The story of their life

By galaxydragonwolfy

A book of one shots of the same au Ships :Shanks X Luffy Makino X Beckman Btw one shot reques... More

The Party
Brother accepted
the shock
First date
First date pt2
Pregnancy problems-
The first trip
The First Trip pt.2
The trip pt.3 (strong world shiki)
The prank gone wrong (april fools prank!!!)
The prank gone wrong pt.2!!
Getting married!!
Their new life!
Their new life pt.2
The crews meet
The war to save a loved one
Coming home...
Not ok! Not ok!! Help!
Thank you..
The confession!!
The present time...
The day off
Family day
Hi!

Their future

168 0 0
By galaxydragonwolfy

This is into the future of Luffy and shanks they are married and have 5 kids (yea I know that's a lot of kids).

Luffy was helping Zetaria change his wraps for his writs, forearms, and hands, "I don't understand how u got hurt like that..." Luffy was confused "I agree how DID u hurt urself like that kid?" Zeta (short for Zetaria) looked at his father "knife...dropped it and tryed to catch it but ended up doing that to my hand..." it was the truth tho so shanks nodded as Luffy finished wrapping his arms. "Alright ur free to go back kid...but don't cut urself again..pls?" Zeta nodded and bowed to his mother before going to the kitchen to eat. "These kids..." shanks chuckled and got off the wall bringing his hands on luffys waist "they may be crazy but there our crazy kids~" Luffy giggled and hugged him putting her head on his chest. "Mama!!" Amerite walked into the room the couple stepped away from each other a little as she walked up to Luffy, "what's wrong darling?" Amerite giggles and showed her a drawing she was working on of the family "that's a great drawing darlin! If u keep drawing you can be an artist someday!" Her eyes lit up as she nodded and ran off to her room dimâro, the only alpha wolf in the family found his father, "hey dad!" Shanks nodded "u think u can take me on ur next voyage?" Shanks laughed "your still to younge kiddo" he ruffled Dimâros hair as he pouted, "fiiine" he walked off to the kitchen for food as Opal ran in "MA!" Luffy looked at her "Rubi is refusing to eat again! I can't get her out of her room or to sleep! Or even drink water!!" Luffy ran to her youngest daughters room worried as shanks followed her they walked in and saw her in her bed trying to sleep, "h-hey ma.. p-pa... w-what are u d-doing here?" Her voice was raspy and hoarse and weak she couldn't move "oh my baby....shanks go grab me water for her. And grab a peice of toast for her aswell!" He nodded and ran off, "u-u don't h-have to ma..." Luffy shook her head and layed it on the bed "why mija? Why wont u eat again! U keep doing this to the point ur gana die! What's wrong!? What won't u tell me!?" Rubi started to whimper but since she had barely any water in her body she couldnt even cry tears "I-I'm sorry ma...it's the kids at school...t-they tell me I'm over weight a-and it just g-gets to me s-so I s-stop e-eating! A-and...I'm sorry!!" Shanks finally comes back "here" he places the water and food on the floor next to Luffy as he sits next to her, "here Ur gana have to drink and eat from now on and what ever the kids at school tell you remember that your ma will murder their parent's" Rubi laughed and sits up a bit as Luffy pours the water into her mouth, "thanks ma, pa, I love you!" Shanks pats Rubitas head while Luffy gives her a small hug "we love u to mija" they stand up as Rubi sits up and sits on her floor to eat, "ur gana skip 3 days of school to get better." Luffy stated as her and shanks walked out her room and into the kitchen, "alright eat pack your bags and head to the school u crazy kids and hurry! It's starts soon!!" They all rush to eat and pack their stuff and run out the door. "Wana lay on the couch?" Luffy nodded and followed shanks to couch and layed on him drifting off to sleep immediately while shanks stayed awake to listen out for their child.

2 hours later

"PA!" Rubi yelled for her dad so shanks carfully picked Luffy up and carried her with him peering into the room "yes kiddo?" Rubi looked up at her dad "my head hurts..." shanks walks over to her and helps her balance on standing sitting her on the bed "let me see." He touched her forehead to check if she had a fever "jeez kid- your burning up!" He layed her down " sleep... if u need something call for me- I'm gana go let ur mom sleep in the bed!" She giggled and nodded as she closed her eyes shanks stood up and walked to his room and carefully laid Luffy onto the bed checking what time it is "it's 4:30..I gata pick the others up from school..." he goes into the closet and grabs his coat and buttons his shirt up and walks out and yells "IM PICKING YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS UP FROM SCHOOL RUBI!" Before walking out the door and walking to the school purposely letting his ears and tail out to be a pain he also turned into a wolf half way there so when he got there- "DAD?!" He turned into a human again "hey kids!" Everyone was stareing at them including other kids "don't tell ur mom I did that otherwise she will kill me now cmon let's go!" They grin as shanks turns back into a wolf letting his kids ride him back the house. Once at the house they get off him letting him turn into a normal human again hideing his ears and tail "alright get in Iv gata check on ur mom- oh and Amerite! Check on ur little sister for me pls?" Amerite nodded and went to her sisters room as shanks left to his room he say Luffy sitting up rubbing her eyes, "hun? Where did u go off to this time?" Shanks walked over to her and crouched down "I had to pick our kid up from school!" Luffy looked up "was it another half day?" Shanks nodded as she groaned as she forgot again, she stuck her arms out wanting shanks to pick her up so he did and crarryed her around everywhere he went the whole day as she slept on him. "What's wrong with ma?" Zeta asked "nothing she's just being her clingy self again- and she's tierd so I suggest we all keep quiet..." Zeta nodded and went to his own room and shanks sat on the couch and slept.

