Deceptions-(Drarry)

Door confused_moron

During the train journey following his third year, Harry's entire bloody world was turned upside-down. Overwh... Meer

Echoes of Thoughts
Queen's Counter
Truce???
Like A Baby Cactus
Greater Bloody Good
Tea in the Hell
Healing Minds
Twinkling Tail?
Contentment in chaos
I didn't sign up for this!
Opposite sides of a coin
Darkest form of love
Dahlia with Jasmine
Thrills of Hope
Teasing at the table
An ear and a tail?
Seven lives of love
Shopping in the Twilight
Unicorn in the Den
Pining Peacocks
Ruined Asphodels
Melody of a lone soul
A Beautiful Feud Declaration
Homecoming
Reviving the Star-Crossed
Unchaining the chained
The Black overflow and Eros-rose
Intermingled Fates
The Fate of the Prophecies
{Tags and Story Info-}
Hurdles, Hentai and Heart-stroke
Beetle vs Bee
Thirsty Dark Lord and the future foretold

Marauder's Mayhem

1.2K 111 18
Door confused_moron

Then a burst of new but familiar sunshine entered my life...

Attraction toward her was like a malignant tumor.

It had spread throughout my soul to the very core,

Her smile, her chuckle, and our chitchats were like barbiturates to me.

I got addicted.

Her light guided me, I felt like, from me, She had some sort of hypersensitivity.

Now, No place to hide it...

So, I will try to describe it-

I may be considered selfish,

But I want them to surround me like the air.

Not every love is fair.

This world will be left behind,

Who knows what the future holds? 

Death will befall us someday,

The soul will depart one day,

We are composed of stardust,

We will be transformed into stardust someday. ..~K.D(me... Ps- don't mind me.. Imma just being gay in the background)

A few minutes ago...

Dizzy...

Dizzy was the only feeling Fred felt when he got back to his senses...

He blinked and blinked, his surroundings a confusing blur. He found himself in an overly bright room. His head felt fuzzy, and his thoughts seemed to vibrate inside his brain, creating a nauseating sensation. Fred wanted to bang his head against the ground, but his body felt...numb.

He frowned, concentrating hard on where he was... The last thing he remembered was that he was in the Leaky Cauldron, waiting for Harrykins and then George to start to panic, him comforting George... Then there was Luna... missing fingers... Draco Malfoy looked like he was straight out of someone's wet dream then... emerald eyes were glowing neon, and his head felt like it was being split in half... Everything went black... George's screamed...

'Wait! George!'

Fred forced himself to sit up, feeling a wave of dizziness wash over him. Then, he heard a voice he recognized all too well...

"F-Fred?" The voice quivered, and Fred struggled to stay calm...

'If this is George, something is terribly wrong... Bloody hell-'

They never called each other by their names. Never.

A few seconds later, Fred's vision cleared, and he quickly turned toward the source of the sound, his head spinning with dizziness. He gasped.

"G-George?" He shuddered at the sight. There, right next to him, was his other half, naked... His body was covered partly by a white sheet, and Fred's eyes widened as he saw fluffy? red fox-like ears? protruding on the other's head, Fred's gaze quickly went to the place where human ears should be, and he nearly screamed when he saw they were there too... He gulped as his gaze then slowly travelled south, and then he nearly fainted... again... when he saw tails?

Three... no, five... no, nine enormous, red, fluffy tails were fucking swishing behind his brother.

"Fred," George said almost whisperingly, and Fred's eyes met his, the moment frozen.

"George, you—tails—" Fred sputtered incoherently, unable to comprehend what in Merlin's left toenail was bloody going on...

"You too,"

Fred immediately looked down at his body and gaped, as his own body was in the same condition as George's. Identical red tails too were wriggling from his back, and now to think about it, Fred really did feel somewhat odd while lying on his back. His hands shot up and touched his head, and yeah... There were two fluffy fox ears on his forehead too...

Their eyes locked onto each other's, and for a moment, they both remained silent, studying each other and coming to terms with their newfound changes. Then, simultaneously, they burst into laughter.

