๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“–๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท ||...

By sannohdaime

[ONE-SHOTS] Special chapters from Lilies, Oak, Iris, and Dahlia. May include some one-shots with other HiLo c... More

Secret Garden | HiGH & LOW
Intro
Business | Lilies
Amamiya Siblings | Lilies
Promise | Post HiLo Final Mission
Thanks | Iris
Kisses | Oak
Sick | Lilies
Drunk | Lilies x Oak
The Bet | Iris
The Blind Date | HiGH & LOW The Worst
The Cursed House | Lilies
Little Things | Lilies
Lucky | Dahlia

The Fight | Oak

862 27 2
By sannohdaime

          "Are you sure about this?" Fuyumi questioned for the hundredth time to her brother.

Fujio looked at his older sister and sighed as he put his things in the box. "Yeah, don't worry about it."

"You don't have to move out, you know," the girl said and crossed her arms over her chest as she stared at him.

"I know that. But I don't want to intrude anymore, alright?"

"You don't int—"

"Ah! Stop it, aneki. I'll be moving out and that's final," he said with a pointed look as he let out a frustrated sigh.

Fuyumi was still worried about the sudden moving out of his brother. He just announced it all of a sudden while they were having dinner along with Seiji and the others. Although she was left confused, she have a hunch about why Fujio decided to live with their mother again the second that she told them that she was going back to Hope Hill. Their old home.

"Are you still feeling weird about the whole thing? You know, me and Yoshiki dating?" Fuyumi carefully asked as she handed him his clothes.

"What? No, no, of course not," Fujio quickly answered but his sister looked at him with a raised brow.

"Really?" The two stared at each other for a while before the male let out another sigh.

"Alright, fine. You can't blame me, I vowed myself to defeat your boyfriend to become the top and now I constantly see him in this apartment being all lovey-dovey to you!" Fuyumi looked at her brother in amusement. She's still worried that her brother is still not getting along with her boyfriend, but she can't help to get entertained by their relationship.

"Why don't you ask him to fight you? So you can actually settle whatever it is. I mean, he graduated without fighting you," Fuyumi suggested as her brother looked at her as if he was considering the idea.

"I thought he stopped fighting?" he questioned his sister. He pulled the packaging tape and placed it on the box to seal it.

"Oh, we didn't stop fighting, honestly. I think we just kept it on down low," Fuyumi replied. "So, what do you say?"

"You really want me to beat your boyfriend?" Fujio asked in amusement.

"I'm actually thinking it will end up in a tie or you will lose," Fuyumi admitted. Her brother looked at her in disbelief.

"How could you say that? You know I can win!"

"Fujio, I love you, but that man is an adult and took a hundred punches from students at Oya High and yet he was still standing. That man is bat shit crazy!" Fuyumi exclaimed. She knows how strong Murayama is especially now that he has mentally grown up.

"And yet you're dating him," her brother stated. Fuyumi placed her hand on his shoulder and nodded.

"Exactly."

---

"Come on, Yoshiki! Just one time!"

"No! I'm not going to beat the shit out of your brother." Murayama looked at his girlfriend in complete shock. She asked him to fight her brother while the couple are having dinner at the apartment.

Fujio went out with his friends and will be moving out tomorrow.

"Why not? It will be fun," Fuyumi stated making the male look at her in worry.

"I think you hang out too much with Hiyori," he said. The girl rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"What I mean is you two should have a one-on-one, considering that you left Oya High without actually declaring a new leader," Fuyumi explained as she was much eager to see a fight between her boyfriend and her brother.

"Other women will let their brother and their boyfriend get along rather than beating each other," Murayama told her.

"But punching each other is the way of you getting along. That's how you guys work!" she reasoned. Well, she was not wrong about that.

"Sometimes I wonder how I ended up dating you," Murayama muttered.

"Well, it's because you love me. Duh!"

"I'm starting to question that." Fuyumi glared at him but he ignored her and laughed it off.

"Alright, fine. I can take a punch or two," he shrugged and continued to eat.

"Don't underestimate my brother," she stated as she looked at him with a frown.

"Whose side are you on?"

"My side!"

"Your side? What side is that?"

"The pretty one."

Murayama gave her a blank look.

---

Fuyumi grinned excitedly as she looked at her boyfriend and then at her brother. They are at an open space where Oya High and Housen fought.

"Well, this is rather interesting," Tsukasa said beside Fuyumi who looked at the two a few feet away from them.

"I'm actually wondering about this fight," Todoroki said as he stood on the other side of the girl. Shibaman and Tsuji stood on their other side.

Jamuo stuttered as he looked at Murayama and Fujio. "I-I-Is this serious?"

"I was hoping not," Odajima Kiko said from beside her twin. Nozomi stood beside Tsukasa.

"Oh, don't worry, your boyfriend will be fine," Fuyumi teased the girl.

"Fujio's not my boyfriend!"

"Uh-huh, sure," the older girl shrugged unconvinced.

"How long are you guys going to stare at each other?!" Furuya shouted as they were all waiting for the brawl to start.

Basically, almost all people that know the two are there. Even Yasushi, Kiyoshi, Nakaoka, and Nakagoshi are there. Shinya and Masaya won't miss it, too.

"Do we really have to do this?" Murayama whispered to Fujio with worry.

"My sister's too excited for this," the younger male replied.

"That's what I'm worried about," Murayama groaned in frustration.

The two looked at Fuyumi who is still grinning at them.

"She's crazy!" Fujio hissed. When his sister gets into something, she will do anything to achieve her goal.

"Yeah, tell me about it," Murayama agreed.

"That's your girlfriend."

"And that's your sister."

"Come on, you guys!" the two glanced at Fuyumi who shouted at them.

"I guess we'll just do it," Fujio sighed as he started to raise his fists and was ready to fight. Murayama did the same as well.

As they were about to fight, they heard a loud bang and a yell. They stared at the group of people approaching them.

"Murayama!" someone yelled angrily from the group. "Murayama Yoshiki!"

"Oh."

"You know them?" Fujio asked.

"Yeah, I guess. I think I pissed them off last week," Murayama nonchalantly muttered as he tried to remember them. With a lot of people he fought, he couldn't keep count on it.

"Oh, for the love of god!" Fuyumi exclaimed in annoyance as the others looked at her in amusement. The girl and the others walked toward Murayama and Fujio as they stared at the approaching group that seems really pissed at them. Or just with Murayama, actually.

"I guess we need to cancel this fight, huh?" Fujio asked. Fuyumi looked at him with a frown but then sighed and nodded in defeat.

"Yeah, now go beat the shit out of those guys and don't get killed," she shrugged.

"Aw, I really love your moral support. It motivates me," Murayama sarcastically said and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Fuyumi lightly glared at him and scoffed.

"Whatever."

"Look at that, it gives me a will to live."

"Shut up!"

"Geez, stop flirting in front of me!" Fujio exclaimed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.3K 21
"๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š˜๐šŠ๐š” ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ." High & Low The Worst...
83.6K 3.3K 56
"๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐šข๐š–๐š‹๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐šฃ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š™๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ, ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š–๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š...
15.6K 480 33
forget what the therapist said, it's just something he read. it's unacceptable! ๐’‰๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰&๐’๐’๐’˜ ( ๐’”๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’‰ ๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Š ) ๐’•๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’– ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๏ฟฝ...
9.1K 370 20
"๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ." [todoroki yosuke x fem!oc] [based on the high & low movie franchise] Disclaimer #1: This...