Enchantment high degree favor...

Por Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... Más

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112

70

84 4 0
Por Spinfoxie

    "Qiannai? Qiannai!"

    I snapped back to my senses: "Sorry, I lost my mind."

    "What's the matter with you, it's been weird recently, Jie told me..."

    "What do you want to say." I bluntly hit Broken five enlightenment.

    The voice on the other end of the phone paused for a few seconds, and Wujo Satoru accelerated his speech: "I see, our Qianna is very busy. I asked if you would like to bring dessert for you. If not, I will eat it myself.

    " I 'm sorry."

    I took a deep breath and tried to relax myself. Since I started taking on nearly half of the tasks for Haibara and Nanami, the sleep that was already scarce has shrunk again, and my mental state has also gotten worse. Poor, and at the same time become more and more grumpy.

    "I'm sorry, I just..." My voice trembled.

    "It's okay, it's okay if you're in a bad mood, but Jie is going to be driven crazy by you, why don't you want to see him."

    I stopped talking.

    "Tsk." Wujo Wu shouted, "I really owe you two in my last life! I know, I will help you find an excuse!"

    What I want to say is that I haven't seen him, to be precise. , I have asked Mr. Sanwei to send all the information of each mission of Xia Youjie to my mobile phone in advance.

    Although I don't know the exact time when everything happened in that dream, but according to the clothes of the people around me, it can be judged that Xia Youjie's defection should be in summer, in a closed village.

    [Summer] [Village]

    These two pieces of information alone can help me lock a lot of things, and it's already August.

    So I coerced and lured Mr. Sanwei to send me all the details of Xia Youjie's tasks in advance. As long as the location was in a certain village, I would secretly follow.

    "Although I don't know why you need these, and my current behavior may be suspected of breaking the rules, I still hope you can pay attention to your body."

    Mr. Sanwei seems to always be a strict three-piece suit, he pushed The glasses on his face looked at me seriously.

    I could clearly see my pale complexion from his reflection in the mirror.

    The dark circles under my eyes are so thick that I feel unfamiliar when I see them.

    I smiled at him. The rosy lips became dry and white, and the smile turned into a bloody mouth: "I see, thank you for your concern." Just

    stick with it for another month.

    By the time this summer is over, I can be sure that everything has changed.

    After running three cities in a day, it was already two o'clock in the morning when I returned to my room.

    An unexpected person was sitting on my sofa, holding a strawberry throw pillow I bought half a year ago.

    "Crack." The light was turned on, and I reached out to cover my face, feeling a little uncomfortable.

    "Turn it off."

    "Oh."

    Gojo Satoru honestly turned off the light.

    I put my suitcase and spell bag in the hallway, walked in and threw myself on the sofa.

    "What's wrong?"

    I still covered my face.

    Although it was dark in front of me, I could still accurately perceive Gojo Satoru approaching, and his warm breath hit the back of my hand.

    He is trying to remove my hand.

    I turned my face away in advance and hid myself under the blanket.

    "I'm going to rest if I'm fine."

    - Don't look at me, I'm so ugly now.

    Gojo Satoru stopped moving, and after a while, the temperature behind him disappeared.

    He should go.

    When I thought about it, my whole person was like a robot that had been cut off, lying on the sofa motionless and maintaining the original movement.

    It's okay to go.

    I thought blankly, but my eyes were suddenly hot.

    I endured and endured, but I still couldn't hold it in, so I gritted my teeth and started crying.

    Just when I was out of breath, a hand suddenly wrapped my waist, and then I was picked up and tucked into the arms of the person behind me.

    "Woohoo ... hipe."

    My cry was scared.

    Gojo Satoru did not leave, but hugged me from behind.

    "If you don't see it, don't watch it." He muttered while lying on my shoulder.

    "Don't, don't hold me." The tears that had been held back for too long seemed to have habit, and they couldn't stop all of a sudden. I was a little embarrassed and embarrassed.

    "I'm going to hug."

    "...Hey!"

    I stopped talking.

    Wujo Satoru didn't say anything, he just put his arms around my waist from behind, and let me sit on his lap, so quiet that it didn't look like him.

    I don't know how long it took, but I finally managed to control my tear ducts.

    I hesitated to speak in the silence.

    "Don't you think I hate me, so."

    "No." "There

    are too many people who hate you more than you, but I must say, Qianna, you are not as cute as you used to be!"

    "Is that so?" He was about to cry again.

