I Love You... In Every Univer...

By EreMikaheart

SPOILER WARNING: What if in an alternative universe, after Eren's death, he replaces Founder Ymir Fritz and b... More

1. I Hate You!
2. See you later, Eren
3. I Wish I could See You Again...
4. To You, In 2,000 Years (Season 1 First Chapter)
5. That Day
6. A Dim Light Amid Despair
7. The Night of the Closing Ceremony
8. First Battle
9. The World the Girl Saw
10. Small Blade
11. I Can Hear His Heartbeat
12. Whereabouts of His Left Arm
13. Response
14. Idol
15. Scar
16. Primal Desire
17. Can't Look Into His Eyes Yet
18. Special Operations Squad
19. What Needs to be Done Now
20. Female Titan
21. Forest of Giant Trees
22. Bite
23. Erwin Smith
24. Crushing Blow
25. The Defeated
26. Smile
27. Mercy
28. Wall (Season 1 last Chapter)
29. Beast Titan (Season 2 First Chapter)
30. I'm Home
31. Southwestward
32. Soldier
33. Historia
34. Warrior
35. Close Combat
36. The Hunters
37. Opening
38. Children
39. Charge
40. Scream (Season 2 Last Chapter)
41. Smoke Signal (Season 3 First Chapter)
42. Pain
43. Old Story
44. Trust
45. Reply
46. Sin
47. Wish
48. Outside the Walls of Orvud District
49. Ruler of the Walls
50. Friends
51. Bystander
52. Night of the Battle to Retake the Wall (Part 1 Last Chapter)
53. The Town Where Everything Began (Part 2 First Chapter)
54. Thunder Spears
55. Descent
56. Perfect Game
57. Hero
58. Midnight Sun
59. The Basement
60. That Day
61. Attacking Titan
62. The Other Side of the Wall (Season 3 Last Chapter)
63. The Other Side of the Sea (Season 4 First Chapter)
64. Midnight Train
65. The Door of Hope
66. From One Hand to Another
67. Declaration of War
69. Assault
70. Assassin's Bullet
71. Brave Volunteers
72. A Sound Argument
73. Counterfeit
74. Guides
75. Children of the Forest
76. Hurt
77. Sole Salvation
78. Above and Below (Part 1 Last Chapter)
79. Judgement (Part 2 First Chapter)
80. Sneak Attack
81. Two Brothers
82. Memories of the Future
83. From You, 2000 Years Ago
84. Melting
85. Morning of the End
86. Care (Part 2 Last Chapter)
87. Regrets (Part 3 First Chapter)
88. Battle of Heaven and Earth
89. Precious
90. Over (Part 3 Last Chapter)
91. Home (Part 4 First Chapter)
92. Handcuffs
93. Lost
94. Understand
95. Good Old Days
96. Dreams
97. I Love You... I Love You in Every Universe
98. Face Your Fears, Eren Yeager
99. The Ending We Deserve (Part 4 Last Chapter)
100. To You, 2000 Years Later (Part 5 First Chapter)
101. A Long Dream
102. Towards the Tree on That Hill
103. Just the Two of Us
104. 2000 Years Apart (Final Chapter)

68. War Hammer Titan

410 10 14
By EreMikaheart

AUTHOR'S POV:

.
.
.

"Well your father needs to get going. Be good kids and listen to your big sister." Willy said.

"Where are you going?" Rico Tybur asked.

"Bring me something!" Bruno Tybur said.

"I wanna go, too!" Another kid said.

"No fair!" Rico Tybur said.

"Let me come with you!" Bruno Tybur said.

"Pretty please!" Rico Tybur said.

Willy frowned at them. "Sorry. I'm afraid not this time." He hugged them tight.

"Huh? How come?" Bruno Tybur said.

"It's not fair!" Rico Tybur said.

"Behave, you guys!" Fine Tybur told them. "Don't be selfish! You're making it hard for him!"

Willy placed a hand on her head. "Fine.... Make sure all the kids get along."

