Bringing The Storm!

By Logan-Kenway

My 1st Toni Storm Story! Enjoy! More

Info!
Chapter 1: Ace Up Our Sleeve!
Chapter 2: Burning Up a Storm! (18+)
Chapter 3: True Colours!
Chapter 4: Home Time!
Chapter 5: The Score's Debut!
Chapter 6: How Hard' He Get Hit?!
Chapter 7: New State of Mind!
Chapter 8: Ace Vs Jericho!
Chapter 9: A Whole New Man!
Chapter 10: Breaking Down His Walls!
Chapter 11: More About Him!
Chapter 12: Date Day!
Chapter 14: Ace Vs Moxley!
Final Chapter: Together Forever!

Chapter 13: Troubled Times!

843 31 28
By Logan-Kenway

=========================

A large crowed stood around the burning Hicks home while waiting for the firefighters to get here, Toni's standing on the lawn waiting for Ace to hopefully come out safely.

Ariana: Are they gonna be okay?

Toni didn't look to her as she just pulled her into a hug giving Ariana a spot to cry on, she couldn't answer her, not until Ace came back out with someone in his arms carrying them bridal style.

Ace got to a clearing on the lawn and layed Carol down as she coughed the smoke out her lungs.

Ace: Where's my mom and dad!?

Ace asked her, Toni and Ariana made their way over to them while Ace took his jacket off and through it to the side.

Carol: ... Upstairs...

She managed to get out, Ace pulled his shirt off and ripped a piece off tying it around his nose and mouth keeping him from breathing in the smoke.

Toni: Ace! Wait!

He didn't though and ran back into the burning home trying to get him mother and father out, Ariana hugged Carol thanking her luckily stars she's okay, Carol held the crying 7 year old in her arms while watching and waiting.

Ariana: Where are they?

She asked worried for her family but they couldn't answer, all they could do was watch worried about their safety, that was until Ace came back out the door holding Lori in his arms, Ace laid her one the gowned near Carol.

Ace didn't wait for them, he panted a few times before running back in this time he was stopped by the front porch collapsing stopping anyone from going into the house, Ace stood up ripping of the ripped shirt from his face showing the line where the shirt was sitting.

Ariana: Ace!

Ace snapped out of his thoughts about not getting to his father and realised his mother is out but not breathing, he picked up his crying sister coughing himself, he got a lot of smoke while getting Lori and Carol out, Ace couldn't do much more though and sat on the grass keeping Ariana out the way of the paramedics as they checked on both Carol and Lori, Ace waved off the medical attention till later, he can wait.

Toni sat by him just as the paramedics and firefighters got here, Ace sat crossed legged holding Ariana to his chest feeling her tears hit his bare chest.

Toni: Are you okay?

Ace didn't answer and just panted looking to his still unconscious mom as they gave her CPR, Toni wasn't honestly expecting an answer so she just hugged him and Ariana while waiting for the firefighters to put out the fire...

=========================

 Ace is sat in an hospital room with an oxygen tank helping him get more oxygen back into his lungs and helping him cough out the smoke, Toni is sat nearby with the still heartbroken Ariana now curled up on her lap crying to the fact their mother still hasn't woke up.

Ace: Where's my mom?

Ace asked worried but it was coming off as aggressive, Ace didn't mean to sound angered he just want's to know he wasn't to slow and saved at least one of his parents, Ace already hates himself for not saving his father, he just needs this win.

Doctor: She's on the operating table, they've removed the smoke from her lungs and are working on resuscitation. I need you to relax.

Toni was hoping Ace would take the doctors orders but that wasn't to be and Ace flipped out about how can he be calm in this moment, Ace and Ariana have just gone through a highly traumatic episode, Toni's trying to make Ariana feel comforted the best she can, all while Carol was given something to help her sleep off the trauma from this event.

Ace eventually did calm down but not as much as he needed to, Toni continued to hold Ariana in her arms while Ace sucked on a oxygen mask, trying to lose the smock and ash in his lungs, that was until two agents walked into the room.

Demi: Mr. Hicks? I'm Demi Carter and this is Connor Thompson, we're with Child Services...

Ace put the mask away and stood up standing between them and Ariana, Toni was a little worried of what Ace will do if they try to take Ariana away from him, he's really protective of her.

Demi: ... We need to take Ariana with us.

Demi said to him as Connor went to walk passed him, Ace stopped him though by putting his hand on his chest forcing him to stay in his place and look to Ace while Toni kept Ariana in her arms both watching.

Ace: You take one more step and I will punch you're teeth so far down you're throat, you'll have to shove your toothbrush up your ass to brush'em.

