His Sweet Addiction (BTS ff J...

By MissCrystalSnow92

Jungkook and his brothers are the high school bad boys. Jungkook has to sit next to new student Madison whose... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue

Chapter 65

2K 76 39
By MissCrystalSnow92

A/N: Thank you so much for reading My Sweet Addiction and for your votes! Your encouragement and involvement in the stories inspire me to write - so thank you so much for your comments! Right now this book has around 11,600 reads and 674 votes. I currently have 151 followers. I have truly loved writing this story.

After alternating between kissing her and telling her he was angry, Maddy finally said, "I'm not going to lie, you are sending me really mixed messages here, Kookie."

Jungkook stopped kissing on her long enough to rest his forehead against hers and look in her eyes. "I'm so glad to see you and touch you. I've needed you so badly, Sunshine." He paused for a brief second, "But I'm super pissed you put yourself in danger for me." 

He saw movement in his periphery and realized that they had quite a large audience. Because school had just gotten out, the parking lot was full of students and it seemed that none of them were getting in their cars and going home. They were all standing around watching Jungkook assail Maddy with kisses. "But we probably should talk about this more in private."

Jungkook did not let go of Maddy, his arm around her waist kept her pinned to his side as he greeted his brothers. He gave both Tae and Jimin a one-armed hug. They both aggressively hugged the couple, so glad to have their little brother back. "I will meet you guys at home, I have something I need to talk to Maddy about."

Maddy realized that Jimin usually went to her house after school, not his own. "Jimin, I can meet you at home if you want to head there."

But Tae spoke up, "Actually, Hobi texted. Mom went out for the night so we can all meet at our house."

Jungkook and Maddy nodded in confirmation then Jungkook took her by the hand and dragged her behind the school to the empty stadium seats for privacy. When the students realized the show was over they finally got in their cars and left for the weekend.

Jungkook sat Maddy up on one of the benches and stood in front of her. "First things first. Maddy, I've had so much time to think over the last weeks and I've missed you so much. I want you to be my girlfriend. I know I probably don't deserve someone as great as you. After all, I just got out of Juvie. But I'm really hoping you can ignore that and know that I'll try to be a better person, someone who deserves you. And I don't want another day to go by without being able to kiss and hug on you all I want. I love you so much, Sweetness. Please say you will be my girlfriend?"

Maddy jumped up from her seat and threw herself back into his arms, "Yes, of course, I'll be your girlfriend, Kookie!" She was beaming, she had wished for this for so long. Maddy smacked him lightly on the arm. "Don't say you don't deserve me! Of course you do, we deserve each other." 

Jungkook pulled back a bit from the hug to cup her cheek and give her some very careful loving kisses that made her feel adored and cherished and also stirred some feelings deep in her belly. He pulled back and ran his thumb over her bottom lip, "I should have asked you that a long time ago. I don't want to spend another day of my life where we aren't together. Hell, if everyone we knew wouldn't freak out, I'd probably propose to you right now. I'm THAT certain that I want to be with you Maddy. I love you more than you will ever know."

She started by smiling at his nice words, but then Maddy's eyes lit up as her eyebrows rose and her mouth opened in a big smile. Jungkook raised an eyebrow at her, "You're having an idea aren't you?"

Maddy's expression didn't change but she nodded, "I think it may be the best idea I've ever had!"

Jungkook smiled back and shook his head slightly, "Your ideas used to scare the crap out of me. I don't know if this means I'm now crazy or what, but I'm not even nervous about what you are going to suggest."

Maddy cupped Jungkook's cheeks, "WHAT IF..." She giggled. "What if we really did get engaged?! Secretly, so only you and I know we are engaged. And we won't tell anyone so they don't freak out. And then, when we turn eighteen in a year, we can tell everyone we are engaged!"

Jungkook smiled bigger, "Yeah, I'm probably completely insane now because that does sound like the best idea you've ever had. Do you really want to do it? Should we really get engaged?" Maddy nodded, she still had her big smile. "Okay, do you want me to plan a fancy proposal or do you want me to just ask you right now?" Jungkook couldn't believe they were doing this but it felt so right.

