Hidden Mate // Larry

By BlindBirdy

After Head-Alpha, Mark Tomlinson's sudden death, a very strong and profiting business-mafia organisation has... More

Heart Attack
Black Day
Cutthroat
Pencil
The Table
Changes
Caught On Web
Trouble
Unanswered
Pillowtalk
Office
Russians
Saving Him
Ambush
Return Favour*
Travel Dates
The Lake
Lunar Moon
Omegas
The Luna*
Lock The Door*
Clues
Pressure Point
Wounds That Never Heal
Soft Footprints
Love Wrap*
Phone Cabin
Lovers Cabin*
Blood Tune*
Birds
Clues
Red Room*
Yarn
Nanny Dona
Paris
Pray For The Devil
To go...*
Saint Louis
Morning sickness
The pub
Mackerel
Entry
Perfumé
Double Help

The Prince & The Moonlight*

782 29 17
By BlindBirdy

...

Louis pulled the jacket Harry gave him tighter, perplexed look on his face.-"What the hell are you on about?"

"Louis cut the games, how much longer do you think you can resist? I can't take you home, I don't think it would be reasonable...I don't trust anyone here though..."-Harry continued as he walked Louis through the hallways of the big mansion, trying to find an open room somewhere.

He tried all the locks, but they where all closed, probably to keep uninvited guests out of them.

"You think Francis can let us have a room here?"-Harry asked but Louis wasn't even listening anymore, trying to process the fact that Harry knew, and was trying to help him, and he's not reacting like he on his mind though he would and all of this was just a mess, and he could feel the heat burn on the side of his neck.

"Louis!"-Harry called again, keeping a short distance from him.-"I've been calling for minutes! Say something I need you to focus. We need to get you out of here!"

People from the party who had seen them noticed them in the middle of the hallway. Harry took Louis hand and started running as the two people followed them demanding to "talk". Harry ran with Louis, hand in hand throughout the hallways till they reached a huge doorway. Harry tried the knob and was relieved to find out that it was open.

They went inside closing the door behind them.-"Safe!"-Harry huffed catching a breath.

Louis was scared to say the least. Alpha with him in a room, him getting into full heat, this wasn't good. At all!

Harry tried getting closer to Louis but he took a step away, breath becoming louder on his chest and lungs and the air in the room was not enough to keep him focused.-"No."

"Louis...are you okay."-Harry said trying to reach out for him.

"No! Just stay away from me!"-Was all Louis could muster out of his blurring words and visions.-"Get...Away!"

Harry tried not to look sad.-"Louis, I'm trying to help."

Louis backed away till his back hit the wall on the opposite side of the dim lit bedroom.-"No! Stay away!"

Harry wanted to get by his side but Louis was holding his head on his knees, wrapped up on Harry's jacket, the scent making his heat even worse. He looked so small, wrapped on himself, trying to stay safe on his own bubble wishing for all this to stop and start making sense.

Louis let out a cry that just came out like a broken whimper.-"Please get out! I don't want this!"

Harry bowed down besides him, eyes gone soft, trying to collect him all in one piece again.-"Louis, It's Harry love. Not any random alpha. I'm not here to hurt you, so I need you to focus. We're on this together okay! Right love, focus a little bit longer."

He waited till Louis breath came back to normal, he tried to avoid his heat scent the best he could, since it wasn't spreading much anymore, the omega was stressing and it wasn't a good sign.

Harry wrapped an arm over Louis and the jacket covering him.-"Louis, you said we can trust the people on royal purple coats...should I get help by them or..."

Louis was panicking a little less now.-"Timothée ...Timothée Chalamet. Francis' son...he's an omega, here at the party. You know him from my company board...the omega at the meeting, with honey curls and feminine body..."

Harry nodded and hugged him comfortably. Louis leaned in the hug, breath getting caught on his scent. He couldn't rip himself off it, his mind getting all drunk and dizzy over it.-"Harry."-He whispered softly over the hug. His scent of woods and fresh waters playing with his senses, it felt like the fields he used to run in when he was just a pup. It felt like a distant childhood memory. Like a scent he knew best. Him calling his name like that wasn't just a word, it meant more. Louis hugged him with both arms, warmth ripping through his see through shirt like a fishnet. The jacket fell from his arms and he hid his face deep on Harry's chest.-"Harry, Harry, Harry."-he mumbled over and over. What was this buzzing sound on his brain telling him it was something more than just a name...his inside kept calling him 'HIS' and it was just a wonderful feeling at the same it was confusing.

