Enchantment high degree favor...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... More

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112

59

64 2 0
By Spinfoxie

    "Qianna!" Gojo Satoru directly forced the super curse spirit towards me.

    The target curse spirit was only ten meters away from me at this time.

    "Jie!" I shouted towards the ground in midair.

    The next second, the giant spell spirit appeared at my feet without warning.

    I used my strength to step on it, and then pushed the knife out of its scabbard.

    Since the proficiency reached 200, I no longer need the assistance of the system to use the breath of thunder, like the body uses the arm, the arm uses the fingers.

    ——As if my body has been run-in with it, and every swing of the knife is hearty.

    Two seconds later, it was accompanied by a sharp breaking wind and the dull sound of the curse spirit landing.

    I put the knife away and landed lightly on the ground.

    ——The mission is successful, and the super curse spirit is eliminated.

    Wutiaowu and Xia Youjie not far away walked towards me.

    "It was five seconds faster than the last time I solved the curse spirit." Gojo Satoru put his hands in his pockets and seemed to be in a good mood.

    I still maintained that landing position, motionless.

    Xia Youjie frowned, "Qianna?" Wujou tore

    off his sunglasses and looked closer at me.

    I was sobbing, still unable to move.

    "Hurry up and help me! I twisted my foot!"

    Gojo Satoru: ? ? ?

    Xia Youjie: ......?

    "So, why do you wear high heels to the mission." Wujo Satoru sat cross-legged next to me.

    And the shoes on my feet have long been taken off and put aside.

    I grinned while rubbing my swollen ankle.

    "I didn't know I was going on a mission before I went out! I was dragged out by you guys, okay?"

    Since they cooperated with them to fight a spell last Christmas, the two DKs suddenly realized that my abilities and theirs are quite complementary. Or if the three of us are together, the efficiency of completing the task will be doubled.

    And the damage on site will be minimized.

    Strange to say, Wutiaowu and Xia Youjie, a mage and a summoner, actually tend to be invincible at a distance.

    It's just that Wutiaowu's innate unlimited spells made him perfect for the shortcomings of melee combat, and Xia Youjie was also a hidden master of physique.

    However, when Wutiaowu and Xia Youjie formed a team, they basically used Wutiaowu as half a melee.

    But if I must say, I am more suitable for close combat than Gojo Satoru, after all, my position may be a melee assassin with Berserker HP.

    So whether it's Wujo Go or Xia Youjie, when I go out on a mission, I feel quite comfortable.

    I don't think there is anything strange about this. When the boss was pushed, the team configuration was filled up, and of course the fight went smoothly.

    That is to say, Nanny Nizi can't just go to high school, otherwise I really think that the four of us can directly choose the Curse Spirit World.

    I put my injured leg on Gojo Satoru's lap, and looked down to rummage through his pocket.

    "Hey, did you only bring lollipops?"

    "Do you think I am Doraemon?"

    "...Let me see what flavor it is."

    "It's grape flavored." Gojo Satoru interjected.

    I grinned and bumped his shoulder: "Yes, my taste is almost as good as mine."

    Xia Youjie was not here, he just went to a nearby store to buy flat shoes for me. After imagining it, I always felt a little uneasy. .

    So I pulled out my phone and started typing to send him a message.

    [Just buy a pair, you know my shoe size. 】 He

    got back to me soon——【Hmm】

    I thought about it with a lollipop in my mouth, and then sent it to him.

    【Want to eat salmon later. ]

    [Good]

    I put down the phone contentedly, and tugged Wutiao Wu's sleeve.

    "I want to drink orange-flavored bozi soda."

    Gojo Satoru tilted his head and glanced at me with candy in his arms, hugged me horizontally, and quickly took me to the vending machine aside.

    "Buy it."

    ? ? ?

    Not this kind of Wu sauce, I mean you go buy it for me, and then I sit there waiting to drink, not for you to resist me like this!

    I held my brows, which were twitching, and tried to take a deep breath to calm down.

    ...Forget it, we've known each other for almost a year, and he has this temper. Good friends shouldn't care about these things.

    After some self-hypnosis, I finally felt better and even commanded him calmly.

    "I can't stretch my hands like this! Change my posture!"

    Bai Mao dk muttered that Qian Na was so troublesome, while holding my shoulders and letting me stand on his vamp.

    "Hey." The toes still hurt a little when they touched the ground.

    I put my hand around his shoulder and said, "Hurry up

    and carry me." Gojo Satoru relied on that he was a whole head taller than me, so he half-supported and half-carried me, and put me on his back.

    I finally managed to buy the bozi soda.

    ...that's good, but it took five minutes longer than usual.

    Exhausted, I immediately put a cold soda bottle against his neck, Wutiaowu instinctively gasped.

    "That's too much."

    "Hee hee." I wrapped my arms around his neck, lying on Wu Tiao Wu's back, shaking my calf proudly.

    "Why did Jie go for so long?"

    "Hmm." Wujo Satoru walked forward with my back.

    After walking about 200 meters, I suddenly heard Xia Youjie's voice.

    He is back.

    With a light blue shopping bag still in my hand, I took a look at it and gave him a thumbs up.

