Chapter 12: Date Day!

=========================

It's the late AM in the Eastern side of the US and inside the Hicks house little Ariana climbs out her bed holding her stuffed bear and walked out her room, she had a nightmare but instead of going to her parents room, she made her way to Ace's room.

Ariana: Ace?

Ariana swung his door open and saw Ace asleep in his bed with Toni beside him, Ariana made her way over to the side of the bed where Ace is and tapped his shoulder.

Ariana: Ace?

Ace slowly opened his eyes and looked over to her while trying to keep Toni as covered as possible, they played a game earlier which lead to Toni taking her shirt off meaning that she could see things she's not meant to see at her young age.

Ace: What's wrong little one?

Ace asked while wiping the sleep out of his eyes and trying not to be pissed, Ace really hates being woke up, he throw a lamp at his old Uncle Aaron when he woke him up, Ace was 17 at the time and no one liked Aaron anyway.

Ariana: I had a bad dream.

She said rubbing her eye with her small fist still holding her bear clearly upset by the dream she had, if Ace wasn't worried about her then it would be an adorable sight to see.

Ace: Okay, come on...

Ace climbed out of Toni's grip and swung his legs out from under the covers, he's wearing boxers so he's covered, Ariana held her arms out to him while Ace lifted her into his left arm, she dropped her bear during this but Ace was fast to pick it back up handing back to her and taking her towards her room.

Ace: ... Tell me all about it.

Ace said laying her down in her bed and tucking her in with the light of the nearby lamp lighting up the room.

Adriana: A monster came out my closet.

She said pointing over to the wardrobe in her room, while holding the covers as close to her face as she could trying to stay as far away from the monster as she possibly could.

Ace: Do you want to know a secret...?

Ace asked standing up and walking towards her closet as Ariana nodded to him, Ace smiled and opened the cupboard doors showing her there is no monster in there.

Ace: ... You can't be scared of monsters because monsters aren't real.

Ace walked back over to her rubbing the top of her head kneeling back down beside her bed, Ariana smiled to him as she nodded losing her fear from monsters in her closet.

Ariana: Can you sing me a song now please?

Ace sighed and thought about it, the reason he didn't want to sing to her before was because he didn't want Toni to hear him, he's not sure why but he didn't.

Ace: Hold on, I'll be right back...

Ariana cheered slightly as Ace went back into his room to see Toni still asleep, Ace picked up his guitar and looked back to her with a smile, she's actually really cute asleep, Ace left her in peace then went back into Ariana's room, she was once again sat up excited, this time instead of asking her he pushed her head making her lay back down with a cute giggle.

Ace: Alright, let's go for a cheerful one this time, what'd think?

Ariana nodded while getting comfy again, Ace sat on the edge of her bed plucking at the guitar strings, Ace thought about a cheerful song he wrote and went for one that she will hopefully remember...