Toni and Ariana looked worried as Connor looked back to Demi while Ace just broke a federal law.

Connor: You know it's against the law to threaten a Special Agent.

Connor tried to intimidate Ace but Ace was easily the bigger man, Toni thought it was amusing but kinda cute that Ace is sticking up for this little girl.

Ace: I havent got much left to lose, what about you?

Ace challenged Connor calling the Agents bluff and it showed, Demi felt bad for them though and actually didn't see the problem in letting Ariana stay with Ace, he's 27, has a stable job and ran into a burning building to try and save his loved ones, he's clearly a good person.

Demi: Okay, you two knock it off...

Demi pushed Connor towards the door not legally aloud to touch Ace unless he gets physical, she didn't count him stopping Connor, he was just trying to keep his sister safe.

Demi: ... Mr. Hicks, we'll allow you to keep custody of Ariana but you need to sign a few things...

Ace calmed down a little and was happy to hear that even smiling behind him to his girlfriend and his sister, Ariana and Toni were happy to hear that Ace will get to look after, there was just one small problem, why would they need to take her away if his mother survived.

Ace: Excuse me...

Ace left the room leaving Toni, Ariana and the sleeping Carol with the two Child Services Agents, they left shortly after Ace to start the paper for Ace to become the new career of Ariana.

Ace made his way to the room he was told his mother was in but before he could walk in, the doctor walked out taking off his gloves and lowering his mask.

Ace: ... Where is she?

Ace asked trying to get into the room but for once Ace is the smallest out of the two and the doctor is more then able to hold him back from going in the room.

Doctor: Listen kid, you don't wanna go in there...

Ace struggled to get out the older man's grip but failed as he accepted the fact that he lost both his parents because he was too slow, if Ace didn't take so long getting them home then he might have been able to save them, Ace failed the people who gave him a family...

=========================

It's their last day at the hospital as Ace has been discharged, Carol woke up and Ace told her he was too slow but she told him that he's not to blame, the insurance company said it was an electrical fire, rare but can happen just out of the blue.

Toni: You ready? 

Today's the day of Lori's and David's funeral, Ace wanted to get them to rest as soon as he can, plus he needs to move him and Ariana into his nearly finished home and get himself ready for his match with Moxley this Sunday and head to Texas for his promo on Wednesday.

Ace: As I'll ever be...

Ace turned around to see Toni wearing a black dress...

... Ace smiled to her trying, he knows she's not a dress gal but she's making an effort for him and he appreciates it.

Toni: Need a hand?

She asked smiling pointing to his tie, Ace nodded, Lori normally helped him with this kind of thing, plus it's only the third time he's wore a suit, first was his brothers funeral when he was 7, second was his aunt Carol's wedding when he was 14 and now, Ace isn't a suit guy.

Toni: There. All handsome.

Toni smiled up to him kissing his cheek, her being here has made this so much easier for him, Ace turned back to the small bathroom mirror in the bathroom of his and Carols room making sure he looks good...

... Ace shut off the bathroom light and left the room to see Carol sat up in her bed with Ariana on her lap doing a small work book from school, Ariana's been given a couple of weeks off for obvious reasons.

Ace: Be good. We won't be long.

Ace walked over to her and kissing the top of her head rubbing her hair after it, she giggled while Carol watched heartbroken her best friend's gone but proud of Ace for stepping up.

Carol watched as Ace and Toni left the room to the funeral, she and Ariana aren't going, Ace doesn't want Ariana's last memories of their parents to be them in a box being lowered in the ground and Carol hasn't been discharged yet, honestly they don't mind, funeral's aren't the most fun things to go to...

=========================

Ace and Toni got into his car just after the funeral has ended, their not going to the wake because Ace needs to go to his unfinished house and make sure that at least Ariana's room is finished, Ace asked the builders to put a fast track on her room a few days back.

Ace: If I hear another, "I'm sorry for you're lose". I will go on a killing spree.

Ace's head fell onto the steering wheel as Toni smiled to him, it can be annoying and most people that say it probably don't even mean it but it can still help the griever a little, just not this griever.

Toni: They meant well.

Toni rubbed the back of his head while he rested on the steering wheel, Ace enjoyed the feeling of her playing with his hair, it relaxed him, yes he kinda looked like a dog but who cared.

Ace eventually sighed and lifted his head from the steering wheel and looked over to Toni starting his car with the push of a button.

Ace: You mind if we make a stop? I want to make sure Ari's bedroom's ready.

Toni didn't mind and agreed, she's kind of excited to see what Ace's dream house looks like, his car is fast, flashy and expensive, his house might shed more light onto him.