Maddy was wiggling in her excitement, "Ask me now, Kookie!"

Jungkook chuckled as he had her sit back down on the stadium bench. Then he kneeled down in front of her and took her hands, "I'll save up and get you an amazingly beautiful ring, okay?" Maddy smiled as she nodded. "Sweetness, there is nothing I feel more strongly about than the fact that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are the sweetest, kindest, bravest, most beautiful girl. Everyone sees how special you are and wants to be with you. If you say yes, I'll be the luckiest guy ever, to get to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much Maddy. Will you marry me?"

Maddy was in his arms again, "Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!! I love you so much Kookie." They stood up and after a nice long hug she pulled back so she could see his face. "I know a month ago I said I didn't think I would ever get married. But over these last weeks, I've missed you so much. And I've imagined what my life would be like in the future, like ten and twenty years in the future. And I want to be with you for all my days on Earth. However many days that is."

"You've seriously made me the happiest man in the world, Sweetness. I barely had hope for my future when I met you a few months ago and now I'm so excited for everything because no matter what happens, I know we will be together." His face got a bit serious then. "But we still need to address what I found out at the deposition this morning, Maddy."

Maddy raised an eyebrow, "Please tell me that the first conversation you have with your fiancée is not going to be to reprimand her."

"Maddy." He admonished. "My fiancée had better not be risking her life, she is too important to me. I feel like we have talked about this before, but you need to promise me, again, you won't risk your wellbeing. You need to protect yourself, Sunshine."

"Okay, I promise, I'll be careful. But you need to know that when I agreed to Kai's demands I really thought I was just going to the dance with him and pretending to date him for a week. I didn't think I was risking anything."

His thumbs brushed over the inside of her wrists, "But you lied to me about why you were going with him. I didn't have the chance to help you because you didn't tell the truth. You also need to promise me that you won't lie anymore. Ever. If you can't tell me something, then say you can't tell me, but no more lying. Alright?"

Maddy looked regretful, "Okay, I'll really try not to lie at all."

Jungkook smiled, "There's my good girl." He gave her a few hugs and kisses to seal the deal. "There was one more thing I wanted to ask you about. I have this vague memory right when I was waking up in the hospital that you said something about the fact that you were supposed to die, not me. And you would trade your life for mine."

Maddy looked to the side so she didn't meet his eyes. "Hmmm."

Jungkook gently held her chin, "Maddy look at me and tell the truth. Did you say something like that in the hospital?"

Maddy looked into his sweet eyes and answered cautiously, "I might have, in a moment of desperation, let some words to that effect leave my mouth."

Maddy saw a bit of sadness enter Jungkook's eyes, "Sweetness, what can I say to help you understand? Just because you had cancer once, doesn't mean you deserve to live any less than anyone else. You weren't supposed to die when you were ten. It isn't like a video game where you got a free life. You deserve to live as much, if not more, than anyone else. You aren't living on extra borrowed time. We all get the number of days we are issued and you are not out of days yet. Please, never say you would trade your life for mine."

Maddy nodded, "I understand what you mean. I am trying to think differently."

Jungkook looked kindly into her eyes, "Thank you Maddy, I know you are trying. We both have the rest of our lives to grow and do better." After one more hug he asked, "Alright my phone hasn't stopped buzzing in my pocket. Are you ready to go see my brothers?"

Maddy nodded and holding hands, they walked around the school toward the parking lot. "By the way I'm failing math."

Jungkook's jaw dropped, "You are NOT!"

Maddy smiled at his look of shock, "Oh, I totally am. I'm not even close to passing. My personal tutor left for a few weeks. But Ms.Seong told me that she would let me retake the last couple of tests, because of everything I've gone through recently." She smiled at him. "You don't know anyone that could help me with math, do you?"

Jungkook smirked, "I think I might know a guy. But unfortunately he doesn't tutor for free." He sighed regretfully. "He charges in kisses, quite a high rate actually."

Maddy laughed, "Oh, well, I might need a LOT of tutoring." 

