To Be A Family

By proy99790

Elizabeth stops her and says while laughing, "are you asking for my permission???? Come on Anna...just say it... More

CHAPTER 1 : Their First Meeting :
CHAPTER 2 :. Their Actual Selves And Pains :
CHAPTER 3 : You Are Like My Friend's Mom :
CHAPTER 4 : Unexpected Requests :
CHAPTER 5 : The Deal :
CHAPTER 7 : The Wedding Day :
CHAPTER 8 : The Secret of Her :
CHAPTER 9 : It's Now My Turn Elle :
CHAPTER 10 : The Picnic :
CHAPTER 11. The Case :
CHAPTER 12 : His Revenge :
CHAPTER 13 : The Morning News :
CHAPTER 14 : Healing Her :

CHAPTER 6 : Insults And Humiliations :

5 0 0
By proy99790

Next morning, Elizabeth is getting ready for her job when she hears a some noise from the street of her building. From the window of her small living room, she peeks outside but to her surprise, she can see a huge gathering of reporters under her building. She doesn't know what is happening. She doesn't waste the time and quickly calls her landlady who lives in the first floor of the same building.

She curiously asks her, "Mrs. Hasley...do you know what is happening down there ???why are there the reporters???? Did anything happen???" From the other side of the phone, her landlady replies, "oh dear...they are searching for you...i was about to call you...i know you must not want to attend them so...i told them that you are not here...but they are not listening. .." Elizabeth gets more confused, she isn't a famous person nor she has committed any crime, so why should they need her ? She confusingly asks her, "but why me ???" Mrs. Hasley bursts out in excitement and almost yells at her, "you are going to be Mr. Ashton Hamilton 's would be wife...i saw the news yesterday....you were in that conference. ..am I right??? oh god...you are such a lucky girl dear..."

Now Elizabeth can figure it out the situation, she has become famous not for herself but for her cold boss, because of his would be wife, she knew that last day Ashton somehow managed to avoid the reporters on her behalf, so they couldn't gather enough informations or better to say the gossips for their so called magazines or newspapers or the news channels. So thatswhy they come here today to gather the informations and also to harass her from asking personal questions. She now gets scared. She has no way out, she doesn't want to face them, last day her rude boss was there with her, but today she is completely alone. If she goes there, they will eat her brain,mind or maybe entire body of her.  She gets panicked. She quickly answers her landlady, "thank you so much Mrs. Hasley...can you do me a favor please ???" She quickly replies,  "yes dear...why not...tell me..." Elizabeth continues, "tell them I'm not here. ..or if they force you. ..just don't tell my apartment number please. .." She replies, "ok I'm trying my best..." Elizabeth thanks her and cuts the call. Now she has to decide what to do, she must have to get out from the building otherwise she can be late for her job. That cruel monster maybe will marry her but not for love, for his son, so he will not consider any of her mistakes.

She about to get out when Anna calls her. She quickly attends it as it is her last option, she answers her best friend, "Anna...thank god you called me....you can't believe. .." Anna quickly cuts her by saying, "Ash already informed me and i know that your building is surrounded by the reporters.... don't worry...you have 15 minutes to pack all of your stuffs...Sam is coming to pick you..." Elizabeth gets more confused to her suggestions, what she means by packing all her stuffs??? She annoyingly asks her, "what do you mean by packing everything? And Sir knew about it ???" Anna gives her a chuckle,  "ofcourse Elle. ..he is the Ashton Hamilton. ..how can't he be unknown about this little matters??? He told me that from today...you are going to stay with me in my house till your marriage.... otherwise these shitty reporters will make your life a living hell...you know what I mean..." Anna is right,  Elizabeth is really not comfortable with such a behavior, gatherings and showing off or these popularity are just not for her, in other word she really hates these. But she is in a little confusion that why her boss cares for her, she thinks of herself that maybe everything is just for his own image and reputation in this country, that's may be true, otherwise why he should help a ordinary girl. She hesitantly replies Anna, "but Anna...how can I. .." Anna cuts her, "Elle...you are my best friend. ..i can do atleast this much for you...please don't deny..." Elizabeth has no option left, so she agrees with her.

