The Smell of Paint

By poison_strwberry

Genevieve is a music major. Who has a desire to be used as a man's toy. Dr. Christen Leon Stone is a new Pro... More

Hiiii!!!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
A/N!
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
52.

51.

1.9K 52 6
By poison_strwberry

Genevieve is now officially transferring to her new school in Paris. It took about a week for her to get a letter back (the transferring process would have taken longer but Christen's friends got her in quickly).

Genevieve has all her stuff packed in boxes, which are now in Christen's home.

Christen isn't selling or renting out his childhood home. He doesn't tell Genevieve why, but he hopes that their kids will know about the house he grew up in. Maybe they will get the chance to grow up there too.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes and no."

Genevieve and Christen are on their way to Genevieve's home. It's the day she tells her parents that she will be moving to another country.

Genevieve doesn't really know how it will end, but she knows that they need to know.

Genevieve looks out the window, lost in her thoughts. She is trying to figure out which way is best to break the news. Pondering in her mind, her leg is bouncing from nervousness.

Christen sees her leg bouncing and knows that she is having a hard time. He told his parents over text that he will be leaving. After a day and a half, they finally replied. Christen knew they wouldn't care and their texts show it.

Christen takes his hand that is closer to Genevieve off the wheel, and grips her thigh. She jumps at the sudden warmth. She turns her head to his hand.

Genevieve bites her lips at the feeling. She feels her stress leave little by little with his touch.

She leans her head on his arm, wanting to be closer to him. She closes her eyes, feeling the warmth of his arm on her cheek. Christen smiles and keeps his eyes on the road to Genevieve's home.

After an hour of driving, they arrive to the single story home with a open pasture. Genevieve looks at the yard and recalls all the times her and her twin brother chased one another. She hopes one day their kids will do the same.

Genevieve looks to Christen and sees he is already looking at her.Genevieve places her hand under his chin and leans over the black leather console— to give him a small but passionate kiss.

She pulls back her lips, and looks deep in his beautiful eyes. Christen lifts his hand and pushes the hair on her face, behind her ear. He leans in to kiss her plump strawberry lips back— but stops when he hears her name being called.

Luckily, the car's windows are tinted. So the family didn't see them possibly turning a kiss— into a whole make-out session.

Genevieve gets out the car and runs to her twin brother, Genesis. Her brother is only 4 minutes older then her, but Genevieve will always be his protector. Genesis is also protective over his sister.

"GenGen! You're home!"

Genevieve and her brother catch each other in a loving hug. They haven't see each other since the holidays. Genevieve's school— well old school,  is an hour away from her parents home.

Genesis isn't in school but he is a makeup artist. He works for a family friend. He specializes in weddings.

Genevieve opens her eyes while hugging her brother and sees her mom and dad, walking out of their forever home.

"Mom! Dad!"

Genevieve breaks her hug and runs to her parents. Giving them a warm embrace. They hug her tightly back, but notice a man talking and shaking hands with their son.

"Genevieve, baby who is the handsome man?"

Genevieve's dad looks at his wife from her saying "handsome". Like Christen, her father is also possessive.

"Handsome. Huh?"

"Diego, you know I'm joking."

Genevieve's mom leans into her daughter's ear.

"I'm not joking at all. Who is he?"

She laughs at her mom. And takes a hold of both of their hands. She pulls them towards her boyfriend. Genevieve can feel her dad pulling back the closer they get to Christen.

Genevieve's dad isn't afraid or intimidated by Christen. He just doesn't like to see his two girls near another man. Especially a handsome one.

Genevieve lets go of their hands and and walks over to Christen. She hugs Christen's waist and he places his hand on her shoulder. Not wanting to look to intimate in front of her parents. But Genevieve's dad still feels jealous at the sight of them together.

"Mom, Dad, this is Christen. My umm Boyfriend."

Christen squeezes Genevieve's shoulder to show her support after she announces their relationship. Her parents look at the two of them—not saying a word.

She opens her mouth to speak again,  but is stopped when Christen steps up to the plate.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hernandez, it's an honor to meet you."

Christen lifts his hand to shake theirs, hoping they will do the same also. Genevieve looks at him with a smile. She looks back to see if their parents will accept his handshake.

Genevieve's mom smiles and takes his hand in hers.