It felt incredible to be walking together, having their normal teasing banter. It felt a little different because they were engaged, but it felt amazing. 

Maddy's eyes sparkled as she said, "What do you think the teachers would say if I started writing 'Jeon Madison' at the top of my papers?"

Jungkook's eyes opened up wide, "I thought we had agreed to keep that a secret. You sound like you are already thinking of ways to expose us!"

"Eh, I could just say it was a spelling error or something." As they got in the car, Maddy's face got excited again. "Oh my gosh... I just got another idea... You are going to love this..." She got in the car and continued, "Remember that we decided to tell everyone that we are engaged when we turn eighteen, right?"

Jungkook started the car, "Our families are going to freak out. You know that, yeah?"

Maddy shrugged her shoulders, "Sure, I know. But once they get over it, after we graduate we can get married during the summer."

He pulled out of the parking lot and headed for his house, "They are going to think that is really fast."

"I know but, then... when we go to college, we can live together! Wouldn't that be fun to be married at college?"

Jungkook smiled and glanced over at how happy she was with her idea. "Yeah, I love it. It's a plan. If our families don't disown us for being engaged so young, or kill us for getting married so quickly, this is going to be so great. I'm all in."

"And all those cheerleaders at your college soccer games, looking at your ponytail and your abs, are going to be so disappointed. They will all be flirting with you and you'll have to turn them down and say..." Maddy lowered her voice, "...'Hey ladies, I'm a married man!' And I will just walk by and say, 'I get to sleep with him every night.' Ha! Take that college cheerleaders!"

Jungkook laughed out loud and the sound of it made Maddy so happy. Jungkook smirked at her, "Yeah? How about all the love confessions you are going to get? You will have to show all those poor saps your ring and say, 'Sorry buddy, I'm taken. Completely off the market.' And I will give each one a nice souvenir sock in the jaw to take with him."

Maddy feigned surprise, "You will not beat them up, Kookie! It is enough to tell them I'm married."

He arched an eyebrow at her, "We'll see how persistent they are."

They arrived at Jungkook's house and went in holding hands. Maddy had texted her parents to tell them where she was and they didn't expect her home anytime soon.

All the brothers surrounded Jungkook for hugs. They were so happy to see him up and walking and looking healthy. Maddy tried to pull back so he could greet his brothers properly but Jungkook was having none of it. He held her to his side. He had gone most of a month without her and he was not letting her go anytime soon.

Once the greetings were done, Jungkook announced, "Maddy and I have something to tell you. I've asked her to be my..." he gave Maddy a wink, "...girlfriend. And she said yes!" Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hobi all smiled. They weren't surprised.

Tae and Jimin cheered as they came over for extra hugs with the new couple. Jimin said, "I told you that's what he wanted to talk to her about."

Tae chuckled, "I agreed with you. I thought the same thing!"

After the hugging was over Jin stood in front of the couple. He wasn't as smiley as the others, but he said, "Maddy, I know we haven't always gotten along. But I was at the courthouse today. So I know why you dated Kai. And I'm grateful to you. My brothers are everything to me, so I can't help but appreciate it when someone protects them. And I'm sorry that I've been hard on you. I'm going to try to do better at getting along. Especially now that you are dating Jungkook."

Maddy smiled at Jin, "Thank you Jin. I hope we can become good friends." 

Yoongi, Hobi, and Namjoon wanted to know what happened at the courthouse, what Maddy had done to change Jin's mind. So as they all sat down and ate a delicious meal that Jin had worked on all afternoon, the story unfolded. These older brothers were just as grateful as the rest. And Maddy got hugs and appreciation from all of them.

Jimin also told them details about his audition for the scholarship and how excited he was to learn dance at Korea University. Jungkook was just hearing about it for the first time and he was surprised and so happy for Jimin.

"Maybe I'll apply to Korea University too. Might be fun to go to college together." Tae suggested. Jimin's huge smile showed how good of an idea he thought that was.