After the phone call, she quickly packs her stuffs, her clothes, essentials everything. She doesn't have much things as she was busy to save her money and the apartment where she was living till now came with every household stuffs, furnitures and kitchen supplies.  She quickly packs her two trolley bags and two cartoon boxes, filling with every single things of her. Then she gets off from her apartment and quietly gets down to the backside road of her building. Within a minute, she can see a black expensive car approaches infront of her and Sam hops out from the driver seat. She easily recognizes that this car is of her boss's, when she was injured, her boss took her hospital in this car. Sam bents down to show her his respect and greeting and says, "Ma'am. ..sir send me to take you to the office...and from today you will come by the car....give me you luggage...I will drop these to Anna ma'am's house.." She is shocked now but she realises that it is not the time for all these, she quickly gets inside the car and heads towards her office.

As soon as, Elizabeth enters to her office, everyone's stares fall on her, as no one can believe that she is going to be their so called devil boss's would be wife, as everyone was trying so hard till now to seduce their hot, sexy, handsome, billionaire boss, even not only his own employees, the whole London's models, famous women, actresses are trying to impress Ashton for years, but to all of their surprise,Elizabeth wins that position without putting any efforts and also in a very short time, as she has joined this company for some months now. She can hear gossips about her and also see their annoying, disrespectful stares on her. She should accept it as she has drawn her own fate like this by accepting Ashton's offer and everyone is thinking her as a gold-digger. Avoiding everyone, she quickly goes to her floor and sits to her desk. She knows that from now she has to avoid them otherwise it can harm her mental condition. 

She starts to work when Jake comes to her and his looks is really mixed with anger and frustration. She is about to say something but he cuts her and says, "Elizabeth...can I talk to you???" His voice is cold, he frustratedly brush his hair with his fingers, his cold dark brown eyes is now piercing her straight into her soul. She clears her voice and nervously replies him, "is anything happened to you Jake ??? you are looking..." Without any further words, Jake grabs Elizabeth's wrist tightly and drags her to a empty corridor.  She hisses in pain and with a heavy jerk, she releases her hand from his grip. She annoyingly says making her voice a little louder, "what's happening Jake ??? What kind of behavior is this ???" Jake rolls his eyes on her and sarcastically says, "wow...now you are asking me what's happening. .. whereas you are the one who did these all..." Elizabeth gets confused, from this morning a lot of things is happening with her, and now her only close friend in this office is behaving like an insane mad man with her. She tightens her jaws and coldly asks him, "can you please make it a little bit more clear ???" Jake says with his previous bitter tone, "why are you marrying our Boss ??? For his money ??? For his fame ??? I didn't know this Elizabeth...that you are such a bitch " Now this insult, Elizabeth cannot take it. She fires back to him, " are you fucking lost your mind Jake ??? Everyone is misunderstanding me...that's okay for me...they are not important to my life...but how could you say this to me...you didn't ask me why I'm in this verge of my life ??? Did you Jake??? you are just blaming me...???" Jake tries to say something but she stops him showing her hand, she continues, "please Jake...now stop this nonsense. ..and I'm sorry to say this....you are no one who can say bad about me.. and also noone who can judge me or control my life...I'm doing this for some reason and....and I'm not responsible to answer you that...i really didn't expect this from you..." Jake stands there in his anger when Elizabeth turns her back on him and goes straight towards her desk, without giving him time or opportunity to say something.  Jake is now burning in anger and his ego is taking over his mind. Elizabeth many times hung out with Jake but not as his girlfriend but as just a friend.  Jake thought that oneday he could manage her to be his girlfriend but she didn't give him a chance. Many girls are roaming around Jake as he is really handsome but honestly not as Ashton. He never thought in his own dreams that an ordinary girl like Elizabeth could ignore him like this. Now he is totally pissed off. His aggressive side is now taking over him. He is just ignored by her which he can't take anymore, just not anymore.

After her office, she goes to the parking lot as Sam has told her that she is going to travel to her office by car. She is searching for Sam when a deep heavy voice from her back makes her startled and flinched, "come with me...i will drop you..." She shockingly turns around when she sees Ashton. Unknowingly her gaze falls upon his ocean eyes completely, she doesn't know that she is staring at him with open mouth. His every single features are making him absolutely and flawlessly beautiful and handsome. He doesn't get distracted by her behavior rather he clears his throat to bring her back into reality, he says while staring towards his car, "stop staring ms. William. ..we are getting late..." She quickly removes her gaze from Ashton while she is blushing badly, her cheeks get red like tomato, she can feel it too. She is completely embarrassed. She tries to cover her and says, "I wasn't Sir...actually i was surprised from your voice..." Ashton smirks a little as seeing her embarrassed side but Elizabeth doesn't notice it as she holds her head down to her shoes. He speaks, "I can see that...anyway lets go..." They both hobs inside the car's back sit and he first drops her to Anna's house then he leaves for his mansion. The whole ride was silent and awkward for both of them.