    "You used to be the number one cutest, but now you're number two, and I've surpassed you to become number one."

    ...Really, as expected of you, Gojo Satoru.

    I took a breath, feeling a little better.

    Wujogo's shoulders are much wider than mine, and I was hugging him just in time. I hadn't closed my eyes for a few days, and I soon fell asleep.

    Half asleep and half awake, I felt a heat on my lips, Gojo Satoru held my cheek and touched the corner of my mouth.

    "Qianna, how did you make yourself look like a stray puppy."

    There was blood on his fingertips.

    My lips are all split, and when I was crying, I accidentally pulled the originally healed opening.

    I sniffed, and answered him in a loud voice: "I'm not a puppy."

    "Did Jie make you angry, I'll beat him up for you." Wujo Satoru opened his mouth tentatively.

    "No." I curled up my legs and hugged my knees. Actually, I didn't mean to see him, I was just too busy...

    well, I admit, a little bit.

    I don't know how to face him, and I might cry and beg him not to defect the second he and I look at each other.

    It's too hard, don't be like this, Xia Youjie is not yet eighteen years old.

    Even if he is not a magician, he is so smart and can do anything, please don't leave yourself in the abyss.

    "Jie didn't know what he did wrong, so he didn't dare to look for you. He even pushed several tasks. I bet he's downstairs now."

    "He didn't do anything wrong, it's my fault, it's my fault. "I sniffed, my voice trembling.

    Give me a little more time, I can protect everyone, I can do it.

    "You tell me, what is the probability that Xia Youjie will not be a magician?" I suddenly said a word out of nowhere.

    Gojo Satoru was startled, but he still thought about it honestly.

    "Impossible, I don't think Jay's character is the type that is willing to be mediocre."

    --yes.

    "I want to stop him from doing one thing, Wu."

    "Tell him directly, I think if you let him learn how to bark now, he might agree."

    "Pfft." This sentence made me laugh.

    "I don't want him to learn how to bark. If he doesn't do that, I'll call him."

    Gojo Satoru pondered for a while, "That's fine."

    "But when you bark, I'll be there too... Qiannai, why did you hit me on the head!"

    "Seriously, Gojo Satoru!"

    "Okay." Gojo Satoru hugged me a little tighter, I suspect that he was mainly afraid that I would hit him again.

    "So what is it?"

    "Well, he might do it, but I'm sure whether he will do it, and when." I seem to be dizzy.

    "It's very complicated, you just need to understand."

    "If it was me, I might get ahead of him."

    "For example, if I knew you were going to grab my cake, I might eat it before you came back. Of course the one on the table was specially bought for you."

    Gojo Satoru peeked at my face as he tightened his arms around me.

    I didn't get mad at him for this inexplicable example he found.

    "A step ahead..." I repeated in a daze.

    "...I understand." "Hey, I just said     it

    casually..."

    "Thank you, Wu, I know what to do."

    "Hey!"

I found what I was looking for in the mission information that Mr. Mio sent me privately.

    The sun was scorching hot outside, and the passersby were sweating profusely.

    In the information, keywords such as [village] also appeared.

    I picked up the bag of curse tools with a blank face, and rushed over to the mission location.

    Although it was as fast as possible, I was still a step behind.

    I could hear blood spurting out of my body from a distance.

    [Monkey]

    I tried my best to hold down my trembling hand, squatted under the window and tried to look in.

    A bald and fat middle-aged man fell to the ground, blood splattered everywhere, and there was still disbelief in his eyes, as if he couldn't imagine how the magician he invited suddenly turned into a talisman.

    Xia Youjie stood by and looked down condescendingly.

    There is no mercy in his eyes.

    ——Although that person is indeed not worthy of pity, just because of prejudice and unfounded fear, he went to carry out long-term abuse of two young children, and he deserved to die.

    And Xia Youjie's life was a hundred times more important than his. The only thing he did wrong was that he shouldn't have to pay for the life he had just started for this kind of garbage.

    Late, but just fine.

    I simply looked away, never wasting on the corpse on the ground again.

    Taking a deep breath, I pushed the door open.

    "Jay." My voice was muffled.

    Xia Youjie's body froze, and he turned his head in disbelief.

    "

    Qiannai?" Xia Youjie doubted her eyes for the first time in her life.

    The girl walked in staggeringly, her face was pale, and her lips, which were as delicate and rosy as petals, were chapped and bleeding.

    He should have felt panic, but he couldn't take his eyes away, staring at the face greedily.

