šš„š“š“š„š‘ šš‹š€š‚š„, šļæ½...

By 1-800-HOTMEN

š˜š—µš—²š—暝—² š˜„š—®š˜€ š—®š—¹š˜„š—®š˜†š˜€ š—® š—Æš—²š˜š˜š—²š—æ š˜š—¶š—ŗš—², š—®š—»š—± š—® š—Æš—²š˜š˜š—²š—æ š—½š—¹š—®š—°š—² š—³š—¼š—æ š—®š—»š˜†š˜š—µļæ½... More

šœššš¬š­
š¦š®š¬š¢šœ
šØš§šž
š­š°šØ
š­š”š«šžšž
šŸšØš®š«
šŸš¢šÆšž
š¬š¢š±
š¬šžšÆšžš§
šžš¢š š”š­
š§š¢š§šž
š­šžš§
š­š°šžš„šÆšž
š­š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
šŸšØš®š«š­šžšžš§
šŸš¢šŸš­šžšžš§
š¬š¢š±š­šžšžš§
š¬šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§
šžš¢š š”š­šžšžš§
š§š¢š§šžš­šžšžš§
š­š°šžš§š­š²
š­š°šžš§š­š² - šØš§šž
UPDATE!

šžš„šžšÆšžš§

2.2K 51 14
By 1-800-HOTMEN

≈☆≈

kaia welcomed tom into their house for breakfast the next morning while glen was out with his family. she had a date with chris later on and wouldn't see glen until she comes back from that

"welcome to the beach house, tom" laughed kaia as she walked to the dining table which was line duo with breakfast food, fruits and drinks.

"this is great, kaia," tom said.

"let's eat first, then you can pester me on a full stomach," she laughed.

after exchanging a few funny stories over their food. tom dove straight into the topic he wanted to talk about with kaia yesterday.

"so, you already know i saw your reaction to miles' engagement," tom said as kaia nodded. "well, i don't support it either."

kaia dropped her fork on the plate, making a clattering sound.

"wait, what?" kaia questioned. "i swear it seemed that you were supportive."

"remember, hon. i'm an actor," he smiled.

"well, why don't you support it then? i mean, i have my own reasons, but you?"

tom sighed before he carried on.

"well, as you know, we didn't have you two knowing that you guys were love interests. and the reason for this is because keleigh called me behind miles' back and made sure that his character wasn't involved in any relationships," tom said.

"what the fuck..." kaia muttered.

"yeah, and she complained about it and we were having none of it. i told joseph that this relationship is key to the story, so we need it. apparently when miles got the blacked out script like yours, she freaked and called again."

"did she threaten you?" kaia asked.

"no, i actually threatened her," tom laughed loudly, making kaia laugh. "i told her she has no control of the production of this, and if she got in the middle of this process, i would call my lawyer and sort her out."

kaia snorted, this was pure gold.

"but. kaia, i want you to know that i see things. i see the way he looks at you and i see the way you look at him," he said putting a hand over kaia's. "it's not just when you're underneath the lights in front of the camera. it's real, i can see it. i just hope miles comes to his senses too because i can see him losing his mind."

yeah, i hope he comes to his senses too.

• • •

"kaia, you look absolutely lovely," chris smiled as he twirled kaia around. "ready to go?"

kaia nodded with a smile. she had finished a full day of filming and chris had offered to have dinner at a late night bar restaurant.

truthfully, kaia had turned away any thoughts about a certain engaged man. and she started to go to pursue a man who was genuinely interested.

"so," kaia started. "you told me your brother recently got a role?"

chris beamed, as he and kaia walked hand in hand to the restaurant from the parking lot.

"yeah! it's actually a movie revolving around barbie," he said with a smile.

kaia smiled, "that's great! i'm actually in on ghat secret because...i'm in the movie too!"

"really?! that's awesome," chris smiled. "that means you get to meet my brother."

the two walked into the restaurant, obviously collecting some stares but it once ended when they were secluded in a closed space in the restaurant.

they both sat down and perused the menu.

"i saw that miles proposed to his girlfriend. well, now, fiancé," chris pointed out.

kaia should've known this was coming. she was heavily associated in the life of miles teller, especially since paparazzi leaked pictures of them out together from multiple occasions...and fans shipped them hard.

"yeah," kaia said, "i'm happy for him. such a monumental moment."

chris smiled, not noticing kaia's uneasiness.

"yeah, she's a lucky woman," chris laughed.

hell yeah she was

kaia took a minute to look around the bar after chris ordered for them. people were rowdy, but not so much so that it was crazy. many people were singing the song playing and it almost reminded her of miles' piano scene. everyone up and dancing to the music. the song that was playing was 'return of the mack' by mark morrison.

"you know, this is probably one of my favorites songs," chris mentioned, breaking kaia out of her trance of looking around. "if it's not this, it's probably 'skate' by silk sonic."

kaia smiled. if there was anything she loved so much, it was music. trading playlists was like a drug to her.

"really? that's awesome," she said. "i love music, all genres and to be honest i'm kind of a music junkie," she bragged.