Fine Tybur blushed and smiled at him. "Yup! Good luck with your work!"

"Thanks. I think it's time I head out." Willy said anr stood up and walked away from them.
.

They waved him goodbye.

"Take care!" Rico said.

"Bring me something!" Bruno said.
.

Willy stopped in front of his wife, who looked sadly at him. "Darling..." Tears were in her eyes. He kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry. Take care of the kids." He walked away and she began to cry. Willy left the room. "Let's go."
.
.

Willy was in a carriage with Commander Magath.

Willy looked out of the window. "I suppose, if I'm attacked, it'll be during the speech."

"I can't say for sure, but that seems the most likely." Magath said. "Only then will most of our brass be gathered in one spot. However, it's protocol to make escape plans at the last moment for security. Naturally, VIPs will use carriages."

"Let's sit them at the 'special seats' on the edge." Willy said. Clump them together as much as possible."

"Are you sure about this?" Magath asked.

"Compared to our predecessors, the Tyburs haven't been playing around." Willy said. "We've been building relations with the world's elite, improving the reputation of Eldians and watching Paradis Island's movements. But we should've been our own backyard."
.

The carriage passed an alley, a person with a hat stood there, reading a newspaper.
.

"Before we knew it, we had enemies crossing the sea and at our necks." Willy said. "At this point, they might get sliced at any moment."
.

The person in the alley closed the newspaper and walked away.
.

"It's the conspirators working with Paradis who I fear the most." Willy said. "We still don't know, our motherland Marley has many enemies. Some, in our own military. We'll smoke them out by lightning a fire under their asses. We can plan for their attack and use it to our advantage. Unless you have a better idea, we proceed as planned."

"Even if they take the bait, we loose way too much." Magath said.

"We'll sacrifice incompetent officers." Willy said. "If the enemy's goal is to damage Marley's military, it works perfectly. When you rebuild the military, the party will approve whomever you choose."

"But so many will die." Magath argued.

Willy stood up. "Most of them will be Eldians! They're spawn of the devil! Don't change on me now, Commander Magath. You've sent countless Eldians marching into machine guns and land mines. Why does it matter whether they wear uniforms or not? Just keep doing what you've always done."

Magath closed his eyes and bowed his head. "Let me say one thing: This isn't war. We don't know the enemy, their goal, or how they'll attack. Plus, the venue will be packed with a huge crowd." He looked up at him. "Lord Tybur, I doubt I'll be able to protect you. If we proceed, you will die. They won't pass you up as bait."

Willy sat back down. "Of course. I'm prepared for that. Unless I stand on stage, the world will not take notice. The military, newspapers, and ambassadors won't gather in one place. Above all, the Eldians of the internment zone and I must be tragic victims. Victims of an 'unforseen attack'. If I am the sole survivor, the world will not become our ally."

Magath closed his eyes again. He offered his hand to Willy. "There's no doubt that Eldians are spawn of the devil. And there's no doubt that we are devils ourselves."

Willy took his hand and they shook hands.
.
.
.

Willy's dead body fell into the mouth of The Attacking Titan and he gulped him down.

Then the Attacking Titan turned around to the crowd, who were knocked on the ground, looking at him in fear.
.

Willy's blood trailed down the side of The Attacking Titan's mouth and his green eye piercing down at the crowd. His other eye was white and not green anymore.
.

The people in the crowd stood up and started running for their lives, screaming.
.

Some injured people struggled to run.
.

The Attacking Titan watched them ran before he slowly turned his head over to the Marleyan military.
.

Everyone except for Calvi was stuck in their spots to fear bubbling within them.
.

The Attacking Titan ran over to them which finally made the soldiers move and try to hurry out of the bleachers.

Calvi just stared at the Titan approaching, already accepting his fate as the Attacking Titan's body slammed the bleachers.
.

Gabi laid on the ground, groaning and wincing while Colt quickly came over and helped them.