    ——After all, he hadn’t seen her for more than a month. Although he used to be far away, pretending to inadvertently hide in the dark and peek at the hurrying figure, but face-to-face like this seems to have been in a previous life. things are up.

    "Qiannai." Xia Youjie lowered his head, like a docile beast.

    It's true that he killed a non-conjurer, and he doesn't regret it.

    But Xia Youjie was still worried that Luye Qianna would not be able to accept it.

    Obviously, he just planned to kill this ignorant village chief, and then put the blame on Cursing Spirit. Anyway, it is normal to encounter a little accident during the elimination process.

    He knows better than anyone what the wound caused by the curse spirit looks like, and as the manipulator of the curse spirit, it is too easy to disguise this kind of wound.

    But the only thing Xia Youjie didn't expect was that Qian Nai came along for no apparent reason.

    "Sorry..." He closed his eyes, intending to confess.

    "Jie." The

    girl suddenly jumped into his arms.

    She was light and almost weightless, like a leaf that was about to wither.

    Xia Youjie tightened his hands.

    The girl who had buried her head in his arms suddenly raised her eyes, tears like gurgling spring water, constantly sliding down the other's cheeks.

    Xia Youjie's tongue seemed to have turned into a hard rock, and when he looked into such a pair of eyes, he suddenly couldn't say anything.

    He became bewildered.

    "Jie." The girl called out again, then lay her head on his chest, as if listening to her own heartbeat.

    She seemed to say something, but her voice was muffled.

    Xia Youjie subconsciously leaned down to get close to the other party.

    "What..."

    Xia Youjie stopped abruptly, and he lowered his head in shock.

    It was a familiar enough knife, which he took out from Shier's storage spell and gave it to Qiannai.

    - A spell called Huang Quan.

    And the knife is now stained with his blood.

    why.

    Because I killed this non-sorcerer?

    Xia Youjie's lips moved, struggling as if he wanted to say something, but his consciousness seemed to be pulled by an invisible hand and quickly plunged into darkness.

    I pulled out the knife expressionlessly, and quickly fed a small translucent bead into the other's mouth.

    [Hemostatic beads: It is probably a powerful hemostatic agent that only appears in the Western Magic dungeon. It can stop the bleeding for you if the aorta is cut. Price: 1500 favorability points]

    and the one-time enchantment I took on the knife before I came in.

    [Weapon enchantment (one-time): After being enchanted, the object damaged by the weapon will be forced to sleep for 72 hours, with no other side effects. Price: 1000 favorability points]

    Xia Youjie's wounds I avoided all fatal parts, plus the hemostatic beads, he will never have an accident.

    And let Xia Youjie sleep for three days to prevent him from admitting that he actually killed me if he wanted to protect me.

    ——72 hours is enough, when he wakes up, everything is settled, and the original fate has been rewritten.

    You succeeded Qianna, don't be afraid.

    I forced myself not to look at the blood on his body, and my hands were shaking so hard that I could barely hold the hilt of the knife.

    Holding my trembling wrist, I turned around and quickly stabbed the dead man a few times, pretending to be killed by a knife.

    After doing all this, I raised my hand to split open the stained, filthy prison.

    "Want to come with me?"

    Inside were the two children abused by the ignorant villagers.

    - They can't be allowed to stay here, they know that the person was actually killed by Xia Youjie.

    But it was impossible for me to attack the two little girls, so I had to take them away.

    The girls looked at me in panic, like two trembling chicks, and nodded.

    "Let's go."

    I didn't care about the dirt on their bodies, I leaned down and picked them up.

    "I will protect you."

    I finally smiled in relief.

    [Tokyo Conjuration High School's third-year student, first-level conjurer China Kano, in this extermination mission, sneak attacked the super conjurer Xia Youjie, causing him to coma, and a non-conjurer's body was found at the scene]

    【Sutra Verification, this person was a villager in the village where the crime happened before his death, and the knife edge on his body matched with the commonly used curse tools of China Kano.]

    [It was determined to be killed by China Kano]

    [Chana Kaye has confirmed his defection]

    [Considering the bad influence it caused, according to the curse. According to Article 9 of the Regulations, China Shikano is judged to be a curse master and must be executed]

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.8K 186 118
Alternative Title: 咒术高专的中也小姐 Author: Qian Ciyue Summary: As the king of sheep, Ms. Chuya Nakahara was sent to a new world by her sister who possessed...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
231K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...