๐˜๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก๐š - ๐“๐จ๐ค๐ฒ๐จ ๐‘๏ฟฝ...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Koraphina

๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐ฑ ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ------โ™ก------ โ› ๐ผ'๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ~ โ™ช โœ โคต What's the purpos... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

โŠฑ---๐ŸŽ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ’---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ“---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ”---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ•---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ–---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ—---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘---โŠฐ

โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ---โŠฐ

2.5K 173 22
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Koraphina

It was a quiet day in Liyue, the morning sun sprouting from the horizon in the far distance setting a fiery glow over the land of stone. Birds perched themselves atop branches as they were among the first creatures to awaken from the night of slumber, chirping happily at the blessing that the sun rose once again. Most people would still sleep in at this time, only a few hard workers getting up to work and start their days, however mornings where the beams of light would pool in through the windows and settle along their resting bodies were ones to cherish.

And so that's what many at the Wangshuu inn did. With their curtains drawn, they let the sun filter in through the windows to warm their bodies and ease them into a comfortable awakening. In a room located upon the highest floor where none were allowed to disturb, the curtains were similarly drawn.

However, the inhabitant wasn't enjoying the morning to its fullest as other residents were. He didn't find comfort in the morning sun as he shifted around restlessly with the window open.

The boy with short teal and black hair let the soft breeze hit his face, the reality of the weather hitting him and making him feel all too awake no matter how much he wanted this to all be a dream. No matter how much he wanted to deny how his skin warmed from the sun and how the breeze tickled his face and arms, this was a reality he was forced to face. One with the person he'd grown so accustomed to waking up beside no longer with him.

The past mornings he would wake up just like this— in denial. But today, he experienced another feeling. Something that could be described as hope as his intuition was churning his gut, stirring it to tell him something promising would occur today.

And so, Xiao woke up this morning antsy and in an anticipating state. He knew that despite it looking to be a boring and routinely day with a visual glance, he would be proven wrong. Sure, he still woke up with that same empty feeling in his heart, no that wouldn't change until he got closure. But he suddenly felt very much aware, like something he had been waiting for would appear at any moment.

And his gut instinct wouldn't fail him. The moment he felt that familiar sensation of an aura appearing, he knew right away he had company coming to visit him.

"There's news about [ Name ]?"

Xiao's eyes were wide as his arms dropped to his side from previously being folded across his chest, this caught off guard expression making Ganyu quirk an eyebrow upwards. She's used to his cold and composed self, and ever since [ Name ]'s disappearance, she's noticed a different part of him. And she thinks he himself isn't aware of how he's breaking at the seams to reveal this.

Ganyu nodded her head quickly, as restless as he is now ever since she had gotten wind that someone had found something regarding her well-being.

"Yes."

"Well? What is it?" He asked. He attempted to not sound too excited, but it was obvious in his tone as he felt his heart pounding against his ribs, making his head feel light and clouded.

Ganyu shook her head back and forth quickly. She had rushed to the Inn without hesitation to retrieve him so he wouldn't end up hearing the news later than anyone else, leaving no time for herself to see what was found.

"I haven't the slightest idea. Mountain Shaper wants to meet us as soon as possible. I'm assuming it's good news then." Ganyu said with a bit of enthusiasm, her lip curling upwards to show a soft smile to the boy in front of her.

Xiao couldn't help that adrenaline was shooting all throughout him. Never before in his life did his gut twist in such a good way– he knew whatever it was would be a lead to finding her. Without a second thought, he moved, going towards the entrance of the room to retrieve his outdoor shoes with confirmation on where they should be headed.

"Let's go."

——————♡——————

Mt Hulao was rich in minerals and nature. Trees sculpted the mountains and curved towards the sky around it, large geodes of amber rose from the ground, and tall, healthy grass blanketed the pathway. It was blooming with bright colors and seeping with a powerful aura that intimidated those who didn't hold a title of importance.

It was a familiar place, one that held friends, memories, and the grave of someone who is believed to be dead. The last time Xiao came here wasn't long ago– though he would never admit that to anyone. Nor would he allow anyone to see him here.

Because that would be like he was accepting her to be dead when he wasn't. He didn't want people to get the wrong idea, he knew she was okay. And in a moment, Mountain Shaper was going to prove just that.

"Ah, you've made it." Mountain Shaper, the elegant bird Adeptus with orange and brown feathers said as they greeted the two with a bow of their head.

Ganyu and Xiao stood beside one another as they glanced around the mountain before their attention focused onto Mountain Shaper. The soft breeze from the high altitude nipped at their exposed skin, though neither shivered in the slightest as they were warmed with anticipation. There was only one reason they had traveled here, and that was because they were promised news on [ Name ].

