I Love You... In Every Univer...

By EreMikaheart

SPOILER WARNING: What if in an alternative universe, after Eren's death, he replaces Founder Ymir Fritz and b... More

1. I Hate You!
2. See you later, Eren
3. I Wish I could See You Again...
4. To You, In 2,000 Years (Season 1 First Chapter)
5. That Day
6. A Dim Light Amid Despair
7. The Night of the Closing Ceremony
8. First Battle
9. The World the Girl Saw
10. Small Blade
11. I Can Hear His Heartbeat
12. Whereabouts of His Left Arm
13. Response
14. Idol
15. Scar
16. Primal Desire
17. Can't Look Into His Eyes Yet
18. Special Operations Squad
19. What Needs to be Done Now
20. Female Titan
21. Forest of Giant Trees
22. Bite
23. Erwin Smith
24. Crushing Blow
25. The Defeated
26. Smile
27. Mercy
28. Wall (Season 1 last Chapter)
29. Beast Titan (Season 2 First Chapter)
30. I'm Home
31. Southwestward
32. Soldier
33. Historia
34. Warrior
35. Close Combat
36. The Hunters
37. Opening
38. Children
39. Charge
40. Scream (Season 2 Last Chapter)
41. Smoke Signal (Season 3 First Chapter)
42. Pain
43. Old Story
44. Trust
45. Reply
46. Sin
47. Wish
48. Outside the Walls of Orvud District
49. Ruler of the Walls
50. Friends
51. Bystander
52. Night of the Battle to Retake the Wall (Part 1 Last Chapter)
53. The Town Where Everything Began (Part 2 First Chapter)
54. Thunder Spears
55. Descent
56. Perfect Game
57. Hero
58. Midnight Sun
59. The Basement
60. That Day
61. Attacking Titan
62. The Other Side of the Wall (Season 3 Last Chapter)
63. The Other Side of the Sea (Season 4 First Chapter)
64. Midnight Train
65. The Door of Hope
66. From One Hand to Another
67. Declaration of War
68. War Hammer Titan
69. Assault
70. Assassin's Bullet
71. Brave Volunteers
72. A Sound Argument
73. Counterfeit
74. Guides
75. Children of the Forest
76. Hurt
78. Above and Below (Part 1 Last Chapter)
79. Judgement (Part 2 First Chapter)
80. Sneak Attack
81. Two Brothers
82. Memories of the Future
83. From You, 2000 Years Ago
84. Melting
85. Morning of the End
86. Care (Part 2 Last Chapter)
87. Regrets (Part 3 First Chapter)
88. Battle of Heaven and Earth
89. Precious
90. Over (Part 3 Last Chapter)
91. Home (Part 4 First Chapter)
92. Handcuffs
93. Lost
94. Understand
95. Good Old Days
96. Dreams
97. I Love You... I Love You in Every Universe
98. Face Your Fears, Eren Yeager
99. The Ending We Deserve (Part 4 Last Chapter)
100. To You, 2000 Years Later (Part 5 First Chapter)
101. A Long Dream
102. Towards the Tree on That Hill
103. Just the Two of Us
104. 2000 Years Apart (Final Chapter)

77. Sole Salvation

333 6 0
By EreMikaheart

AUTHOR'S POV:

.
.
.

A young Grisha along with Dina and kid Zeke were looking at Liberio from a tower, outside of the interment zone.

"Take a good look, Zeke. That's Liberio. Our home." Grisha said. "Compared to the rest of the world, it's as small as a birdcage. But we can't go anywhere else. We have to live there until we die. Zeke, don't you want to be free of that place?"

Zeke slightly looked down, uninterested. "Yeah. I do."

A janitor walked in, opening the door with a smile. "Well, look at that. Visitors this early in the morning?" He closed his eyes. "I'll come back later."

The Yeager Family got scared.

"No, We were just leaving." Grisha said.

"Huh?" The janitor said and his expression quickly changed when he noticed the Eldian arm band on Grisha's hand. He made a disgusted face. "Oh. You're Eldian." He threw the cleaning water on Grisha and Dina with hatred.

"What are you doing?" Grisha asked, angrily. "We have permission to be outside!"

"I'm a janitor at this tower. It's my job to get rid of filth." The janitor said. "Filth like the kind you demons are spreading!" The three of them kept staring at him. "You demonspawn slaughtered the people of the world, and now you have the audacity to breed?"
.
.

The Yeager Family left the tower while water was dripping from them.

