You are my only one 💏

By D_Vision

The lovely love story of my beloved Raghvi 😍 Plot :-After Mandar track Raghvi's new normal Love life ...but... More

Introduction
lucky charm 🥰
Bhabhi -Devar on Action mode 😎
Ishq ki rahe itni aasan kaha hai 🍉🥺🍉
Loving Husband Raghavrao 🥰
We Fit Perfectly Together🍉❤ (A)
We Perfectly Fit Together❤🍉🍉🔞 (B)
Raghvi - On a Honeymoon 🥰🍉🥰
Aankhe Teri kitni haseen.. ...🔞 🎶🥰
It's Divine Angels😇🧚‍♂ Vs Devil🧟‍♂😈
Khubsurat Safar ki shuruwat "Maa"🤰wo pehli "Dhadkan" 💓, Wo Pehli Aahat 🥰
Pallavi's Mood swings on Peak 😀
Author note
Divine🧚‍♂protection against Evil🧛‍♂ Move
Rawody Don RaghavRao 😎
Aaj Phir Tum Pe Pyar Aaya Hai 🥰🔞
The Mastermind 😎
important Author Note
Godhbharai aur 😂 LabourRoom ki kahani 🍉🍉
Bliss of Parenthood🍉🥰
Bliss of Parenthood (2).. ❤🍉
Family Trip to Farmhouse🏘
Battle for Family 😎
The Queen PallaviRao 👸
Junior Rao's Special
Mayka ... 🏡
Intehan pyar ki 💗
😷🤒Rao's are CovidQuarantine (+) 🤧 😷
🍉PallaviRao 🍉
🥺Naina👁💔
💗Raghvi💗... The Inseparable Saga 🥺
Raghvi Saga " 💗MY Home 💗" 🍉
It's Party Time 🥳🥳
Tera Mera.. Rishta ❤
Ranjana... ve.. tu yaad aave 🥺
Gustakiya... 😉
Mystery revelation 🧐
Rao siblings home alone 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦🍉🏠
❤🍉Raghvi love saga 🍉❤
Engagement 💍
'R' Juniors turn 1😘 ...🥰🎂
💗Ashiyaana 💗
Mafia Aesthetic :- Difficult Motherhood 😎
The maskquters of innocence 🤡🍉
The maskquters of Devils 😈
Zara Zara ...lets feel in Love 🔞💗
💥A Desire For Vengeance 💥
🎂Raghav's Birthday 🥰🍉
Ve Tom and Jerry Da.. Rishta 😜
Raghvi lal ishaq :-Holi special 🍉🥰
London Diaries🇦🇺 part 1
London Diaries (2 )A Desire 🇦🇺
London Diaries🇬🇧 (3) A Mystery Unfold 💥
London 🇬🇧Diaries part (4) Unexpected Twist 🥺
Love is in the 🇬🇧London 🍉
🍉Love Is The Best Remedy🍉
💗 Manmarzia 💗
💗 Besbriyaa 💗
😎Mafia Power😎
🕸A Perfect Trap 🕸
😎Raghav the Dangerous Rao 😎
😄Raghavrao's (3) troublemakers 😄
☺Masumiyat ☺
😘Pyar ka ye Bandhan😘
Koi Tumsha Nahi... 😘
Attackers & Survivals 😎
Pallavi the cutest bean 😘
😘My Fairy Angel 😘
Adhura me terebina ... Meri Hiriye 😥
🍉Dil Ibadat 🍉
🙏Vat Savitri Special 🙏
😀Kirti's marriage rituals 😀
Tum bin ....🤗🥰
Anger Cause Damage ..!!😪🤦‍♀
Sabse pyare mere Papa... oo.. papa 🥰🍉
Vengeance is mine sayith the Lord 🤐
😎The Real Rebel 😎
🧐50shades of your blood 🧐
🍉Kitni Mohabbat Hai ... 🍉
🥰Mere Devar ki Sadi Hai 🥰 part 1
🥰Mere Dever ki sadi hai 🥰 part 2
Can't I Get Over With You😍
Mumma:- We are Innocent 🐶
😌Silence Before Tornado 😌
🤔" Tornado " Or "Hurricane" 🤔
🥰Pallavi and Poll Dance 🥰
☸️🌀Chkravyuha🌀☸️
😎Smartness Win The Battle of Best😎
🥰Janmashtmi special🥰
His vulnerability🔞🥺 & Her solance 🔞🥰
💕Only Mine💕
😉A cute mischief 😉
🥺Helplessness 🥺
🥺A Tragic Trauma 🥺
💛 Shades of Emotions 💛
🤧Daddy Rao in Trouble 🤧
Mask on Intentions
🥺 Guilt 🥺
🥳100.🥳
🧿Raghvi 🧿
🏞 Hawayein 🏞
🥺🥺Unexpected Events 🥺🥺
🥺Sorry Note 🥺
😥The Final Farewell 😥
🗻 Aashiyana 🗻
💔Dilo k Fashley ...💔
Bruewing... 🧐
Epilogue