After dinner Hobi and Yoongi stayed behind to clean up but the rest moved into the living room to watch a movie. Jungkook picked an action movie and he pulled Maddy onto his lap, "Now that you are my girlfriend, I get to touch you and kiss you all I want."

Namjoon chuckled, "Like that ever stopped you before. You've been kissing on that girl since the first week you met her." The other brothers smirked at how accurate that was.

Jungkook looked up at them, "Oh, it's going to get so much worse. You have no idea. That was holding myself back." The brothers all groaned in protest.

Maddy was curled up in Jungkook's lap and he had both of his hands under her shirt, one on her back and the other brushing his thumb along her side. Every few minutes he lowered a kiss onto her head or cheek or lips. It was the best feeling in the world to have her so close, to be able to constantly touch her. All the brothers were so glad to have Jungkook home that they ignored the PDA. They were just happy that he was happy.

It wasn't a half hour into the movie when the front door opened and in walked their mother. She was immediately frowning. "Welcome home Jungkook. I see you brought the slut. Of course you get her tonight since it is your first night back and Jimin has gotten so many nights in a row. I keep wondering when Tae gets another turn." Jungkook would never hit a female, especially his mother, but he felt like she deserved to get a good slap across the face for a nasty comment like that. Someone paused the movie.

Jin tried to smooth things over, "Mom, Maddy is Jungkook's girlfriend now. And she is friends with the rest of us. Please don't say anything bad about Maddy anymore. It is only going to make your sons resent you. And to be honest, our relationship with you already needs quite a bit of repair."

But their mother wasn't having it, "Why can't you see that SHE is the one jeopardizing our relationship? If she was gone we could work on being a family again, now that you are all home. See, I didn't use any kind of slur that time, it isn't ME breaking up this family, it is HER."

Maddy was sitting quietly, not moving in Jungkook's lap, barely blinking. She didn't want to cause trouble in their family. Their mom seemed to hate her and assume the worst of her without even knowing anything.

Jungkook spoke up then, "Maddy is going nowhere. She is my girlfriend." He wished he could say 'fiancée' so she would understand the seriousness of their relationship. "If you don't like to be around her and can't be civil, then you need to go. She is frankly more welcome here than you are."

Their mom raised an eyebrow and put her hands on her hips, "Is she? More welcome than me... in MY OWN family!? Well, let's just see about that." She looked around at all her sons. "Choose, her or me."

Jimin chuckled, "Well, that's an easy one."

Their Mom narrowed her eyes at Jimin, "If you choose the girl, realize that you will say goodbye to me forever. I won't attend your weddings, I won't see my grandchildren. Do you really want to trade that stupid slutty girl, who Jungkook will probably break up with in a week or two, for never seeing your mother again?"

Yoongi spoke, "Why are you doing this? What can you possibly hope to gain?"

Their mother smirked, "Sometimes a mother just knows best. I know that this girl is no good. None of you can see it, but she is a bad girl. You need to distance yourself from her. Then we can start to be a family again. Don't you want that? Don't you want everything to go back to the way it was?"

Jungkook stood and kept his hands on Maddy's hips. "You know my vote. I'm taking Maddy home." And he moved the two of them towards the door.

Jimin stood, "Easiest decision I've ever made. I'll go with." He looked at his mom. "Since I refuse to live under the same roof as this woman."

The three of them made their way out to the car and drove to Maddy's house. Maddy's parents were elated to see Jungkook again. Beyond a smile, they had not been able to interact with him at the courthouse that morning. Both parents gave him hugs and thanked him profusely for saving their daughter all those weeks ago. 

Maddy blushed as she told her parents, "Jungkook asked me to be his girlfriend!" Her parents were so happy at this news, especially her father. 

Her mom admitted, "We really hoped you two would date each other. I've never seen two more kindred spirits than the two of you." 

Her father added, "And now that he is your boyfriend, you need to listen to his advice! For a boy his age, he has an amazing amount of sense." Jungkook smiled big at this compliment but wondered if her father would still say that if he knew they were engaged.

Maddy laughed and rolled her eyes. "I understand, Dad." They sat and talked for a bit then Jungkook said he'd better head home.