Toni made small talk with him, Ace has slowly got back to who he used to be before the fire, he's not all laughs and smiles but he's talking and for the first 24 hours he didn't say a word, Toni looked out the window as Ace pulled down a dirt road.

Toni: That's you're house?

Ace smiled to her reaction as he stopped the car in front of the two car garage on the right side of the house...

... Ace was happy with it and it pretty much has taken his entire savings that he saved up since his wrestling career started when he was 19, Ace now has the car and the house.

Ace: You like it?

Ace asked leaning on his car while Toni Looked to the 3 story home, well it's a 2 story with Attic and a Basement, the Attic will be for storage, Ace is hoping to convert the basement into a little man cave area.

Toni nodded looking around, Ace was glad she licked it and wanted to ask her something.

Ace: Enough to move in with me?

Toni spun on her heals to him as Ace took his jacket off and throw it into the back seat of his car, leaving him in the waistcoat and tie looking like an old school London Gangster.

Toni: You serious?

Toni asked chuckling a little excited, she loves Ace and Ace loves her their's no doubt about it and everyone can see that, also Ace made a promise to Lori that he won't let her go so he nodded to her question.

Toni: Let me see the inside first before I decide.

She joked smiling taking his hand and walking into the house, as soon as they walk in to the left is a small library area, or at least it will be once it's finished, a small study kind of thing, Ace will probably never go in their anyway but books are fun.

Toni: Ohhh~ So far so good.

Toni smirked walking into the living room...

... Ace was impressed with it and liked it being brightly lit up, he's already seen all the rooms though because he asked the lay out to be the way it is so he's just hear to make sure the necessity's are ready.

Ace: Wanna see the kitchen?

Ace asked knowing that the kitchen and Living room are the only two rooms done as far as he knows, Toni agreed though taking his hand and walking into the kitchen...

... Ace was looking forward to moving in here, Lori taught him how to cook a little and he wants to give Ariana a life that she can be happy about, Toni looked around impressed with the kitchen, she can cook but doesn't do it often, their schedules lead them to have a life or takeouts and pot noodles.

Kenneth: Ace!

Ace spun on his heels to see the lead builder, Kenneth Spear, Ace shook the big mans hand while he stood at 6'4 and could probably lift the fridge with one hand.

Kenneth: ... I heard about you're folks. You doing okay?

Ace shrugged and was glad he didn't say that he's sorry for his lose, they talked a little as Toni looked in the fridge, she's not sure what she was expecting but the fridge was empty.

Kenneth: In better news, 2 of the 4 bedrooms are done, your's and your sister that you wanted put to the front...

Ace was clearly glad to hear that and sighed relived that he can give Ariana a proper bed to sleep in tonight that ins't a hospital bed.

Kenneth: ... Your bathrooms finished and so is the one in your sisters room. 

Toni made her way over to them and hugged into Ace's side, she's going to agree to move in with him, just seeing this house is making her more and more excited with every room they see.

Ace: How much longer till the rest of the house is finished?

Ace asked and he got his answer, it'll take a couple more weeks but it will all be worth it by the end, Kenneth needed to head out though, he just came to pick something up he left behind, it'll be loud and a little more difficult to work around but Ariana's a smart girl and won't go near the rooms that aren't finished.

Ace and Toni continued the small tour and went up to where their bedroom will be...

... Toni jumped on the soft bed bouncing up and done a little, she did notice the small dog bed on the floor and noted to ask Ace about that later, Ace however wondered into the bathroom...

... Ace liked the design and thought it matched the bedroom perfectly, Ace wondered further into the bathroom, opening the shower door and stepping inside looking around with a smile just as Toni walked into the room.

Ace: Hey, we could have fun in here right?

Ace asked with a grin on his face, Toni shook her head chuckling while leaving the room knowing for a fact that they will defiantly use the shower for that kind of activity.

That was their room and bathroom, Ace now wanted to make sure that Ariana's room is up to scratch and Kenneth once again knocked it out of the ball park...

... Ace smiled looking around as he tried to make the room as close to the room she had at their old home as he possibly could, the only difference is the Tv, joining bathroom and the size, now all that they need to do is move in to the slightly unfinished home...

=========================

(To Be Continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.1K 30
wrong turn. I got a wrong turn. I, Alexa Johnson, make another huge mistake in life by believing in someone and giving all my heart to him and then l...
41.2K 1K 31
My 2nd Charlotte Flair Story! Enjoy!
44.3K 873 20
My First Mandy Rose Story! Enjoy!
27.1K 672 14
This Is My 3rd Alexa Bliss & My 1st Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!