What Could Possibly Go Wrong...

By DenXDWrites

Rewriting 🤞 A story where you and your other 3 siblings have to stay at Pulau Rintis Island because of your... More

Chapter One: Settling In
Chapter Two: Getting Used to It
Chapter Three: Unexpected Turn of Events
Chapter Four: Reunited
Chapter Five: The Unknown Sphere
Chapter Six: New Abilities
Chapter Seven: Stay at Home
Chapter Eight: Losing Control
Chapter Nine: Goodbye and Hello
Chapter Ten: Copiare's Abilities Talk
Chapter Eleven: Rintis Island Academy
Chapter Twelve: Rintis Island Academy (2)
Chapter Thirteen: Rintis Island Academy (3)
Chapter Fifteen: Rintis Island Academy (5)

Chapter Fourteen: Rintis Island Academy (4)

86 8 0
By DenXDWrites

"You're telling me we only have one week starting on Monday to start preparing for the sports festival?!" Right now you are currently at Tok Aba's shop with your siblings, Yaya, Ying and Gopal plus Copiare too on a sunday afternoon.

"Sports festival sounds like something coming from an anime or something" Rory comments, "Never mind that, what usually happens during it??" Your brother just skips towards the main point. "Well from what I recall last year there was the pageant, the bring me event, some type of spelling bee err what else was there?" Yaya now turns to Ying. "Oh don't forget the archery one where it was scored on who shoots the closest to the middle and the 4 man relay race".

"Finally the annual class vs. class soccer match" Gopal adds. "Okay but is it graded?" Copiare asks, to which earns looks from the lot of you "What? I may not be a student but even I'm allowed to be concerned about your grades" it defends itself.

"Well no at least I don't think so" Yaya then turns to look at Ying who just shrugs it off, "Oh but in the soccer match there's a trophy given to the winning class."

"Meh doesn't seem much" Rory comments.

"Oh right! I heard from my mom that this year extra points are given equally to all students in one class depending how well they do in this year's festival! And get this, it applies to every single subject!" Ying exclaims.

"Wow really? Why would they add that though?" Yaya asks.

"Duh, isn't it obvious to motivate the students to do better? Last year I can clearly remember the staff reminding students to do their best every I don't know, five minutes?" Gopal states.

"Well it seems to be working" Copiare says breathless, why was it breathless? Well because for one he was seated in your lap with your arms around him, and number two because you were squeezing him a tad bit too hard.

The three of them could only watch as you and your siblings looked as if the four of you were plotting a murder, "Y/n I'm pretty sure Copiare is about to faint-" Ying points out. "Ah sorry about that Copiare" You then lighten your grip around him as the air starts to return to normal around you, well not the same could be said for your siblings.

"Geez why are the four of you so worked up anyway? It's not like you're doing terribly in school" It complains.

"By the way Tok Aba, where is Ochobot?" Gopal asks, "Well Ochobot hasn't been feeling well this past week so I let him get some rest for today" Tok Aba answers as he cleans another glass.

"Oh poor Ochobot, he must be missing Boboiboy a lot," Yaya says.

"You're right, out of all of us they were the closest" Ying agrees.

"I wouldn't say they were the closest" Gopal says, Yaya and Ying just look at him. "I mean we were best friends so by that we were closer!" He boasts.

"Yeah no I think Ochobot is way closer to him than you" Copiare says.

"Speaking of the festival, are we gonna talk about this tomorrow? Like in class?" You now join in.

"Hmm probably since it's what we did last year too" Yaya Answers.

"Wait, how did you find out that it starts next week though?" Damien then takes a sip of his iced chocolate.

"The school contacted our parents for an early notice and they told us, didn't your parents tell you?" Gopal replies.

"Ah well about that-"

---Time Skip---

It is now the day after yesterday, specifically Monday. Right now you're currently hunched over your desk with your head between your arms trying to sneak some sleep in before Miss Robinson arrives.

Why were you so tired? Well let's just say your family had a clean slate when it came to winning or placing first, you being well obviously the favorite and had to enter the pageant, your siblings thought that making you look absolutely stunning was their top priority.

