Baby Boy (dannyphantom.exe ,b...

By bubblesXplural

His skin so soft with a smile so beutifull the devil turns to an angel . His eyes of topaz with skin of porce... More

chapter 1 : chrystal clear
Chapter 2 : Su sonrisa
Chapter 3 : Give you everything
chapter 4 : My gemini
chapter 5 : cosa stavi dicendo
Chapter 6 : Crimson eyes
chapter 7 : midnight Roux
chapter 8 : fridged love
chaprer 10 : substantiate
chapter 11 : Silver whine
Chapter 12 : Star shopping
chapter 13 : Smoking mirrors
Chapter 14 : Crimson rain
Chapter 15 : Cloak and rhyms
Chapter 16 : Sour whispers
Chapter 17 : flaming night

chapter 9 : Polaroids and cigarettes

352 8 5
By bubblesXplural

Authors note

No one smokes in this book , well that I know of  : / .

Warning

This chapter contains smut and word play some might find disturbing . Along with examples of fellatio , that should NOT be replicated without consent from both parties . You have been warned .

Enjoy .

bubblesxplural

Not edited.

Song for scene ~ bishop Briggs - River (slowed )

Danny's POV:

Normally I push away the people that I love the most (I'm taking the piss here people) , but I can't help but want more and more of Arny .

As he places his hand on my chin , the feeling like fire on my face . His eyes laced with lust and need .

Oh now I'm in control .

"Your so beautiful love , so beautiful ." He spoke in a breathy whisper . He continued to rub my bottom lip with this thumb , before leaning down and kissing me . A sweet soft kiss . A small moan leaving my lips .

"Remind me to apologise to the neighbors love ." Arny said with a smirk on his face before unzipping his jeans . Fúck .

Arny's POV :

Within moments Danny had his lips on my típ . With one hand in his hair and the other on the wall , my breathing now resembling the heartbeat of a bunny . Danny moaned as I pulled on the stark white mop , clumped up in my hand . Fúck

"Fúck~ , baby just like that ." Ever softly I whispered .

Tardily and teasingly he moved . His nails digging into my thighs ever so slightly .

Deeper I went into his troat , as he continued to move back and forth . His breath fanning my lower abdomen .

Close so close ......

All of a sudden Danny stopped and came back up to my face . "Revenge is an amazing thing , is it not sweetheart ?" He said with the smirk of a murderer painted on his lips , now slightly swollen . Touche .

Danny's POV:

Just as I began to walk towards the door , Arny pulled me back by my arm .

Within seconds I was now pinned against a wall , by a man known for being a danger to humanity . "Bad move love ." He said as he held my hands above my head .

"Bed ." Was all Arny said before disappearing into the bathroom . I mean I would love to if I could move , but unfortunately my body won't let me . Moments later he came back  ; shirtless holding a thick black rope . "Sweety . On the bed now ."

Disobedience is kind of fun . I mean what's the worst that could happen . "How about no ." I said with a smirk on my face then leaning on the wall  . Arny looked at me shocked , but that disappeared  ; and was then replaced by a devilish smirk . "Alright then ." He said .

Arny put the rope on the bed and walked over to me . With a smirk on his face that would have any person wanting him to ruin them . Grabbing onto the back of my neck , he pulled me closer and leaned into my ear .

"Disobedience is not something I appreciate  love , but I'll make an exception tonight . " he said as he lifted me by me thighs and pinned me to the wall . Now straddling his waist , I began kissing his neck and shoulders . Soft open mouthed kisses lain along his jaw as my hand ran down his back . His soft moans alike to music .

We moved from the wall , to the bed as I continued my assault on Arny's neck . Now sat on the bed , with me straddling Arny . I could feel his member on my inner thigh .

"Please ." Arny spoke in between his moans . "Please what love ?" I said in a soft whisper before nibbling on his earlobe . "Fúck me ." He said as he tilted his head back .

"As you wish my love ." I said whilst softly running my nails down Arny's back . Now laid down  on the bed I began kissing down his chest , to his stomach . Then finally approaching his manhood . Taking all of him in . Once more his hand was in my hair , tugging at it as he continued to moan even louder .

The dark angel before me , now cries out in pleasure ; only for me . Ever so desperate for a release . So alluring  . So amazing ; and ever so tantalising  .

Suddenly Arny's phone rang . "Don't stop ; please ." He said in an almost pleading tone . 'Jessy , who the fúck is jessy ?' I as I read the caller ID .

"So close , so close baby ." Arny said as his hand gripped my hair harder . A string of colourful curses littered the air .

Abruptly I came to a hault , leaving Arny breathless . Groaning in annoyance , he looked at me with need and anger laced in his eyes . "Why the fúck did you stop ?" He said with his hands in his hair .

Standing up off of the bed . A devilish smirk painted on my face , I spoke .

"All fours ; Now ."

Attendez et voyez

Hey lovies I mean I know it's been long but I'm having some problems with a couple of teachers..... so I thought I should at least try and update this book while editing the other one .... so here's a little something for tho all . The next chapter will be beginning with smut .... and dont worry . I'll add more to the story a little bit . 

Love youse my lil cookie monsters

bubblesxplural

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.8K 33
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Jordan (Cole's best friend) My past haunts me. I don't do relationships because of it. I hook up, one night no feelings...
468K 22.8K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
44.3K 1.4K 25
Satan has been mistreated since day one. Ever since her parents found out they were having boy and girl twins, they have been disgusted but the fact...
29 0 8
OC OC OC OC OC OC OC OC If it's confusing and you don't know me, good, it's gonna be confusing at some points maybe none of this is cannon (complete...