Black Widow's Spiderling (Com...

By Villalba376

This is a different take on Daikon Black. He's not a Saiyan, but is strong, agile, and quite a killer. That's... More

Bio
First Mission
SHIELD Compromised
Team Up
Future Vs Past
Stopping Project Insight
Battle On Triskelion
AOU Teaser
Assistance from Tony Stark
Talk with Bruce
Superhero Work
HYDRA Base Battle
Showing Power
Party Time
Ultron
Battle Begins
My Powers
Evolution
Birth of a New Being
Battle in Sokovia
Battle In Sokovia Part 2
Civil War Teaser
Bonding
Becoming Official
Meeting a New Hero
Admittance
Lagos Mission
Inner Conflict
Tension rising
Snap
End of a Civil War

Date

750 20 100
By Villalba376

Time goes on as Daikon and Wanda are bonding with each other even more. The others are noticing this as Daikon would frequently skip on his training to go and spend time with Wanda. Wanda, meanwhile, has been on Daikon's side on most occasions.

They were even seen meditating together as Wanda doesn't have a lot of control over her own powers, too. Agents and the Avengers have seen them sitting down, either side by side, or in front of each other, with their energy swirling around their bodies, even mixing with each other.

Pietro and Natasha voiced how they're being closer than before, but Daikon and Wanda end up denying it or just staying silent.

Time goes by as Daikon is seen training with Captain America as they exchange blows.

Steve: You're not using your powers, kid? Cause your punches are stronger than before.

Daikon: I'm not. I don't want to send you back to WWII, Cap.

Steve: Very funny, Daikon.

Both of them exchanged strikes as Daikon gracefully dodged and punched and kicked at Steve.

Steve: *exhausted* Alright, workout's done.

Daikon: Really? I'm not tired.

Steve: That's surprising. But, still, training with you nearly made me lose my breath.

Daikon: Okay, then. We'll rest.

Steve: Alright.

They both sat down as they catch their breath, Steve mostly.

Daikon: So, I'll be going then.

Steve: What? You're going to see Wanda again?

Daikon: *flabbergasted* What? No.

Steve: Son, even someone like me can tell something is going on between you two.

Daikon: Well, I just...I just feel connected with her, you know? I mean, somehow, I got this feeling with her and I felt she had the same feeling as me.

Steve: That's because you treat her with loyalty and respect. You out of everyone were the most vocal and active when it comes to defending her and Pietro from others who treat them badly.

Daikon: Yeah. I kinda feel bad about doing that...but at the same time, I don't. If they don't want to be treated like they're nothing more than walking lumps of flesh and bone, then they shouldn't be rude and disgusting to them...oh crap I just got triggered.

Steve: You really care about them to feel that way.

Daikon: Yeah. Mostly the effects of the serum. But, yeah.

Steve: Yep. Anyway, go enjoy your time with her, Daikon.

Daikon: I will.

Daikon goes to leave as Steve looks on with a smile.

Steve: He reminds me of me when I was with Peggy.

*with Daikon*

Daikon is seen walking outside of the compound as he sees Wanda there, drinking some coffee. He smiles as he sits next to her.

Daikon: Hey.

Wanda looks at him and smiles back.

Wanda: Hello.

Daikon: How're your powers?

Wanda: Still have some difficulties, but I managed to have some control over them.

Daikon: That's great. The meditation worked.

Wanda: Indeed. And it was thanks to you that helped me control them.

Daikon: Really?

Wanda: Yes. I wouldn't feel this comfortable with the powers if you didn't help me with it.

Daikon: Well, I wasn't comfortable with my powers either so I thought showing you meditation with help. And luckily for us, it did.

Wanda: Mmhmm.

Daikon and Wanda sat there in silence as they watch the forest ahead of them.

Daikon: So, uhh...I was thinking of something.

Wanda: What?

Daikon: Like...would you like to go have a walk downtown New York later today?

Wanda: What? Why?

Daikon: Well, it could be fun. Plus, you could see the sights of New York without having to be stuck inside your room and watch it from a distance.

Wanda: But I feel safe inside my room.