That's why last night they made you stay up late after Yaya had told them the theme was Children of Nobility, it was only until you reminded them that you had to match with your escort's outfit did they drop the topic promising to talk about this in class tomorrow.

Last night they first took your measurements relieved to see that the food plan your parents' put the four of you on had reserved your physical appearance despite your eating habits, totally not because they had you on pills meant to up your metabolism :D

Back to the present, you are currently in such a deep sleep that you didn't realize other students had begun to arrive in the room. You didn't even realized that Ying had stopped by your desk to say hello, when she greeted you like usual you only stirred a bit in your sleep then went completely still worrying Ying.

"Don't worry about her we'll wake her up later when it's almost time" Your brother says eyes focused on his phone Ying only answers with a knowing ahh. "Oh but wait, look at this design Angie! It would look great on her and it comes with a matching male fit!" Rory practically shoves her phone in front of Angie's face.

"Whaddya think bro?" This time she turns to Damien, with her phone's screen resting on top of your head. "If she wakes up and ends up being in a sour mood the rest of the day I'm blaming you" Damien retorts eyes still focused on his phone, "Sheesh calm down, besides N/n maybe a light sleeper but she's not THAT light of a sleeper" Rory stands up and carefully hands her phone to Damien passing over your head.

"The skirt is a decent size and the details are okay but what do you think?" Damien turns the phone to the person behind him.

"Well I think-"Gopal was cut off by Ying clearing her throat who then gestures to the boy beside him, Gopal mutters a barely audible oh.

Fang, whose attention was on the window, was surprised when he realized Damien was talking to him. He got used to not being close with the other students because they seemed to want to keep their distance from him ever since he joined the class.

"You're the escort and my sister is the muse, I need to make sure you're on board with this so we don't have any problems later" He reasons out passing the phone to him.

Fang looked over the design and handed the phone back to Damien "I don't have any problems with it."

"We'll have to take your measurements later then." Damien says as he gives the phone back to Rory who then sits back into her seat.

"By the way, how did you guys come up with a design so fast? I told you what the theme was yesterday and that wasn't very long" Yaya asks.

"Well one of our parents has a hobby of designing clothes, we just asked them to send us a few pictures of clothes available on hand so you know we can start planning as soon as possible." Angie answers her though she seemed to be busy with something on her phone.

"Wow you guys are really into this festival huh?" Gopal comments.

"I mean technically shouldn't we all be? Points will be given equally as a class based on how well we do during it, surprised to see some of you are actually quite calm" Rory says.

The classroom chatter seemed to have suddenly stopped causing Damien and Angie who were nose deep into their phones to look up, "WHAT?!"

"Y-You're telling me this festival is graded?!" The usually calm Amar asks more like demands an answer. "Yeah you didn't know? Our parents were informed of this yesterday" Ying answers. Sounds of shock mixed with worry and excitement filled the room, unfortunately this was enough to wake you up. "But I don't remember hearing any of my parents mention anything about a point system."

"You know you might have if you paid attention, you also would have noticed Miss Robinson already approaching our room" Oh dear it seems that the noise had woken you up! Now they have to deal with you well, just more cranky.

"Awhhh look Angie, N/n's in a mood! You know when it comes to you love it's more cute than terrifying the way you're mad" Rory dotes on you about to mess with your hair.

"A strand of my hair is messed up and I'll tell everyone about that folder-"

"OHHH KAY we'll get you something to drink later, cool?" Rory says as she doesn't let you finish your sentence and waves her hands in the air as a silent plea for you to stop.

"Yeah yeah whatever, Miss Robinson is close so you better settle down"

She sat back down in her seat moments before Miss Robinson had entered the room, "Attention!" Yaya then stands up followed by the rest of you, "Good Morning Miss Robinson!" could be heard from the room as she walked in with a smile. "Good morning everyone! You may now settle down."

"Now I'm sure you have all heard from your parents that the yearly sports festival is next week! But this time there's going to be a point system unlike last year." Miss Robinson looked around the room and realized they did indeed know about it to which she smiled at.

"It seems you all already know but I have another thing to announce, because of the existence of the point system the school has decided that during this week it shall be given to the students to prepare for the festival. Meaning there will be no classes for the remainder of the week." Sounds of excitement rung out the classroom as most of you celebrated after hearing that.

