where I should've been (EDITI...

By 6ixtsix

UNDER MASSIVE RECONSTRUCTION BECAUSE THIS BOOK BADLY NEEDS IT Promised a total turn around in her life.vaness... More

authors note
chapter 1**
chapter 2**
chapter 3**
chapter 4**
chapter 5**
chapter 6**
chapter 7**
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
author note

chapter 28

276 13 0
By 6ixtsix

Petra's pov:

         Vanessa is still knocked out from our activities yesterday. So I decided to bring breakfast to her in bed.

      I had already told Alma to prepare breakfast. I already took a shower. I decided not to wake her up.

   I went downstairs to collect the food that was already placed in a tray. The breakfast consist of bacon,scrambled eggs and some toast.

    I took it to the room and placed the tray on the night stand, I straddled the sleeping Vanessa and started giving her soft kisses all over her face and neck.

    She woke up when I started sucking it.

   "Baby I'm still sore" she whined making me chuckle.

    "Goodmorning mama"I smiled brightly. She pushed me off her gently and stood from the bed in her naked glory.

   "Where you going?"

    "Brush my teeth, I'm not talking to you with morning breath. And also,my eyes are up here perv." She said playfully glaring.

   "I dont mind morning breath. Your titties look so good and juicy,come lemme suck on them."

       "Knowing you, it's gonna lead to something else. My legs are still shaking and you know I have to go to the bank." She glared and walked into the bathroom.

   She came out minutes later in a robe.

    "I brought you breakfast." I said collecting the food from the stand and placing it in front of her.

   "Awwww baby, you're sweet. Thank you" she said with tears brimming her eyes.

"You're welcome mama." I said kissing her lips and tasting the mint  toothpaste.

   "Why did you do this?"

    "You do know I didn't actually prepare it right?"

    "I love you so much baby.youre so good to me" she pouted

    "I love love you too Mama." I kissed her pout making her smile widely and then start eating.

    "Here" she fed me some bacon and I shook my head no.

    "Why? I know you haven't eaten breakfast."

    "I will be satisfied if you let me suck on your titties." I smiled innocently.

   "No"  she said firmly I pouted and got closer to her "pleaseeeee" 

   "Ugghhhh...fine. just find a way to do it without disturbing my breakfast."

   "Thank you baby." I removed pushed the upper part of the robe down to reveal her mouth watering boobs. I latched on to the left one sucking at it. I hummed in satisfaction, I could do this all day.

   "You're a big baby." She chuckled at my behaviour, I massaged her right boobs occasionally pinching the hard buds.

    I flicked my tongue on her nipples and bit on it lightly earning a little moan from Vanessa. I continued doing it, hearing her soft moans just makes me so horny.

   I looked up to see her staring at me with her parted lips. She looks so fuckin-  ughhh do not be distracted Petra.

     I released her nipples with a popping sound and smiled at her. "Eat up before it get cold baby." I said kissing her flushed face and putting her robe back up.

    "Bye mama" I waved and go out the door. I had to leave if not I would have taken her right there and then.

Vanessa pov:

    I'm gonna get Petra back, for what she did in the morning. Leaving me all hot and bothered.

   I'm currently going to the bank right now to send my sister the money I promised her.

     I literally had to beg the bodyguard not to come with me today. It's bad enough I had to go in this expensive car. I can't also be having bodyguard, it will draw too much attention and I don't like that. I wish Petra has normal people car.

   I'm driving an Audi r8 It's a really dope car.

    The bodyguard only allowed me because I promised him I won't take long and besides I was going to a bank.

   That place is literally the most secured place I know.so nothing is gonna happen.

   I drove to the bank and park in the parking lot.  I was walking to the counter when I got a call from an unknown number. It's probably Petra's office number so I picked it up happily. I'm gonna leave out the part of not leaving the house with a bodyguard because she would flip.

    "Hey baby."I said happily

   "M- mommy p- please save me... H- he has a gun....."

   "shut up before I shoot you! Now Vanessa if you want your little girl you have to follow the man in a leather jacket in front of you...."a rough voice came from the background. I looked up to see a really big dude in leather jacket. Smirking at me. His hand was in his jacket pocket.

   "....if you try anything stupid I'm gonna pull the trigger and blow your daughters brain." He said chuckling deviously. What kind of a psycho points a gun to a child's head?

   "I- I won't"

. "Good girl, now walk to the guy and hand him your phone and remember. There's alot more of my men in that bank so if you think you want to pull anything. The last thing your daughter is gonna see is watching you get killed. So walk fast and think wisely."

    I walked shakily to the big guy, who was smiling widely with his brown teeth.

   I cringed when he hugged me and left a wet peck on my cheek. Ewwwwww.

   "Give me the phone ma" he said  very close to my face. I had to hold in the urge to puke on his face.

     "Take and please when talking to me next time stay at least 7 feet away from me" I handed him the phone. Giving him a disgusted look.

   "You won't have a mouth to talk very soon princess" he said putting his stinky mouth right in front of my nose.

    The stench made my eyes water. I pushed him from my face to breath in fresh air.

   "Follow me princess."

   "Stop calling me that,stenchy."

   "For someone who's daughter is at gun point you do got alot to say." He said making me regret getting smart with him.

   I followed behind him with my head down till we got to a parking lot.

    My daughter was tied and there was a huge ass duct tape in her mouth.

   I ran to hug her, but stenchy held me back.

   "The keys to your car"he said stretching his hand out. I gave it to him.

   "Give me her phone" the other guy who had Dami said.

  Stenchy gave him the phone and the fucker just smashed it on the floor like it was nothing.

  "Don't want your little Dyke tracking you now do we"

   "Don't call her that!"I yelled. He slapped me hard on the face and laughed out.

    "Know your place hoe" he said and the pushed me in back of the car with Dami.

      "We are going on a trip Vanessa." He said grinning deviously.

   "Petra is gonna find me and you would regret ever thinking of kidnapping me and my child." I said smartly

   "Haha!! Not when you left a very interesting letter" he continued laughing hysterically.

   "W- what? I didn't. What did you do!!!!" I yelled at  the bastard.

   You know, you're very annoying vannesa. I don't know how Maurice put up with you all this year's. He collected another gun from the glove compartment and shot my neck.

  "M- maurice" I said lowly before  giving in to the darkness.

A/N:what just happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 687 24
I need answers now, I don't like not knowing what's going on. So after Lea and I are alone in the car, I decide to ask my questions. "Why are we leav...
109K 14.1K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
50.2K 3K 20
Halfway through her walk, her secretary appeared. Helena stopped to hear what he had to say. My vision for this long awaited day shattered when she t...
184 33 8
Stephanie Darasimi Ajayi is a 27 year old freelance interior designer in Lagos, Nigeria. At that age, with no prospective husband, everyone starts to...