"Get up, Gabi!" Colt yelled while pulling Gabi by the back collar of her jacket. "Stand up! Hurry!"

Opening her eyes, Gabi looked around her surroundings before looking behind her. "Zofia? Udo?" She said slowly and her eyes widened when she saw Zofia and Udo were bleeding from their head.
.

The Attacking Titan had began punching and slamming his fists down on the bleachers, killing every single soldier in his sight.
.

Colt quickly brought Zofia and Udo with him along with Gabi and used a bench as a safe point.

Their pupils shrinked as citizens continued to run and screamed in fear.

Gabi let out a blood-curdling scream while The Attacking Titan continued punching down on the bleachers.
.

At the partially broken theater, Lara Tybur watched the Attacking Titan. Blood trailed down her head as she was breathing heavily.

"Brother.... You fulfilled the Tybur's duty admirably." Lara Tybur said and started to transform, as blue lightning appeared around her.

The Attacking Titan noticed the light coming from her and stopped his attacks immediately and looked over his shoulder to see her transform into the War Hammer Titan.

She was almost completely done with her transformation until the Attacking Titan rushed in and sent a heavy punch across her face.

The Attacking Titan let out another roar as the War Hammer Titan fell to the ground from the impact.

He then hardened his fists as he went to punch down on the Titan.
.

From the rooftop, Magath, Koslow and many soldiers were watching the scene unfold as everyone's jaws, except Magath, dropped at the sight.

"Commander! The War Hammer Titan is getting wrecked!" Koslow yelled and the soldiers started screaming.

"Commander! The Warriors are missing!"

"Captain Calvi and the brass are dead!"

"We should check for survivors!"

"It's dangerous here!"

"We need orders!"

"Commander!"

Magath simply ignored their pleas as he aimed his gun at the Attacking Titan, closed one eye to get a better angle, then he pulled the trigger and a shot was heard.

The soldiers stared confused at him.

"Commander?" Koslow called out.

Magath lowered his gun and stated firmly. "It's a useless plink, but this signals the beginning of Marley's counterattack. To think they'd make such a great entrance. What's more, it looks to be the usurper of the Founding Titan - the Attack Titan. Eren Yeager had come in person!" The soldiers all look at each other as Magath adjusted his helmet and narrowed his gaze. "Save us a trip to the island. Get in position! Prepare for battle!" The soldiers took out their guns as Magath held his arm out to them.

They all nodded and replied. "Yes, sir!"
.

The Attacking Titan was still punching the head of the War Hammer Titan.

It's head was smashed in and one eyeball had fallen out of the socket.

She slightly raised her head, a flash glinting in her right eye and suddenly a big spike crystal formed from the ground and pierced through Eren's torso.

He ascended with it as his blood trailed down the spike and caused rubble to fly out of the theater zone.
.

The rubble crushed down on the citizens as they continued their screaming and running.
.

The Attacking Titan struggled a bit to pull himself out of the spike crystal, before he stopped and looked down at the War Hammer Titan, who stood up with steam emitting from her face.
.

The soldiers and Magath watched the scene unfold as Magath narrowed his gaze.

"Remember it, people. I'm the one who took the first shot." Magath said.
.

Still running, Colt carried Udo and Zofia with Gabi by his side.

They glanced at the other people around them, hearing their cries before looking forward again.

"Shit! What the hell?! It's a battlefield now!" Colt yelled.

"Colt! How are Udo and Zofia?!" Gabi shouted.

Colt looked down at them. "They seem to be breathing... For now. They need the hospital." He looked away from them and looked ahead. "Shit! Falco! Where are you?!"
.

Down in the hole, where Porco and Pieck were trapped in, their bodies had meanwhile finished healing.

They stood up and started up at the hole as the ground shook and rumbled.

"What's happening out there?!" Porco asked looked around, while Pieck looked over her shoulder.

"By these tremors, I'd guess Titans are fighting." Pieck said.

Porco looked at her in disbelief. "Are you serious?!"