"I guess we have a new name for our shop, Gred," one of them said, grinning, finally regaining his breath after minutes of laughter. The other boy smirked in response.

"We do, don't we Forge?"

Their eyes met, their identical smirks mirrored one another, their fox-like ears twitched, and their tails wagged with equal enthusiasm, highly resembling puppies who just got to know about walkies...

"Furries! Fun! Fantastics!" they exclaimed simultaneously and then burst into hysterical laughter once more.

A small cough from behind them snapped them out of their musings, and they realized that they were not alone. They turned to look at the source of the sound and found a female goblin in a white coat standing there. In her hand, she held a small notepad, and they noticed that their clothes were levitating above her shoulder...

"Madame Goblin-"

"—May your gold never end—"

"And you keep your enemies bent." They greeted the goblin, who barked an amused laugh at the comment, making them grin at the creature...

The goblins had always been their favourite creature, as they had helped them reach their uncle's manor without any hesitation due to the lack of their mum's supervision...

"May your gold flow too, Mister Weasleys," she greeted back, smiling at the boys whom she remembered from years ago when they had come to Gringotts to inquire about the Prewett Manor route and had bumped into her... She had never met anyone so sweet and yet an absolute nuisance at the same time.

"-Not complaining or anything about the company of-"

"-Such a charming lady, but-"

"—we need to know where we are—"

"—and why our clothes are floating above—"

"—your beautiful face," they continued in a rapid-fire, overlapping chorus, "as much as we admire your company—"

"—We are not into women, you see—"

"-let alone an interspecific barrier between-"

"-ourselves, not to sound racist or anything my lady, but-"

"-it won't really work out-" They chorused, and the healer was now totally blushing, her wrinkled skin tinted with a deep shade of crimson, which only made the devil twins smirk wider.

'They oh! so live to discomfort the people...'

"Mister Weasleys, you must refrain from making such abhorrent suggestions."

"Abhorrent!" They gasped together but refrained from commenting any further when the goblin placed both hands on her hip, gave them a pointed look, and the creature continued.

"You are in the healing chamber of Gringotts, and we have just made you go through a purge to cleanse the restrictions placed on your magic and creature inheritance," the goblin told them, and they froze for a moment, their eyes meeting each other.

For minutes, they seemed to be in some kind of mental conversation with each other, just reading each other's emotions, and then they finally looked at the goblin again.

"Who brought us here?" They asked simultaneously.

"Lady Lovegood, Lord Potter, and Lord Malfoy," the goblin replied, and they both took in a deep breath.

"Harrykins is-"

"-here and safe?"

The goblin nodded in confirmation, causing them to exhale in relief.

The feeling of betrayal coursed through their hearts. They could never forgive themselves if something had happened to their precious little brother in all but blood.

"Take us to him," Fred said, and George nodded, at which the healer raised an amused wrinkled skin that could count as a brow.

"Not that I mind, but I would suggest you get dressed first," she said in a monotone, but her lips twitched as she lowered a bundle of clothing in front of them.

They both snorted in response and then nodded, quickly pulling on the t-shirts and jumpers. However, they paused when it came to the trousers. They exchanged a glance, raised their eyebrows, and then grinned simultaneously, turning their attention back to the goblin.

"Madame-"

