Chapter 14: Ace Vs Moxley!

=========================

Tonight's the big night, tonight is where Ace will get his first AEW title match against Jon, Ace delivered his promo on Wednesday where he addressed the fact that he kicked Chris' ass and the fact that he's not scared about fighting Mox, the only down side is that they've been asked to keep it cleaner then Mox normally goes for because of Ace's previous concussions.

Away from work though Ace and Toni moved into their new house with Ariana and her dog Ralph, Ace got the dog bed because he wanted to get a dog, Ace didn't know that Toni already had that part covered, Carol was also finally discharged from the hospital and is staying at the house for a while keeping an eye on Ariana while Toni and Ace go back to work.

Toni: Nervous?

Toni asked finding Ace by the curtain tunnel with Moxley waiting for their match to start, Ace hate's the fact that he and Mox can't go full extreme but if Ace keeps on getting injured he could lose his contract.

Ace: Not really. We got this right?

Ace asked patting Jon's chest, Jon agreed then walked around to his place, Ace will be going out first being the challenger and all.

Toni: Just keep this...

Toni pressed her index finger to his forehead while he held her close to him, Duncan, Dori, Austin, Brittany and Paige watched them all happy for their friends love.

Toni: ... Concussion free.

Ace nodded pressing his lips to hers, Toni told them about them dating and they were worried about her getting hurt from Ace's lifestyle but Ace's is a changed man, he'll never hurt Toni, ever again...

... Ace smiled to the reaction he got, he was offered to leave "The Score" and go on a solo run but the idea of him, Duncan and Christian being the first ever Trio Tag Champs is kinda cool and sounds like fun.

Ace gave Toni one last kiss before walking out the tunnel wearing his usual ring gear, just the shirt and jeans with trainers, Ace was more then excited to get into ring action, especially after the crap week he just had, the only highlight is telling Toni how he felt.

Ace climbed into the ring and played the waiting game till Moxley didn't want to wait any longer...

... Ace grinned to him as Mox made his way towards him looking more then ready to kick Ace's ass and wipe that smirk off his face...

=========================

The starting bell rang and started to match up, Ace instantly went into a sprint, Mox went for a clothesline forcing Ace to duck and run into the opposite ropes, Mox turned around just in time to catch Ace...