Pieck just looked at him. "Us trapped down here is answer enough. We've gotta get out somehow."

"How?" Porco asked.

Suddenly they heard grunts and footsteps running above.

They looked up to see the Panzer Unit standing there.

"What the hell?" One of them exclaimed.

Pieck furrowed her brows at them. "You're late!"

"Pieck!"

"You okay?!"

"Throw us a rope!" Pieck yelled up at them.

They nodded in understanding.

"Got it!"

Porco raised an eyebrow at them and looked at Pieck. "The Panzer Unit? How'd they know?"

Pieck looked at him over her shoulder. "I told them to follow since Beardy was shady."

Porco furrowed his brows. "Back then?"

Pieck just nodded.
.
.

Pieck and Porco were pulled out of the hole and they rushed out of the building with the Panzer Unit.

"A Titan attacked during the speech!" One of them told them.

Porco's eyes widened. "For real?!"

Another one of them nodded. "The War Hammer is fending it off!"

"Where's the Cart's gear?" Pieck asked them.

"At HQ! We'll have it done in 15!" One of them said.

Pieck shook her head. "Make it 10!"

"Roger!"

"I'm going ahead." Porco told her as he began to walk off.

Pieck stopped him. "Wait, Porco. Before you rush in-" The sound of a familiar noise made her stop.

The sound of zipping and gas from above them made them look up.

"What the-?!" Porco exclaimed while Pieck's mouth dropped and her eyes widened.

"You're kidding.... There's no way!" Pieck said.
.

Flying through the city were the scouts and they used new Odm gear.

Their uniform had changed.

They wore black suits and their Odm gear was now on their backs.
.

The War Hammer Titan's face was finally healed as she looked up at the Attacking Titan, who still struggled to pull himself off the spike.

She held her hand to the side small electricity emits and created a giant hammer.

The Attacking Titan's head looked at the weapon in her hand as the War Hammer Titan reeled the hammer back, let out a yell, and went to swing at him.

The Attacking Titan used his hardened fists down at the spike and frees himself from getting hit by the hammer.

The spike was still in his chest. He landed on the ground, skidding a bit before he stood up, but small spike crystals pierced through his feet and he looked down at it.

Suddenly, cannons were shot at him and he looked over to it and used his arms for protection.

The cannons pierced through his arm and some of his body and he stumbled from the impact.

He glanced over his shoulder and quickly covered his nape when he saw that they were about to shoot again.

He dodged a few cannons, but some went through his body.
.

The soldiers grinned and cheered at their success while Magath had his foot propped up on the ledge and kept a straight face.

"Yeah, it hit!"

"Anti-Titan artillery packs a punch!"

"Reload!"

Koslow turned his head to Magath. "Commander Magath, let's finish off Eren Yeager! Without the Founding Titan they're doomed!"

"No." Magath said.

"Huh?" Koslow said, surprised.

"Killing the Founding Titan only postpones the problem." Magath stated. "We need to have the War Hammer Titan eat it! We're here to ensure that happens!"

Koslow stared at him with wide eyes and turned back to the battlefield. "B-But Commander... I don't think the War Hammer is trying to eat it."
.

The Attacking Titan got in a stance while the War Hammer Titan had her hammer ready to swing.

She then sent the hammer down at the Attacking Titan who quickly used his arms to cover himself.

The hammer pierced down and destroyed his arms and head.

His body stood limply.

The soldiers gasped at the sight.

"The War Hammer Titan is a monster!" Koslow exclaimed.

"It beat the Attack Titan!"

"The War Hammer wins!"
.

The War Hammer Titan relaxed and brought her to her side and watched Eren as he pulled himself out of his nape and stared down at his Titan.
.

Magath scoffed at his appearance. "So that's Eren Yeager, huh?"
.

Eren's hair flew around him from the surrounding steam and looked at the War Hammer Titan.

The War Hammer Titan stared at him before raising her hammer again.
.