"We have a fluffy problem," t they smirked in unison, and the healer sighed, mentally preparing herself to explain to them how they could retract their extra appendages and recommending specialized pants and trousers and trousers in order to make the extra limbs breathe.

~~~

Finally retracting their tails and ears, they exited the healing chamber, and there was no way in bloody hell, they could have anticipated what they saw the moment they entered the enormous room from the chamber.

There right in the middle of the room was their little Harrykins, not looking so little anymore, with extremely long hair, a black kimono, and a black snake coiled over his neck, snuggling in the arms of Draco bloody Malfoy!

The twins noticed that they both looked different... good different, the twins may have added; the air around them seemed to glow pink with all the unicorns and rainbows...

Malfoy said something and crossed his arms, then Harry kissed... kissed Malfoy's cheek, and then Malfoy smiled genuinely at him, their eyes filled with love ?

"Pinch me, Gred—" one of the twins gasped.

"—Fuck me, Forge—" the other continued.

"-Later, Gred, but are you seeing what I am seeing?"

"—I am afraid, I am Forge—"

"-Reckon that this is an after-effect of the weird cleanse?"

"I don't know Gred- I don't know-"

Harry rolled his eyes at the gaping duo and then smiled, though all he wanted to do was cry. It was the first time Harry had actually seen the devilish duo interact since the battle. After Fred's death, George had never been the same. Though George had tried his best to continue with the shop, it hadn't worked out, and as a result, the other half of the twin pair had committed suicide...

Harry felt Draco squeeze his hand, and Harry gave him a slow smile, squeezing their hands back. He then looked at the gaping twins in front of him... Looking more muscular? and definitely more handsome. The terror twins were practically glowing...

"Looks like the creature's inheritance did wonders," Harry whistled, and the twins shook their heads in perfect synchronization, resembling two confused puppies.

"Password," one of the twins stated, raising their brows at Harry.

"Huh?"

"Password," the other twin repeated, and Harry sighed.

"Really, George? I don't know a bloody password..." Harry replied tiredly, and George gasped, seemingly ready to pounce on Harry. However, Fred held his arm and shook his head, sharing a meaningful look with his brother.

Manasha hastily slid off Harry's neck and started climbing Draco's elbow, already sensing the upcoming threat, Draco then stiffened but momentarily relaxed at the feel of the cold scales against his bare neck.

George stared at Fred for a moment, then groaned and turned back to the teenager who had just passed a small test to prove he was their Harrykins.

"Password," they both repeated once more.

'What? What the heck am I supposed to say? They never told me about any password except—'

Harry raised his brows and thought for a moment, then grinned before saying, "I solemnly swear I am up to no good," and Harry yelped when, in a second, he was being scrunched between two fierce bodies.

He vaguely heard the high-pitched shriek of Draco, who must have fallen off the couch, and the agitated hisses of Manasha, cursing rather colorfully.

"Harrykins-"

"-it's so good to-"

"-finally see that you are safe..."

"We were so scared when..."

"-we heard that you were at your-"

"—Aunt's home," they completed, ending the hug, and Harry finally took a deep breath before smiling softly at the redheads.

'Merlin! I have missed this so much...' Harry thought.

"It's good to see you too," he replied, smiling, and then Harry felt George tug at his hair, rather harshly, he might add, and he thwacked the redhead's hand off his hair.

"Bloody hell, they're real, Forge!" George exclaimed, and Harry felt Fred tug at a strand of his hair.

"Merlin's left ball, Gred, look at his ear—"

Harry just sighed and turned to look at Draco, and he glared at the blond, who was biting his lip in order not to burst into laughter, his own irritation from the fall forgotten...

Though Harry's glare was certainly fierce as the goblins behind Draco shifted nervously in their steps, Draco just raised his brows in question, and that seemed to gain the terror twins' attention.

"My, my, Harrykins, did you—"

"—secretly take some hair potion and glamor up with—"

"-Baby Malfoy?" The twins frowned and then internally smirked when Malfoy groaned at their nickname, but then they noticed Malfoy's ear was just like Harry's—pointed and sharp, kind of like an elf.

And then it hit them.

"You're a creature, Harry," they gasped. Behind them, Draco couldn't help but snort in amusement.

"He is the bloody queen," Draco muttered, making Harry glare at him... again, at which Draco put his hands up in mock surrender.

"Harrykins?" Fred asked, amused but in confusion, about the interaction between his little Harrykins and the Malfoy spawn.

Harry sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Might you have some tea?" Harry said, flicking his hand, and then immediately a kettle along with five cups flew towards them from the stool behind the goblins and settled themselves over the top of the table in front of them.