Harry felt something on his own skin shift and change, he tried to rip away from Louis, thinking maybe this was a bad idea to begin with, Louis was about to get on heat, and him being the only alpha around made sense for Louis to attack him at any chosen time.-"Lou, I'm gonna go find Timothée alright...wait for me here."

Harry was about to get up when Louis tugged on his arm and pulled him down again. Harry didn't understand where he took all that force from, but now he was an his knees besides Louis again.-"Don't leave me here please!"

Harry shook his head.-"I'm not leaving you here, just wait till I get you some omega help."

"Harry!"

"Louis! Focus, we're not going through this again and..."

Louis shook his head.-"No. Not that. Harry we're still on a mission...the two guys, we'll have them by the end of the night we can't let this chance pass!"

"I can get them alone..."-Harry explained.

Louis shook his head.-"You stand no chance alone...Harry please!"

Harry looked around confused.-"What are you asking me to do! You said find Timothée, I was about to, but now you said no, what do you want me to do if you can't even-..."

"Fuck me!"-Louis said without stuttering almost whispering it, interrupting him, hand still gripping tight on his collar from where he pulled him down earlier.

Harry's eyes widened. He stepped back legs clumsily not letting him get up proceedings on him falling on his back from his knelt position, and than before he knew it Louis was crawling halfway on top of him. Harry tried gaining some control.-"Louis...this is not you okay, this is the heat talking, can I have Louis back for a moment please we were making a functional plan."

Louis put a hand on his chest guiding it to his throat.-"You talk so much."-He said tightening the grip around it playfully.

Harry tried not to get aroused be being whored around by Louis like this.-"Louis, please I don't want you making mistakes."

"I have a plan."-Louis whispered softly as he now replaced his hand with his hot mouth, planting soft kisses at the places his scent was the sweetest.

Harry panicked now something between worried and aroused.-"Your plan is fucking me?!"

"Yes, need you for this."-Louis smiled as he kissed another sweet spot, he couldn't get enough of his scent.

"You plan sucks man!"-Harry tried to say chuckling nervously but Louis kissed him before he could continue to talk again.

Louis sucked softly on his bottom lip, inviting himself on Harry's hot mouth and tongue. Dominating all of it as Harry stood shell shocked by the omega's actions. Louis separated his lips and looked him in the eyes before leaning closer and whispering.-"Put those lips into better use than talking shit for me, yeah baby?"

Harry with a growing fire on the pit of his stomach shook his head and all the dirty images going through it, he knew this had to end sooner or later, so he wrapped a hand on Louis waist and picked himself off the floor, Louis on his grasp.-"Okay, enough fun for you, focus on the mission Mister Tomlinson Junior."

Louis pulled out of his arms, slipping away like a slippery fish.-"Harry! This is the mission!"

"No this is you mission to get me to bed! In some strangers bedroom! No sir this is not how you treat a man!"-Harry said face all red and embarrassed crossing his arms over his own chest.-"Get a grip!"

Louis huffed hands travelling back to Harry, but Harry grabbed his wrists giving him a pointed scolding look.

"Harry! I need you to fuck me!"

"Stop with that!"

"No! I really NEED you to do that!"

"Louis your heat..."

"Yes, I know! And If I get a knot, it will get down! Enough for me to get to the end of this mission without fucking some stranger! It better be you my first than someone I don't even know at this party, and I say that because I trust you, I wouldn't ask for this if it wasn't an emergency! Harry please!"-Louis rushed to say hands wiggling on Harry's fine grips. He used a method of selfdefense to get them out of his hands. Once free Louis rushed back to the jacket Harry discarded. He took it on his hand, hugging it close.

"What are you doing!"-Harry asked as he watched Louis sit on the bed with the jacket on his arms, clearly looking sad.

"I don't know!"-Louis almost yelled.-"I'm stressed and rejected, this is too much! I think I'll just drop..."

"What!!! Louis hey!"-Harry said and knelt to look on Louis blue saddened eyes.-"Don't drop now!"

"Oh shit! That fixes everything!"-Louis sassed hugging closer to the jacket where Harry's scent was still warm, huffing. It was HIS, what was his?! What was his senses trying to tell him?