Koslow gasped at this. "It's really gonna finish him off!"
.

"Usurper, Eren Yeager. Do you have any last words?" The War Hammer asked.
.

The soldiers watched the scene unfold, waiting for the War Hammer to finish him off.
.

Eren stayed silent, eyes still on her. "Now or never, Mikasa."
.

One of the grappling hooks locked onto the giant spike crystal. Mikasa flew in the air and readied the Thunder Spears in each arm, 8 in total.
.

Mikasa's hair was shorter now.
.

She narrowed her gaze at the back of the War Hammer Titan's head.

The Titan looked over her shoulder and saw Mikasa sent 4 Thunder Spears at the nape.

Mikasa flew past the Titan and pulled the pins out of the Thunder Spears and let them explode. She stared at the explosion, her hair flowing while her face was calm.
.

Magath and Koslow's eyes widened at the sudden counter attack.

Not noticing that the scouts suddenly appeared behind them and sent Thunder Spears at them.

They exploded when they hit the cannons and killed the soldiers in the process.
.

A couple of scouts flew through the internment zone and shot bullets at the enemy soilders.
.

The War Hammer Titan fell face first to the ground.
.

Eren just stared at it when Mikasa landed on his Titan.

Eren looked at Mikasa with a small smile. "Mikasa..."

Mikasa smiled at him. "Eren... I am glad I made it in time." She looked ahead. "It's time to go home, Eren..."

Eren looked ahead at the destruction with a frown. "I tried to minimise damages and casualities of civilians... But the rubble fell on them..."
.

"With the chain of command broken, our military will be put to the test!" Magath said. Call down all our troops doing special training in the mountains!" Magath exclaimed in a rotary phone as he was currently hiding in a building and calling the entire Marleyan army.
.

The soldiers were shooting their rifles out the window and trying to kill a scout.
.

"Bring the fleet, too! Converge on top of them with 30.000 soldiers!" Magath said. "I want Liberio surrounded! Don't let the Founding Titan or a single devil escape!"
.

The soldiers continued shooting their bullets at the scouts, but didn't hit one.
.

Magath gritted his teeth and peered over his shoulder to look out of a closed window. 'Have fun while it lasts. There's no future for you now. With this massacre, you just ensured every major nation gets involved now. The world will see the Eldian Empire as a threat, just like Willy planned. Now, no one's gonna let you live.'
.

Soldiers on the roofs with cannons were watching the scouts fly around while they trying to shoot them.

But get easily killed from the Thunder Spears.
.

Magath brought his rifle close and watched few scouts flew past the window. 'But even they must've known that going into this. Which means...'

The soldiers reloaded their guns, when suddenly a bomb was thrown into the building they were in.

The soldiers gasped and Magath's eyes widened and quickly started running off.

The bomb exploded as the soldiers inside screamed.
.

Two scouts flew over to a roof as four soldiers looked up and went to shoot them, but they missed and the scouts landed and shoot two soldiers down.
.

"You damn devils!" One of them screamed and shoot at them while the other reloaded his gun. "Shoot them down!"

One of the hooks of the Odm gear had pierced the back of the soldier and was recoiled over the ledge as a scout just landed.

Jean climbed the roof and rushed towards Floch and the others.
.

Jean's hair was longer and he had a small beard.
.

Mikasa looked at the destruction around them. She sighed and kneeled to Eren's level. "It was bound to happen... This cannot be undone now..." She turned to Eren. "You have been away from us for more than 7 months now... You should come home."

"I am sorry, Mikasa..." Eren said and looked back to the War Hammer Titan. "But, the battle isn't over yet."
.

The War Hammer started to sit up.
.

Mikasa gasped. "Impossible! I blew up it's nape!"

"And I crushed it with all my strength." Eren added, watching the War Hammer held it's head. "Yet, it's not dead."
.

The War Hammer held her hand up as a crossbow started to form in her hand.

Mikasa gasped again as a crystal arrow was shot at them.