Zeke had his eyes shut in fear while Grisha had a angry expression on his face.

The locals started shouting hateful things at them.

"Demons!"

"Go back to your internment Zone!"

"You reek!"
.

"Remember all of this, Zeke." Grisha said with gritted teeth. "This is the outside world. If you don't like it, you have to change it. Zeke, you have to save everyone.
.
.

Zeke was training to be a Warrior candidate along with others.

He was holding a rifle while a bag was on his back.

He stopped running and began panting loudly.

After a moment, he got up and ran again, trying to catch up with the others.
.

From afar, a young Magath and Ksavar were watching them, sitting on their horses.

"One of these kids will end up succeeding me, huh?" Ksavar asked.

"Yeah. Whichever one we choose." Magath replied.

"Who's that boy? The one who's falling behind?" Tom Ksavar asked, looking at Zeke.

"Oh. It's that Yeager boy." Magath replied, observing Zeke. "The other kids are pushing themselves as hard as they can to earn the title of honorary Marleyan, but I don't see any of that determination in him. Why did he even come here?"
.
.

Later that day, Zeke was returning home along with his parents.

"How was training, Zeke?" Grisha asked.

"Really tough." Zeke replied.

"That's too bad. But I know you can be a Warrior." Grisha said with a smile.

"You have a special power." Dina said with a smile.

"And above all, you are our son." Grisha said, proudly.

"Yeah." Zeke said with a smile.
.
.

The three of them were standing at the doorstep of Mr. Yeager's house.

"Mom, Dad, can you look after Zeke again?" Grisha asked, standing before his parents.

"Sure." Mr. Yeager said.
.

Zeke ran inside and hugged his grandmother.

"I baked pie tonight. I know it's your favorite." Mrs. Yeager said with a smile.

"Yay!" Zeke said happily.
.

"'Ballroom dance club' I swear. You are leaving the poor boy all along." Mr. Yeager said.

"I'm just trying to do what's best for Liberio." Grisha said.
.

Zeke looked back at them.
.

"Zeke will understand how important our work is when he's older." Dina said.
.
.

Mr. Yeager was teaching the history of Eldians to Zeke, sitting infront of him.

A book with drawing of titans approaching a port was placed on the table.

"This is the Tragedy of Lago, from 1200 years ago." Mr. Yeager said. "The great city of Lago was wiped off the map on that day and the Titans advanced onward to cause the Disaster of Monte and the Calamity of Valle, taking hundreds of thousands of Marleyan lives in the name of the Eldian Empire." He turned another page. "Those who managed to escape Lago ended up wandering the endless wastes. But the Eldian Empire had stationed Titans in their escape routes and when the Titans awoke at dawn, the Marleyans-"

"I know. Lot's of people died. Right?" Zeke said, cutting him off.

Mrs. Yeager put her hands on his shoulder.

"Huh? Has your father been teaching you the proper history?" Mr. Yeager asked.

"Eldians have done horrible things to Marleyans, so now we have to atone." Zeke said in a sad tone.

"Zeke, do you want to be a warrior and fight for Marley?" Mr. Yeager asked.

Zeke looked away. "Yeah. Of course I want to."

Mr. Yeager shared a look with his wife and turned to Zeke. "Good. Now let's call it a day." He closed the book.

"I know. How about we read that book about the cat's house next?" Mrs. Yeager asked.

Zeke turned to him with a smile. "Yeah."

Mr. Yeagar and Mrs. Yeager stood up and walked away.

Zeke stood up and glanced at his right to see a picture of kid Grisha and Faye.
.
.

It was the next day.

The candidates were training to learn about how to assemble a rifle.
.

Zeke was struggling to assemble the rifle.

He gasped as a part of it slipped from his hand. He kneeled down to pick it up but stopped when it fell near Magath's legs who was looking down at him.
.
.

Zeke was heading home with his bag, looking down, defeated.

He came to a stop when he noticed a ball bounced off a wall, in front of him.

He looked at the direction to see a father son duo playing with a ball.
.

"Wow Dad. You suck." The child said, bringing the ball to his father.
.

Zeke watched with opened mouth as the father patted his son's head with a smile.
.
.

Grisha was in his room, reading from a book.

Zeke knocked on his door. "Dad!"

"Zeke?" Grisha said, not looking back.

Zeke opened the door with a hopeful expression. "Training ended early today. So-"

"Great." Grisha said and turned around. "Now you have more time to study." He turned back to his work.

Zeke's facial expression changed to a gloomy look. "Yeah..."
.
.