"Alright students settle down, just because you have no classes this week does not mean your responsibilities are nonexistent. This week will be given to you as I said to prepare for the festival, so without further ado let us start talking about the events taking place."

Miss Robinson grabs a marker and prepares to start writing on the board, "The events that will take place in this year's sport's festival will be as followed, in order to officially open the festival the pageant will be on the first day after that there will be a short break before one new event take place" She then starts writing on the board.

"The one new event taking place during the first day will be the science quiz bowl and the good ol fashion spelling bee each taking place at the same time then after that there will be a one hour and thirty minute lunch break"

"After that during the afternoon there will be another two events each at a different time, first event in the afternoon will be the bring me event and the second event will be the 4 man relay race." Miss Robinson turned around to see the students' determined looks, "I am glad to see that all of you are paying attention, now all of this happens on the first day but as you all know the festival lasts two days. On the second day in the morning is when the Archery Event takes place while then there's a lunch break and in the afternoon is when the Class vs. Class soccer match afterwards there will be a little break then rewards will be given such as medals, trophies and many many more"

"Now for the pageant our muse and escort will obviously be taking part in it, so during the pageant the muses of different classes walk the runway first then the escort then finally they both will walk together" Miss Robinson then writes both your names on the board underneath pageant.

"Now who would like to take part in the science quiz bowl? We're going to need two people, and another two people for the spelling bee as well" Miss Robinson then turns around to see her students trying to avoid making eye contact with her, she sighs at this and "Alright you may talk amongst each other to decide, seeing as how the festival this year can affect your grades it's better you all work together on deciding."

Miss Robinson takes her seat at her desk and clears her throat "Once you all have decided or have questions you may ask me" She then gives off a small smile and starts to read something on a book.

The room remains quiet for a while, like if you had a knife you could have cut the tension with it. Well that was until Gopal broke the silence "I'm pretty sure it's clear what we have to do now guys" He then bangs his hands on his desk and stands up dramatically "We draw lots!"

"What kind of idea is that?!" You all said quite comically at the same time, "You really think we're gonna let lots decide our grades?!" Amar complains. "Yeah he's right! We have to make sure to assign the right person to the right event! Imagine if you got assigned to the archery event though you have no experience!" Ying says as she stands up and faces him, she then turns to Yaya.

"Yaya please tell me you have a better idea!" She almost pleads though you can see her doing puppy eyes at her to which Yaya just sighs. "If we're talking about the spelling bee and science quiz bowl wouldn't Yaya and Amar be better for Science while Yaya and Siti for the spelling bee?" This time Angie joined in.

"Ok I understand why you would suggest Yaya and Ying but why Amar and Siti too?" Stanley asks warily.

"Well why not? Amar is usually one of the people in our class who answers first in Science and Siti has little to no trouble when it comes to English" You answered.

"You say that but technically aren't you and your siblings one of the smartest as well? The four of you almost seem like you share one mind" Nana thinks aloud.

"Well usually we would but we're pretty sure none of you have any experience when it comes to archery..." Damien says as rests his head on top of his hand.

"Wait how many people do we actually need for archery though" Amy raises her hand as she speaks, this time you all turned to Miss Robinson who seemed to have finished writing something on the board, "The numbers you see here are the amount of people needed."

On the board the spelling bee, science quiz bowl and the bring me event each needed two, the 4 man relay race obviously being four, the archery needed 3 people and finally for the soccer match needed five.

"Uh quick question for the soccer match is it like any other official soccer match or is it simplified a bit?" Rory asks as her hand is raised.

"It is simplified to needing only five players, one being the goalkeeper, two being defenders and 2 being on the offense." Miss Robinson answers her. (Yes I did make this up cause I have absolutely no experience when it comes to soccer but still want it included)

Your class discusses it for a while before deciding on agreeing with letting Yaya and Amar take the science quiz bowl while Ying and Siti take the spelling bee, the four of them also agreed to this. The next event you and your classmates had to talk about was the bring me event that needed two people.