She quickly grabbed Eren and was fast to zip away.

The War Hammer and Eren stared at each other.

'I see.... ' Eren thought when Mikasa made her way to a light tower and landed.

She let go of him.

Eren kneeled and studied the Titan. "The War Hammer Titan... It uses hardening to make whatever it needs. That must be why it won't die, no matter what we do, Mikasa." She looked down at him. "Get it's attention. If this works, I can eat the War Hammer Titan."
.

Colt and Gabi arrived at the hospital and begged the doctor to help Udo and Zofia.

"Sorry, we're at full capacity!" The doctor said. "Just wrap bandages on their wound!"

Colt nodded and went to the side along with Gabi.

He tore off his shirt and wrapped it around their head. "I hope it works." He turned to Gabi. "Gabi, stay with your family. I'm not sure if anywhere is safe. Get as far from the plaza as possible. I'm gonna hand these two to their families and look after-"

"I'm going, too." Gabi cut him off.

Colt looked at her and saw the rage in her eyes.

"Because I don't understand why our people have to die and why Udo and Zofia have to be injured." Gabi said and turned around and ran off.

Colt's eyes widened and tried to held her back but failed. "Wait, Gabi! Don't!"
.

Gabi continued running and made her way to the battlezone and followed the military cars.

She was panting as one of the gate guards saw her.

"Hey, stop! You're headed towards a war zone!" The tall guard scolded.

"Gabi! What are you doing here?!" Another guard asked.

Gabi approached them. "Mr. Gate Guard! I'll fight, so let me through!"

The tall guard grabbed onto her shoulders. "Don't be an idiot, brat! You head back home and-"
.

An explosion went off in the background.
.

They looked over and saw that one of the military cars had exploded.

"What the-?"

"An enemy attack?!"

"From where?!"
.

Then the rest of the military cars exploded, when two scouts flew above them.
.

"They're above!" The short guard shouted and aimed his gun.

The tall guard readied his as well. "Shit!" He turned to Gabi again. "Go on, Gabi! Run!"

Suddenly the short guard got shot through the heart and fell to the ground, dead.

"Hey, are you-?!" The tall guard yelled but got shot through the head.

Gabi stared at his body with wide eyes. "Mister..." She looked over at the roof and at the reloading her rifle.
.

It was Sasha. She had grown, too, and her ponytail was shorter and she grew out her bangs.
.

Gabi stared at her and Sasha stared back.
.

Connie flew over and landed beside her.
.

He grew some hair and was taller
.

Connie looked down at her. "The side's blocked off. Let's go, Sasha."

Sasha went and grabbed a flashlight from her belt, and turned it on. "Connie... Did you forget about the lights?"

"Oh, right." Connie mumbled and turned the flashlight on and flew to a tall tower before they took off.
.

Gani watched them leave still standing there.

She looked back at the guard's bodies, her hair covered her face and she gritted her teeth with rage and grabbed the rifle from one of the guards.
.
.

Sasha and Connie met up with Jean and several other scouts and landed on the roof.

"Jean, we stalled the reinforcements." Connie said, crouching on the ground.

"And the lights?" Jean asked.

"They're all in place." Sasha replied.

Connie placed a hand on his hip. "Are things going well?"

"For the time being." Jean muttered and looked away from them.
.

Mikasa was flying around and land on certain walls as the War Hammer Titan had formed a crystal sword and swinged it at her, Mikasa dodged it and continued to distract it.

The War Hammer Titan held the sword in both hands and looked around to where she had gone.
.

"As long as we take that thing out in time." Jean told them. "But who knows? Anything can happen at this point."
.

The War Hammer spotted her and sent a heavy swing at her, but Mikasa moved in time and flew above the Titan.

It watched her as Mikasa sent a Thunder Spear down at her left leg and pulled the trigger.
.

"What's to come when this battle is over? For us to know, we have to survive." Jean asked.
.

Mikasa flipped over and zoomed near the Titan's face. She sent a Thunder Spear toward at the right eye and it exploded.