The twins gasped loudly at the wandless display of the magic and then yelled while standing up when, out of nowhere, Luna emerged behind them and took Fred's seat beside Harry. Harry smiled at the blond girl, and then, in haste, Draco took George's spot on the other side of Harry, making Harry let out an amused chuckle.

"That's not fair—" The twins both pouted.

"Life is not fair," Draco replied offhandedly, then groaned when Harry smacked his arm, rather hardly, he might add.

"Draco, play nice," Harry said pointedly, and Draco gave him a sheepish smile muttering, "I'm always nice-" as Manasha slithered off Draco's neck and made her way back onto Harry's.

Harry looked at the one warrior goblin standing beside the door and nodded towards him, gesturing to make them another couch.

"Right away, my Queen," the goblin snapped his fingers and bowed. Two golden stools appeared behind the twins, who were now thoroughly baffled.

' Queen? What's in the Merlin's left tit? What the hell is going on?' They both thought as they took their seats, and Luna poured tea from the kettle.

The twins collectively shook their heads and looked into each other's eyes, mentally planning what to do next. After a few moments, they nodded in sync and then started.

"Harry, we don't know--"

"-What the hell is going on but..."

"—we need to run."

"Leave this place-"

"It's not safe here."

"We've got a place—"

Harry raised his brows, gesturing for them to continue.

However, the twins glanced at Malfoy and Luna, not entirely trusting the former, and well, they didn't know what to make of the latter, as, er, Luna was... well, Luna.

Harry let out a sigh, carefully setting his cup back on the table before gently taking hold of Draco's hand, interlocking their fingers. He cast a quick glance towards the twins and remarked, "You can tell, he is having the place of Marauder's Mayhem," as Harry spoke the cups from the twins fell...

If Luna hadn't intercepted them mid-air, the twins would have burned their balls off.

"OH, MERLIN'S SAGGY TITS!" Fred exclaimed.

"A MALFOY AS A MARAUDER'S MAYHEM!" George gasped and then turned towards his brother. Fred's eyes met his Their expressions changed from horror to surprise to a predatory grin?

Harry's breath was caught in his throat, dreading their reaction. His grip on Draco's hand was so tight that it must have been hurting, but the blond didn't complain, as Draco was calmly hiding behind his pureblood mask. Draco was confused about what to make of being referred to as "Marauder's Mayhem," but by seeing the reactions from the devil twins, he had guessed the meaning. Draco's emotions were swirling in his mind like a tornado. He knew how much the twins mattered to Harry, and though he didn't think that Harry would leave him, even if this was so soon, he was way too noble for that heinous deed... but surely the twins' opinions would have a huge impact on Harry's heart...

Fred finally let out a wolf whistle, and Harry released the breath he'd been holding. "My, my, Forge, my heart..." Fred dramatically placed a hand over his chest.

"I know Gred, I know," George patted Fred's arm, mockingly making a sniffing gesture, "-our little Harrykins is all grown up-"

"-getting himself a se-"

"-Stawp! He is thirteen, Gred-"

"-Oh, come on, Forge."

"-Gred-"

"-Forge-"

"Gred-"

"-Ugh! Okay, but I reckon we need to give him an orientation soon-"

"That we do Forge-" They grinned wickedly, and Harry sucked in a deep breath.

'Something is coming' and Harry wasn't sure whether he was going to like it or not... Meanwhile, Draco was clearly amused by how the interaction between the twins was going to and fro...

George was on the verge of saying something when Luna's hum interrupted him, and Harry quickly turned toward her, casting a Tempus charm. '10:23 am' shimmered in the air, and Harry swore.

"Yes, my moon, I know I need some new skins. We can't skip it." Harry muttered and then looked towards the twin.

"I know Dumbbells and your mother, along with Ginevra and Ronald, are stealing from me." Harry continued when he saw the twins halted in their place, and Draco drew circles on his back.

"And I know we are not safe here, so, I am asking both of you to join me and the others. We are going to a safe place, which I will tell you about after you both take an oath of secrecy." Harry groaned when he saw the look of hurt appear in the twins' eyes at the mention of the oath...

'Oh- Merlin fuck-'

"No... No... Guys, I trust you both with all my heart..." Harry continued hastily, surprised himself that, despite numerous betrayals, he didn't doubt the twins' loyalty for even a moment... Maybe it was due to the fact that his magic was feeling the creature inside them submit to him, or that he had seen Fred dying for him and then witnessed George's depression...