Grisha was teaching Zeke another version of the same history, holding the same book his father was holding.

Dina was washing the dishes in the background.

"So the Tragedy of Lago never actually happened." Grisha said. "The Disaster of Monte and the Calamity of Valle, too. They're fabrications. Marleyan propaganda. Eldians never had such a barbaric culture, and above all-"

"The Founder Ymir would never want something like that. It's unimaginable." Zeke said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Exactly." Grisha said with a smile. He stood up and bent forward and patted Zeke's head. "Now you're getting it, Zeke."

Zeke smiled and closed his eyes.
.
.

Magath was scolding Zeke in front of his classmates while Zeke had his head down in shame.

"If you can't take this seriously, then go home!" Magath said. "Marley needs soldiers who are prepared to sacrifice everything for the fatherland." He looked up. "We'll never give one of our country's Titans to an Eldian of your caliber!"
.
.

Later that day, Zeke was returning home with a defeated look.

He stopped walking once a baseball ball fell before him.

"Hey! You there!" Tom called out, wearing a baseball gloves, waving at Zeke. Zeke looked at him. "Can you throw me that ball?"

Zeke picked the ball up and threw it at Tom who caught it with his left hand.

Tom laughed a little. "Wow. That was a preety good throw, kid."

"Eh?" Zeke said, pointing at him.

Tom slowly throw the ball at him. "Here."

Zeke caught it with both hands, jumping a bit.

Tom laughed a little again. "Nice catch. I'm getting tired of playing with the wall." He brought his hand to his chest. "Mind keeping me company for a little while?"

Zeke noticed his red Eldian arm bands and jumped up a little. "A red armband. You're a-"

"One of those Marleyan warriors you kids are trying to become." Tom said and put his hand on his head. "Although, since my Beast Titan isn't very useful for war, I spend my time messing around out here." He removed his hand. "Tom Ksavar. I am a titan researcher." He brought his hand up. "Now, what's your name?"

Zeke gasped and prepared to throw the ball. "Zeke Yeager." He threw the ball.

Tom caught it. "Wow! Zeke, you've got a good arm on you."

Zeke looked at him with surprise.

"I bet you could be a good pitcher." Tom complimented.

Zeke just stared at him.
.
.

Zeke ran back to his home at night with a smile.
.

He opened the door. "I am home!" He entered to an empty and dark house. "Dad, guess what-"
.

"That wasn't the plan!" Grice yelled from another room.
.

Zeke turned to the direction and started approaching it.

He peaked thought the small gap between door and looked inside.
.

"What are you saying, Grice?" Grisha asked, standing before Grice. "If we can't make Zeke a warrior, our plan goes up in smoke!"

"But the Owl said that he won't be able to manipulate the warrior selection process in Zeke's favor with how bad his grades are." Grice said.

"I know!" Grisha said. "But we might not get another chance like this for the next hundred years!"

"But Zeke still has a chance, doesn't he?" Dina said.

Grisha grabbed his forehead and closed his eyes. "Yeah. He absolutely does." He opened his eyes. "Zeke can-" He stopped as he noticed at Zeke.

Zeke gasped and backed away from the door.

Grisha opened the door with a frightened expression. Dina and Grice had the same experience.

"I am sor-" Zeke said, frightened.

Grisha kneeled before him with teary eyes and grabbed his shoulders. "Zeke, I know you can do it!"

Zeke watched him with wide eyes and gritted teeth.

"You're our son!" Grisha said.
.
.

The next day, Magath was scolding Zeke again who was carrying a bag and a rifle.

"I thought I said Marley doesn't want you." Magath said. "Why are you here?"

"To show my loyalty in Marley and atone for Eldia's sins!" Zeke said, hesitantly. "Please give me another chance!"
.
.

Zeke was running along with his classmates, carrying heavy bag and a rifle.

He was again behind everyone else.
.

In a distance, Grisha and Dina were looking at him with disbelief.
.

Zeke, panting heavily glanced at his parents with wide eyes.

He stopped as Grisha left the place, ignoring Dina's protests.

Zeke stared at them with a frightened expression when Magath approached him in a horse with Tom following behind.

"What are you doing, Yeager?" Magath asked. "Run! Get a move on!"

Tom was staring at him sadly.
.
.

Later that day, at night, Zeke was sitting near his door, covered in a blanket with teary eyes while trying not to listen to his father's yelling.

"Goddamn it! It wasn't supposed to be like this!" Grisha yelled in anger.