4 hours later 8:30 PM

"DAD! DAD WAKE UP WAKE UP HURRY!!" Shanks shot up Luffy was next to him already awake "what the hell?!" Amerite was panicking, "I was watching over Rubi like u asked me but all of a sudden she started to cough up blood and I don't know what's wrong!" Luffy and shanks practically flew to the room and walked in seeing Rubi on the floor crying in a ball with blood on the floor, "RUBI!" Luffy ran to her daughter "m-my c-chest! I-it hurts! I-I can't breath!" Luffy picked her up "we need chopper NOW! KIDS WERE GOING ON A TRIP!" Everyone walked out ears and tail out and nodded they all got out the door letting Luffy turn into a wolf first haveing shanks put Rubi on her back then everyone else transformed and they were off, they ran through the forest to luffys ship. Once there at the ship Luffy transformed holding her daughter, "ZORO WHERES CHOPPER!" Zoro shot up "he's sitting in the med bay ma'am sanji got burned again" she nodded "thank you now sleep u need it!" She ran to the med bay "CHOPPER!"
"AH! CAPTAIN! WHATS WRONG!"
"My daughter! She's coughing up blood and she can't breath right- her lunges are collapsing I think" she layed Rubi on a bed as chopper examined her, "her lungs are ok but they are filling with blood..she has internal bleeding...I can fix it but she's gana have to stay here for a few weeks meaning we're gana have to put the voyage on hold..." Luffy nodded and sighed in relief walking out the med bay over to shanks hugging him, "is she ok?" Luffy smiled "she's gana be fine...chopper can fix it...she's gana be ok I promise" they all sighed of relief as shanks hugged Luffy back... "Heh us and our disfunctional family..." they all laughed a bit before shanks let Luffy go as she walked over to Nami "Nami!" Nami turned around to look at Luffy "Luffy! U got another invitation! Kaido says it's time..but I have no idea what he means" Luffy looked at shanks "does he mean..." Luffy nodded and shanks smiled and laughed "we are so takeing the kids..." Luffy sighed "we're gana have to anyways... go collect your crew and bring them to my ship...we have to leave now...to wano!" Nami looked shocked but nodded and woke franky up "FRANKY! U have to start the flight again! We need to get to wano! NOW!" Franky shot up and got ready to start it shanks crew got on the ship as shanks stood next to Luffy at the head of the ship "FRANKY NOW!" They started to shoot off "ZORO, SANJI OPEN THE WINGS! ROBIN! HELP CHOPPER IN THE MEDBAY" everyone got to work as Luffy stood strong holding her hat on her head untill they leveled out in the air she let the hat go and just stood... "cloe said something about lending power right?" Luffy nodded "everyone gets a small amount of her powers meaning we could increase our speed,give us wings, or even turn into different animals along with controlling elements.." shanks nodded "I spot wano! It's not that far! RETRACT THE WINGS!!" They do as told as they slowly fall to the sea as wano comes into sight they see multiple other pirate ships including cloe's, "WHOA IS THE THE BLACK DRAGONESS SHIP!?" Zeta shouted Luffy chuckled before nodding letting Zeta fanboy over her. Once they set ancor Luffy jumped off as fast as she could turning into her ultima form waiting for shanks "stay here and DONT leave this ship GOT IT!?" They nod as shanks jumps off turning into a direwolf following Luffy running to everyone with both the crews following them they see cloes creepy form and everyone else standing there facing them letting them both turn into humans again "it's time..." Kaido tells them as they hear teach behind them, "ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA!" They all turn around as a glowing orb stabs them in the back every crew was standing behind each yonko "READY- ATTACK!!" Everyone ran at each other while cloe stood there watching, waiting for when she needs to click in. It didn't take long for her to click in though after around 1 hours of them fighting mostly everyone was tierd but shanks and Luffy weren't Luffy lunged at teach not paying attention teach stabbed her in the stomach letting her drop to the floor turning back to a human "LUFFY!" Shanks run to her and held her closely resting her head on his leg putting his tail infront of her pinning his ears down, cloes eyes went from slit to a symbol and with black seaping into the whites of her eyes. "U were playing fair..but when u hurt another female..exspecally with a weak knife...or my best friend for example ur gana need to die.." teach only laughed at her "YOU?! KILL ME?! UR SO SMAL!?" Luffy and shanks knew not to call her small otherwise they might die so as cloe sized up they sighed "IM WHAT"