Mountain Shaper could tell that neither wanted to indulge in idle talk, even the ever so friendly Ganyu since the information they had promised to give them seemed far more important.

Mountain shaper gestured their head to the box and cloth atop the stone table.

"Those are believed to belong to her."

Ganyu was first to make a move, though Xiao was quickly beside her as they approached the items in intrigue. She walked until her hips nearly touched the edge of the stone table and looked over towards Xiao, who gave her a slight nod of his head to encourage her to proceed. She nodded back before she reached over and grabbed the edge of the silky cloth with her fingertips.

She pulled the cloth, the item sliding against the object underneath it that it served to shadow. What was revealed was a familiar demonic mask that held designs glided along the front in [ Color ] paint. The horns and bared teeth were all intact, and the two immediately recognized it as [ Name ]'s personal mask that aided her in fighting back the pains of karma that would rack her body.

This made Xiao's breath hitch knowing she couldn't fight without it. The pain would simply be unbearable after a period of time, as if pulling her tendons apart like string cheese when she would summon her weapon or use her vision. He hoped wherever she was she would be safe and not need to use any forms of offense for her sake, his own mask clipped to his side suddenly feeling much more of a guilty pleasure.

He exhaled a soft breath before turning his attention to the other item atop the table. The box that laid securely closed, its contents invisible to their eyes.

As Ganyu gently picked up the mask and brought it close to her chest, Xiao reached over towards the box, deciding he would be the one to unveil the second item.

He pressed his finger along the metal latch before flicking it upwards, the clasp hitting against the wooden box with a 'click'. He repeated the action to the second latch as Ganyu diverted her attention from the soft prayer she was whispering under her breath to his actions. Her hands then extended to place the mask back on the table before she folded her hands delicately behind her back.

Every action he made from moving his fingers in the slightest to bending his arm felt as if he were beginning to lose control of his body. Like he was disassociating, he was suddenly looking through a filtered lens while his body moved on its own.

He flipped the lid open and his breath caught in his throat at what was displayed inside. His body dictated his actions and chose to reach forward, scooping the item in the box into his hands with a delicacy one would harbor when holding something incredibly precious to them.

"They were both found in the creek below the mountain where she disappeared." Mountain Shaper informed, though that went ignored to the two's ears as they continued to stare blankly.

It was her vision, no doubt about that. The scratches along the rusted gold carrier were the same as always. He would know; he often polished it for her.

He doesn't know why, but the feeling he had at the start of the day had burst and shattered, scattering away in the cool breeze to become nothing but a thing of the past. What he didn't know was that feeling was hope.

Xiao couldn't hear anyone's words as if they were speaking to him from underwater. The figurative water was glassing over their eyes and filling their lungs, and no matter how much they would attempt for words to erupt from their throats, all that emerged was silent bubbles.

"Xiao—"

Ganyu's voice echoed silently in the distance, heavily muffled and submerged deep into that pool of water.

Xiao's whole body suddenly felt like an oven, heating up to an unbearable degree that he wanted to clutch onto his shirt and tug at it to try and get that feeling away. That's what he wanted to do, however, it was like his mind was disconnected from his body as he struggled to move at all and only continued to hear the distant echo of familiar voices.

"Oh, Adeptus Xiao."

Xiao was barely able to make out what Mountain Shaper said in the similar state of fogginess their voice was drowned in as Ganyu's.

The next part would be much clearer to him, almost making him snap back to reality, but he refused to do so. In the end, he was the cause of this dreadful state he found himself in of not being able to register words or move his body-- because he refused to believe any of this was reality.

Mountain Shaper tilted their head to the side as they stared at the face of the Yaksha in front of them.

"Why must you shed tears?"

Xiao wanted to deny what they pointed out, but he couldn't find the energy in him to move his lips.

Ganyu put a hand on the lower half of her face and made a noise that sounded like a hiccup, her body bouncing as she bit back a crying noise from seeing his expression. Not once has she seen him cry, but now she could tell he was mourning-- not indifferent like she initially thought. And that he was mourning far more vigorously than anyone else.

He was slowly dying from the inside, ripping his heart to shreds piece by piece as a result of the denial. He had never felt such karmatic pain before. And to think it wasn't because of the curse he was put under, but because of the curse on another.

The vision held with the utmost delicacy in his hands was dull and gray, colorless, and hopeless. It was dead, implying its user to be as well.

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

611K 29K 58
you weren't supposed to meet them. you weren't supposed to make friends with them. you weren't supposed to gain feelings for any of them. you were su...
16.3K 798 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
27.7K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) I hope you guys enjoy t...
73.8K 3.1K 24
(Y/n) (L/n) is now an official member of Toman. And she's determined to set things right; Now, it isn't just about her. But with (Y/n) around, the s...