The War Hammer Titan stumbled a bit as it tried to start forming a weapon.

Mikasa flipped over a few times before flying to a wall and ran against it.

She quickly flew off again when the Titan sent a punch into the wall.
.

Eren was observing the Titan.

He took notice of a long wire which was connected with the Titan's left foot.

'I knew something felt off to me. It didn't seem right how the War Hammer appeared.' Eren remembered when Lara started transforming from the bottom instead of the nape as all Titan Shifters do. 'And that's because it's body formed from the feet up.' His eyes followed the wire. 'Not from it's nape...' He noticed the wire leaded to a hole by the theater. 'but from underneath the stage. Which means its body is...'

He swan dived off the roof and transformed, which made the War Hammer's eyes widened.

The Attacking Titan grabbed with his hand in the ground and pulled out its interior.
.

Magath walked by a building, a hand clutched on his injured arm and blood trailed down his head.

He stopped and his eyes widened when he saw that the Attacking Titan had pulled out the crystalized body of Lara with the wire connected to it.
.

Eren pulled the wire out, blood spewing from it as the Titan's mouth parts and fell to her knees then laid flat on the ground.
.

"Shoot!" Magath shouted. "The War Hammer is about to get eaten!"
.

The Attacking Titan stared down at her crystalized body, he clutched it tightly and little cracks can be heard.

He brought it close to his face.
.

Mikasa landed on the light tower and watched.
.

The other scouts did the same, remaining silent and watched with anticipation.
.

The Attacking Titan opened his mouth and went to eat her, but stopped and looked over his shoulder and saw the Jaw Titan holding onto the wall before it lunged at him.

The Jaw Titan moved The Attacking Titan's head away and grabbed onto his shoulder as he opened his mouth, ready to bite down at his nape.
.

"I've been waiting for this moment! I'm retaking the Founding Titan!" Porco yelled inside his Titan.
.

The Jaw Titan bit down at the side of the Attacking Titan's neck.
.

The scouts watched with wide eyes.
.

"Ereh!" Mikasa screamed and went to attack.
.

Then suddenly Levi sliced the Jaw Titan's mouth, making it unhinged.
.

Porco's eyes widened. "What? I can't bite?!"
.

Levi landed on the ground, holding the original blades and Odm gear and made his way back to the Jaw Titan.
.

Porco gasped at the sight of him. "Was that him? Is that Ackerman?!"
.

Levi glared at the Jaw Titan and continued flying his way to him.
.

The Attacking Titan noticed that the Jaw titan was distracted and moved backwards and hit the him against the wall.

The Jaw started to fall until the Attacking Titan grabbed onto his hair and started to pull.
.

Porco glared at him. 'This ain't looking good!'
.

The Jaw titan used his right hand to scratch the Attacking's grip away and tried to escape by climbing the wall but a Thunder Spear hit the wall and exploded.

It knocked the Jaw off and he landed on the ground.
.

Mikasa landed against a wall and flew off.
.

The Jaw slowly looked up.
.

"You're kidding! Can't you see I'm a Titan?!" Porco said with fear.
.

The scouts began to surrounding him.
.

"These guys are just humans, yet they're coming to kill me?!" Porco exclaimed.
.

The scouts continued to close in on the Jaw Titan.
.

Levi approached the Jaw Titan from the middle.
.

"They're the devils of Paradis!"

_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 6 17
after Eren dies Ymir gives him a second chance to restart life and be with Mikasa
11.3K 386 32
This is my last Fan Fic using AOT Characters --------------------------------------------------- Eren Jeager (16) is a Smart Student who attends High...
126K 4.8K 46
Mikasa had many troubles in her past and she left it all behind by changing schools. She may be independent and strong, but as soon as she meets the...
23.4K 574 12
This is a continuation of my first book "In an Alternate Reality-An Attack on Titan Fan-Fic". This book will pick up were I left off. It will cover a...