My Life With Ghosts

By _oklin

Jenn grew up loving the paranormal. Her lucky day arrived making her a new paranormal investigator in the sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 4

531 14 2
By _oklin

-At the airport-
"Hey! Guys over here!" This guy with a beard and a mohawk said.
"Billy!" Aaron amd Nick said greeting Billy.
"That's Billy" Zak told me.
"What's up Zak!" Billy came and gave Zak a bro hug.
"Hey Billy, this is Jennifer." Zak said pulling me over to him. I din't mind he smells good and being between his arms is comfortable.
"Hey!" I said and shook his hand.
"Hey welcome to the crew Jennifer." Billy welcomed me. "C'mon we better hurry up before we miss our flight."
We passed security and a huge ball of fans. Well for the guys. The guys introduced me to the fans some were confused others were happy that a girl finally joined the crew. And mostly of the fans were just jealous. But thats what you get when you start to get popular. I was happy when some fans took pictures with me and told me I was pretty. One shipped me with Zak and Zak accepted it. Wait... Zak accepted it does this mean he likes me? Nah. Were just co-workers. Anyways his hot! And Im just ugh...
----------------
Any ship names for this two??

Vote-Comment-

Love yall cx

-steffy cx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 744 22
What happens when Kay moves to Las Vegas for a fresh start? Is a romance about to brew with TV star Zak Bagans? Her haunted past is catching up to he...
36.5K 785 22
A GAC romance between two people who's love will be tested as well as their relationship. And unexpected happiness will lead to a tragedy. But with a...
61.2K 1.8K 99
Tracy, a huge Ghost Adventures fan finds herself thrown in the thick of it. Both a passionate relationship and a demonic connection nobody could ever...
885 91 31
Zak Bagans has been loving and living the bachelor life. He has been doing what he loves being on the road with his friends for the über hit series G...