"Don't say that!" Dina said, trying to calm him. " He is trying is best!"

"But he'll never be a Warrior at this rate!" Grisha yelled and punched the door, frightening Zeke.
.
.

The next day, Tom was teaching Zeke how to pitch.

Zeke caught the ball with the glove.

Tom let out a laugh. "Guess you've had it rough lately."

"It's not funny. I've been an errand boy ever since then." Zeke said. "I've got no chance now." He threw the ball at Tom.

Tom caught it. "I never would've thought you wanted to be a warrior that badly."

Zeke looked down sadly. "I have to be one. But I am just not good enough."

"I don't blame you." Tom said and threw the ball at him. "Becoming a warrior is a silly idea anyway."

Zeke caught the ball and stared at Tom with wide eyes.

"You just pointlessly shorten your own lifespan and invade other countries in Marley's name." Tom said.

Zeke gasped and looked back. Then he turned to Tom. "Why did you become a Warrior, Mr. ksavar?" He threw the ball.

Tom caught it. "I just wanted to unravel the mysteries of the Titans." He prepared to throw it. "I am a researcher after all." He threw the ball with his right hand. "Supposedly, it all started when the Founder Ymir came into contact with something, but I want to learn exactly what happened back then. I also want to know how Ymir was replaced by someone else. I have to shorten my lifespan to see the Titans' memories, so be it." He turned to his side and looked up at the sky. "Anyway, that's why I'd just be dead weight in a battle. When I think about the mysteries of the Titans, all this feared and conflict seem silly in comparison." He turned to Zeke. "I bet you're a lot like me. We're just not cut out for this killing and war stuff. We're a rarity in this world: decent people." He let out a laugh with closed eyes.
.
.

Zeke was cleaning the floor of the Warrior unit buliding with a mop.

He had a smile on his face. 'This is for the best. Even if I can never leave the internment zone, as long as I'm still alive...' He stopped with a defeated expression.
.

Zeke was walking in the hallway with the mop and a bucket, looking down.
.

"We've finally got 'em by the balls." A Public Security officer said to his friend in a room.
.

Zeke walked by the room's door.
.

"They're calling themselves the 'Eldian restorationists'." The Public Security officer said.
.

Zeke stopped and slightly gasped at the realisation.
.

"It's a preety large-scale operation." Another officer said. "They were established by some inside agent they call the Owl. We've already got several leads."

"All we need is some valid evidence." Another officer said.
.

Zeke was looking ahead with wide eyes.
.

"It's only a matter of time." The first officer said.
.
.

Later that day, Zeke and his parents were at the table for dinner.

Grisha was eating silently.

Zeke was still thinking about what the officer had said.

"Zeke?" Dina called out, breaking Zeke's trance. "What's wrong?" Zeke looked at her. "You should eat some dinner."

"My stomach doesn't feel so good." Zeke said and looked down for a moment, conflicted. He looked up at his father.

Grisha closed his eyes and averted his gaze.

Zeke gasped with wide eyes. He closed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows. "Mom, Dad, you should stop doing all that dangerous stuff."

Dina and Grisha stared at him with wide eyes.

Zeke looked up with a frightened expression. "If they catch you, we'll all get sent to Paradise. They'll take us to the island of demons and turn us into-" He stopped and gasped as he looked at his father's expression.

"What have I been teaching you all this time?" Grisha asked with a frightening expression. "We're all doomed to die pitiful deaths inside these walls until someone rises up to change things."

Dina had the same expression as Grisha. "Your father's right. Don't you understand that we have to fight for the future of all Eldians?"

"Even if I have to end up like Aunt Faye in the process?" Zeke said, sadly.

Grisha slammed his fist on the table, frightening Dina and Zeke. "Zeke! The only reason Faye was killed is because this world has gone mad!" He stood up and bent down slightly. "We have to fight precisely to stop more people from meeting the same fate!" Zeke stared at him with fear and disbelief. "We have to take back the mighty Eldia from Marley! Take back our basic rights!"

Zeke started tearing up.
.
.

The next day, Zeke was sitting beside Tom in a secluded area.

Zeke was hugging his knees while Tom was holding his own head, conflicted.

The shadow of an airship passed by them.

"Unbelievable..." Tom said in disbelief. "Your parents are restorationists... At this rate, you and all your relatives will be sent to Paradise."