"Aren't you sweet. It's nice to meet you to Christen."

Christen smiles back at Genevieve's mom, seeing that Genevieve has her mom's smile.

Christen and her mom stop their handshake. Christen shifts his body to do the same action for her dad. But Genevieve's dad just stares at him—not moving.

Genevieve's mom rolls her eyes and nudges her husband to shake his hand.

"Diego, If you don't shake his hand."

Genevieve's dad makes a very much "dad noise"and lifts his hand to meet Christen's. Christen smiles seeing that Genevieve has her dad's stubbornness.

"Now, why don't you two come inside. I'm almost down with dinner."

Genevieve's mom takes Christen's arm and pulls him towards their loving home. Genevieve and her dad watch as the two people they love the most—become closer.

Genevieve smiles and looks to her dad. She sees his face doesn't have the same reaction. Genevieve laughs and throws herself on her dad.

"Dadddddd, it's okay."

Genevieve's dad hugs her back and kisses his daughter's head.

"Gen, no man will ever be good enough for my girl."

"But he is close to it dad. You'll see."

Genevieve lets go and walks to her brother who is starring at Christen's car. She pulls Genesis inside, trying to answer all of his burning questions.

Genevieve's dad eventually walks in after seeing that his twins have grown up to be the people he knew they would always be.

——————————————————-

Genevieve and her family are all together, eating the food her mother made.

"Mrs. Hernandez, this is amazing."

Genevieve's mother lets out a little chuckle and her father stops eating to look at his wife.

"Thank you sweetheart. I'm glad you like it. "

The family create small talk and enjoy each other's present. Genevieve's father not so much, but he does let out a few sentences.

"So how did y'all meet?"

Genevieve almost chokes on her food at sudden question from her mom.

"Umm so there is something...I need to talk you guys about. Just hear me out, okay?"

Genesis shifts in his sit, getting ready for the show Genevieve and his parents are about to create. Genesis doesn't know about Christen being her Professor. But the first thought that comes to his head is "sugar daddy".

Christen slides his hand under the table to her thigh, giving each other the touch they both need for support.

"Umm, Christen is my P-Professor. And that's not all. But I won't continue till you are ready."

Christen and Genevieve watch as Genevieve's father's face turns a whole 360, while her mother just looks at the two of them. Genevieve's mom doesn't care who she fells in love with. As long as the fucker does hurt her only daughter.

"I'm ready, are you Diego?"

Genevieve's father turns to his wife and points at Christen.

"You are okay with him dating our daughter!?"

Genevieve's mom turns her head to Christen and looks him up and down. The couple's eyes widen at the eye movement from her mom.

"He looks fit to protect our Genevieve, he seems like he is a good guy, and he looks like he has money to take care of her needs."

Christen's hand moves further up her leg, telling her that he does take care of her needs. Genevieve clears her throat, trying to suppress her heavy breathing. Genevieve is not the type to do anything like this around her parents, but it sure is turning her on. Christen isn't going to do anything extreme since Genevieve has a lot more to tell— but he just couldn't hold back.

Genevieve's father leans back in his chair after to trying to explain why this isn't right. But he doesn't win a lot when it comes to his wife. He just can't look at her and disagree. He never could.

Genevieve takes that as a sign to continue.

"Christen and I have been seeing each other for awhile. I didn't expect to fall for him. Especially for my Professor, but I did. He does treat me good, he respects me, and he protects me. While we were together a student saw us— and well threaten me that if I don't stop seeing Christen, they will go to the school board."

Genevieve's family shifts their bodies hearing that someone threaten their Gen. Genevieve's father doesn't like that she is dating her teacher but he hates that someone threaten his daughter.

"Christen quit his job at the university for us. Mom, Dad, Genesis, Christen got a job in Paris— and asked me to come with him. I'm moving with him to start our future together."

Genevieve's family stares at the two. Move away? They don't want their Genevieve to go so far. They cried when Genevieve moved an hour away for school.

Genevieve's mom is the first to speak.

"What about school?"

"Christen helped me get into a talented and arts school, it's the second best in the country. I got my letter 4 days ago."

Genevieve's mom sits back and thinks about everything while Genesis breaks the silence.

"Paris? For how long?"

"I don't know. We haven't really talked about that."

Her dad looks at his daughter then at Christen.

