My Life With Ghosts

By _oklin

Jenn grew up loving the paranormal. Her lucky day arrived making her a new paranormal investigator in the sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 9

426 11 0
By _oklin

-At starbucks-
We entered Starbucks, a few fans noticed us. Photos, autographs, fan mail, etc. We got done with the fans and ordered our drinks. Aaron was the first one to order, like always.
"Aaron is such a white girl. " I said giggling.
"You can say that again." Zak said laughing with me.
"My turn." Nick said and order his drink, it didn't take him that long.
"Well that was fast..." I said. I thought Nick liked Starbucks like Aaron , but I guess I'm wrong. I ordered my caramel frappe. Then it was Zak ordering his drink.
"Billy's gonna stop by with Jay at the library. " Nick said.
"Who's Jay? " I asked
" A dude with kind of wavy longish hair." Aaron said.
The worker at Starbucks started giving our drinks. I guess she is a fan because she couldn't stop looking at us. It felt weird, I'm not used to people staring at me everywhere I go. Oh, well. I have to get use to it. We went to the black van and headed to the library to look for our lockdown.
"Coooolll!"I said looking to all the books in the library.
"C'mon let's research on the computers." Zak said.
"Wait there's computers?" I said.
"Jenn, have you ever went to a library before? " Zak asked
"Nope." I said grabbing 3 chapter books.
"C'mon I'll show you around." Zak said pulling me while he was running, showing me everything he knew.
"Those shelfs over there are when you return a book. Over there are the computers and in each row there's a topic for a genre." He said dragging me everywhere.
"Awesome can I check out some books?" I said excited.
"Mam, can you please take care of this books we will be right back. " Zak said to the librarian and took my books.
"Yes sir. " The old lady said and took care of the books.
Zak took me to another part of the library. It was dark.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked.
"You'll see. " he said with a sexy smile.
------------
Where are they going ?? Time to find out... Read Next Chapter...

Vote-Comment

Love yall cx

-steffy *:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.3K 26
Candice Wilson, a friend to Zak, Nick and Aaron AKA the Ghost Adventures Crew, is a little skeptical when it comes to the paranormal, but when things...
38.3K 1K 39
"You are the best person I've ever had in my life." "You're the best in mine." ~~ Allison's life is better than she could have asked for, consideri...
3.4K 113 21
"Bet you didn't see this coming, ha, me either. But here we are and here you are. Are you sitting comfortably? Good. Then we can begin..." Zak and T...
47K 744 22
What happens when Kay moves to Las Vegas for a fresh start? Is a romance about to brew with TV star Zak Bagans? Her haunted past is catching up to he...