Harry swallowed hard; his mind flooded with memories. He shook his head, attempting to clear his thoughts; this wasn't the time. So, he continued, "The oath is for your benefit. You both are not skilled in occlumency that is, er, kind of a mind art, and it would do us no good if someone invaded your thoughts and got to know our secret. An oath will protect your mind from slipping the conversation into bad hands."

The twins observed the distress on the face of their Harrykins and then nodded, eyeing each other," I, Fred Gideon Weasely---" Fred started taking out his wand and placing it over his heart, "and I, George Fabian Weasely---" George followed, and then they both continued in unison, "swear upon our magic, that we won't tell anyone about the information Harry James Potter provided us, by any means, unless we will be granted the exclusive permission from Harry, so we swear so, mote it be-" They choused and a yellow aura of magic surrounded them, indicating the settlement of the oath.

Harry smiled at them, but his attention was quickly diverted when a goblin cleared his throat behind him.

"Yes?" Harry inquired, and the goblin bowed. With a snap of his fingers, two parchments appeared in his hands.

"Their inheritance tests my Queen." The goblin said and Harry nodded, indicating to the goblin to pass them on to the recipients. Both twins took their results and started reading them, and then Harry raised his brows when the goblin snapped his fingers again, and now a brown pouch appeared in his palms.

"My Queen, in the refunding task, we have acquired a rather exotic thing, which surely will interest you." The goblin smirked, and Harry frowned, taking the pouch from the goblin's hand, and then he felt Manasha raise her head in interest and flick her tongue to taste the air around the pouch.

Harry heard Luna humming a soft, melodious tune, and Draco leaned on his shoulder to peer at the contents of the pouch when he opened it...

Harry gasped, his eyes widening at what he saw inside...

"H-Harry, is this...?" Draco began, his voice faltering, and Harry nodded weakly before bursting into laughter, his eyes crinkling with tears of joy as he felt the magic emanating from the stone tingle his very soul.

"I know, my dear moon, I know—" Harry said amidst his laughter, his fingers gliding over the crimson surface of the fist-sized red stone, his heart resonating with a contented hum...

Luna's humming came to a halt, and her eyes drifted in the haze, a maniacal smile plastered on her pink lips." The time is soon, my Hades," a smooth voice came out of Luna's mouth, and then her eyes cleared, at which Harry tackled her into a fierce hug.

"I hope soon, my moon," he whispered, and then, with a last soft squeeze, Harry freed her from his arms.

"Harry?" Draco asked in a whisper and gulped when he saw Harry's eyes glowing, hinting at unshed tears.

"I'm alright," Harry reassured him and leaned against Draco's shoulder, instinctively seeking comfort in the blonde's scent. Draco, unsure of what to do, simply patted Harry's head, mindful of the snake around his neck, and reluctant to receive another tail smack. Harry clutched the pouch as though his life depended on it.

The moment was interrupted by a loud sniff in front of them. They looked up to see both Weasley twins locked in a tight embrace, their arms wrapped around each other's necks, their eyes and noses red, clearly on the brink of tears.

"Guys-" Harry started and swallowed a lump of saliva that formed in his chest while looking at the state of his brothers in all but blood. His magic was almost on the surface, seeing his beings in pain... The twins looked at Harry and then, with their eyes, gestured for Harry to take the parchments that were resting on the table.

Harry, with shaking hands, took the parchments. The strange force—the creature inside him was furious... A fire was nursing itself through his core. It wanted to burn anything that had caused such a reaction in his kind... Harry felt Draco and Luna sandwich him into half hugs, and he, along with Draco and Luna, started reading the parchments...

Identification

Fred Gideon Weasley

Date of Birth

1st April 1978

Sire Arthur Septimus Weasley

Bearer Molly Raisel Weasley neé Prewett

Godfather

James Carlous Potter (deceased)

Lord Fabian Ethan Prewett (deceased)

Godmother

Lady Lily Potter-Slytherin neè Evans (deceased)

Magical Guardian

Heir William Arthur Weasley

Creature Inheritance Kukan Kitsune

Core Dark (blocked 57% by Albus Dumbledore/ Broken 60%/ Broken 100%)

Chosen

Heir Prewett (Co- Heirship with George Fabian Weasley)

Titles

Marked by Chaos

Companion of Creatures

Blessed by Magic

Abilities

Animagus ability (blocked 100% by Albus Dumbledore / Broken 100%)

Proclivity towards Dark magic (blocked 100% by Albus Dumbledore / Broken 100%)

Proclivity towards Sex magic (blocked 100% by Albus Dumbledore / Broken 100%)

Elemental magic (blocked 100% by Albus Dumbledore / Broken 100%)

Familiars Unknown

Blocks, Potions, and spells *All cleansed by purge or failed*

Loyalty potion keyed to Albus Dumbledore (by Albus Dumbledore and Molly Weasley )

Hatred spell keyed Dark Arts (by Albus Dumbledore/ failed)

Loyalty potion towards Gryffindor house (by Albus Dumbledore)

Loyalty potion towards Molly Weasley (by Albus Dumbledore/ failed)

