lupin and his fetish for chocolate.

She missed him. He and her Uncle Sirius really deserved each other.

"Want some Doritos too?," Edward asked," Mom's getting the fizzy drinks for us."

" Yes please," she said ," I hope we get pies or something."

" She'll probably buy chicken and something. You know that she wants us to stay healthy and happy instead of the alternative."

" Ugh....I wish we didn't have to start Muggle school again. Once is enough."

" You're just randomly saying things aren't you,Maggie. Which Doritos do you want?"

" Well, not the ones that can burn a hole through my innards thank you very much."

He rolled his eyes because none of the Doritos can do that.

" You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...," Iridessa belted out as she walked away carrying her chocolate slab. There wasn't anything else interesting on the shelf she'd been at, except marshmallows.... maybe.

Edward followed her to the checkout point and the cashier just looked at them like she'd seen some kind of miracle.

Iridessa smiled at her and loudly placed the slab on the counter, causing her to jump and blush bright red like a Weasley's hair.

Iridessa didn't blame her. Edward was something impossibly beautiful and she can't deny that. Even if he is just her brother.

She just wished she knew who Edward's mate are.

She was like the moon, right? So....

She shook her head. She really didn't know. Her brain hurt just thinking about it.

" Come on, Mags!," Edward called and she realised that he already paid for her slab of chocolate, so she waved at the cashier and ran towards her brother where he stood at the door of the store.
🧡♥️🧡
"Welcome to Mystic Falls....Hmm , Dad, why's it not showing the population?" Iridessa stared at the sign they passed.

" Because new people move into town here more than Forks."

" Oh."

" Yeah."

" So where's our new house?"

" Nearest to the old Salvatore Boardinghouse, why?"

" So that you guys can hunt. Your eyes are black."

"Don't worry. We have a supply of Dragon blood. Sirius got it for us. He said we'll be quite satisfied then. We won't have to hunt Bambi and Baloo." The last part was said in a joking tone and Iridessa huffed , thinking it not funny at all.

Then she thought of something else as they passed the police station.

" Hey ,Dad..."

" Yes, Little Missy?"

" What did Chief Swan say when you went to him?"

Carlisle shrugged. " Not much. He knew about his daughter's crimes and had hoped that she would stop doing it when she came to live with him."

" So he knows about the Wizarding World?"

" Yes. He himself is a Wizard. He just chose the Muggle side of everything."

Iridessa's eyes widened at that. " What'd he say about us then?"

" Oh, he knew nothing about us. He only realised what I am when I went to tell him that the Aurors came for Bella. He wasn't even angry about Bella. He had probably realised that she was a lost cause. Now, we'll stop somewhere for lunch and then get to our new house. Or we can go to our new house and you kids can order takeout."

" Can we stop for lunch? There's a restaurant. It looks like a good place to go," Edward said, pointing at a place ironically called the Mystic Grill.

" Sure. Let's call....Ah, nevermind . Alice already saw."

Sure enough, Emmet was pulling into the parking lot at the Grill.
Carlisle followed.
♥️🧡♥️
Here we go. Don't worry, Iridessa will see her love Harry again in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 188 20
The Christmas Holidays. Little Lily-Luna is excited to finally be out of muggle school for 2 weeks, and see her family that's normally at Hogwarts. B...
78 5 10
Vampires at a fine restaurant. A woman searching for her sister after a car crash. A teenage boy's first kiss. A New York teen discovering a secre...
2.6K 35 36
Elena Lovelace has lived in Forks her entire life, she's Bella's cousin who knows about the secrets because she has a secret too. She is a Witch! Wha...
10.7K 265 45
| Vampires, Werewolves, and Witches, all the supernatural monsters to create a little horror for a scared little soul. | <>•<>•<>• "You can't help m...