"We don't know what items might be needed, what if they're heavy? We need two people who are quick on their feet and look strong enough to carry something heavy if needed" After hearing this Gopal raised his hand wanting to suggest someone.

"Why not Damien and Fang? They both look pretty athletic" he suggests. Damien who you made eye contact with as a silent you good with that?

He sighs a bit "Yeah I don't mind, not sure about this guy back here though" He says as he points to Fang behind him. "I have no problems with it," Fang says, eyes still focused outside.

The next event you guys had to deal with was the four man relay race, "Technically speaking we need four people who have great chemistry together in case teamwork is needed" Ying says.

The whole class then turned to you and your siblings, "Ok now wait a minute-"

"Cmon the four of you are literally siblings!"

"What does that have to do with this?!" Rory says.

"Yeah she's right! If we're talking about teamwork aren't Amy, Suzy, Stanley and Nana our best bets? They're practically almost inseparable!" You add.

"Well so are the four of you!"

"Actually-" This time Amy spoke up catching the attention of everyone, "The four of us originally wanted to do the 4 man relay race as well..."

"Yeah ever since last year we wanted to give it a go this time" Nana backs her up.

The others after hearing that had no problem, soon after their names were written on the board archery was the next thing they had to worry about.

"What are we gonna do?!" Gopal wails, as you look around you realize that most of your classmates had a defeated look on their faces. "What exactly is wrong?" Fang who was mostly silent the whole time asks.

"Well every year the grade below us always takes first place when it comes to archery" Siti answers.

"Yeah it's mostly because they have one person who completely annihilates the other grades, us included just because they were trained by their family." Yaya says in a defeated tone.

"But they only have one person right?" Rory now joins in. "Huh yeah I guess" Amar answers for her.

"Well we should be fine then!" Angie says.

"Weren't you listening to what she said? They have-" Before Stanley could finish his sentence he was cut off by you "Yes yes they have one person who completely annihilates the other grades blah blah blah, but without him or her or whatever their pronouns are this time you have the three of us well four Damien included on your side" You then give him a sweet smile though your brother knew it had a hidden meaning.

"What she's trying to say is we have experience too and that the three of them would be taking on the archery event if that was okay" Damien says, though the three of you seemed calm on the outside the air looked different around the three of you from another person's perspective earning worried looks from your peers Miss Robinson included.

Damien sighs at this "Don't worry about them they always get worked up when it comes to things like these."

"You say that but weren't you one of them too?" Gopal teases, "Yeah yeah sure" Damien says as he tries to play it off.

After archery was decided it was finally time for the soccer match, well deciding who will partake in it. This time you all stayed silent, true you and your siblings were briefed about soccer growing up but who remembers all that after years and years of development?

It was only until Fang spoke up that things started to escalate, "Uhm I have experience when it comes to goalkeeping" He says as he raises his hand "So I'd like to be the goalkeeper."

"Ok that's progress, but we still need four more people..." Gopal says.

"You got any ideas N/n?" This time Ying ropes you into the discussion.

"I mean can you tell me something about the classes you usually go against? We would need to know how they play so we can adjust and have better shots at winning"

"Well at the start the classes below us only play for the fun of it and usually don't take it seriously" Siti says.

"True but when going against people who are older than us it gets kinda difficult and it's almost impossible to beat them" Amy adds.

"Yeah, they each have their own strength and stand out like a lot all the time" Nana says, almost annoyed.

"So they like showing off basically?" You inquire to which the three girls nod to.

"Well this should be easy then" Rory says with a smile which earns her looks, "Because our little muse here is such an amazing strategist <3" She says as she starts to coddle you. "You probably already have a plan in your head don't you N/n?"

"Right yes of course I do now let me go" You say as you try to push her away, "Just in pure curiosity what plan did you think of exactly?" Nana asks.

"Well the upperclassmen described by you are obviously in it for the spotlight and seeing as how they're older they're more stronger too so were going to have to damage their pride first."

"Damage their pride?" Suzy asks.

