Bringing The Storm!

By Logan-Kenway

My 1st Toni Storm Story! Enjoy! More

Info!
Chapter 1: Ace Up Our Sleeve!
Chapter 2: Burning Up a Storm! (18+)
Chapter 3: True Colours!
Chapter 4: Home Time!
Chapter 5: The Score's Debut!
Chapter 6: How Hard' He Get Hit?!
Chapter 7: New State of Mind!
Chapter 8: Ace Vs Jericho!
Chapter 9: A Whole New Man!
Chapter 10: Breaking Down His Walls!
Chapter 11: More About Him!
Chapter 12: Date Day!
Chapter 13: Troubled Times!
Chapter 14: Ace Vs Moxley!

Final Chapter: Together Forever!

1.4K 28 47
By Logan-Kenway

=========================

Ace, Toni, Duncan, Austin, Brittany and Dori couldn't believe what they just heard, Ace has wanted to be a WWE superstar since he could remember, plus AJ Styles is there, maybe that dream match isn't so far out the question.

Ace: Wait what?

Ace needed to double check he heard that right, Toni however was a little worried, some relationships don't workout when their in different companies.

Ace: Is that even possible?

Ace asked, he's never heard of a company buying out a contract so is curious to hear how it works.

Tony: It's simple, the contract you had with us, you now have with the WWE.

Ace was over the moon about all this, he dreamed of going to the WWE since he was a kid and now it's happened to him and this is his chance, Ace went to cheer a little but looked to see Toni smiling but they've been together long enough to know that she is worried about this.

Ace understood it as not many relationships last across different promotions especially with the busy schedule of a WWE superstar, Ace then made a decision and turned back to Tony with a small smile.

Ace: The thing is, I'm good here. 

Ace said putting his arm around Toni, she smiled up to him holding his left hand that's draped over her shoulder kissing his cheek.

Tony: This is a one time offer. Do you not want to think about this?

Ace didn't need to, he promised his mother that he will keep her safe and happy, that's what he's going to do plus he's in a good place with his career here, it's not like he's on Dark so whats the difference between AEW and WWE.

Ace: I already have, they might have the huge crowds and giant arenas, but there's one thing they don't have.

Duncan, Austin, Brittany, Dori and Toni watched as Ace turned to Toni still under his arm keeping her close to him.

Ace: But they don't have her.

It's amazing to them all how much Toni's changed this man over the past few weeks and the love between them showed as she "aw'd" and kissed him, Ace kissed back both enjoying the moment while Ace stayed in AEW...

=========================

It's a normal day in the Hicks household, it's now been a few weeks since the tragedy hit when Ace and Ariana lost their parents, Ace was giving some time off to cope with everything that went on and to get Ariana settled with losing another set of parents, Ace is doing a perfect job though taking care of her and Toni.

Toni's adjusted perfectly as well, she never thought about looking after a kid let alone someone else's but Ariana is just so adorable and prefect she couldn't help but care about the girl, this included taking her to bed one night as Ace was one a phone call with Tony talking about his return, Duncan and Christian went their separate ways as Ace took time off so they have new stories.

Ariana: Are you and Ace my new mummy and daddy?

Ariana asked as Toni looked to her shocked to here this, she's been living with them and Carol since that day and she can't imagine her life without them anymore, Carol's become a massive help for them with Ariana while their traveling and Ace just makes her feel like she's a Queen of a castle.

Toni: Is that something you want?

Toni asked sitting on the edge of her bed while Ariana laid on her back with her teddy bear in her arms nice and tucked in for the night ahead, Ariana nodded with a smile, Toni never thought about being a parent but she does want kids in her future, why not start with Ariana.

Toni: Okay then...

Ariana cheered a little making Toni smile, Toni leant over kissing the girls head before getting up and walking to the bedroom door.

Ariana: Goodnight Toni.

Toni stopped and looked back to her before shutting the light off and smiling to the comfortable girl who's taking everything really well, Ace is a big part of that though, he's pretty grate.

Toni: Night Ari.

Toni pulled the door to letting in a small amount of light so she doesn't get too scared of the dark, she is only 7 after all.

Toni left Ariana's room and walked towards her shared room with Ace and something about Ariana wanting her to be her mommy made her feel a special kind of way so she got changed into a little something special for Ace, Toni got changed and thought she looked hot, Toni thought that Ace would enjoy it, she climbed onto their bed and waited for him to come up, luckily she didn't have to wait long because Ace walked into their room with a smile on his face.

Ace: Baby, guess what...?

Ace stopped and his smile left his face when he saw Toni sitting on their bed...

... Ace's mouth hung open a little not expecting her to be dressed like this, he's certainly not complaining though as she called him to her with her right index finger, Ace slowly walked over to her mouth still open looking down to her hot body.

Toni: What's up Papi~

Toni climbed up to her knees and moved in front of him playing with the base of his shirt while kissing his neck, Ace clenched his jaw shivering a little as her hands roamed his torso before moving to his belt starting to un do it.