Harry knew what Louis was asking him to do. He wanted to suppress the heat with the old fashioned way...at least till the end of the night, with a knot by an alpha...it was understandable, reasonable even...Harry just didn't want Louis to have it this way.-"Louis, you said it would be your first...and I don't want it to be like this for you...this is not a pleasant experience to live with as a first!"

"Come on Harry! Take a look at my life! This is what I signed up to since the day I said fuck it, I'll be a man. It only made sense that I would go like this, me and you, on strangers bedroom, trying to save a mission, maybe my head too, so you don't cast me out for being an omega, prove myself that there's more on me than an omega label on my skin. Really Harry I wouldn't have if any other way! Yeah I want that romantic shit, rose petals and candles burning scent linger on air, a nice music on the back, but fuck it, I want the rush, the adrenaline, the one now and the one that will follow after...I'm a sucker for this life H. Screw being first and last, I've reached my word limit really...so If you want to help me, I'm asking you because I trust you, and I've never trusted a man with such delicate theme-..."

Harry kissed him, somewhere midd sentence, full kiss that he had been wanting to give since he was tied up to the chair on the dance floor as Louis did his Tommo the Tease dance. So he did it, he kissed him. And Louis wasted no time to pull him over the bed, both of them falling over the slippery satin covers that felt like cream and smelled like roses.

Harry broke the kiss, lips swollen already, by Louis impatient ones.-"We have nothing, no lube, no protection..."

Louis breathed on his scent again, ignoring his words completely nibbling on his neck with little pecks and clicks of satisfying sounds.-"I have loads..."

Harry raised an eyebrow.-"Really?"

Louis smirked, he did a quick cross over his chest and looked up.-"That's for protection..."-He said chuckling.-"As for the lube...Nature thought about that."-He said mentioning his slick, that Louis could now feel trying to make its way everywhere, but his leather fit trousers held everything packed for Harry to unwrap like a Christmas present.

Harry groaned ignoring the fact that Louis was just messing with him.-"Fuck..."-He moaned as Louis gave him yet another bite.

Louis pushed Harry on his back and climbed him shamelessly, biting his lip seductively as his hands travelled to Harry's chest. He touched him at all placed Harry needed to be touched in order to turn him on.

Harry pulled him in by his hips, pressing his fingers softy under his net-like poor excuse of a shirt and kissed his lips tightly.

They pulled away one more time, this time Louis spoke first.-"Ground rules, no biting on my mark place."

"And..."-Harry asked him to go on.

"That's all the rules there are. I trust you with the rest H."-Louis said softly.

Harry didn't know how to respond, so when Louis kissed him again, he tried to show his thankfulness by kissing him gently. Not rough like it was priorly, more sentimental, more passionate. He kissed him like he meant it.

"Promise to take care of you Lou."-Harry whispered on his ear before leaving a soft love bite on the space between his jawline behind his ear.

"Do you mind?"-Louis asked looking him in the eyes again, the kissing having stopped for a second as Louis laid on top of Harry's chest, eyes soft, waiting for his answer.

"Do I mind what?"-Harry asked, reddish lips calling him to be kissed.

Louis felt cold.-"That I'm an omega?"

Harry who had known all along, just gave a smile knowing this wasn't the time to do the confusion. He pecked his lips and smiled.-"Long story short, deep down I already knew, from the day you pulled a dagger to my throat and threatened to cut it so gracefully. It was so hot by the way."

Louis huffed a smile a little more relieved.-"I got one strapped on my thigh If you want to reenact that moment love..."

Harry chuckled pulling him closer and closer, disarming him from the daggers on his thigh with his spare hand. His fingers lingering over the white leather trousers a little too long and soon his hands started taking of his shirt from under it.

Louis kissed on his lips, tongue softly brushing on his own. It all felt right, their bodies heavenly finding their way into each others.

"I've always wanted to do this!"-Louis admitted as he started to unbutton his shirt and take it off his lean body, tattoos and toned muscles all in view.

"Which part? Undressing me?"-Harry asked kisses still lingering on Louis neck, so close to his mark that it itched and burned for a bite. He moved his hands to unbutton Harry's trousers.

"Fucking you like I own it."-Louis answered as he pulled down his trousers and underwear all at once, hardness free on the air of the night.