🥺Saviour Ya Worst Nightmare 🥺

578 71 74
By D_Vision

Hey friends...
Let peep in side the story ,

In Mahabharata Lord Krishna tells,

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

I want a fierce and terrifying pallavi dealing with the situation smartly ,and also trio babies beacause It is much needed in this phase.
For know more let's get to know about some unfold truth .

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

RR mansion, Hyderabad

There were a week passed since Raghav got discharge from the hospital.

After that he was leaving in 1st floor of the house as he used to live 5years before.

On that day when he got discharge from hospital, he asked farhad that why this stranger woman and her kids live in his house.. Who gave permission to them?

He didn't like pallavi and her babies present in his house, after pallavi he also didn't like Yuvaraj's presence.

But the next day kirti told him that yuvraj is her husband not fiance and after listening this biggest truth raghav can't handle himself and get really angry that his own sister lie about her marriage.

He is uncousious due to more anger and stress.

At that day doctor also came to check his condition. And warn all the family members that don't stress him more otherwise he have a complete memory loss or in anger patient harm himself so I give a helpful advice and that is please stay away Mrs RaghavRao and his children from Mr RaghavRao... It will help him regain his memory back.

After that day pallavi want to leave the house for Raghav's health but Amma and kirti both stop her and they said Raghav himself let them stay in this house.

Amma told raghav that pallavi is her friend's daughter and yuvraj's rakhi sister not by any blood relation but she help yuvraj in marring with kirti and make his parents ready for alince.

Yuvraj's parents are going to thier daughter's house Delhi for 6 months.

pallavi can't stay with them because she alone not handling trio babies, she has her own family in Kolhapur. But her business is here so I request her to stay with us as I personally take care of her children.

She is not a delicate flower, she is fire and fierce warrior and live her life happily with her babies.

So she is live with us since past one year because I can't let her leave alone as I given promise to her grandma to take care of her.

After listening his Amma raghav agreed for pallavi's and babies stay in RR mansion.

All take relif breath after this.

In those two days babies are really scared listening thier daddy's angry talk.

They were in the room where they play in their nursery room while pari is also play with them but she is still small so she comes out from the room and follow her daddy and twins were behind her that afternoon when Raghav come down from his room and go outside with farhad to JJ office.

Raghav was walk in his way without paying attention for surrounds and that day trio babies get hurt with door as they were put their hands over door for pari but pallavi come on time and scream loudly and hold door from one side and farhad hold from another side.

Raghav irked see pallavi's carelessness towards babies and he turn towards babies and bend down and babies hug raghav tightly but he couldn't hug them back. That's really strange thing notice by pallavi and Farhad.

Poor babies already feared from him nowadays and his this rude behavior make the condition  more worsen.

Raghav angrily told pallavi that if she can't take care of her own children than why should given birth to them... His harsh behavior hurt pallavi's heart most.

She with the help of amruta take her trio babies and went to her room.

Amma and kirti who see this insult of pallavi now have a doubt on Raghav's identity.

Pallavi had tears in her eyes and remember Raghav's taunt and insult since he discharge from hospital.

At present time,

Today pallavi and Amma both cook inside the kitchen for lunch.

Last two days Raghav behavior was to weird and he continues looking at pallavi .

Pallavi notice this and feel really uncomfortable with his gaze.

Today babies are early morning go on outing with amruta in thier Bunglow garden.

After that day insult pallavi make away her children from Raghav.

Rivu ridhu :- amu chichi daddy ka boo-boo thik hogaya...?

Amruta :- nahi bachha...abhi time lagega.

Pari :- mumma... Mumma...