"You promise me, you will protect her."

Christen meets her father eyes.

"I promise."

After a little bit more of explaining and them asking who threaten her. Genevieve's family has (a little) come to terms with her leaving.

"It's getting late we should probably go."

"Why don't y'all stay over? Y'all can sleep in Genev-"

"NO!"

Genevieve and her father yell at the same time. For different reason of course.

"I know you father's reason but why not Gen?"

Genevieve plays with her fingers thinking about Christen seeing the room she grew up in. It's embarrassing for her. She has so many BTS posters hanging up on the wall.

"Gen? Why can't I see you room? You've seen mine."

Genevieve's dad turns around with a plate of his wife's homemade pie.

"You've been to his house?!"

Genevieve laughs at her father and mother bickering about her going over to his house.

Genevieve looks up to Christen and sees he wants to say something.

"I guess it's fine."

After two more hours of baby photos and embarrassing stories. The family and the couple head to their rooms. Genevieve's dad wants to sleep in the spare room that is across the hall from Genevieve's. But her mom drags him into their room.

"I bet you $10 bucks they gonna fuck."

"I'm not betting against that, I bet they are."

Genevieve and Genesis laugh at their mind link on their parents. After talking and laughing a little more, Genesis says his goodnights and makes his way to his bedroom. Genevieve leads Christen across the house to her room.

Christen admires the surrounding pictures of Genevieve and her family. His home growing up never looked like this. He dreams that one day him and Genevieve's home will be decorated with memories just like her childhood home.

Genevieve stops at the closed door that is her room. She hasn't been in the room since she started school. She would always visit when she can , but she wouldn't stay the night. She feels if she did—she wouldn't want to leave.

Christen wraps his arms around her waist and lowers his head to her shoulder.

"Are you embarrassed?"

Christen whispers in her ear, feeling his breath against her neck. She scoots back move into Christen, needing to feel closer. Christen chuckles and kisses her shoulder. He leans his head away from Genevieve. She whines at the sudden emptiness of his presents.

"Come on, baby. I'm not gonna judge you."

She nods her head and takes the door knob into her hand. She turns it to unlock all her childhood memories.

Genevieve walks in, holding Christen's hand.

Christen smiles at the decor. On the right side of the room is her desk. It has cute fake plants and books that are towered on it. There is a picture frame of her family on the desk as well. Her walls are painted a beautiful blue. And are littered with BTS posters.

Genevieve stands and watches as Christen takes in her room. She feels her face blush at a thought that crosses her mind. Christen turns his head in time to catch her pink color.

Christen walks to Genevieve pulling her in by her waist. She places her hands on his chest at the sudden pull of Christen strength.

"Why are you blushing princess?"

Genevieve looks down, trying her hardest not to look at Christen's eyes. But when she does, she remembers her latest punishment. She turns her head back to him and answers his question.

"I umm never had a g-guy in here b-before"

Christen smiles knowing he is the first guy in here. It makes him happy but yet filled with lust.

Christen takes his hand from her waist and lifts her chin up.

"Baby?"

"Yes?"

Christen leans down to Genevieve's ear and whispers his lustful words.

"Then does that mean I can be the first to please you in your room?"

Genevieve lets out a small moan at the thought of Christen pounding her in the room she grew in up.

"Christen?"

"No, try again."

"Daddy?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I need you."

Christen leans into Genevieve soft lips and kisses her with passion. He wants to start off slow, making Genevieve take in every moment.

He holds onto Genevieve, walking backwards—not breaking the kiss. With a few steps, Genevieve's legs touch the bed and Christen lays them down.

He hovers over his beautiful, heavy breathing Genevieve— and begins to strip her naked. Slowly.

Genevieve sees he is taking his time and wants to tell him to hurry, but the way the atmosphere feels—is as if she is losing her virginity all over again.

Christen stares at Genevieve's thick thighs and spreads them to give him access to her dripping pussy. The moonlight that shines in through the crack of the curtains is making her juices glisten.

"Fuck Genevieve, you are so beautiful."

Genevieve moans at his words, feeling extra sensitive to everything he does and says. Christen can tell she needs to feel something more. So leans his body down and laps his tongue over her throbbing clit.

"Omg! Chris-"

Christen moves back up to Genevieve's face and places his hand over her mouth.