Jungkook left through the front door and Maddy and Jimin barely made it upstairs before Jungkook was climbing in Maddy's window. Maddy closed and locked her door and Jungkook grabbed her around her waist and threw her down on the bed and landed on top of her. Between kisses he said, "I hope you aren't... too tired Sweetness... I have plans... for you tonight."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "That is my cue to leave. I can't say that I won't miss Maddy's cuddles at night though. I'm a little jealous, Jungkook."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at Maddy, "Please tell me my mother didn't have inside intel." 

Maddy playfully slapped his cheeks, "You know me better than that. Jimin was sad when he first came here. He is doing better now."

All three got ready for bed. Jungkook and Maddy said 'good night' to Jimin. Jungkook gave Jimin a look as he closed the bathroom door on Maddy's side to say 'we'd like to not be disturbed over here.' 

Jimin smirked in response, "I'll text you if I have anything to say, don't worry, I won't interrupt whatever plans you have going on over there." He swirled a finger towards Maddy's room.

Maddy exited her closet where she had changed into her pajamas. She had a fitted short sleeved v-necked t-shirt with a picture of a sleeping orange kitten on it with orange sleeves and some striped flannel pajama pants that matched. She came out to find Jungkook sitting on her bed up against her headboard with the lamp on the nightstand turned on. He was also in pajamas.

Maddy could see the intense look that entered Jungkook's eyes as they devoured her from head to foot. But then he smiled and held out a hand, teasingly saying, "Come here and give me some sugar."

Maddy laughed and went over to climb onto the bed. She gave him a long tight hug, and ended up straddling his thighs. He pulled her closer. "I can't believe this is real. I've dreamed of being with you every day for a month and now here you are. And you are mine, for the rest of our lives. It feels like I'm living in a dream."

Maddy pulled back from the hug and looked at Jungkook, brushing the hair off his forehead, "I'm so glad you are okay. The worst moment of my life was laying next to you in the hospital, hoping you didn't die." Then she smiled. "And now, here you are, as handsome and sassy as ever."

Jungkook smirked at her teasing as he dragged a finger on her skin just above her waistband and teasingly raised an eyebrow at her. "May I see which Pokemon I'm going to have the pleasure of sleeping next to tonight?"

Maddy bit her bottom lip and nodded. Jungkook pulled the top of her pajama pants down just enough to see that they were a new pair. "Mewtwo?!" His eyes were big. "You never told me you had Mewtwo!"

Maddy giggled, she knew he would like them. "I may have gotten some new underwear while you were gone."

Jungkook groaned and his arms wrapped around her waist, and he pulled her as close to him as she could get. He was looking at her lips. "I need more kisses, Sweetness. I haven't had my fill yet. We have a whole month to make up for."

Maddy obligingly brought her lips to his and put her hands on his shoulders as they both eased into their kisses. Jungkook moaned and turned his head to the side as he deepened the kiss. They were finally in a private place where they could relax and be together. Their tongues reacquainted themselves with each other and their breathing got increasingly ragged as their kisses got more heated. "God Maddy, you taste better than I remembered. Kissing you has to be the best feeling in the world. It almost makes me feel a little sad for all the other men in the world that will never get to experience this. Such a loss for them and they have no idea what they are missing out on." He smiled down at her as he teased.

Maddy giggled at that, "Well, we wouldn't want you to feel sad... I guess I could agree to kiss other men, if it made you feel better."

Jungkook growled at that, "Maddy," he admonished "There is no way in hell I'm sharing your lips with anyone else. I was just trying to be nice. But I've changed my mind now, it doesn't make me sad at all. I'm actually feeling quite possessive at the moment."

Maddy smiled at that and when he continued with his demanding kisses, she started feeling a tightening in her abdomen. As her breathing got more and more rapid, involuntarily her hips started to rock back and forth. Just a little at first, the barest of movements. But as the kissing progressed, her hips got more and more enthusiastic. Jungkook felt every brush her hips made as he lifted his lips from her mouth and kissed along her jaw and settled at her ear for a while before working his way down her neck. He was enjoying her quiet moans and whimpers. She was so responsive to his every touch and it encouraged him to be more aggressive with his tongue and lips and teeth.