~~~

Identification

George Fabian Weasley

Date of Birth

1st April 1978

Sire Arthur Septimus Weasley

Bearer Molly Raisel Weasley neé Prewett

Godfather

James Carlous Potter (deceased)

Lord Gideon Benjamin Prewett (deceased)

Godmother

Lady Lily Potter-Slytherin neè Evans (deceased)

Magical Guardian

Charles Arthur Weasely

Creature Inheritance Kukan Kitsune

Core Dark (blocked 57% by Albus Dumbledore/ Broken 70%/ Broken 100%)

Chosen

Heir Prewett (Co- Heirship with Fred Giedon Weasley)

Titles

Marked by Chaos

Companion of Creatures

Blessed by Magic

Abilities

Animagus ability (blocked 100% by Albus Dumbledore / Broken 100%)

Proclivity towards Dark magic (blocked 100% by Albus Dumbledore / Broken 100%)

Proclivity towards Sex magic (blocked 100% by Albus Dumbledore / Broken 100%)

Elemental magic (blocked 100% by Albus Dumbledore / Broken 100%)

Familiars Unknown

Blocks, Potions, and spells *All cleansed by purge or failed*

Loyalty potion keyed to Albus Dumbledore (by Albus Dumbledore and Molly Weasley )

Hatred spell keyed Dark Arts (by Albus Dumbledore/ failed)

Loyalty potion towards Gryffindor house (by Albus Dumbledore)