Harry groaned as Louis wrapped a warm hand around it, stroking gently.-"Fuck Louis! I've wanted you like this for so long! Too much clothes."-He said and his hands went to his leather trousers wristband, he tugged on them and Louis helped him get rid of all barrier.

Now it was just their bodies all free over the soft satin sheets of the king sized bed. Harry sat a little upright, and Louis followed, hand going back to his hard self, Harry moaned as Louis kissed his jaw and his neck. He let his own hands travel to Louis small back, the place where it arched softly.

"How do you want your first to be?"-Harry asked softly.

"I want the top, I wanna ride it."-Louis requested or more precisely demanded as he nibbled on Harry's soft spot on his neck.

Harry moaned at the sensation.-"Not even surprised."-He said half chuckling half gasping for air when Louis got rough on his hand-strokes.-"Gentle or rough?"

Louis brought his spare hand up to Harry's cheek cradling it softly.-"Can't I get the best of both?"

Harry brought his own hands to Louis face and kissed deeply. Lips and tongues crashing violently at once and than slowly building up to a slower pace, just for it to quicken up again.-"Fuck Lou, you demand so much, can't even say no to a word you say anymore."

Louis having the alpha wrapped on his finger giggled and brought his hips closer to Harry's, slick wet and both their hardness touching on the middle of their bodies as they kissed again.-"You love it when I boss you around."

Harry didn't respond to that he just groaned lowly over his skin. His hands travelled to Louis round soft bum. He grasped it fully on his large hands and squeezed it, he could feel the heat Louis radiated, he could just imagine Louis in full heat, attitude softened and submissively moaning his name abruptly.

"Harry!"-He had his prayers fulfilled when Louis let out a soft moan of his name, more like a call for Harry to get to it faster. For his hands to travel to where Louis heated skin wanted them.

Louis closed his eyes in pleasure when he felt Harry's fingers on his entrance.-"This okay love?"-Harry asked him first.

Louis nodded.

"Nodding isn't giving proper consent love, speak to me."-Harry demanded circulating movement on his slick covered hole having stopped there a little inpatient actually.

"Yes! Yes Harry please, do with me as you wish tonight, hmm, please!"-Louis breathed air stuck on his lungs.

Harry kissed his neck as he held one hand on his middle and the other on his bum. His fingers continued to prepare him, he finally pushed in two of his fingers, softly pushing them in and out to get him used with the feeling, stretching his tightness little by little. He almost lost it at the sense of the tightness, the scent that arouse into the air by the pheromones the omega kept releasing in pleasure, and the ones he personally released to mix with Louis'.

"More!"-Louis choked out as a cry of pleasure.-"Fuck! I want you in already..."-He tried to reach for his own hard forgotten cock, but Harry beat him to it.

"I'll take care of that too, you just wait!"-Harry told him and held his hands on his back while the other hand stretched him out. He added another finger and watched as Louis fell apart on his lap, now moving himself to the rhythm he had created.

Moans mixing with faint curses and name calls and soft uhs and uhms filled the warm air of the night. Harry found those sounds to feel like heaven for his inner alpha. Pleasing and satisfying making him impatient towards the real thing. He felt himself proud and satisfied just as much as Louis' pleasure level. When he felt it all was ready, he removed his fingers just as slow as he entered, giving Louis the chills as they went up to Harry's lips.

Louis didn't care about the fact he could taste himself on his lips when he unexpectedly kissed him next.-"So hot!"-He moaned.

"I want you to remember this night as your best, can I?"-Harry whispered against his reddish lips asking for permission again. A soft warm breath of Louis chuckling hit his lips before they made contact again. A little passionate, wanting, needing, waiting, agreeing to all that Harry had to offer.

"Make it the best for me Harry."-Louis gave his permission and waited impatiently as Harry adjusted himself to make it easier for Louis to ride him safely.

"Come here."-He said with a wide smile, genuinely overpleased with the whole situation in front of him. It wasn't the first time he saw Louis naked, maybe it was the first time he saw him so close up naked, and he just came to realise it was actually not even as close to what he thought it would be like. The perfection, the golden skin, tight around his fit body, little scars that littered a few places, a memorial to his braveness of revenge, his pretty tattoos all there to tell a story. The faint scent of his real self, the one that got Harry so confused since the first day around, the drug it contains that he never got to fully experience.