    "It's beautiful." This is the truth, I really didn't expect Xia Youjie's taste in this area to be okay.

    He smiled, and instead of letting me get off Gojo Satoru's back, he squatted halfway, holding my ankles and helping me put on my flat shoes.

    The warm palm was pressed against the slightly cool skin, and I moved a little uncomfortably.

    "I'll do it myself."

    "It's okay, okay." He didn't seem to mind at all.

    Xia Youjie stood up naturally, then turned on her phone and started searching for nearby restaurants.

    "Salmon?"

    "Yeah!"

    After I finished eating, I felt my ankle was much better, and even the redness had subsided.

    Even himself, at this time, he couldn't help but sigh, the magician's recovery ability is really unbelievable.

    Because there is a subway station next to the restaurant where we ate, the three of us simply decided to take the subway back to the high school.

    While waiting for the train at the subway station, Gojo Satoru suddenly asked me, "Aren't you going to upgrade to a spellcaster yet?

    " Reflections of the three of us.

    "It's enough now anyway, don't you tell me not to be too conspicuous?" It's strange to say that in the past six months, it seems that there has been no information error.

    I don't know if the above finally found out in conscience and rectified their intelligence system.

    "Now Qiannai's strength is not bad even among the existing first-level magicians, but you don't need to be as cautious as before." Jie patted my shoulder.

    "It was just me and Wu's guess before."

    "It doesn't matter what happens to this kind of thing." I waved my hand, pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger is good, and once I get to the first level, the probability of contacting those guys at the upper level It must be much bigger than it is now, I don't want it.

    "Well, it's up to you, Qianna is fine now." Wujo Satoru patted my head.

    "That's right, it would be nice if we could always do missions together."

    "I don't want it, you just want to squeeze me."

    As I was talking, the subway came.

    So the conversation ended, and the three of us walked into the carriage together.

    There are quite a lot of people in the subway at this point. As soon as I entered, I was crowded and couldn't help frowning.

    "Sorry."

    Xia Youjie apologized, then put one hand on my back, and the other hand unceremoniously helped me avoid the crowd.

    Gojo Satoru glanced left and right.

    --here.

    He gestured towards Jay.

    Then he took my wrist and walked to the side, Jie supported my shoulder from behind, and I walked in their direction in a confused way.

    Ten seconds later, I stood in the corner of the subway car with my back against the wall.

    The two DKs were standing in front of me facing me, completely isolating me from the crowded environment.

    The two of them were tall enough, like two walls, and when I looked up, all I could see was the familiar black uniform.

    The crowd and noise seemed to fade away in an instant, and they carved out a comfortable triangle for me.

    After I relaxed, I was a little bored again, so I simply took out my phone and randomly found a popular anime, turned it to silent and started watching.

    Gojo Satoru stretched out his hand to support the wall beside my ear, lowered his head and watched the screen playing on my phone with me.

    Xia Youjie wasn't very interested in this, but fortunately he wasn't interested, otherwise Gojo Satoru and I would have passed the station because we were too focused on watching the animation.

    "Let's go on the Ferris wheel tomorrow."

    When Xia Youjie said this, I was holding the arms of two DKs from left to right.

    Although I no longer need to back, I still feel a little throbbing when I walk normally.

    They simply put me in the middle and used it as a human-shaped crutch. As long as I used a little force on my arms, I felt like I was floating on the road, and I didn't need to exert any force on my ankles.

    I always have an illusion in this posture, and I feel like I am the child being carried away.

    "Okay, don't you have assignments tomorrow?"

    "Hmm." Gojo Satoru answered me.

    After Christmas, on Jie's birthday, we also said we were going to take the Ferris wheel, but that day, all the staff were very speechless on a business trip, except for the glass.

    So it came and went, but it never came.

    "Then tomorrow." I smiled.

    Anyway, it's fine. At this time, it shows the benefits of my delay in upgrading to a first-level magician. As a second-level magician, most of my task juniors can help me instead. The original help me top.

    This child has been honest since he was a child, and he will definitely agree without hesitation.

    Jie and Wu kept sending me to the door of the bedroom before leaving together.

    Although the sprained area was almost gone, it was inevitable to be held down by the glass for treatment.

    "Don't worry! In fact, I was almost better when I came back!" I stood up and jumped twice.

    Nitro looked at me helplessly.

    "I knew I wouldn't give you high heels two days ago."

    "No, the shoes are super nice!" I lay on her shoulders, "I like it very much, I'll wear it when I'm not on a mission next time."

    "It's mostly weird . Wu and Jie." I started throwing the blame everywhere.

    "Indeed." Glass quickly agreed with me on this point.

    "By the way, I agreed with Jie and Wu, and we will go to the amusement park and ride the Ferris wheel together after class tomorrow." My eyes were bright.

    Glass was speechless: "I found that you have always been obsessed with this place."

    "...Because I haven't sat down all the time."

    "Okay." Glass finally agreed.

    But in the end we still couldn't make it.

    Because Wutiao Wu and Xia Youjie were suddenly assigned a very important emergency task by the Noctuid teacher in class.

    - Protect the star slurry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.3K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
997K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
504K 31.3K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
4.9K 149 49
Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that favors sons over daughters, how can she i...