Loyalty potion towards Molly Weasley (by Albus Dumbledore/ failed)

~~~

Harry's magic was on the brink of flaring out of control. The only reason he hadn't unleashed it in a destructive burst was the calming hums emanating from Luna's throat and the soothing touch of Draco's fingertips gliding through his hair.

"I will make them pay," Harry finally declared, and he let out a sigh as he felt Draco's cool lips press against his forehead, further calming the raging fire within him.

"You will," Draco simply stated, not needing to ask whom Harry was referring to. Harry hummed in contentment, but then Draco furrowed his brow and turned his attention to the twins.

"Not to sound like an utter prick or anything, but wasn't the Weasley family well known to be fiercely protective of their spawns?" Draco asked in confusion, wondering why the mother-weasel had done such a heinous deed, and the twins snorted, sniffed loudly, and chuckled coldly.

"For a blood traitor, our mum dearest is rather a blood supremacist," George answered coldly.

"She loathes anything other than Wix blood," Fred stated, already sensing that more than half of the blocks were due to their creature inheritance.

"And the test says we are dark wizards, 'a true shame in the name of our family." Then George added, and Draco opened his mouth and closed it again, not knowing what to say in order to comfort the boys.

They were seriously broken... The long phases without the twins speak were the evidence.

On pure instinct, Harry released some of his magic into the surroundings, causing the room's temperature to drop. "We will get our revenge, guys," Harry assured them, and the twins smiled weakly as they felt a strange magic envelop them in a comforting cocoon.

"We knew they didn't--"

"-like us like-"

"-others-"

"-but it still hurts-" they completed with collective sniffs, and Luna's hum drifted into a calming melody, making all the occupants in the room sigh at the soothing melody of her throat, which could even have put a nightingale in shame...

They sat in silence, listening to the melody, which helped soothe their emotions. After a few moments, Harry cleared his throat, breaking the tranquil atmosphere, "We don't have enough time. I will tell you guys about the current situation afterwards, but we need to hurry up and leave this place. You need to accept the heirship rings first, and then we need to— " Harry cocked his brows at the goblins, who, within a snap of their fingers, conjured two boxes.

"Wait!" The twins chorused.

"Yes?" Harry asked, raising his brows as he levitated the ring boxes in front of the twins.

"We want to dis-name..."

" -us from the Weasely clan"

"What!" Harry exclaimed, freezing in his tracks...

'I expected them to be angry—well, furious, but basically disowning—'

"Yes, we don't know where you're taking us—"

"—but we don't want anyone to perform a blood tracking charm—"

"-and find us-"

"And knowing Dumble-"

"He surely will," they finished in unison, causing Draco's eyebrows to nearly vanish into his hairline.

"That's quite Slytherin of both of you," Draco couldn't help but comment, cursing under his breath when the mischievous twins' eyes gleamed with amusement.

"That's where we belong, Baby Malfoy-" Fred and George smirked when they saw the colour leave baby Malfoy's face, and they felt a hum in their magic at the obvious discomfort and utter shock on the boy's face.

"Wha-" Draco gasped.

'Oh! Salazar Weasleys in Slytherin—No, Salazar will be rolling in his tomb—what—no—just—no—'

"But won't it alert the Weasleys?" Harry asked, ignoring the surprise on his lover's face.

'Merlin! Anyone can see the twins are rightfully Slytherin if they have eyes...'

The twins shrugged, but a goblin cleared its throat behind them, prompting Harry to gesture for it to speak. "My Queen, the disowning ritual will only alert the Lord or Heir of the Weasley clan, and that alert can easily be dismissed if they were never trained to recognize the subtle shift in the family magic..." The goblin glanced at the twins before continuing, "And as much as we know the Weasleys have been neglecting the pureblood teaching for ages—" the goblin sneered, making both of the twins gulp, not knowing whether they should apologise or not... It was awkward...

Harry ignored them and mentally calculated the likelihood of Bill sensing the magic... Although the man was skilled in wards, Harry didn't believe he would have been exposed to pureblood training while being so close to Dumbledore.

"Brilliant! We can do the dis-naming ritual right away, then. " Harry cheered, and the twins almost jumped from their chairs when the goblin's sneer transformed into an evil grin.

"That we can, my Queen. All the boys need to do is cut their palms and pray to Lady Magic to—"

~~~

The ritual was completed, and now, Fred Gideon Prewett and George Fabian Prewett no longer bore the signature Weasley red hair; instead, their hair had transformed to an apple-red shade, almost matching the colour of a red fox's ears. Their faces were devoid of freckles, leaving behind clear, pale, aristocratic skin. Their magic swirled happily around their cores, and a very furious Draco Malfoy was hiding behind Harry, glaring daggers at the two redheads.

Meanwhile, Harry was desperately biting his tongue in order not to burst into laughter at the expense of the blond.

The aftereffects of the magical surge of accepting the Prewett rings were... well, chaotic.

They would have almost burned the royal cabin if only they hadn't been stopped by Draco, or "the enchanting beauty of the heavens, distracting them from the hell fire, stormy silver eyes making them want to--" as they had stated, and were shoved the blue draught in their throats by a clearly amused Harry and an agitated Draco.

"What's their inheritance?" Harry inquired, addressing one of the goblins to ease the tension. The twins eagerly turned their attention to the goblin, keen to divert their thoughts from their actions towards Baby Malfoy. He was Marauder's Mayhem, after all, and they wouldn't do anything to harm Harry's heart, even if the blond happened to be the most enchanting boy they had ever encountered, aside from their beloved Harrykins himself...

