Enchantment high degree favor...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... More

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112

58

64 2 0
By Spinfoxie

    The curse spirit was climbing on the Ferris wheel not far away like an octopus.

    ——Several suction cups are constantly varying, seeming to be slow, but in fact they are moving very fast.

    "Where did this come from?" Gojo Satoru was speechless.

    "I really know where to choose." Nitro frowned.

    "The spell spirits who are still working overtime at Christmas really deserve to go to hell." I complained.

    However, Xia Youjie had already taken out his mobile phone and started making calls.

    I have to say that although the information in the magic world is so bad that it looks like an undercover agent sent by the magic spirit, the speed of dealing with such emergencies is still fast enough.

    In less than three minutes, the flow of people around the Ferris wheel began to be effectively evacuated.

    Ten minutes later, the originally lively corner of the amusement park had become empty.

    "What about those people?" I pointed to the tourists who were trapped in the Ferris wheel with blank faces and frightened eyes.

    Because of the curse spirit, the Ferris wheel had been forced to stop and made an overwhelmed creaking sound.

    "Huh? They always have a solution, right." Gojo Satoru pressed his knuckles impatiently, "It's not up to us anyway." ——A moment of

    silence for Mr. Sanwei's hairline.

    Gojo Go and Xia Youjie prepare for a quick battle.

    I put the bear in my hand into Nizi's arms, and as soon as she took it, I slapped her and hugged her.

    "Eh?" Nitro was startled, and put an arm around my neck.

    "I'll take the glass to a safe place first, and I'll come over to turn with you later."

    Wujo Satoru hurried towards the Ferris wheel with Xia Youjie, and threw a sentence.

    "Then you have to be fast enough."

    "Otherwise, I'm afraid you won't even be able to see the way it dissipates."

    - Really arrogant.

    "Nitro, hold tight."

    Since my proficiency in breathing techniques has reached 100%, my explosive power has also reached another level.

    After running forward for about a hundred meters, I stepped down with my right leg, and I held the glass in the air and jumped out directly from the surrounding wall.

    Before leaving, I also paid an [account] by the way.

    Really, these two guys are quite crazy, but if I hadn't put the finishing touches on them, I'm afraid they would have to form a group to go to Teacher Ye Mo's office to punish them for kneeling.

    After I put the glass away from the convenience store outside the playground, I turned around and ran back.

    The eradication process of Xia Youjie and Wutiaowu was not smooth. The curse spirit was not so powerful, but because of its special position, neither of them dared to use too powerful skills.

    Instead, he had to prevent the curse spirit from running away and drag all ordinary people into the water directly.

    Wujo Satoru hated this kind of timid battle the most. He was clearly holding the ultimate move but couldn't let it go.

    Whenever this happens, I can suddenly understand why he always likes to say "the weak are troublesome".

    To a certain extent, those weak non-magic masters who could easily be implicated and lost their lives were indeed incomprehensible existences for Gojo Satoru.

    Xia Youjie was obviously more patient than Wutiaowu, but most of his energy had to be spent on restraining the curse spirit and preventing the Ferris wheel from tipping over.

    As I quickly approached the Ferris wheel, I couldn't help laughing at the two DKs.

    "Jie, cover me." I shouted in the direction of Xia Youjie.

    Obviously he hadn't cooperated before, but Xia Youjie's consistent fighting habits allowed him to give correct and timely cover and assistance very proficiently.

    A giant spell spirit larger than the octopus-shaped spell spirit suddenly appeared above the amusement park.

    ——It effectively concealed my traces, after all, compared to its size, I was like an insignificant ant.

    With a "swoosh", he pulled out a spare curse tool from his bag.

    That's right, I'm such an excellent spellcaster who is always vigilant even when I come to an amusement park for my birthday!

    After realizing this, I suddenly felt a kind of sadness inexplicably - Damn, I seem to have been successfully assimilated by this seriously introverted 996 magic world.

    Sweeping away distracting thoughts, holding my breath and concentrating, while adjusting my breathing and raising my state, I stomped hard on the ground with my left foot.

    "Crack."

    This is the sound of the concrete floor being cracked by me.

    I jumped up all over.

    Xia Youjie withdrew the curse spirit in time, and within a few seconds of putting it back and forth, I quickly narrowed the distance from the Ferris wheel.

    [Breath of Thunder-One Type-Thunderbolt Flash-Six Links]

    I am like a real lightning, tossing and turning in a small area at a speed that ordinary people can't catch.

    By the time I retracted the knife and landed, the octopus-shaped curse spirit had lost all of its legs and limbs in an instant, like a lump of wriggling rotten flesh, smashing to the ground.

    In theory, as a spell spirit, it can regenerate those tentacles.

    But unfortunately, neither Wutiaowu nor Xia Youjie would give it this chance.

    "Wow, Qiannai, you really have a hand." Wujogou, who killed the curse spirit with one move, hooked my shoulders in a refreshing way.

    Xia Youjie also seemed to be in a good mood.

    My tail was lifted to the sky in an instant.

    "I know you admire me very much, so I'll give you a chance to praise me."

    "...Hey, don't be too aggressive."

    "?"

    "Jie! Look at him! Forget it, I decided to give you this opportunity to praise me, remember to behave well." I looked at Xia Youjie expectantly.

    "It's amazing."

    Xia Youjie was a little bit more enlightened than Wutiao Wu, and he opened his mouth to meet me.

    "Hey."

    I felt comfortable.

    "What a pity." I reluctantly glanced in the direction of the Ferris wheel.

    - It seems that I can't sit today.

    "Don't look like that, you can come anytime you want," Gojo Satoru told me indifferently.