"Yeah." Zeke said and turned to Tom with a smile and teary eyes. "Mr. Ksavar." Tom looked at him. "Thanks for playing catch with me." Zeke wiped his tears from one eye. "Even when I'm a Titan, I'll try to think about you sometimes."

Tom gritted his teeth and looked down, holding his head.

Zeke stood up slowly. "I'm gonna go now." He walked away.

"Turn them in." Tom said and Zeke stopped in his tracks.

He slightly looked back at him. "Wh-"

"It's the only way." Tom said, holding his forehead while Zeke had tears in his eyes. "If you prove your loyalty by selling your parents out to the Marleyan authorities, you and your grandparents will be safe."

"No! I can't!" Zeke said.

"Zeke, your parents have done horrible things to you." Tom said. "They gave up on you. They disregarded your needs. They never loved you. Zeke, you have done nothing wrong. You are smart. You are a good kid."
.
.

The following day, Zeke called the Public Security officers on his parents.

Grisha and Dina were looking at Zeke with wide eyes and disbelief when officer pointed their gun at them.

Zeke slowly raised his hand and pointed at his parents.
.

Grisha and Dina were immediately arrested.

Mrs. Yeager was crying and Mr. Yeager was comforting her while Grisha and Dina were taken in a wagon.

Before entering the wagon, Grisha looked to his side, at his parents with wide eyes while Zeke was staring at him with a sad expression.

Tom kneeled beside him and gave him a hug.
.
.

A few years had passed since that day.

Tom was playing catch with a teen Zeke.

Tom grunted when he caught the ball from Zeke.

He stood up and raised his hands. "Hey, take it easy on me, Zeke."

"Ha. Are you getting too old for this?" Zeke asked with a smile.

Tom furrowed his eyebrows. "Hey. I am not that old-" He stopped as he coughed a bit. He covered his mouth with his forearm to smoother it.

"Mr. Ksavar!" Zeke called out in concern.

Tom coughed a bit and looked at him. "My term as a titan is almost over."

"Yeah." Zeke said.

Tom looked at the new Warrior candidates. "I'll never get to grow old, but I don't regret throwing myself into my research. I'll be able to present the culmination of my work before I go."

"Wow. What have you learnt?" Zeke asked with curiosity.

Tom turned to him. "I've learned about the changes the Founding Titan has effected in the Subjects of Ymir." He threw the ball.

Zeke caught it. "Oh, like how it can manipulate our memories?"

"It's not just memories. It can even alter the structure of our bodies." Tom said. "Six hundred years ago, there was a plague that threatened to decimate the population of the world. But one day, the disease disappeared from the Eldian Empire overnight. The king had used the Founder's power to rewrite the blueprints of his people's bodies." Zeke stared at him with shocked expression. "No matter where we are, it's like we're a part of the Founding Titan's body. Whaddaya think? Freaky, huh?"

Zeke sadly looked down. "Then..." He remembered the janitor's words. "Could the Founding Taban make it so Subjects of Ymir can't have children?"

Tom gasped with wide eyes.

"If Subjects of Ymir stop being born, the Titans will all vanish within a hundred years." Zeke said and looked at the ball in his palm. "The world would never have to suffer at the hands of Titans or fear their wrath ever again. Plus, even more than that, if we'd never been born, we wouldn't have had to suffer, either!" He threw the ball.

The ball hit Tom's glove and fell down as Tom didn't catch it.

"Mr. Ksaver?" Zeke called out, confused.

"I've never told you this, but I had a family once." Tom said with a sad expression while Zeke stared at him with a shocked expression. "When I was young and stupid, I took off my armband, lied about my race, got married, and had a kid. My wife was a Marleyan. But I couldn't pull the wool over her eyes forever. When she found but I was am Eldian, she slit our son's throat, and then her own. I only became a warrior so I could go out with a bang. But, in these past thirteen years..." He bent down and picked up the ball. "I threw myself into my Titan research, met you, and played catch... I truly enjoyed it. I saw my dead son in you and tried to use the power of the Titans..." His voice began to crack and he bowed down with teary eyes. "...to run from my own sins. If only I'd never been born into this world..." He broken down there.

"I am going to inherit the Beast titan, but not for Marley." Zeke said in a serious tone. "I want to reclaim the Founder and save the world." Tom looked up at him as Zeke brought his fist closer to his chest. "I'll free the people of the world from their fear of the Titans and leberate the Eldians from their suffering!"
.
.

Tom and Zeke were near a secluded factory area, leaning on the wall to discuss.

Steam was coming from a gutter near them.