'No, they will not even think about that... ever. Not when they were practically sensing Harry's magic surrounding the beautiful blond, marking him as his and their magic was responding to them, urging them to almost bow to the couple.'

"My queen, they are Kukan Kitsune, also known as the void kitsune. They are a type of dark kitsune, which are now almost extinct and are labelled as dark creatures who basically feed on chaos, strife, pain, and other negative emotions. They are known to have mastery over the element of space... The boys will probably be able to manipulate space in various ways, such as by creating powerful illusions. Kukan Kitsune are also skilled shapeshifters and can take on any form they desire. They often live to cause chaos, and they can also be quite mischievous at times. " The goblin informed, and the twins whistled, taking in everything.

"Well, that's amazing." Harry smiled, and Draco muttered something under his breath about 'chaotic perverts,' causing Harry to snort and Luna to giggle before he cleared his throat...

"We should really head back to the Manor-" Draco sniffed, glaring at the twins and lacing his hand with Harry's, and Harry shook his head, smiling fondly at him...

'Oh, he is so cute—ugh! My cute baby cactus- I- I am gonna die from cuteness- I-'

Harry chuckled, standing up with Draco, and gestured to the twins and Luna to follow along. "Yes, but before that, we need to get me some clothes," he said, making Draco eye him up and down before sniffing in distaste, which highly resembled a cute little ferret in Harry's opinion, the thought which caused him to bite his cheek in order to not to laugh.

"Well, yes, as much as I love you in the weird thing you are wearing, it's rather scandalous to wear it out as the Lord of the Utmost Noble House," Draco remarked, his gaze lingering briefly on the part of Harry's chest where the kimono was parted. Harry froze...

'Did Draco just say he "loves" me?'

'Merlin's Beard- Oh fuck, I am done- ugh!!! Kill me now—I am the happiest man—er, boy—er, physical boy, mental man alive—fuck this sounds weird—I-'

Harry's cheek started to burn as he cleared his throat. It wasn't the right time, and it certainly wasn't the right place...So, instead of jumping on the blond and cuddling him to death, he rolled his eyes. His heart was beating fast as he ignored Manasha's hissed laughter in his ear.

"It's not my fault that your bathrobes were way too revealing to transfigure them into anything else," Harry snapped, and Draco gasped, horrified.

"Potter, did you just say bathrobes?" Draco screeched, his voice breaking into an octave, and Harry just chuckled, dragging him out of the bank.

"They are adorable, aren't they, Gred?"

"Indeed, they are Forge. I can't say this is much of a surprise."

"Yeah, remember that Lav told us how baby Malfoy folded a freaking swan to bully him?"

"-and the tension, Gred the tension-" George's eyes met Fred's, and they grinned in sync and started singing.

"Draco! I love you!"

"Draco, I do-"

"When we are apart,"

"My heart beats only for you..."

"Dra..."

Draco let out an exasperated groan, his face flushed with embarrassment, and Harry shook his head, hiding his face in palm. "I swear, I'm going to hex their... their—balls off," Draco muttered venomously, but Harry swiftly grabbed his hand, preventing the blond from taking any rash actions.

"I would think twice if I were you." Harry leaned in, to whisper in Draco's ear, "You don't want to face the wrath of the terror twins, do you?" Harry asked and then smirked, "Besides, I do need to save you from getting yourself castrated... don't I? It would be such a shame."

~~~

Meanwhile, somewhere far away, a lady chuckled... "The time of our reunion is soon, my little heart."

***********

~Love-K.D

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

92.5K 3.5K 50
In a world where everyone is "colorblind" until they find their soulmate, two girls find love in a horrifying way. (I really suck at describing thin...
1.2K 28 10
Harry Potter did not have the best life growing up with the Dursleys. However, that all changed when he when he is nearly 10 and found out his herita...
63.9K 1.8K 17
Life...is ironic. It takes sadness to know happiness. Absence to value presence. Noise to appreciate silence. It's ironic, How the people who say "I...
2K 94 7
The summer before the third year happens differently for Harry. The Harry that returns to Hogwarts is not the same one who left. Harry decides to mak...