Ace: What was what?

Ace asked forgetting what the phone call was about or even who was on the other side of the phone, Toni stopped kissing his neck after getting his jeans off letting them drop, she felt his hands snake their way to her ass and squeeze pulling her into him.

Toni: Ari asked if we were going to be her new mummy and daddy...

Toni said looking up to Ace unbuttoning his shirt as she went up, Toni wrapped her arms around his neck playing with the back of his hair, Ace still kept his hands on her ass because who'd be able to take them off right.

Toni: ... I love you Ace and I want a baby.

Ace took a second not expecting her to say that to him, it is something he always wanted deep down but it wasn't too long ago he was over the moon after dogging a bullet by not becoming a father but here he is actually liking the idea of them having a baby.

Ace: Beg me.

Ace smirked demanding to her, Toni smiled kissing him passionately that he wants this as much as she does, all she has to do is do what he tells her and take it however her Papi wants to put it.

Toni: Fuck a baby in me Papi~

Ace needed to hear that and he lifted her up throwing her onto the bed behind them, Toni landed on her back bouncing on the mattress a little, Toni turned onto her front and perked her ass up a little, Toni loved seeing that look in Ace's eyes, the look of a starving animal and she's the only food for miles.

Ace took his shirt off and boxers before crawling onto the bed, Ace pressed his chest to her back keeping her where he wanted to, Ace then kissed her as he slipped his left hand under her pillow, Ace had a little something planned for tonight as well, this just made it more of a perfect time.

Ace: Will you marry me?

Ace asked letting go of the kiss, as soon as Toni opened her eyes she saw his left hand with a velvet box and a beautiful ring inside it...

... Toni took the box out his hand and the ring out in to her right hand, Toni looked from the ring then to Ace before kissing him again answering his question.

Toni: Yes, Papi~ 

Ace smiled to her for keeping up with the game, he was more happy when she slipped his mothers old engagement ring on her left ring finger both sharing on more kiss, this smile Toni turned over under him making the kiss more passionate before they got to work on adding to their newly formed family...

=========================

It's the Friday after All Out and tonight the tournament for a new AEW Champion is about to go underway, this is where Ace comes into play as he and Jericho got a 5* match rating from their first singles and he got a 5* with Mox.

Ace has undoubtedly became a fan favorite in AEW especially after the story got out of what he did running into a burning building to try and save his family, unfortunately he failed to save his mom and dad but he got his aunt out safely, so with that news and the news of him and Toni not only dating but getting engaged by posting this picture to her Instagram...

... It caused a lot of stir before they noticed Ace was the only one tagged in the post making it pretty clear, also the caption of "I have an Ace in my deck" kind of gave it away.

Toni: Ready for tonight?

Ace and Toni are in their shared locker room, it was one of the few things they got as a thank you for Ace sticking with AEW over the WWE.

Ace: Of course...

Ace was actually ready...

... Wearing casual clothes to address the rumours about him jumping ship tonight, he just has a simple promo that will lead to him dropping himself into the tournament for the now Vacant AEW Championship, Toni however is already the Women's AEW Champion...

... Ace is looking forward to them being Champions together, it's been a long road for them both but now with them both trying for a baby and them both having won multiply world titles across the world.

Ace: ... Can I get a good luck kiss?

Ace asked with a smile while she happily gave him a kiss...

... It's been a crazy few months for the duo, Toni losing her husband to another women, Ace being a man who fucked then chucked and was openly a flirty bachelor now however they are both getting married to each other, Ace didn't think he'd ever be able to love someone past himself but her he is, with Ariana, Toni, Carol and their working on their own child together, it's taking a little longer then they thought.

Toni: Go get'em tiger.

She smiled to him after breaking the kiss, Ace smiled and let out a short chuckled looking to her in his arms.

Ace: So you finally watched it?

He asked as she nodded, Ace was of course referring to Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man movies, they watched the Tom Holland trilogy and she confessed to him she never watched the original trilogy, Ace was offended by that but just to prove how perfect she is she watched them just for him.

Ace: We'll be talking about it as soon as where out of here.

Toni nodded agreeing while they shared another kiss, this time Ace slipped his hands into her trunks getting two handfuls of her ass, he really can't get enough of her ass and she love's the attention he gives her.

They eventually broke the kiss though and Ace walked out the locker room and towards the gorilla just as the Jericho Appreciation Society are in the ring talking their smack, Ace smiled as he heard his music for the first time for months...

... Ace heard the reaction he got and walked out the curtain with a massive grin on his face looking forward to his future with Toni by his side...

=========================

(To Be Continued?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 235 5
My First Alexandra Daddario Story!
1.9M 106K 40
When college student Emmy joins an online support group at the encouragement of her therapist, the last thing she expects is to connect with the lead...
109K 2.1K 30
wrong turn. I got a wrong turn. I, Alexa Johnson, make another huge mistake in life by believing in someone and giving all my heart to him and then l...
27.2K 672 14
This Is My 3rd Alexa Bliss & My 1st Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!