Harry almost lost it at Louis all flushed and moaning for him, his name on his mean tongue.

Louis had already started to prepare Harry with his own slick, warm hand wrapped around his painfully hard cock as it trailed wet stokes from the top to the bottom with teasing speed.

"I thought we were done with the teasing for the night."-Harry warned his tone a little dominating a little intimidating.

"I was irresistible out there, hands tied to a chair, must've been painful to only watch."-Louis smirked as he climbed him properly again, this time not on his lap, but on his crouch. He let his hands travel to Harry's chest and closed the gap between their lips in a lustful kiss.

"Well I can touch you now."-Harry moaned as Louis bit his lip, dragging it a little too long between his teeth.

Louis situated himself over Harry's cock, it was a little painful at first, but as it grew it just took another form, and the little hiss he let out at first turned into a moan, he didn't move in the beginning, as he felt Harry's hands hold him still, wrapped around his middle. Harry was sitting upright weighting on the soft headboard of the bed a little worried that Louis was getting uncomfortable, and he knew it would be like that at first, but they had to go through all the steps together, and Harry was there for him to make sure it was all safe for his first time.

"Carefully love."-Harry spoke low and soft.-"Whenever you're ready!"

"Mhmm, I know what I'm doing."-Louis lied as he shifted his hold to weight himself better with his knees on both sides of Harry.

He moved up again, slow and careful as Harry advised him, he breathed out a shaky breath as the heat of his body got all too one place, defeating the pain and turning it into a new feeling, one that Louis had never experienced before. Nor had he imagined it.

"I...Harry!"-He moaned closing his eyes as he picked up a very slow pace.

"So good!"-Harry who's lips hadn't left his skin for a second, still nibbling on his neck, placed his hands on Louis thighs for support, trying not to lose it at how tight Louis felt around him, that warm and pleasant feeling around his cock. He blamed it all on Louis suppressed heat.

With the warm hands supporting him Louis moved more freely, getting used to the newfound feeling that Harry's cock left on him every time he moved up and than back down.

"Fuck, such a good alpha for me!"-Louis moaned loudly. Harry bit his lip tight suppressing a few moans from leaving his lips, Louis could not allow that while he moaned his name every time he felt like it, so he went to kiss his lips up again, while quickening the riding pace.

It didn't help to Harry's situation as he let a moan escape against his lips.

Louis, Louis, Louis.

He called his name and Louis would reply with another kiss and hips going up faster. Harry moved a hand to hold him by the middle still over his lap, and Louis enjoyed his little ride.

Harry felt Louis cock dripping with precum so he realised it was probably time to take care of it.

Louis gasped when Harry started working it slowly, warm big hand that wrapped itself powerful over him. And it only got too much when Harry kissed on his lips while doing it, his cock inside him still, while Harry took care of his. Harry lifted his hips in a thrust getting Louis right where he wanted it to go making him moan the loudest he'd had till now.

Louis froze for a second, the feeling having been unmatched. Another new one. He smiled at Harry like crazy, hair messy, eyes blue and glassy shining under the dim lights of the ceremonial bedroom.

Harry chuckled against his lips, the sight of the omega so wonderful and undone at the same time.-"I hit it yet?"

Louis moved his position now letting Harry room to do it again.-"Do that again!"-Louis demanded.

And who was Harry to say no?!

He held Louis by his thighs and started thrusting into his slick covered self. He hit his prostate repeatedly once he had found and located it using Louis loud moans of his name to do so.

"Harder Harry!"-Louis got greedy of the feeling.-"Feels so good!"

Harry worked his hips into a better pace. He didn't go fast, he knew the simple difference between fast and harder, so he did just that, he enjoyed it slow and a little rough. Just as Louis had wanted it.

Harry moaned his name and it had Louis over the stars. Pleasure and release coming at him all at once as fireworks exploded inside his heart and shimmered on his skin like buzzing sounds. Harry worked him through it, hand stroking him till the last of it.

"Fuck! Harry! So amazing!"-He said falling over his chest and Harry wrapped a hand around him, the other still holding him by his thigh, but Louis hadn't stopped there, still moaning, still riding along with his hips, chasing Harry's release now, his knot, the one he so desperately needed and chanted Harry's name for.