Daikon: *raised his brow with a grin* Safer than with me?

Wanda blushed at that as she covers her face to hide it. Daikon laughs as he rubs her hair.

Daikon: It's okay, Wanda. I'm just teasing.

Wanda: *muffled* You're mean.

Daikon: Sorry, but that's who I am. *shrugs* You cannot change that.

Wanda: *looks at her, uncovering her face* Would we get into trouble if we leave the compound without anyone knowing?

Daikon: Nah. I'll tell mom about and she'll have it covered. And to those who have a problem with us going, well...I don't mind spilling some blood.

Wanda looks at him with a surprised look. Though, it shouldn't surprise her as Daikon's tendencies toward violence are not a shocking thing.

Wanda: *smiles* Alright. I'll be happy to go.

Daikon: Great. *stands up* It's settled. How about at seven?

Wanda: Sure.

Daikon: Okay, then. See you then.

Daikon walks away as Wanda watches him leave. Wanda smiles she sighs before looking at the forest ahead of her, her mind thinking of Daikon.

*later*

Daikon is seen in his room getting ready for his *ahem* date with Wanda. He puts on his outfit as he looks in the mirror.

Daikon: There.

Daikon turns and was met by his mother who was standing against the door. She looks at him with a deadpan look as he starts to get nervous.

Natasha: So, you're taking Wanda out on a date?

Daikon: What? No! It's not a date.

Natasha: Looks like a date to any person.

Daikon: It's not. I just...wanted to give her some experience outside of the city without it being a mission.

Natasha: Mmm...still sounds like a date.

Daikon:

Daikon: Say what you want, mom. It's not a date. Period.

Natasha: If you say so. But, are you sure Wanda will be comfortable going? She hasn't gone in public, besides missions.

Daikon: But, she'll have me with her. It wouldn't be a problem with me by her side.

Natasha: That is true. Well, there's no use trying to convince you not to. Just try not to get too much attention.

Daikon: I won't. I promise. Just a stroll around New York and when it gets too dark, we're coming back.

Natasha: Good. Have fun on your date with Wanda.

Daikon:

Daikon: It's not a date.

*with Wanda*

Pietro: Are you sure you want to go with him to the city?

We see the twins discussing with each other in Wanda's room as she was wearing some clothing to go out with Daikon.

Wanda: It would be fun to go out and see the city in person. Plus, he'll make sure I wouldn't get in trouble.

Pietro: I see. Well, if you want to go on this date with him, then I'm fine with that.

Wanda: It's not a date, Pietro. We're just going to have fun sightseeing.

Pietro: Which is a date, by any dictionary.

Wanda:

Wanda: It is not a date. PERIOD.

Pietro: *scared* Yes, ma'am. Not a date.

Wanda: *calms down* Good. Anyway, I'll be meeting with Daikon. See you later.

Pietro: Okay.

Wanda walks out of the room as Pietro watches her leave. He sighs as he shakes his head.

Pietro: Those two are so much alike. She's just more open while he's closeted.

*later*

We see Daikon outside on a motorcycle, waiting for Wanda to come out. He was sitting on a new motorcycle he was given by a friend. A Harley Davidson Fat Boy.

Soon, Wanda comes out and she sees Daikon waiting for her. He looks at her and grins.

Daikon: You look great.

Wanda: Thank you. You look very nice, as well. And where did you get this motorcycle?

Daikon: A friend gave it to me as a gift. He said that this would fit with me very well, especially the colors on this bad boy.

Wanda: That is true. Especially when your energy is a purplish color.

Daikon: Indeed. So hop on.

Wanda: I...I don't know how to ride on a motorcycle.

Daikon: It's easy. Just sit behind me and hold on to me so you don't fall off. Of course, you can fly, but it wouldn't be fun riding this bike.

Wanda: Oh, okay.

Wanda walks over to him and she sat on the bike behind him. Then, she wraps her arms around him, before wrapping her legs around his stomach. Daikon looks down at her legs in confusion and looks behind him.

Daikon: Wanda, why do you have your legs around me too?

