Bringing The Storm!

By Logan-Kenway

My 1st Toni Storm Story! Enjoy! More

Info!
Chapter 1: Ace Up Our Sleeve!
Chapter 2: Burning Up a Storm! (18+)
Chapter 3: True Colours!
Chapter 4: Home Time!
Chapter 5: The Score's Debut!
Chapter 6: How Hard' He Get Hit?!
Chapter 8: Ace Vs Jericho!
Chapter 9: A Whole New Man!
Chapter 10: Breaking Down His Walls!
Chapter 11: More About Him!
Chapter 12: Date Day!
Chapter 13: Troubled Times!
Chapter 14: Ace Vs Moxley!
Final Chapter: Together Forever!

Chapter 7: New State of Mind!

927 31 17
By Logan-Kenway

(Two for the price of one, keep scrolling after this one! Take Care!)

=========================

It's been a few days since "The Score's" debut, the world couldn't stop talking about it, the main event last week was pretty much stale compared to it, Lori and David woke up this morning to both Ace and Ariana's bedroom's empty, they had no idea where their kids are not until they heard a loud crash in the kitchen.

Both parents ran down the stairs as quickly and safely as they could, they ran into the kitchen not sure of what to expect but what they didn't expect was both their kids trying to make breakfast.

Lori: What's going on here?

She asked with a chuckle walking over to Ariana who's sitting on the counter top with flour in her hair and all over the place.

Ariana: We're making breakfast.

Ariana said as Lori tried to clean up the little girl as best she could while David walked over to Ace who's not setting a good example or doing a better job of not cooking breakfast.

David: I think a mess is more accurate.

David scuffled Ace's hair making the flour fall off him and onto his nose making him breath it in and sneezed, Ariana laughed at his sneeze as he looked like a dog sneezing, while Ace shook his head trying to regain his senses.

Lori: Go get cleaned... 

Lori instructed them both as she lifted Ariana off the counter and onto the floor.

Lori: ... Both of you.

Ace shrugged as Lori gently pushed Ariana towards the hallway, Ace picked her up and took her to her bathroom so she can get washed, she's 7 now so she can clean herself, Ace is just going to stay with her to make sure she doesn't hurt herself or anything, she also needs help washing her hair.

Ariana: Do you have a girlfriend?

Ariana asked in the bathtub sitting in the warm water while he leant on the sink cabinate nearby, Ace looked over to her as she played with the bubbles, Ace couldn't tell his 7 year old sister he's a retired man whore so he told her as much as the truth as he could.

Ace: No. I'm not ready for a relationship.

Ace sat with his knees as close to his chest as possible while resting his elbows on his knees fiddling with his fingers.

Ariana: I thought that girl at the show was you're girlfriend.

Ace looked over to her confused by who she was talking about, there was a lot of women at the show but then he remembered she only saw him with Toni.

Ace: You mean Toni? Toni's not my girlfriend.

Ace smiled thinking about Toni while looking at his hands still fiddling his fingers, Ariana looked over to him while playing with her toys in the bubble bath, Ace thought about the night at the pool party and how good she looked in a bathing suit, she might not have the biggest chest but she might have the biggest ass he's seen.

Ariana: Do you want her to be you're girlfriend?

Ace turned to her as she giggled to him, Ace thought about it and honestly the thought of having a girlfriend terrifies him, he's not sure what it is but it's something about it that isn't fun for him, he likes the idea of having a girlfriend and a family all that stuff but it scares the hell outta him.

Ace: I dunno. Never really thought about it to be honest.

That was a lie, Ace has thought about that night a lot lately, he's gone cold turkey from sex since he got smacked in the head by a steel chair, his wounds healed now by the way, Ace isn't sure why the night with Toni keeps coming to his mind but it does.

Ariana: You should ask her to be you're girlfriend.

Ace looked over to her as she somehow got bubbles on her head and face, Ace moved over to the tub and cleaned it off her face while resting his chin on his overlapped hands.

Ace: Oh yeah. And why's that?

Ace asked as he started to wash her hair, she's getting to the age where she can wash herself she just hasn't quite got the knack of the hair washing part.

Ariana: Well she seems nice and you're nice. It just makes sense.

Ace appreciated that she thought so much of him because he wanted nothing more then to be the best brother for her and it included taking her to school soon before he got on the plane to head to the show.

Ace: Right you need to get dried and dressed, I'll take you to school...

Ace smiled as she cheered and ran into her room, Ace then had to take a shower himself before getting dressed...

... And his bag packed for the show, his parents are going to watch but Ace had to tell them it's going to be brutal and look worse then it actually is.

Ace: Ready to go?

Ace asked as he got downstairs and she finished her breakfast picking up her bag ready for Ace to take her to school for the first time in his new car, one of the biggest reasons Ace is still pretty much living at home is so he can buy his dream car.

David and Lori offered to help but Ace wanted this for himself and now that he has it he feels better about himself.

Ariana: Bye mom and dad!

She hugged them goodbye and got into Ace's car as Ace said his bye to his parents, reminding them that the show will look worse then it actually is, Ace hugged both his parents and walked over to his new car...

... It's the brand new Honda NSX Type R, there isn't much difference in stats but this car looks nicer then the already beautiful remake, Ace got in and looked to his sister after putting his bag into the back seat.

Ace: Ready?

Ariana was excited for Ace to take her to school and it showed by her over excited response.

Ariana: Let's go!

Ace chuckled to her and drove his car to the airport where it will wait for him to get back, it's a simple trip, take Ariana to school, go to the Philadelphia Airport and head over to Rochester where Ace will be facing Chris at the KeyBank Center in front of 20,000 AEW fans, he also has been script freedom to talk trash about the Jericho Appreciation Society before the match gets made making him really happy.

Ace: Alright...

Ace parked the car at his sisters school while she picked up her bag and got out the car to see her friends, Ace was baffled by this and got out the car.

Ace: ... Hey, you not going to give me a hug?

Ariana wasn't used to Ace taking her to school and the excitement got the best of her jumping out the car, she turned around thought and hugged him apologising, Ace knelt down and hugged his sister as all the single mom's saw him and his car.

Ace: I'll see you when I get back. Okay?

Ariana nodded running off to her class leaving Ace to stand up and looked to the small group of mom's looking at him like hungry cougars, if this was 2 weeks ago Ace would have screwed them all in a nearby hotel room and never called them again but Ace smiled respectfully with a nod and got back into his car.

Ace ignored the stares and didn't know why, well he did a little but he still didn't Ariana wouldn't understand so she probably wouldn't care but something else was stopping him from doing it, Ace brushed it aside though and took off towards the airport, Ace's is excited about this, he gets to work with Chris Jericho, one of the best to ever do it but before he does he has to get to Rochester...

=========================

Ace got to the arena bag in hand after the car dropped him off, Ace was looking forward to this and to seeing everyone again, the time he spent with his family has really paid off and he's more clear minded. 

Christian: Ace!

Ace turned around and saw Christian and Tony Khan walking towards him, Ace was all smiles while they talked through the plan for tonight, Tony was okay about him having script control but did ask for him to keep it a little PG then not.

Ace: ... That's fair.

Tony smiled and nodded patting his upper arms before walking off to deal with other business before the show started.

Christian: How you feeling kid?

The two walked down the hall and towards the men's locker room while Ace has gone through a small personality change and he feels like a better person, he can't change the fact he ruined women's lives before but he can stop from doing it again.

Ace: Kinda nervous, Chris kind hit me hard last week.

Christian chuckled at him as he patted his shoulder, Ace was slightly happy about the hit because it defiantly knocked some sense into him.

Christian: You'll be fine, go get ready and I'll see you out there.

Ace nodded to him before walking towards the men's locker room with his bag still in his hand and phone in the other seeing all the fans looking forward to tonight after the attack from last week.

Toni: Ace?

Ace looked to his left and saw Toni coming out of the women's locker room ready for her match this week...

... Ace smiled to her as she walked over to him and hugged him, Ace didn't expect the hug but didn't pass it up, Toni broke the hug and ran her hand through his hair looking at his new scar.

Toni: It's healed pretty well.

Ace couldn't argue with that as Toni stood there and let his hand run all the way through his hair, it was always soft, kind of like a fuzzy bear, Ace also weirdly enjoyed her hand in his hair it was a nice feeling.

Ace: I uh...

Ace moved out the way forcing her hand out his hair as she blushed a little looking down to the floor, Ace also felt a little awkward while Brittany and Paige came out the women's locker to see them in front of each other.

Ace: ... It's good to see you again.

They looked to Ace and he was a completely different person from the asshole last week, that week away from everyone must have done some good for him and it shows.

Toni: It's good to see you too.

She tugged a little at his shirt, Ace wanted this because he hasn't had sex in a week but he needs to keep to his own little therapy, so he stepped away from her taking her hand in his.

Ace: I really need to get ready...

Ace walked away slowly letting her hand go as he walked towards the men's locker room.

Ace: ... I see you later.

Toni once again nodded with a tight lipped smile as she watched Ace walk away, Brittany and Paige walked up to their friend and sighed as they knew she has a crush on him, she figured it out over the past week and confided in her friends about it, Duncan and Austin are going to do what they can to get them together but they can only do so much.

Ace walked into the men's locker room to get ready and actually got a warm welcome, most of them were hoping for a repeat from last week, Ace however really wasn't and he got ready for the show ahead...

=========================

(To Be Continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 108 14
where a sister and her brothers' best friend fall for each other & start secret relationship til social media sees them together
8.8K 268 12
My 7th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy!
17.8K 310 17
My 2nd Becky Lynch Story! Enjoy! Cover by @QueenZain3