"WhaAAAAAT- THE -FUCK..." her eyes were fully black with a symbol in them she clawed her hand as a green and black orb grew in her hand. "U GOT THIS CLOE! KILL HIM IN ONE SHOT!! SHOW HIM WHOS THE BOSS AROUND HERE!" Cloe shoved the orb directly at teaches heart causing him an instant death she calmed down and turned back into normal and teleported infront of Luffy, "I can heal it but it's gana leave a nasty scar..." shanks removed his tail as Luffy nodded "j-just do it I don't care about a s-scar!" Cloe nodded and started to chant a spell while moveing her fingers in a sertain way healing the scar yet she never said it wouldn't be painful so Luffy had to hold in her screams once cloe was done she finally took a breath. "HOLY SHIT- U NEVER SAID IT WOULD FEEL LIKE SOMEONE WAS FUCKING CUTTING ME OPEN!?" Cloe laughed like a maniac... "U said U didn't care!" Luffy rolled her eyes and stood up...dragging cloe with her "LUFFY!? LET ME GO?!" Everyone started to laugh at the two strongest pirates fighting. "Ur meeting ur fan cause I don't think I'll last another weeks of him asking me questions about you" that shut cloe up right  away as she froze out of shock before finally speaking, "me?! Have a fan!? How!? When!? Who?!" Luffys sighed and rolled her eyes as she drags her onto the ship and infront of Zeta, "here zeta u get to meet ur idol today bc I think I'm going to kill shanks" he heard her and hid behind Wb trying to not get killed "u can't hide shanks" he screamed and jumped as Luffy was behind him, "heyyyyyyyyyyy- why am I gana die again??"
"U know why"
"Yea I know why..."
"Go fix the problem u created" shanks sighed and walked to luffys ship as Luffy smirked crossing her arms "and that's why u don't underestimate women~" the other laughed agreeing with her, as she motioned for the other yonkos to follower her to her ship so they followed her. "Cool!!" Cloe chuckled NORMALLY- "thanks kiddo!" Shanks was leanings against the railing as he watched Luffy walk onto the ship, "need something?" Luffy looked at him and walked over hugging him, "I need warmth....I'm cold" shanks looked at her confused "luff were literally standing out in the hot heat- how are u cold? Are u sure ur ok?" Luffy nodded and just continued to hug shanks "are u sure ur not sick? Have u been overworking urself again? Stress?" She chuckles and shakes her head "I-I'm fine just cold, just trust me- pls?" She sounded like on the verge of crying, she was tierd and stressed not feeling to well either... "alright....alright I believe you but when we get home ur going to sleep." Luffy looked up at him "what! Why?" He looked down at her and sighed "because you've been hugging me saying your cold for weeks now! And everytime u hug me ur burning hot!" Luffy looked down and hugged him tighter before takeing the hat off her head and putting her hood on, "we can finish this conversation at home...in private.." he nodded and hugged her back trying to comfort her as he felt her silent tears wet his shirt "sure..." Shanks looked over at Kaido who looked more confused on why cloe was so calm, "hey cloe!" Cloe turned around "yea?" Shanks picked Luffy up holding her and walked closer to her, "u think u can take us home? I don't think Luffy is ok..." cloe smirked and nodded as she got an evil idea to take the other yonkos with them so she snapped her fingers takeing e every single person (besides teach obv) to luffys home island, "I DIDNT MEAN LITERALLY EVERYONE" cloe laughed her iconic laugh again and almost fell from laughing so hard, "your fault good sir!" She used an accent as shanks rolled his eyes and walked off the ship grumbling to himself swearing mixed with it knowing cloe heard it all smirking, "HEY I HEARD U ASSWHOLE!?" He ignored her and walked into the bunker closing the door behind him, walking into his and luffys room placeing her on the bed as she automatically put her head down, shanks crouched down to see her face, eye still full of tears, "hey...darling...is there something wrong? And pls say the truth this time..." he started to get worried, "I-I don't know ok? I-it started a month ago I-I think!? I- I started to all of a sudden get super cold l-like back w-when I was climbing that mountain to that crazy lady person... a-and then my- my head...I-it just started to hurt.. like my ears where.. were... like their was s-something wrong with them! A-and." She started to cry so shanks quickly stood up and hugged her "hey hey- shhhh...it's Fine, just take your time- calm down your ok.." he sat on the bed turning Luffy towards him placing her on his lap, "your fine hun... I didn't mean to sound angry on the ship I- I'm just tierd... I didn't know it was serious...u just always make it sound like it's normal!" Iuffy looked up at him and kissed his cheek "it's fine...I should have told you sooner.. I'm sorry..." she put her arms around his neck and smiled a bit before letting her ears out and rubbing them, "here.. can I- maybe take a look what's wrong?" She nodded and turned around so he can try to check. He carfully checked her ears before she whinced in pain pulling her ears down, "hey hey whoa- what happened? Did I do something?" She shook her head "no- no- I-it's my ears again! I-I keep hearing something- someone...I-I don't know who it is!" Shanks carfully turned her around "what does the voice tell you?"