Wanda: You said that I need to hold on to you on the bike.

Daikon: I know, but you don't need to wrap your legs around me.

Wanda: Oh. *puts her legs down* Like this?

Daikon: Yep. Now, hold on. We're gonna have some fun.

Soon, Daikon drives off as Wanda grips onto him for dear life. The ride off to the city ahead of them as the rest of the Avengers look on from the Compound.

Sam: Are you sure it's okay for them to go out?

Natasha: Well, they wouldn't get in trouble anyway. We know how scary they can be.

Vision: That is correct. Although, it would be nice for them to go have some enjoyment, away from our missions.

*with the Scarlet Witch and Black Warrior*

We see them riding across the streets of New York as Wanda was seeing the buildings and people around the city with wonder. Daikon looks at her and smiles as he continues.

They stopped at a parking lot and they begin walking down the sidewalk. He got some food from a food cart with Daikon paying for both. They walk over the landmarks of the city as Daikon explains them to her.

They then pass Chinatown as Wanda marvels at the area that didn't even look like New York City. Daikon smiles as they then pass a building as he explains to her.

Daikon: And this is FEAST.

Wanda: Food Emergency Aid Shelter and Training? Interesting.

Daikon: Yep. It's mainly for people who are unable to live normal lives and need of help. And this is where most would go for food and shelter.

Wanda: That's nice.

Daikon: Yep. The founder, Martin Li, made this place to help the homeless have beds, food, and the care they need to rebuild their lives. I have gone in there a couple of times to cheer some up, and met Mr. Li. He's a great guy.

Wanda: Interesting. Perhaps I should meet him one day.

Daikon: We'll see. Let's continue.

They continue walking as they pass the building.

Daikon: So how do you feel about this little adventure?

Wanda: I really enjoyed it. Thank you for having me go here. Learning about this city's history, the sights I get to see in person, and many more.

Daikon: No problem. Want to see something exciting?

Wanda: What?

Daikon wraps his arms around her and flies up.

Wanda: Woah! Daikon what are you-

Soon, Daikon lands on top of the Empire State Building. He sets Wanda down as he looks over the city.

Daikon: I just want you to see this.

Wanda looks down and was amazed at the scenery of New York at night.

Wanda: Amazing. What a view.

Daikon: Indeed.

They sat down as they watch the city doing its thing. After a long while, Wanda begins to yawn as she lays her head against Daikon's shoulder. Daikon looks at her, smiles, and lays his head against her, earning a smile from her as well.

Daikon: *yawns* Want to go back?

Wanda: A few more minutes?

Daikon: Sure.

Wanda: It's just so beautiful seeing this.

Daikon: Yeah. You just do want to stop seeing something.

After a couple of minutes, they stand up. They then turn to each other as they smile together.

They held hands as they jump off the building, using their powers to descend safely down to the ground. They later got to Daikon's motorcycle and they drove off. Wanda is looking around before turning to Daikon.

Wanda: Hey, Daikon.

Daikon: *turns to her* Yes?

Daikon's eyes widen as he feels her lips press against his cheek. She then stops kissing him and lays her head on his back.

Wanda: Thank you for this date.

Daikon: ...*smiles* No problem. Thanks for making this date fun for me, too.

They ride off to the compound as a lot of stuff is going into their minds. One thing is for sure: It's only a matter of time.

A/N: How's the chapter? adorable right?

Daikon and Wanda have such great chemistry am I right?

How do you feel about them saying "Period" to Natasha and Pietro?

Were you surprised about the introduction of FEAST and Martin Li?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.2K 48
After the battle of New York Natasha Romanoff goes around the world taking on new missions for SHIELD. Until one day it changes when she meets a youn...
48.9K 1.8K 21
Y/n Romanoff is unlike any other Avenger. Not only is she the youngest, but she also doesn't have any powers. Sure, Y/n is a complete badass and trai...
26.4K 705 26
A Natasha Romanoff × Adopted Daughter Story In this story, Tilda finds herself in a difficult situation. After the death of her mother, she is held d...
1.1M 26.6K 144
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤." (𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤) 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬...