where I should've been (EDITI...

Від 6ixtsix

UNDER MASSIVE RECONSTRUCTION BECAUSE THIS BOOK BADLY NEEDS IT Promised a total turn around in her life.vaness... Більше

authors note
chapter 1**
chapter 2**
chapter 3**
chapter 4**
chapter 5**
chapter 6**
chapter 7**
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
author note

chapter 25

303 22 1
Від 6ixtsix

Petra's pov:
      Vanessa and Laurel are like bestie's now. I hate it sooo much, it feels like I'm sharing my girlfriend with Laurel.

    They always have one thing to do or the other. Right now Vanessa is at Laurel house doing tiktoks in bikini's.

    Ask me how I know this? Laurel just posted it. They're goofying around doing silly dances.

    I can dance too. Well, if you call that dancing. But still!

   I have been watching this tiktok for hours and I must say, my baby looks so sexy.

   I miss her soooo much. Laurel needs to stop being touchy. She has always been a touchy person. But still! She should take her touchiness else where.

    Would you look at that! People are wildin in the comment section.

Big_booty_hoe: cute couple🥰
   Laurel Kings replied to this comment.
      Laurel Kings: thanks

    Laurel Kings said thanksss!!! Is Laurel insane?!

    I kept reading the comments.

Nike.shortie: cute couple. But how about I take the one with the big ass. I'm sure I can handle her more than you Laurel😇

     I touch on the user name to see the imbecile that had the audacity! Apparently it's owned by a run down dude that looks like he was left behind in 2008.

   How about I report you account nIKe shOrTie?!!

     There's even ship names now? #vanrel #launessa #nessarel #lavan.

   How preposterous! This is so fucking stupid. Vanrel? How dumb.

   HEADLINES: POPULAR MODEL LAUREL KINGS POSTED A TIKTOK WITH NEW LOVER AFTER CALLING OFF HER ENGAGEMENT 1MONTH AGO.

      It already made headlines? By this time i was beyond pissed. I know I was over reacting. But Vanessa is my girlfriend not Laurel's or anyone else.

   I stood up from my seat heading straight to Laurel's house. She needs to clear this shit up.

    I drove to Laurel's house in record time. I got in and walked to her indoor pool. I have a feeling they're still there. Andddd yup they were,indeed.

    They were doing another stupid video. Laurel head was on Vanessa' shoulder.

  I cleared my throat making them look in my direction. Vanessa soon spotted a bright smiling and ran to hug me. All the anger I felt soon fade away.

   "Baby aren't you supposed to be at work?" She asked wrapping her arms around her my neck. I pulled her close to me, she was Soo warm. I breathed in satisfaction, after inhaling her alluring scent.

   I looked up to see Laurel laughing hard. With her phone in her hand. Probably recording. I glared at her.

  "Somebody got jealous" Laurel said in a sing song voice. I knew she did it on purpose.

   "Is that why you came over?" Vanessa asked amusingly.

   "Yes, yes that's why I did. I don't like her touching you like that and did you see the dumb ass ship names?" I pouted. Making Vanessa and Laurel laugh.

    "But you do know that it was just a video right?" Laurel said.

  "Shut up hoe, you did that on purpose and go clear that shit up. She's mine not yours." I said glaring at Laurel, Vanessa smacked my hand telling me to stop it.

   "I already did" she said smiling.
   "When?"

   "Just now" she said handing me her phone. I looked and saw that she did record Vanessa running to me with the caption. 'someone got jelly🤣'

     "I am not jealous" I huffed handing the phone back to her.

    "Yeah sure you're not." She said laughing again.

    "baby go put on you clothes so we can go get Dami from school" I said to Vanessa who was busy with her phone, she nodded and walked out

   "Whipped"I heard Laurel said while pretending to be on her phone. I launched towards her.

  "Vanessa!!!! Your girlfriend is trying to attack me!"  She yelled making me halt.  She laughed out loud.

   "I never knew I would get to see the day. Godddd" she did Chuckling.

   "Oh fuck off" I flipped her off and walked out to look for my girlfriend.

   "Are you done baby?" I asked the fully dressed girl

  "Yes, let's go."

Vanessa' pov:

   We currently at this restaurant. Petra suggested it after we picked Dami up, she said they had really good food.

    We've already made our orders. We're currently waiting for our food.

  "Im going to use the restroom." I said standing up, Petra just waved me off  too engrossed in whatever she and Dami were watching on her phone. I rolled my eyes and left to pee.

   I got into the female restroom and found spitzy from the club and some other girl Telling others to get out. I raised my eyebrow at them and was about to walk past them to one of the stalls when I felt someone held me back.

    "Get your filthy hands off me." I said swatting the bitchs hand away from me.

   I don't know how the fuck she got the confidence to come out of her house with those large dark circles around her eyes. The bitch look like a giant raccoon.

    "I said get out!" She barked

   "Girl, I don't know if you realize this yet. But this place ain't your fucking house so u can't tell me to leave." I said trying to get to the stall so I can fucking pee, but she held me back once again.

  "You're the girl dating petra? The one the just posted right?"

   "Yes I am. Now leave me the fuck alone before I lose it." Spitzy was looking still looking at the floor since I came here.

    "Enjoy whatever u guys got going on now. Because when she gets tired of you, which I'm sure would be pretty soon. She would come back to me. It's always me she comes back to." She said smirking

   "You? Really? It's seems like she also goes back to spitzy over. Because they were practically fucking at the club the other night." I pointed at spitzy who had an horrified look on her face.

  "We weren't fucking you liar!"

   "Why would I lie? You're acting like I didn't see you guys at the club." I walked past the two friends.thus time the bitch didn't stop me.

   I had a loud smack. Haha!! Okay I don't know what is going on out there. But I need to go see it.

   I finished peeing and wiping. I then got out to wash my hand.

    "You're a fucking prostitute, I don't want to ever see you again."  The raccoon said pushing her friend to the floor. Yuck.

  I walked out of the restroom. Leaving them there because I was annoyed. The shit that bitch said did get to me a little so my mood is ruined.

     I walked back to the booth and sat. The food was already here. Dami was already eating. Petra food is untouched. I guess she was waiting for me.

   "What took u so long?"

   "Why don't you go ask your sluts." I said pushing the food.

   "What are you talking about?"

   On cue the two of them got out of the restroom walking towards us.

   "Hey baby" she said stretching her hands to touch petra.

    "Don't you know, you don't stretch your hands over people's food?" Dami said hitting her hand making her withdraw it.

   "What the fuck. Petra! You're just gonna allow this jungle bitch and her child abuse me?" Raccoon said.  I was ready to slap the shit out of her.

  "Don't you ever! Address my wife like that. Do you hear me? Take your dusty self out of my presence before I end you. Right in the middle of this restaurant!" She growled. Making the two hoes scurry away.

   Damn she looks so scary.

   "Im leaving." I said standing up.

   I'm so fucking angry right now. That bitch just ruined my fucking mood.

    Dami was whining about her food to petra. But I paid them no mind. I do not want to be there.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Bride by Design Від Noi

Романтика

50.2K 3K 20
Halfway through her walk, her secretary appeared. Helena stopped to hear what he had to say. My vision for this long awaited day shattered when she t...
45K 1K 31
For a long time, I've always seen couples and wondered when it would be my turn for my gay love story. I wondered about it as I drank my coffee. I be...
22.7K 4K 83
"What's happening?, why are they taking you away? Say something already!! Please say something" I broke down in hot tears as I dragged him trying to...
6.2K 1.2K 22
what happens when the rich and most reserved guy in school falls in love with his sister's best friend that happens to be the new girl in school that...