๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐‹...

Autorstwa sadgirlzera

Selina Aakifah Maxwell was just like her mother. At the age of 16, she was the Queen of Pengry Private School... Wiฤ™cej

Welcome
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
TOUR DATES
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Epilogue
Book Four: The Rules of Lorenzo

Seven

7.2K 167 20
Autorstwa sadgirlzera

CHAPTER SEVEN
THE RULES OF SELINA
SAVANNAH, GEORGIA

"If it isn't the mechanic," I sat next to Ricardo who groaned in frustration. After cooling off, I wanted to make conversation with him. We started on the wrong foot but he was too handsome to give up. I had never seen a man so attractive in my life, Ricardo was different. Maybe he was having a good day today, and I could use this as the opportunity to flirt with him.  

"Every time you speak, I want to crash my car into a telephone pole, standing on the gas with no seatbelt on," He gritted his teeth. Okay, he was still his grumpy self. I guess now, I had to match his energy so I don't embarrass myself.

"Good," I verbalized, grabbing his beer and taking a sip. "You'd be doing both of us a favor,"

"Hands off, little girl," He gritted his teeth, grabbing his bottle back. I rolled my eyes and took off my leather jacket. "Oh, I forgot you don't like girls that dress like hookers,"

"I don't like girls who won't shut the fuck up," Ricardo assured, finishing his beer. I placed my chin on the palm of my hand and eyed him. "You look old. How old are you?"

"Don't make me feel bad about myself," He demanded, keeping his gaze on the bar in front of us.

"Wait, I was gonna say 65, what were you going to say?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

The grumpy man clenched his jaw and finally turned to me. "Will you fuck off, kid?"

I crossed my arms and pouted. "You're really living up to your name of DickRic here,"

"Don't you have anyone your own age to talk to?" He asked, looking around the bar.

"Funny, I should be asking you the same question," I said, taking his beer and finishing it before placing it down. He clenched his jaw and asked for another bottle. "I came here to think, not to babysit a girl that is barely old enough to enter into this bar,"

"Anyway, what did you think of my performance?" I asked, expecting him to compliment me. What he said next, made my smile disappear. "I think it was shit,"

"Do people actually like you? I don't think you have any friends,"

"I'd rather have no friends than be a spoiled brat," Ricardo confirmed, as another beer was placed in front of him. "I find it cute how you think your insults hurt me. I've got Maxwell blood, I've heard shit like this from jealous people my entire life,"

"So you're a fucking Maxwell. I should have known. That entire family is in the paper for shit no one gives a fuck about,"

"I'm literally about to get violent," I raised my right eyebrow.

"I don't give a shit. Can you fucking leave now?" He asked, his eyes trained on the doors. "You should be grateful a Maxwell is giving you time of day,"

He rolled his eyes and mumbled curses in Spanish, looking down at the silver rings on his fingers. "Why do you think you're so special? What do you have?" He asked, and a small smirk made its way to my lips.

I pulled myself closer to him, sinking my teeth into my lower lip. My hand placed itself on his chest, and he tensed. "More balls than you, Ric,"

The time was currently 8 am the next morning, and I adjusted the Rolex that sat on my left wrist as I walked down the east stairwell. The staff smiled at me before Peter and my father walked out of his office.

"They're cleared at the gate. Now, they're driving up the driveway," My father said, and my eyes narrowed. Just then, my two siblings walked down the stairwells, ready to head to breakfast before my father stopped them. "What's going on?"

"Aunt Jasmine is staying here along with her family. You remember her kids, Toni and Tasha, right?" A small smile made its way to my face. Toni and Tasha were the best people ever, they always knew what to say to make me laugh.

"When we're you going to tell us? When we noticed half the food gone?" My sister said, her eyebrows furrowed together. Serafina didn't like them because they normally ate all of our food.

"What are you talking about, Sera? I told you guys two weeks ago. You listen to what I say right?" He said while we all faced him. What?

Our butler Peter received a phone call from what I assume was our security before he nodded at my father. When he opened one of the front doors, Aunt Jasmine, her husband Oliver, Toni, and Tasha walked through. My sisters and I placed smiles on our faces while my father hugged Jasmine. My dad and Jasmine were best friends in high school and still are to this day.

"It's good to see you. Where's my darling, Diana?" She said once they shared a hug. "She's at the law firm, she had a few meetings this morning,"

"Mr. Agnes," My dad said while he and Uncle David shared a bro-handshake hug. "Have you been working out? I can feel your muscles getting bigger,"

"No, that's all you, innit? I can practically see your muscles through the shirt," Uncle Oliver said squeezing the muscles on my father's arm. They had a weird relationship but I admired their bromance nevertheless.