"Baby girl, we are in your parents house. You can't let them know what I am doing to you."

Genevieve nods her head but Christen can still hear how loud her heavy breathing is. He shakes his head at her.

"Genevieve, you aren't gonna be able to hold back your moans. Baby, turn around and lift up your ass for me."

Christen lets go of Genevieve's mouth and sits up to give Genevieve room to turn her body around. Once she does, she feels the cold air hit her now even more exposed pussy—making her moan into her pillow.

Christen lines himself up with Genevieve's pussy and finishes what he started early.

His tongue lapping over her folds and clit— tasting her wet juices that is flowing out of her. Meanwhile, Genevieve's face is deep in the pillow and her hands on the headboard.

Christen sucks, kisses, and licks Genevieve's throbbing pussy. He unbuckles his pants needing to feel relief that is trapping his throbbing dick. He can't hold back anymore as he watches Genevieve twitch.

He pumps his dick a couple of times, while eating Genevieve out with hunger. Genevieve feels herself getting closer with his tongue going deep inside her.

Christen feels her pussy tighten around his tongue, letting him know she is going to cum soon. He pulls his tongue out and sits up.

Genevieve picks up her head from her pillow and turns to look at Christen. She sees his body, every muscle on display for her only to see. Genevieve feels her pussy clinch at the sight.

Christen turns Genevieve fully around so her back is now laying on the bed. He lowers himself and his dick to Genevieve. He rubs his dick on her sensitive clit.

Genevieve moans at the pressure of his dick rubbing against her. Christen and Genevieve look into each other eyes, trying their hardest not wake up the whole house.

Genevieve places her hand on the back of his head and whispers to him.

"Christen, I belong to you."

"God, Genevieve. You drive me insane."

Christen slips his dick into her wet, tight pussy. Instantly, feeling her walls tighten around him when he bottoms out.

Christen thrusts into Genevieve slowly. They look at each other the whole time Christen fucks Genevieve. They both never liked the idea of vanilla sex but having sex only for love to be involved, it never felt better.

"Genevieve, y-you fuck, are the love of my life."

"A-And you are mine. C-Christen please help m-me."

They both feel each other getting closer from the other throbbing. Christen and Genevieve lean their foreheads together—closing their eyes shut, feeling every second of their high together.

Christen feels his cum shot deep into Genevieve and she feels her cum coat his dick.

After feeling their high come down, they look up to each other and laugh at how they just got done having vanilla sex. Christen pulls out and gets up to clean himself and her. But gets stopped when Genevieve pulls him back on the bed.

Genevieve pushes Christen on the bed and hovers over his body. He looks at Genevieve with confusion but also with excitement.

"There is no need to clean up daddy. I'll do it myself.

Genevieve takes in his semi-hard dick in her mouth and begins to "clean him off". Christen grunts at the sight of his dick in her mouth.

"Gen, baby. Don't start something you can't finish."

Genevieve pops his dick of her mouth, seeing his dick is hard once again. And looks up to smile at him.

"I love having vanilla sex with you,  but now I need you to fuck my throat till it hurts."

Christen grabs Genevieve's hair and picks her up off the bed. They stand in her room, next to the bed.

"Aren't you fucking pain slut. Lay you head against the bed."

Genevieve sits on the floor and props her head up to Christen—with her wide mouth open.

"Genevieve it's not my fault if your parents walk in."

Christen and Genevieve spent hours loving each other in many ways. Luckily her parents were fast asleep to hear anything.

A/N: I'm am sadly to say that the next chapter will be the last. But don't worry I will make sure it's a good one and don't forget......THIS WON'T BE MY LAST BOOK!  I already have so many ideas.

Stay safe loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691K 8.9K 46
when a 35 year old professor became obsessed with one of his students . I hope you like it and please vote a long the way , it really helps me write ...
241K 2.7K 20
this is just a smut/lemon filled story for you guys, there will be some fluff at time but it'll be very small bit. The first few chapters will be onl...
71.4K 909 40
*** Nina Levic had yet to discover the depths of her sexuality as a busy college student. With a constant fear of seeming crazy because of her sexua...
67.9K 1.1K 46
An intense two week English 102 assignment pairs you up with your crush, and it's anything but the vanilla studying sessions you imagined. Now that y...