As pallavi enter in the garden with milk bottles for three of them.

Amruta and pallavi sitt inside the wooden hut... And babies are sitting in embrace of their mother and cutely smile at her.

Tomorrow trio have a vaccination for polio.

As Pari's birth occurs after that Raghav always go with pallavi for trio babies vaccination. But tomorrow they have to go alone.

Pallavi discussing about tomorrow important vaccinations schedule with amruta and at the time Amma come there and tell her that she acompny her and with her raghav also come.

After that pallavi make pari sleep in cradle and make both babies bath and go to drop them their preschool.

And again come back and busy with her work as Pari is still sleeping.

She make designs on laptop for her new project.

Raghav is pass by there his eyes catch the designs and he can't stop himself without praising pallavi's work.

Pallavi formaly said thank you to him.

He sat opposite to her and watch something in his phone.

As if he just pretend to watch in phone but he is checking out pallavi with lustly.

Actually his eyes on three woman of the house but without come in anyone's eyes he secretly click there photos.

Amruta, kirti and pallavi trio are unaware about this behavior of his.

He smirks and smiles evilly see thier photos.

Suddenly twinny come home with farhad and rivu and ridhu both are screaming loudly in happiness while play with their balloons as farhad buy them.

They running in whole house Amma and pallavi smile at them and they are smiling loudly and with their sounds pari baby also wake up and kirti take her out from cradle.

Pari is jumping in Kirti's arm see her brothers and that too with balloons.

She come down from her bua's arms and crawling towards her brothers and they are give her two balloons actually they are tied like rakhi in her both hands and she patting her hands on ground and playing with balloons.

While running rivu and ridhu both are bang themselves with raghav and due to this phone slip from Raghav's hand before the anger volcano erupt on poor babies farhad save the phone from broken.

While hand over the phone to his Anna he see something in phone and shock but behave as if nothing has happened.

Amruta notice that farhad's mood change suddenly and he is upset with something.

But with babies she shrug it off the thought and busy with rivuridhu and Pari.

At night...

Farhad and amruta both are sitt on bike and leave from RR mansion to their house but at the same time farhad see something suspicious outside the house so he tells amruta to go inside the house for sometime he has important work to do.

Later he go behind the shadow who is non other than raghav rao.

He meets some local goons and some businessman type men they are wait for him in backyard road of RR mansion.

Farhad is in deep thought and on mean time they zoon out from their and Raghav wipe his sweat and go inside the RR mansion.

Here pallavi also thinking about Raghav's weird behavior today and she notice that he is hide something in his phone.

[now Raghav's two most important person are doubting on him and his intentions... Will they succeed in unfold the real thruth behind this Chakrvyuah game... See lord Krishna come to rescue his children or not ]

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Next morning...

Pallavi is getting ready after making her trio naughtiest munchkins ready for visiting a doctor.

During she pinn her saree  pallu her waist is  on fully display and Raghav click photos of her... But suddenly kirti and Amma call him from behind and he became alert.

Pallavi open the door as listening Amma and Kirti's  voice and Amma and kirti acompny pallavi to doctor clinic.

They are leaving raghav alone in the house. As he is going for an important meeting.

Today farhad is not come RR mansion in early morning like as usual he taken leave for his Abbu's health check up and amruta also not come to office she is also on leave.

In Hospital,

Babies are not sitting at one place they are sometime check in chairs... Than pull the cabin lock and make louder voices and in this Pari is not less than rivuridhu, she is more naughtier than them.

She pull herself upward so that her Mumma take her and moving here and there while she exploring the place.

They saw nursery area and come to stubborness that twinny and their little baby sister want to go there and play inside.

Kirti and pallavi take them there and Amma sit and watch them playing.

Soon trio rao babies number come and they enter the cabin with loud smile.

Doctor place both twiny boys on table and check them after that nurses are doing their growth charting and seeing rivuridhu after so many months they pull their cheeks.

In return boys make angry pout and gave a smirk smile...

Aunty... Bad manners...

Yeah aunty koi apke cheek pull kale to..

Without warning they both pull the nurses cheeks and show thier tounge to the staff. They are all happy and smiling widely after taking vaccination shots.

Now next turn is Pari's, pallavi place pari near her brothers and they are smiling at pari in return Pari gives her innocent smile.

Seeing pari a cute little angel all nurses try to take her in thier lap but they are not aware about Paridhi rao.