"oh i know, you always post music recommendations on your instagram story," he laughed. "lots of taylor swift and a little indie songs ."

they laughed and continued the conversation. as the minutes went by, the food arrived and bar got louder. this made kaia and chris rush to eat so they can get away from this madness.

once they got out, chris pulled her aside to the sidewalk that was on the edge of the beach.

"so, i actually took you out tonight to ask you a question..." chris trailed off.

"go right on ahead," kaia nodded, as he took her hands in his. his hands were soft, weirdly soft.

"well, uhm," he stuttered, before taking a deep breath. "will you be my girlfriend, kaia ashton?"

• • •

"glen! i'm home!"

glen walked down from his room. "hey, kai. how was your date?"

kaia chuckled. "wow, okay the first thing you ask it that."

"come on, out with it," urged glen.

"he asked me to be his girlfriend," she finally said.

glen let out the most dramatic gasp ever, his eyes wide and hands over his mouth.

"no fucking way! and what did you say?"

kaia put down her purse, and grabbed some water from the fridge.

"i said yes. and we kissed."

• • •

monica ♥️
HOW DID YOUR DATE GO
NVM GLEN JUST TEXTED ME
OMFG YOURE DATING CHRIS EVANS

kaia💜
omg i blatantly told him that
i wanted to tell you first...but yes
i am dating chris evans now

monica♥️
BABE YOU ARE ONE LUCKY GAL
I HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT WENT DOWN TN TOO🤭🤭🤭

kaia💜
SHUT THE FUCK UP WHAT HAPPENED
you better tell me now.

monica♥️
no you're going to have to wait
jesus christ he already posted
something HAHAHA

kaia💜
WHO!
YOUR LOVER?

monica♥️
no! i mean chris.
did you not see it?

kaia💜
no omg let me see this rq
okay, well it's not bad. it's
good that he didn't tag me!

monica♥️
right!!!
alright, i'm getting to bed
since it's literally 2am
goodnight babes see
you tomorrow morn

kaia💜
see you..you better tell me
all about your man

• • •

"kaia ashton, you listen to me," monica started, as she was sat next to kaia waiting for instructions on the scene they are about to film. "its good that your with him, and don't deny that you aren't thinking about it. i see it in your face."

kaia chuckled. "whatever, now, can you tell me about your guy? why are you even being so secretive?"

monica scanned the area really quickly before turning to kaia, and whispered. "danny took me out on a date and we hooked up."

kaia's eyes were wide, but she was smiling. "what!!," she whisper-yelled. "what the fuck? what happens now?"

monica shrugged. "hell if know, but i do remember him saying that he wants to keep seeing me. you know, off set."

kaia smiled, monica looked so genuinely happy.

"well, i'm all here for it," she smiled at monica.

"yeah," monica laughed. " can you believe we only have maybe three more weeks?"

kaia sighed. "you know, i'm excited for them to produce this. tom told me that editing this movie will only take two more weeks since they've been editing as we went along."

"oh! good, because press junkets will be sooner rather than later," monica praised. "who are you paired with?"

"miles."

"oh, i heard my name over here, ladies," miles joked as he walked over with a cooler full of water. "here, you guys need to stay hydrated."

the two accepted the waters.

"thanks, miles," monica said, opening it and then taking a sip.

"kaia! i overheard glen saying that you're off the market now,"miles said, with a tint of jealousy.

monica turned her head to the side while she drank to hide the rolling of her eyes. this man couldn't sound more obviously jealous.

"yeah, he asked me last night," kaia nodded awkwardly.

"oh, that's great," miles said. "by the way, did you get the script?"

kaia nodded and monica turned to her with questioning eyes.

"yeah, i did," kaia laughed. "they're really trying to catch us off guard."

miles laughed. his white teeth showing as he laughed and his eyes crinkled in the most sparkling way. kaia was under a spell.

but before the conversation carried on, the directors called everyone over to start the scene.

"what script? i thought they have us all of them," monica questioned in a whisper.

"i'll tell you later," kaia started. "it's a story to tell when we are sat down, with a glass of wine and on the couch at my house."

• • •

chrisevans

liked by milesteller, scottevansgram, and 7,885,628 others

chrisevans 💙

view all comments

kailaevans BIG BROTHER MAKING BIG MOVES
scottevansgram Did he tell you about this?!

enews WOAH ... is captain america now off the market?

teamcevans  okay chris !!!!

tchalamet don't be shy, who is it??

• • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.2K 17
"I couldn't do this without you Pointy." "Neither could I Bird Brain." Ā© LaurenG185 2022 started: June 25, 2022 completed: July 10, 2022
63.4K 1K 16
Top Gun Stories and Imagines: Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw, Pete "Maverick" Mitchell. Requests currently open for Top Gun and TGM.
32.9K 648 20
š’„š’“š’Šš’•š’Šš’„š’Šš’›š’† š’•š’‰š’† š’˜š’‚š’š š’šš’š’– š’‡š’š’š š’˜š’‰š’†š’ š’šš’š’–š’“š’† š’”š’š’‚š’“š’Šš’š’ˆ š’•š’‰š’“š’š’–š’ˆš’‰ š’•š’‰š’† š’”š’Œš’š š’”š’‰š’š’š’• š’š...
204K 2.8K 39
REQUESTS CLOSED Here we go again... Started: June 19th 2021 Completed: May 10th 2022