Anna and her husband Robert both are a famous and powerful lawyers in London, her apartment is also huge, their building is in the most expensive and popular place of the central London. They both are so friendly to Elizabeth that she can feel it like home. Anna also prepares her bedroom completely neat and clean, the walking closet is also neatly organized from before as she can realise that maybe Anna is organized it by her maids. They both have their dinner together while making jokes and laughing while talking. She feels like they become her family in just one day.

Now Elizabeth is lying on the bed of her new bedroom. It is 12.00am but still she can't sleep as she is staring at the beautiful carving ceiling.  Honestly Anna's apartment is so big as it is in the 23rd floor, it has 4bedrooms, 5bathrooms and a huge living room and attached dining and kitchen area. The whole apartment is furnished and decorated with white and golden-brown expensive interior. And the room where Elizabeth is currently living is also amazing like her dream. The walls of her room has light cream color with beautiful golden flower prints on it, a huge bed with dark golden bedcovers and headboard. It has a attached walkin closet and also a huge bathroom with all white and blue decorations in it. She loves it thoroughly.

But now she is thinking about something else whom she never expected before, her rude boss, Ashton. That way, how she feels butterflies in her stomach and also nervous whenever he is near her. She knows that he is rude, cold, arrogant but still now she is starting to believe that he also has a soft heart from inside, maybe he does care about others. His those ocean blue eyes whenever fall on her, her heart beats start increasing faster, just like it wants to come out from her chest. She doesn't know why but it happens with her nowadays.  She just tries to shake those thoughts, she tells herself, "why Elle just why. ..? I did that stupid mistake by looking at him...like fucking crazy...what did he think about me...oh shit girl..." She rolls on the bed while covering herself fully with the cozy blanket. After sometime,  she drifts herself into sleep.

Next day, Ashton is sitting on his chair, doing his works on laptop.  Suddenly his phone rings, he takes the call and says, "yes Jacob...anything about that little girl ???" Jacob answers something and Ashton just replies a hummed. Then he thinks of Elizabeth, why he doesn't know that he is thinking of her but, whenever she gets shy infront of him, he really enjoys that situation. He knows that maybe she is brave enough to talk back on him but at the same time she is really innocent. She is maybe not as attractive or good looking like the models or actresses but she is pretty and cute. Her thin small figure, fair but little tanned complexion, grey eyes with long thick eyelashes, not very sharp nose, pink pouted lips and blonde golden hair are really just amazing which make her all good together. Ashton is not a man who sleeps with some other girls or whores or sluts but he really respects woman. Maybe he is ditched by his own love but still he also gets to know some amazing women like his mother, his sister and also Mrs. Benet.  Somehow he also feels the same for Elizabeth too. Not in his mind, but in his heart he can see the actual nature and character of her which is so pure and clear like water.

His thoughts are broken by the call when Maria tells him that Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton have come here to see him. He knows that they have come here for some purpose as they never visit him often. They both get inside of his cabin, while 3of them sit on the sofa and Mr. Hamilton speaks, "Ashton. ..is that true that you are going to marry that girl???" Without any hesitation, Ashton gives a short answer, "yes...so ???"

Mr. Ben Hamilton is also a famous businessman but not as his son, he is a man of 60 full of his rage, arrogance and self confidence.  Where as Mrs. Grace Hamilton is a sharp lady of her age of 42. Her beauty is still now can blow someone's mind, her perfect face and model like figure, perfect dressed up with her knee length pencil skirt in red color and white fluffy blouse is giving her elegant choice and aristocratic style. She crosses her leg on another, holds her back straight and gives Ashton a clever smrik, she replies, " Ashton...you know our reputation in this world...you also have to take care of it..."

She stops when they hear a knock in the door.  They both shift their gaze on the door when Elizabeth enters with a plate of 3cups coffee. She places it on the center table infront of the sofa and about to leave when Ashton stops her, "Ms. William. ..sit here..." Elizabeth hesitantly stares at him and then to his parents as it is not appropriate to sit with them in their personal discussions. She awkwardly smiles at them and says, "how can I sir...it's your personal family matters..." Ashton suddenly gets up and grabs her wrist lightly and make her sit beside him, he says while looking at his father with his famous cold but relaxed glare, "you are going to become my family too Miss...so you have the right. ..." Elizabeth almost chokes her own saliva when she heard him. She keeps silent and nervously starts to play with her fingers while looking down on her laps where she puts both of her hands. Ashton notices it but he shifts his gaze again to his father.