Maddy's head lolled back as Jungkook attacked her neck. His hand moved up her back to bury his fingers in her hair and support her neck. His kisses moved down to her collarbone where his mouth made a thorough investigation of the perimeter of her pajama top neckline. Her relentlessly wiggling hips were going to do him in and his own head briefly leaned back onto the headboard as he begged in a whisper, "Please don't stop." His eyebrows furrowed. "Oh God, Maddy, you feel amazing."

In his arousal, he lowered his chin and pulled her close to deliver more of his adamant kisses to her lips. They were trying to be quiet but their breathing was so heavy now that Jungkook thought if anyone was outside the door, they would for sure hear them. 

Maddy gasped, then her whole body stilled. Jungkook pulled away to look at her and was surprised to find she looked a little scared, "Are you okay, Sweetness? Is it too much? We can take a break for a bit, if you want."

Maddy shook her head and looked at him, she could see the arousal in his eyes and suspected that her eyes looked the same. "No. It's just that, I think something is going to break."

Jungkook frowned, "What's going to break, Maddy? What do you mean?"

Maddy brought her hand down and rested it on her tummy under her belly button. "It's like a rubber band that is tightening more and more. I think it is going to break inside me."

Jungkook's eyes narrowed in thought, then he realized what she must be feeling. Was it possible she had never experienced it before? "Nothing is going to break, Sweetness. It is going to feel really nice, I promise." He dropped another kiss onto her lips. "Just relax and focus on my kisses, okay? Just think about our lips and try to relax." 

Maddy nodded, "Okay, I really like your kisses, Kookie."

Jungkook ran his tongue over her lower lip then dipped it in before suckling and nibbling on her lips. Her hips immediately started moving again. After a few more moments of kisses, her head again dropped back, his hand was still supporting her neck. His other hand came off her back and covered her mouth to muffle her moans which were getting increasingly louder. He watched her furrowed brows, head thrown back, his hand covering her mouth. Her body shook as she had quite possibly her first ever climax. 

Jungkook thought she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. And watching her reach her peak pushed him right over his own. He quickly had to bury his mouth in her shoulder to quiet his own shouts. He wasn't normally vocal, but he hadn't experienced this level of intensity before. His eyes were scrunched closed as he muted the list of expletives leaving his mouth into her shoulder.

They held still for long moments floating down from their high. Their breathing was starting to steady as Jungkook lifted his head to find his hand still covering her mouth. "Whoops, sorry." He peeled his hand away and pulled her to his chest. He rubbed up and down on her back. "You okay, Maddy? How are you feeling?"

A lazy smile spread across her face as she looked up into his eyes, "I really like being engaged, Kookie. Please tell me we can do that every day for the rest of our lives."

Jungkook chuckled, "Oh, you liked that did you?" Maddy nodded, still laying on his chest. "Poor Mewtwo may not be quite as innocent as he was a few minutes ago, huh?" 

Maddy giggled. "I might worry if it was Squirtle but I think Mewtwo can handle it."

He chuckled and continued to rub her back, "That was only the beginning Sweetness, there is so much more. And yes, we can do that as often as you want." He brushed his thumb over her cheek, "You are so damn beautiful Maddy." And it was true, looking at her lying in his arms in her afterglow made him feel like his heart was going to burst right out of his chest.

They cuddled like that for long minutes until Maddy finally said, "We should get in bed."

Jungkook chuckled, "Sounds good, I need to go change first." He untangled himself from her and changed into new pajama pants before turning off the lamp and climbing into bed beside her.

Maddy cuddled to his side and his hands burrowed under her shirt to find the skin he loved so much. "This," Jungkook sighed, "This right here is what I've missed most. The best part of any day is the feel of your skin against mine as I go to sleep. I'll never get over this addiction, Sweetness. I've missed the feel of you, so much." Maddy sighed against him in her contentment.