    "Well, yes." I suppressed the loss in my heart.

    "It's also good to go back and open gifts!" I quickly coaxed myself.

    "Let's go." He stretched out his hand and pulled the two DKs and walked out of the playground, "The glass must be in a hurry."

    "Gifts, gifts, gifts!" I looked at the three people in front of me expectantly.

    The matter was settled, and the four of us slipped faster than anyone else. As for the ending, it was a matter of auxiliary supervision, and it had nothing to do with us.

    Receiving gifts is the highlight of the day, okay?

    "Happy birthday, Qiannai." Xia Youjie handed me a bag.

    I took it apart without hesitation.

    "Wow ah ah ah ah! Jay! You are an angel!" I hugged his arm and howled.

    "How did you grab it! This collector's edition is gone for a second! I doubt if the official lied to me, he has never actually put it on the shelves!" I couldn't

    even grab it with my hand speed Stuff, shameful and humiliating, this is a questioning of the attributes of my house.

    In fact, Xia Youjie, who received it from someone else at a high price, coughed twice.

    "Luck, maybe the Internet is better that day."

    "Wow, that's great." I took a deep breath while holding the shell.

    "It's so fragrant, it's a unique flavor that only the collector's edition has." The

    other three looked at me speechless: "Hey! There's no special flavor at all."

    Besides, there are also limited editions that I've been eyeing for a long time. Desserts, woo woo woo, I never bought them because it was too difficult to line up.

    It was only mentioned to Xia Youjie once, but he actually remembered it all the time.

    And the glass gave me a bottle of super cute perfume and a whole set of lipsticks.

    When I was shopping with her last time, I wanted to buy something but hesitated to buy it. When I saw it, I almost burst into tears.

    "It looks good, woohoo, I like it so much." I'm going to paint it tomorrow!

    "Go-chan." I moved my shining eyes to Gojo Go-go.

    He looked away a little uncomfortably.

    I was instantly alert, as if smelling something bad.

    "You didn't prepare me for it!"

    "Hey! Am I that kind of person?"

    "...No...." I answered tentatively.

    "...Your tone really makes me think that's what you think." Gojo Satoru took out two boxes from behind with flickering eyes.

    One big and one small.

    I carefully opened the small box on top.

    ——Inside it was a bracelet of very delicate workmanship, and the white chain was dotted with shimmering fine sapphires.

    It was like seeing a gleam of the night sky.

    It was very much in my mind.

    I was surprised and a little surprised at the same time.

    For Gojo Satoru, this is definitely an extraordinary performance, who would have thought that this guy could buy such a gift that looks like a gift!

    "It's so beautiful." I carefully put the chain aside and put it away, then reached out and opened the big box below.

    ——The moment I opened it, I was silent.

    It wasn't just me, Xia Youjie and Nizi, who were sitting next to me, fell into a suspicious silence together.

    "Can you tell me." I gritted my teeth and pointed to the contents of the box.

    "What is this?"

    Wujo Wu asked with a serious face, "What's the matter? Didn't we agree?"

    ? ? ?

    Who told you about it!

    Five Enlightenment!

    Who would give someone a maid outfit on their birthday?

    "Who told you," I retorted loudly, "and no one wants to watch it except you."

    "It's obvious that everyone wants to watch it!" Gojo Satoru was righteous.

    ?

    impossible!

    My trusting eyes turned to Xia Youjie, his expression stiffened and he avoided my sight uncomfortably.

    ... No, Jie, are you assimilated too?

    I turned my head to look at the glass in disbelief.

    She spoke for me with a straight face: "Hey! Don't think I don't know what you two dirty guys are thinking!"

    Well, the glass is still normal.

    I am pleased to think.

    "If Qianna wants to wear it, she will only wear it for me in private!"

    The smile I just unfolded disappeared.

    ——Help, there are uniforms everywhere here!

    After half an hour.

    Gojo Satoru scratched the door outside.

    "Qiannai, you've been in for almost a quarter of an hour!"

    "Yeah! Don't rush!" I sweated profusely and adjusted the apron in front of me, and stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror with a blushing face.

    Say something.

    Gojo Satoru's vision is still okay.

    This dress is very well made and beautifully designed, and it is very expensive at a glance.

    But that doesn't change the fact that this is a maid outfit.

    I may have really lost my head, and I unconsciously did such a shameful thing under the expectant gaze of three pairs.

    Damn, mainly because I really can't refuse Nizi's request!

    Uncomfortably, I used my fingers to smooth out my messy hair from changing clothes. The long-term aesthetic of matching small skirts made me feel like I was missing something.

    After hesitating for a while, I quickly tied two braids in front of the mirror, then interlaced the braids and tied them behind my head.

    - Seems to be a little more energetic.

    It's just that the position on the head seems to be a bit empty.

    I looked left and right, and before I could put the dog headband I bought, I tentatively put it on my head.

    Surprisingly appropriate.

    I carefully turned my skirt around in front of the mirror, then took a deep breath, unscrewed the doorknob and walked out.

    The three people outside the door stared at me without speaking.

    - Does it look weird?

    I was originally in a queasy mood, but when I did this, my mentality collapsed, my shame exploded in an instant, and I subconsciously wanted to withdraw.

    But Gojo Satoru was quick-witted and grasped the doorknob.

    "I'm really dreaming..." Nitro murmured.

    Xia Youjie suddenly turned his head to Wutiaowu and said, "Wu, I apologize for despising your aesthetics." Wutiaowu said blankly

    : "...So it turns out that Qiannai's XP combined with me is even better."

    I : ... You are so weird!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
233K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...