It didn't go long for Harry to get lost on the Louis feeling. His needy touched and kisses he kept giving over his chest, neck and skin. Louis drove him over the edge and he felt the familiar heavy feeling on the pit of his belly, the gathering of his pleasure.

"Goddamn it Louis!"-He mumbled on his lips as he felt his knot release, the warmth holding them bounded.

Their breath were still labouring, panting and uneven and by the time they came down from their highs, they where both smiling wide and chuckling. Louis giggled on his flushed lips, swollen with a bite still visible on them.

Harry loved his sounds, all of them, especially his uncontrollable giggles that he had after.

He came to senses fast to ask.-"You okay Lou? Comfortable?"

Louis nodded smile so wide Harry realised he had a tiny dimple on his left cheek, he had never seen it form before.-"Ticklish."

Harry laughed softly.-"That's a good thing right?"

Louis nodded and fell over his chest again.-"Mhmm, feels so good. The knotting, you know...It's setting my standards high for the future. Might have to keep you just for this!"

Harry huffed trying to sound hurt.-"Just for this huh?!"

"No Harry!"-Louis laughed.-"God! Save me from you! How much does this hold on!"

"Never!"-Harry whispered and wrapped both his arms around his body holding him closer on a cuddle.-"There's no escape from me now, I'm keeping you forever!"

Louis deep down felt the need to testify those words, to bare his neck at him completely, he breathed in his scent and kissed mark place. He felt Harry shiver under his lips. Louis detached himself from the source of the most wonderful scent of all and cuddled further into Harry's chest a hand throwing a soft satin sheet over them.

Harry had felt sparks over his mark place as Louis had kissed him there, a gentle sign of trust having bounded them in a wordless understanding.

"Wish I could scent you!"-Harry mumbled on the cuddle holding Louis from getting uncomfortable from the knot tying them.

"It's nothing special really, just like every omega out there."-Louis mumbled back, he looked up to find Harry's face disagreeing with his statement.

"No they don't. Each of them are different...yours too."-Harry explained.-"I bet your scent is the best. Especially mixed with mine."

"Yours smells like 'mine'."-Louis said clearing his throat.

"Hm?"-Harry asked raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry, that sounds stupid, but it really does."

"How does that make sense? How can it smell like 'yours'?"

"I don't know, it just translates to that on my brain."-Louis shrugged and pulled Harry impossibly closer.

Harry thought about it for a while, the thought getting showed away as Louis started drawing stuff on his back with his fingers.

"Wanna play a game?"-Louis asked a little tiredness in his eyes as he felt Harry's over them.

Harry smirked.-"I love bedroom games but you better sleep a little till the knot goes down, we have the rest of the night to take care of some bad guys."

"No! Don't worry about me, let's just play my game."

"Typical Louis."-Harry chuckled.-"What kind of game is that?"

Louis traced figures on his back.-"Name the figures I'm drawing in your back."

Harry snorted as he kissed his forehead, bringing a hand to remove his sweaty hair from his forehead.-"Love to play it."

"I'll start first."-Louis said as he drew something with his finger.

Harry felt a circle than another one, and than a huge 'U' down his body.-"Lollipop?"

"No!"-Louis chuckled.-"Try again."-He did the same movement.

"Rubber duck?"-Harry asked confused.

"Can't say they have the same purpose!"-Louis laughed.

"Entertainment..."-Harry said, than he realised.-"It's a dick isn't it?"

Louis laughed evelishly.-"Good! On your third try too!"

"Why did I expect any better!"-Harry mumbled.-"My turn!"

He drew a few lines on Louis' exposed warm back, a little over his angelic scars.-"Guess."

"Tic tac toe?"-Louis guessed.

Harry huffed.-"Yes. Correct."

Louis got over the moon laughing.-"I'm obviously the best! My turn again."

...

It didn't go long and they had drifted into a slow deep nap over each other, obviously a little tired. Harry was the first to wake to realise the knot had gone down and they where now just cuddling freely on each other's bodies.

He took in the sweet little sight he was presented with. Louis laying on his chest, mouth a little open letting out soft snores periodically, head of hair messily on top of his chest, spread like an angels brown feathery wings, hands gripping on his sides, holding him impossibly close still. It was hard to imagine him as the shellhard leader he imposed himself into looking, and Harry felt proud of him either way, and personally even prouder to have seen him and helped him throughout such vulnerable state as his pre-heat, helping him suppress it for a little longer. His alpha was so pleased and he knew the omega felt just the same, because a soft purr left his lips and Harry almost had a heart attack.