"Yep, we're gonna need an offender who stands out like a lot to pressure them. Whether it be by passing multiple people at the same time or making the final shot just enough for him to stand out so he could be their number one target"

"So that must mean you have someone in mind right?" Yaya asks. You then point your finger at your brother, "This guy right here." Damien looked like he saw this coming and just sighed. "So Damien you cool with it right?" Rory asks him. "Yeah sure" He agrees knowing there's no way out of it now.

"Now for the second person on the offense we need someone to basically annoy the enemy, like provoke them or insult them when we score and the person I had in mine was Rory."

"Oh yeah I get to piss people off!" She happily exclaims though she was reprimanded by Angie telling her to watch her language in school.

"But they're not exactly the main course for this plan, they're only there to be the decoys basically. Our defenders and goalkeeper need to stay in the shade away from the spotlight when the games begin, the crowd's attention should be on the two people on our offense"

"You're talking about using the defenders as a secret weapon right?" Miss Robinson now joins in. "Yes exactly."

"Wow we might actually win this, but who would our defenders be?" Gopal says.

"Ah well they would have to blend in you know? When the offenders start getting targeted the defenders would have to start making the shots since they're currently being ignored by the opposite team, they'd have to be quick and stealthy being able to run across the field fast without drawing attention, in the early matches they should appear as harmless as possible so the enemy team can regard them as not a threat which is exactly what we need."

"Yeah but who did you have in mind?" Nana asks.

"Well you for one, you're quick on your feet and seem quite agile" Her face turns red at this and she mutters a small okay.

"But who is the other defender then?" Angie was the one to ask the question this time.

"Well Iwan would be ideal" Hearing that your classmates quickly disregarded the idea, "Why Iwan? I know he doesn't have a role yet but he's..." Amar fails to finish his sentence worried it might upset the boy in question.

"He's small, doesn't talk much and overall seems weak? That's exactly what we need, besides I've seen him during P.E and he can be quite speedy too, no offense Iwan" Damien says, this time you all turned to Iwan checking to see if he was okay with it.

He seems to be scared at the attention but closes his eyes, takes a deep breath and he nods as a determined look is evident on his face. "Great that settles it for the soccer match then."

Soon enough after that Miss Robinson had all reminded you to eat your lunches and that all of you could resume planning afterwards. Despite her telling you all to take a break, a break was the last thing on your minds knowing you all had one week left before the festival arrives.

Lunch was chaotic so to say, the cafeteria was packed more so than usual and you all had quite a hard time finding seats. But luckily all of you were able to eat your lunches and peacefully headed back to the classroom with 13 minutes to spare.

In your classroom the 15 of you had decided to spend the afternoon making preparations for the pageant since it was the first event of the festival. You were tasked with finding the measurements of your escort, why were you assigned this? Your siblings were busy making final preparations for the outfits while your other classmates had decided to help Yaya and Amar with preparing for the science quiz bowl and Yaya and Siti for the spelling bee.

Angie apparently carries a measurement tape wherever she goes and gave it to you, so here you are face to face with Fang. "Ok so I'm gonna need you to put your arms up like in a T formation." He did as he was told and you wrapped the measuring tape around him squeezing it a bit, "Is this too tight or too loose?" You ask as you look up at him.

"A little bit too tight" You keep that in mind and write the measurement down, you continue to take his measurements unaware of the crimson red starting to bloom on his face. It took you around 8 minutes to finish up but you now have his measurements written down on your notepad, you look at his measurements then back at him with a sour expression.

"Men and their skinny waists..."

Your brother hears you mutter this under your breath and tries to hold back his laughter, gaining worried looks from your peers as he clutches his stomach. "Damien, are you okay? You need the bathroom? You look constipated..."

End of Chapter Fourteen: Rintis Island Academy (4)

Originally I was going to write about what they did to prepare for the festival but realized it wasn't THAT interesting so I'll just make a shortened version of it in the next chapter :P ALso because this chapter's at 4k words-

Boboiboy's return is coming soon so stay tuned! Love you all and see you next time 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...
6.5K 325 19
I noticed how boboiboy duri have only a little amount of Angst so I decided to create this story, story about an element name duri/thorn who wishes t...
36.9K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
910 79 6
The only thing that kept me alive until now is, my brothers' sacrifices. A virus that attacks the mind and self worth, Reruntu Planet, the planet tha...