"This is something I haven't told Marley." Tom said. "There's a way to circumvent the vow renouncing war. Believe it or not, Zeke you're the only one who can do it. If a Titan with the blood of the royal family were to touch the Founding Titan, they'd be able to draw out its power together. But you wouldn't be the one using the power. The decision lies with the one who holds the Founder. You're sect of like the key to unlocking that power." Zeke opened his eyes and leaned back. "Find someone you can trust and give them the Founder. Someone who can understand our cuthanasia plan. I know you will find someone." He turned to his side. "And also, according to my research, the Founder stopped showing himself since the day the Walls of Paradise was formed... I'll always be watching over you, Zeke."
.
.

In a dark room, Tom's both hands were chained up to the walls as Zeke was about to inherit the Beast Titan.

He looked and gave Zeke a last closed eyed smile.
.

The Marleyan officer clapped as Zeke arose from his pure titan form with steam everywhere.

Zeke held Tom's glasses and sadly looked at it. "I will find them, father." He wore the glass.
.
.

Seagalls were flying up in the sky.
.

A Marleyan ship was in the dock.

Inside of it, Zeke, Bertolt and Reiner was chatting with eachother, each holding a cup of hot coffee.

A Marleyan officer was standing beside Zeke, arms crossed.

"Eren Yeager?" Zeke asked.

"Yes. Eren's the holder of the Founding Titan." Reiner said. "And apparently there's some crucial information hidden in the house he grew up in in Shiganshina District."

"Has this Eren told you anything about his father?" Zeke asked.

"I believe he said he's missing and that he used to be a doctor." Bertolt replied.

Zeke stared at him with a shocked expression.
.
.

In his cabin, Zeke was deep in thoughts, holding his head. He has a pained expression on his face.

'My God...' Zeke thought. 'My father was alive! Eren, Faye... We all are victims. You two have been brainwashed by our father. One day, I swear I'll save you two!'
.
.

Zeke stopped before a one legged Eren who was sitting on a bench at the hospital.

"You're starting to look like our father." Zeke said. "It must be the case for Faye too, I suppose."

Eren looked at him with dull expression.
.
.

Both Yeager brothers were standing behind the hospital, leaning on the wall.

"First, I want to thank you for agreeing to come here and talk with me." Zeke said. "You've already heard my thoughts from Yelena." He looked at Eren. "Will you help us with our Eldian euthanasia plan?"

"Four years ago, something triggered my father's memories to open themselves up to me." Eren said. "Specifically, the memory of when he slaughtered the royal family of the walls." He looked at his palm. "He crushed those children the way you'd swat a bug. I even remember how it felt." Zeke looked down with sad expression. "If those children had survived, the Founding Titan would've gone back to the royal family and humanity within the walls would still be bound by the pledge and waiting for death." Eren closed his palm. "Those children's deaths allowed us to live."

"I see. So our father was correct." Zeke said. "Is that what you think?"

Eren put his hand down. "No. Dad was wrong."

Zeke gasped and looked at him.

"And me and Faye are just another one of his mistakes." Eren said. "If Eldians had never been born, everyone here and elsewhere who's going to be swept up in our plan wouldn't have to die. There's no greater salvation than not being born into this world." Eren and Zeke faced eachother at the same time. "I'll do it. The two-thousand-year history of oppression under the Titans will end by my hands. We'll keep moving forward until the day we accomplish that. Right, brother?"

Tears formed in Zeke's eyes. "Yeah." He straightened his glasses. "Yeah, that's exactly it. Let's do it." He brought his hand up. "I'd love a firm handshake right about now..." He searched for something in his pocket. "But it probably wouldn't be a good idea for us to touch each other just yet." He took out the ball and hold it out for Eren. "Instead, take this. Eren." He bounced the ball at him. "We have to save everyone."
.
.
.

Zeke was still reading the book while the Yeagerists were guarding him.

"Sole salvation... Is Eldia's euthanasia..."

____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.3K 49
What happened when Levi mum died Sure we know the story of how Kenny found him But what if there was an alternative universe where a different Acke...
25.3K 430 32
This is alternative world where Ymir Fritz died after being the slave of King Fritz but never give him the powers of the Titans to him or his tribe...
25.2K 387 23
Eren has only been given two months to live. What does he choose to do with his time? ___________________________________________ ~ A modern Attack O...
2.8K 161 20
Levi and Eren are about to die and Levi reacts in a surprising way. A way that changes everything...a way that changes them. This Ereri/Riren fanfic...