"Look at my babies," Aunt Jasmine said, pulling the three of us for a tight hug, earning a gentle giggle from me. "You're so tall and grown. I remember when you were little kids. Selina, you used to bathe naked with Toni and Tasha when I was in Georgia," Toni and Tasha are twins and they were both 20 so we're naturally close. They are half white from their dad's side, 25% black, and 25% Indian from their mother, Jasmine.

"Aunt Jasmine," I smiled. "It's good to see you, again. How was the flight?"

"It wasn't even that bad. Tell me why the ride up the driveway was longer than the actual flight?"

"My parents decided to buy a manor that was 2 acres away from the front gate," I shrugged, my dad, rolling his eyes.

"I'll have the staff show you to your bedrooms. The staff has prepared breakfast for us in the dining room,"

"I wasn't expecting her to fuck someone else so when I got back with her the other day, she dropped the bomb on me. I said 'did you have sex with anybody else during the ten days we weren't with each other?' She said 'yeah I did.' You're a fucking slut, you're a slut. And If it wasn't cause of being a stand-up dude, I would have had her ass locked up, and sent the fuck away. Goddamn, 10 days!" Toni ranted, playing with his dark curls. Tasha and I sat next to him, a bag of popcorn in my hand. Enzo sat on the other couch a few feet away from us.

We had just finished watching Spider-Man in the movie theater when Toni decided to give us a therapy session about his life. I wasn't paying attention though, my mind was on the handsome mechanic. I wondered why he was so crabby all the time, and why he felt the need to insult me. He was so fucking sexy and I hated the fact that I wanted to see him again, even though he was a rude dickhead.

I wanted him in between my legs.

"Taylor never liked you, Toni. She cheated on you twice while you guys were dating. Bitch, be fucking for real," Tasha said, just before grabbing my attention again.

"So you know Bryanna, right? She slept with Brittany's man but Brittany has an STD. So now the three of them are infected all because Brittany didn't know she had chlamydia," She said, making my eyes narrow while I ate some more popcorn.

"So Bryanna and her cousin, Tay Tay went to Brittany's house to beat her up but she wasn't there. You know who was there?"

"Omg, who?!" Enzo asked, his eyes sarcastically widening while he looked up from his phone. "Wait let me guess. Was it Stephanie or Jenny?"

Tasha flipped him off her with her finger before continuing. "It was her mother. So you know what those crazy bitches did? They beat up her mother and sent her right to the hospital," My hand slapped itself over my mouth, astonishment traveling through my veins. "Is the woman alive?" I asked, leaning back in my chair.

"Only Jesus knows," Toni cut in.

"Dinner's ready," Peter said, as he walked into the living room. The four of us headed to dinner where we spotted the maids placing dozens of meals on the large table.

Mom had the chefs prepare rice and chicken along with pasta and salad. She always made sure we went to bed with full stomachs.

"Are you sure you don't want any more asparagus, Athena?" Mom asked, earning an eye roll from Enzo. "Mom, asparagus taste like disease,"

"Mrs. Gunnerson spent time cooking the asparagus,"

"Yeah and she even agreed asparagus is a straight ass," He continued while mom just frowned and sighed.

"So Selina, your graduation was last week, right?" Aunt Jasmine asked, earning a gentle from me. "That reminds me. I have your graduation present in my room, I'll give it to you after dinner,"

"You don't—,"

"Nonsense, You know I always spoil my kids," She said continuing to eat her salad. Tasha pulled herself closer and whispered in my ear. "Now, you can finally do one-night stands without having to worry about class in the morning. You're so lucky," We shared giggles, they weren't loud enough to take the attention of the whole room.

"So did you hear about Doja Cat? Apparently, she asked Noah for Joesph's Quinn's number—the dude from Stranger things and Noah leaned it," Serafina mumbled, making my eyes widen.

"Whoever told you that is fucking lying to you," Enzo said, scoffing.

"It's true, dickface. Search it up,"

"Doja Cat will never try to get with another man while she's in love with me," He simply said, shrugging and eating his pasta. I chuckled, looking down at my half-empty plate with a small smile on my face.

"If she saw you in real life, she may throw up," Tasha mumbled, rolling her eyes.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

310K 5.8K 28
|COMPLETE| Started on: 8/4/2022. Finished on: 30/7/2022. _____________ Diana Everett; a 19 year old kindergarten teacher who loves kids and her job...
100K 2.9K 50
Daphne Collins, a 21-year-old aspiring artist who is attempting to make her way in the world of the bustling New York City. Though when a new nannyin...
149K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...
1.5M 36.2K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...