Pari irritate with thier behavior and she directly kick the nurse and blabbering in her baby language.

Pari is not stop by this as doctor come and hold her arm she angrily see the doctor and bite the female doctor on hand in all the fighting injection fall from doctor's  hand and broke down.

Pari now Start laughing loudly at doctor and kirti could not hold her laugh she also laugh aloud and rivuridhu both kiss pari's cheek.

Pallavi scold pari in that case pari feel sad and more angry at the doctor...

She is sniffing cutely while looking at her mother.

Pallavi is just glaring at her and take this chance doctor inject her vaccine and Pari went silent for a second and next second she throw her surroundings things. And slap the doctor with her tiny hand.

Pallavi hold her in her embrace and make her clam and rivuridhu and kirti trio again start their laugh seeing doctor and nursing staff's condition, they are looking like clowns.

Pallavi apologize to all medical staff and they give awkward smile at her and they come out from the cabin before leaving the cabin Pari and Rivan and Ridhan trio show tongue to them and run out.

After that they go to another doctor's cabin where Jaya rao had apoimnent for her regular check up.

Pallavi and Amma go inside the cabin and kirti with twins go to parking side... As she place both the twins in car with their ice-cream cup.

She is  spotting Raghav and that too with stranger woman... After him farhad follow him.

Kirti wants to follow them but she can't leave alone babies.

Raghav and that clingy girl come to hotel and here he greet with Raghav's rivals businessmen.

They smile evilly and shake hands with raghav..

Farhad see all this from distance but he couldn't properly saw them and couldn't recognize them properly but he identify one businessman who is Raghavrao's rival company CEO.

After that farhad leave from there and reach JJ office, here Raghav also leave from there to JJ office for his second plan.

Some media Chanel reporter make Raghav's and that girl video without his knowledge.

In hospital,

Parking area pallavi and Amma also come to parking area with Pari in her mother's arm hug her tightly and crying silently but within a second her eyes sparkle looking towards her brothers who munching thier chocolates ice-cream happily.

Now Pari wants to taste ice-cream and lean forward to her bua and kirti take her in her lap and sit back.

Amma sit in front with pallavi who is driving them back to home.

After reaching home Pari is sleep in Kirti's arm and both twins are sitting quietly beside thier grandma and do worshipping in temple after fresh and up beacause it's late evening now.

Kirti comes to pallavi's room to talk about what she saw today and after talking with pallavi they call farhad and ask him to come thier secret place in thier home basement.

Sometimes latter,

In basement they trio meet and pallavi ask Amma that if she sit in their room beacause babies are playing and Pari the crancky baby girl is sleeping due to vaccination.

Raghav is in his room drinking whiskey... While talk with someone and that opposite person on call give him the footage record by one of media person.

In basement..,

Farhad tell his bhabhi that after accident raghav Anna change alot.

He has doubt on him and his intentions.

He hesitantly say that..

Bhabhi... Anna k phone me meine aapki, kirti ki aur amruta ki photos dekhi... All photos click without you all knowledge.

Pallavi get biggest shock and also kirti... As well.

Raghav Anna is involved in some illegal activities with his rivals.

And today he change all the password of lockers and laptop and security system.

I really doubt that he is not real RaghavRao...bhabhi.

Pallavi and kirti decided to plan a trap against this Raghav rao.

Farhad also involve in this plan.

According to the plan Farhad talk against Raghav and leave the company in Raghav's eye.

After that pallavi will go to Raghav's room and try to instigate him so in anger the real truth comes out... By his mistake.

Next day as per plan farhad come RR mansion with amruta and question about Raghav's intentions... But before that media news Raghav's one vedio viral in which he is see with some slut... In cozy and cauditory condition.

Raghav call the media Chanel and instigate them about the news and delete the video as fast as possible.

Pallavi is message farhad that first she wants the answer of her some questions after that he ask this fake raghav anything.

Raghav is angry and throwing all the things here and there and mess the whole room.

Pallavi enter with slow clap to his room and close the door.

Pallavi :-tch tch tch... Raghav rao is trap in sexual scandal with one of the slut.

Raghav look at her angrily...

Just get out from here Mrs Pallavi Raghavrao... Otherwise you regret of your decision to stay here.

Pallavi :- so you remember that I am PallaviRaghavRao... Mr Raghav Rao?