"It usually says something like 'in your drawer', 'look in Rubis room' o-or something disturbing now it's saying... 'under...the bed..' shanks.. what does that mean... w-what's happening?!" He shook his head and hugged her before starting to just continuesly repeat 'no' "hun pls tell me what's happening!? I'm scared please!?" He looked at her "has it ever told u to stay away from the house..ever?" He sounded scared "o-once. Earlier when we were leaving to kill teach... it told me 'don't come back'... please...tell me what's happening! U have to knows what happening to me! Wasn't your mom a ultima?!" He nodded before starting to cry hugging her again "we have to leave... we can't come back...it's the same thing that happened to her she had that same saying telling her don't come back and a day later...we found blood on her bed and black goop....it's here...it's not safe here anymore...we need to get out as quick as possible!" He picked her up and ran for it as he heard a thump under the bed and jumped out the bunker closeing the doors locking it behind him putting her down as something hit the door and hearing a loud screech comeing from inside, "w-what is that..." he shook his head "I don't know..but we have to go this isn't gana hold for long!" Shanks picked Luffy up again and ran to the ship as cloe saw shanks running to the ship she jumped down "whoa whoa whoa what's wrong!?"
"No time hurry we gata leave its comeing!" Everyone looked at him confused "what's comeing?" He was gana say something before hearing an explosion and a loud screech behind him as he turns around seeing this...thing running after him "THAT" cloe looked at it teleporting behind him makeing it stop dead in its tracks. "Go back... and tell shadow to STOP TAKEING MY GOD DAMN FRIENDS?!" The thing stood up and took the form of what looked like cloe but..more- not her? "Oh yes of course it's you.." the person laughed "oh u thought it was a minion! How lovely it means ur getting dumber!" Cloe tackled her pulling a knife from her back holding to her throat "say ONE MORE WORD and I won't HESATATE to kill you..." it laughed again "I'll only come back again to beat u~" she stood up holding her foot on its chest "now I'm gana make an example of you..." the thing looked wide eyed before realizing what she was gana do. "No wait DONT!" She stomped her chest crushing it as a glowing ball of light rose and shot into her "and that's how u kill A DUMBASS" her crew cheared her on before the light orb came from her chest going back into the body makeing it come to life "yes it doesn't work for long...but long enough I can do it again!" The thing growled grabbed her leg flipping her over "shut up- u can't use me as an example~ u know I could kill u if I want! For good!" She laughed "no u can't! And u and me both know that's the truth! I can never die! I will live forever and that's that!" The thing ripped her arm off as she  only whinced, "well...that don't hurt to much...but uts gana make another scar..." her arm reconnected its self to her as the thing now stabbed her heart she flipped it over and pulled it out and examined it "huh....I can't believe ur tat stupid!" It looked confused "what do u mean" she laughed "this is my knife! I the same one I keep on my side band! The one I got from papa! It's the deadliest cursed knife I have!" The thing looked shocked before slamming her to the ground and trying to run for it before getting the knife thrown at her makeing her drop "you see....that knife allows me...to control u no matter how many time u die...meaning I can now make u do whatever I want...forever!" She shot it in the head marking it drop dead "oops~ looks like ur dead~" she walked it off and the wounds instantly healed she walked onto the ship with a bit of a limp in her leg as it was probably shattered, "what the" she looked at shanks "that's my copy...next time something like this happens...yell my name as loud as u possibly can...and I'll kill her for fun again!" Shanks sighed "did I not say no more murder like- 20 mins ago on the ship-" she smiled and laughed it off walking onto the ship shanks following her as Luffy clinged to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1K 70
requests are open
52.1K 1.7K 6
You're Whitebeard's "precious daughter", with a bunch of overprotective and pranking older brothers. Life can be difficult, but could be worse. And w...
8.3K 142 15
Luffys family, and friends react to his past Ships: zosan, luffy x shanks, robin x nami, and ace x Marco This is a different au from my other book s...