He continues, "Mr. Hamilton. ..you have only ten minutes left...so clear your intentions. .what do you want from me..." Ashton's question makes Ben furious, he tightens his jaws and gazes upon Elizabeth as she is the only one who is responsible for all of these. Ben yells at her when his sudden harsh voice makes her flinch, "you are the reason I come here bitch...you are manipulating my son...what you want ? His money ? His property? A gold digger like you can only know the voice of money..my son's whores are more attractive and able than you but...." Elizabeth gets scared and that's true but she cannot take someone's insults which she doesn't deserve. Her eyes become watery, some tears roll down on her cheeks, she never received that much insults and humiliations before that she is baring now for accepting Ashton's proposal. She stares back on Ben and replies him with her cracked voice,  "Sir...you are blaming me for something which I didn't do at all....I'm sorry to say this but...I'm not a bitch or a slut for your son....he has given me the proposal to marry him for his son....maybe I'm not perfect...but I'm capable to take care of a little child who hasn't his mother...I'm capable in this job and also as a mother... sorry to say...but if you can marry another time then why can't him..." While saying this, she can feel more broken from inside. She cannot say anything more.

Now Ashton is really gets more angry for his father's behavior, he can't see tears on her amazing beautiful eyes, he doesn't know why but his heart is aching now seeing her tears and broken heart. Ashton raises his voice and now his father gulps down in fears, "I don't want to be like you Mr. Hamilton...i want to give my child a perfect life. ..which you failed to give to us...now stop insulting someone who belongs in my life...i have made this entire company by my own with the help of my mom's money....when i needed you the most ....you was busy with your whores... now get lost...my 15 minutes is over..." Grace doesn't get shock a little, she quietly gets up from her sit and tells Ben, "Babe...I think...Ashton has already decided this...so we should keep ourselves aside from it..." Now her gaze is upon Elizabeth, her stare is so calm but deep that she can see her  from inside. But in her mind, she is not going to tolerate this insult from just an ordinary employee and her smrik is saying that too that soon Grace is going to take this revenge on this poor Elizabeth who is unknown from all Grace's evil mentality.

They both go outside from Ashton's cabin but he is not interested in it, his full concern now is on her, her crying face. He softly says, "I'm really sorry Ms. William...i didn't mean to insult. .." He never said sorry to anyone in his entire life but today his heart is saying something else, to say sorry to the poor soul who is infront of him, crying like a baby. His words are interrupted when unknowingly Elizabeth hugs him tightly and buries her face on his chest, she squeezes his shirt as this can give her back all her respects. Ashton can feel that his shirt is gradually getting wet by the warm tears but he is least bothered. He is in a little shock by her certain actions but still he some how manages to console her. He quietly puts his one hand on Elizabeth's waist and another on her silky hair and starts to caress it. They both stay like that position for some minutes until Elizabeth feels a little better and gets her senses back.

When she realises what she is doing, she quickly breaks the hug and gets up from the sofa. She is fully embarrassed as she doesn't know what to say now to her boss. But Ashton is calm whereas he is also feeling awkward.  He gets up and goes to his desk. Elizabeth gets some strength and courage to say, "I'm sorry Sir...i will not do this anymore. .." Looking at his phone he says, "what ?? You did nothing. .." Elizabeth eyes get wider, what he is meaning by she did nothing? She tries to explain her mistakes, "i used bad words to your parents and. ..also...i...i made your shirt dirty...I am sorry..." The last words are making Elizabeth more uncomfortable, how could she cry like a baby infront of her boss, not only that, she hugged him, how could she? She mentally slaps her for doing such stupid things. Ashton is now looking straight on her, he is laughing inside but doesn't show it, she is such a stupid girl, her actions and talks are like a 5years old kid. He replies her, "you just fought for yourself. ..it's not crime...and this shirt...that time maybe you needed someone to cry or...to feel better...it's ok...now go..." His last words are giving Elizabeth butterflies in her stomach, he is now looking so caring and protective, he is so much understanding.  She again bids him sorry and leaves her cabin with her red cheeks and nose in embarrassment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1K 27
Iva Faith's life turns upside down when she accidentally kills a billionaire's wife, who also had an eight-month-old beautiful son. To save herself f...
354 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...
2.1K 79 9
"Damn you Sarah! Answer me...did you ran away from me to be with your damn lover?" Sarah slapped him hard across the cheek, he gritted his teeth, his...
474K 17.5K 28
Arranged marriage? In this day and age? Seriously? That's the proposition Elizabeth Westville, a young beautiful heiress, has to face in order to bri...