Kab aai tumahari yaddast... Bolo Bolo.. Abhi ye TV pe news dekh k..

Raghav :- Just shut up ...what you think of yourself... I am the king of Hydrabad now and you cannot do anything.

That secretary... Kya nam hai uska... Farhad..
Usne sab bata diya hai karke meine  sab apne control me kar liya hai...

Wese tumhe ek bat batau...

Me Raghav rao nahi hai... Nahi hai me raghav rao... Me mengluru ka bhai... Raghu hai Raghu...

Apunko surgery Kara k idhar bheja wo bade business tycoon log hai Usne...

Tera Raghav Rao  to pata nahi kaha hoga... Zinda bhi hoga ki Mar gaya sala...

Par ek bat to sachhi me kehna padega ki wo bahot bada Don hai hydrabad ka... Aur uski wife ya ni tum ek number hai boss...

Tum itna hot and sexy hai Tera pati tere pichhe pagal hoga...

Aur wo amruta Aur kirti wo dono bhi kya gajab hai...

Ghar me hi itna mast mal hai to bahar kayko jayega...

He laugh hysterically at pallavi.

Pallavi feels disgusting at his talk.

He show pallavi all the photos of trio ladies..

See those photos pallavi blood boiling and she slap him hard not just once but thrice time.

Fake Raghav hold her hand and twist it and throw her on bed.

He hover over her and try to tear her clothes but he doesn't know that she is pallavi Raghav rao who handle this type of basstered.

She kick him hard and sit on his stomach and punch on his face continue till he lose his consiousness.

But that she come in his fake acting.

That fraudster run behind her... As she open the door kirti punch him hard and he fall down on ground.

They are anware that rivu ridhu duo are play in stares this fake raghav take Rivan in his arms and point a gun at him and pallavi and kirti both stop at thier spot and shock seeing this.

Farhad is outside talk with Harish for security password changing process he send amruta with Harish in basement for hacking the security system and change the password after that.

Listening Kirti's scream he run inside the house.

The fraudster Raghav gives threaten to pallavi and kirti that he throw Rivan from upstairs.

Pallavi and kirti both say no but Raghu is laughing evilly and throw Rivan from up... See this farhad run towards the spot and held Rivan in his protective arms and kiss him as he is crying miserably hugging his chichi.

Ridhu is holding farhad's leg and farhad take both babies in his arms and signal security guard to take them inside the pallavi's room.

Pallavi and kirti both eyes radiating with anger and fire.

Now Raghu point a gun towards pallavi and about to shot but one bullet hit his hand and gun fall down from his hand.

Farhad hold his both hands from back and pallavi slap him hard continuous till he faint.

But suddenly someone come at their door an unexpected guest...?

James :- hello beauties... I am James Antonio... Your new Master...

Raghav's house arrest by James men from all around...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

In Bangalore jungle...

One man is running away from the Raghu's men clutch..

Actually they are shift him to another country in ship.

But before that he regain his consiousness and after making them fool he run towards highway...

He come to highway road that leads to Hydrabad.

He with the help of truck driver call pallavi but her phone is in her room Amma and Pari are in room .

Amma attend the call shock opposite person voice,

Yeah... Lord Krishna listen Amma's prayers for her children and return back the house man... The king... Raghav rao..

Yes... Raghav rao is back... And Amma told him everything about today's happening.

Raghav promise her mother that he come there as early as possible..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

What you guys are feeling ... Raghav reach on time to save his family..?

What happen with rao's...? What is James and Raghu up-to?

🍉🌼🍉🌼🍉🌼🍉🌼🍉🌼🍉🌼🍉🌼

Do read

Do vote

Do comment

Share your review...

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 5.9K 75
This is completely new, new in a sense just love, trust and magic No negative content no villan just beautiful stories of Ghamandi Rao and Sare ka du...
38.3K 3K 36
"IF YOU WANT TO GO!... JUST GO...... " Raghav stopped and looked at her with glistening eyes, he hastily wiped his tears and spoke... "BUT" "DON'T Y...
34K 2.6K 34
Hii this is my first work Story is of raghav and pallavi both married each other because of there family now they are married but without love...
29.9K 2.8K 46
This is the friction story of our lovely raghvi. Rest character will also be there In my story Raghav Rao :- Hyderabad 's Don , trustee of the coll...