And he almost had another heart attack when Louis shifted awake, catching him already looking.

Louis saw the big green shocked eyes the first thing after he woke up. Was Harry alright?-"You okay H?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?"-Harry answer almost generically.

"You have a funny expression on your face."-Louis laughed cheekily.

"Uhm...you purred."-Harry whispered as if it was a secret.

Louis chuckled hiding his face on Harry's chest again.-"Yeah, we do that sometimes."-He admitted.

Harry shook his head a deep shade of red on his face as he stood up.

Louis clinged onto him and asked needily.-"Where too?!"

"Nowhere, just let me get my pants on okay."-Harry reassured kissing his forehead one more time.

Louis watched as the alpha went around the room trying to locate his pants, giving Louis a full panoramic view of his godlike body, all on display. He placed his hands behind his head and sat on his back, truly enjoying it.

That being until Harry found them and put them on, and than came back to Louis holding something behind his back.

"Whatcha hiding there H?"-Louis sat up as Harry kissed his lips in a peck and held out his golden crown from earlier.-"What are you doing?"

"I'm still on my nobble quest to make this night unforgettable for you, so will you Prince Louis William Tomlinson The First, take this crown and join me in a little adventure?"-Harry said on knee bent on the floor, holding the crown like a proposal ring.

Louis didn't know rather to laugh or feel exposed to the alpha. So he did both, he laughed and hid his face.-"Sure my great Prince Harry Edward Styles The First, you can take me on a adventure."

Harry laughed and stood up, placing the crown on his messy hair and kissed his forehead one more time.-"You won't regret it!"

That being said he tucked Louis on the soft satin sheet and took him in his arms bridal style. Louis held his crown with one hand and squealed at the sudden lift off, wrapping a hand on Harry's neck. He loved being handled like this by the alpha.

Harry laughed all the way to the other side of the room, where a huge window stood close. Harry opened it with one hand and get out on the balcony.

The soft breeze of the April wrapped them in a sense of spring and safeness. Harry walked to the side of it and let Louis go, positioned between his arms and the balcony sides.

Louis took a deep breath of the fresh air of the night.-"I love it Harry!"-He looked at the wonderful view of Paris, Francis mansion was located in a good part of Paris and from this high they could see almost all of the city and its wonderful lights, and in the distance here was the Eiffel tower.

"The view is amazing, you are amazing Lou."-Harry kissed his exposed shoulder from the behind, he let his hands travel down his body and held him closer to his own. He captured both his hands and lifted them up. Arm open on the wind of the night. Moonshining upon them like it's done for years to illuminate the lover's sight.

Louis rested his head back, head falling on Harry's shoulder, carefully with his crown, breathing on his neck. Eyes closed listening to the soft music on the far, and the city noises that came like bottled sounds to mix all together.

"I love the titanic poss. Kinda always wanted to do it."-Louis mumbled eyes closed to enjoy the freedom of their arms open grasped together against the wind.

"I love Titanic too."-Harry felt to mention as he fixed the crown on Louis messy hair.

A sudden light and than a sound came up in the sky. Louis was fast to notice and identify the sounds.-"Fireworks!"

Harry chuckled.-"That was an excellent timing!"

"The fireworks he set where supposed to go off on midnight, this means the party downstairs is only hallway through. We still got time to play our game."-Louis said softly.

Harry hummed in agreement.-"For now just enjoy this."

Louis laughed still holding onto Harry.-"My sheet is kinda falling off so..."

Harry laughed bending down and lazily picked it up.-"Would want to throw this off the balcony and get you inside again truly..."

Louis chuckled wrapping the satin sheet on himself again.-"Such a shameless alpha! A cheeky one too!"

Harry turned him around and pressed him against the balcony, kissing him deeply.-"You look wonderful my prince."

Fireworks continued to litter the sky, but the boys no longer paid attention to it.-"It was all so magical. So bad it has to end right after midnight...like the fairy tales."

Harry shook his head.-"It doesn't end here..."-He said and kissed his lips one more time, this kiss was more of a promise. A 'forever' promise.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 19.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
160K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
815K 49.8K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 50.1K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...