They laid there, content in each others arms, processing everything that had happened when Jungkook said, "Shit!" Maddy jumped at his exclamation. She looked up at him and found surprise on his face. "I just realized, when you choose Kai at the dance, you were protecting me!" He pulled her to him in a hug. "I felt so bad all day that you agreed to go to the dance with him because of me that I didn't even realize, you were protecting me that whole week. In Chem, when you went with him. When you kissed him. When you chose him at the dance." He looked at her with wonder, "You were picking me the whole time. Damnit Maddy."

Maddy reached up and cupped his cheek, "Shhh, it's all over. Yes, I choose you, I will always choose you."

"My sweet Maddy." Jungkook hugged her even tighter.

Jungkook and Maddy lay there for several minutes processing all that had happened. Then he brought his mouth near her ear and said, "Oh, and by the way, be prepared because we are getting detention a couple times next week."

Maddy frowned, "What?! How are we getting detention? Even Jimin doesn't get detention any more."

Jungkook kissed her forehead, "I have some PDA planned for school next week. The boys need to know you are mine. It is likely a teacher will see and give us detention."

Maddy sighed and said in a warning tone, "Jungkooook..."

"Maddy, there is no helping it. Some of the boys, including Juwon, need to know you are off limits. I will show them in no uncertain terms that you are all mine. I might even take you up against a locker if necessary." He chuckled at that.

Maddy frowned, "Take me where?"

He glanced down at her, "Not take you somewhere, take you against the locker." He could tell she didn't understand. "You know, what we just did, but against a locker."

Maddy's jaw dropped and she poked him in the ribs, "There will be no locker taking or whatever you are calling it! We will not be doing that at school and you know it."

"Alright," he gave a growly whine, "but I'm still going to claim you as mine. All the boys at our school need to just back the hell away from you."

"Well, I'm fine with a little PDA as long as Kora gets a good front row seat to your show. Maybe I should take you on a locker so she knows that you are mine." 

Jungkook burst out laughing at the image that painted in his head. He put his hand over his mouth to muffle the noise. He hoped Maddy's parents would think it was Jimin upstairs laughing. "Well, unlike you, I'm available for the taking whenever or wherever you want. And I'll happily show Kora that I'm all yours." He thought about it for a few more seconds. "Damn, now I really want you to take me up against a locker." He paused again, smiling. "Okay, we need to talk about something else or I'll never be able to sleep. Someone is getting excited." He reached down to adjust himself.

A chime sounded on Jungkook's phone. There was a message in the brothers' group chat and he read it to Maddy. "Mom is gone. The vote was unanimous."

Maddy sweetly consoled him, "Oh, Kookie, I'm so sorry. I never wanted to come between you and your mom."

He shook his head, "You didn't. It had nothing to do with you. If it wasn't you it would have been something else. She was going to find some reason to justify leaving again. We are honestly better off without her. And if she ever changes her mind, she knows where to find us." He rubbed up and down on her back as he spoke. "I'm just glad we have your parents. They are going to be such great grandparents."

Maddy smacked him lightly on the chest, "I haven't agreed to children yet. You need to give me time."

Jungkook kissed her hair and breathed in the lovely lilac smell. "Well, I just assumed if we got engaged at seventeen and married when we were eighteen that we would have kids at nineteen. Is that not our timeline?" He loved to tease her.

"IF we have kids. And that is a really big IF there, mister. Then it won't be until after we graduate from college and start our careers. So no need to get ahead of ourselves."

Jungkook was still rubbing up and down her back, "That sounds like a great plan. And if we never have kids, I'll be fine with that too, because I have everything I need as long as I have you." He kissed her nose then her lips. "My sweet little addiction."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.5K 29
What happens when the biggest bullies in school have an eye on you?
184K 8.9K 41
This boarding school is full of secrets... Things are about to get complicated.... Prepare yourselves for the new seriesπŸ‘€ (Trailer on Instagram: @ju...
349K 10.1K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
113K 3.1K 27
The Cliche story of a Boy who's heart lies in racing., Who's eyes lands on a girl who's nose is always in a book. someone who is also his sisters bes...