Enchantment high degree favor...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... More

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112

53

71 4 0
By Spinfoxie

    "Nitrogen." I raised my hand and unfolded the list in my hand with a serious expression.

    "Have you confirmed that you have bought everything?"

    "Potatoes, beef, milk, onions..." I immediately raised my hand and questioned, "Is it sweet     onions

    this time?"

Zhong: "It's Sweet Onion this time!"

    "Ok, the alarm is lifted." I breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Cocoa powder, donuts, creamy strawberry cake..." The

    two of us checked everything on the list one by one, and finally I picked up a box of cold fireworks beside my feet and nodded towards the glass.

    "Everything is ready, hurry up."

    I couldn't help stomping my feet. I don't know why it's so cold this winter, and I just don't want to go out. I feel that my joints are freezing and sore when I go out.

    Because my strength is much greater than that of glass, it is natural for me to carry a little more things at this time.

    There were shopping bags hanging from his left and right shoulders, and a huge cardboard box in his hand.

    As soon as I got out of the mall, I was almost blown back by the cold wind blowing in my face.

    "Hey!"

    I grinned.

    With heavy gloves, Glass unscrewed the thermos awkwardly and fed me a mouthful of hot chocolate.

    I barely breathed a sigh of relief, then stretched out my hand and tugged my woolen hat down: "Come on."

    "Come on!"

    Glass and I ran all the way, and finally stopped in front of two bicycles.

    One of the bicycles is bright yellow, and there are two bare-bottomed crayons on the handle.

    Glass couldn't help grinning: "Every time I see your bicycle, it's a mental shock to me."

    "It's so ruthless."

    "Wow, he told me last week that he likes to think that I have good taste, so it can be seen that there is no problem with my aesthetics." I confidently put the suitcase in my hand into the basket in front of the bicycle.

    "He doesn't have a bicycle at all, so he has no right to speak."

    I pretended not to hear, and hung the two shopping bags on the left and right shoulders on the handles respectively, and began to drive dangerously crookedly.

    "Come on, glass, the guy who rides slowly is going to explain why he skipped class with Teacher Ye Mo."

    Glass: ? ? ?

    "Qianna! Wait for me!"

    Tomorrow is the Christmas Eve I've been looking forward to for a long time, and I spent a lot of money to buy apples for everyone.

    Stuffing everything into the refrigerator, I took out colorful ribbons and drew on each apple.

    "You said you want to tie a bow." I looked serious.

    Nitro took off his hat to reveal his red ears: "I don't think so."

    "That's why."

    "Hey."

    "Hehe." I smirked and rubbed over.

    When my eyes moved to the window sill, my originally relaxed mood suddenly became a little lower.

    "What's wrong?" Glass, who was pretending to be angry, touched my face.

    "Is my Endless Summer going to die?" I howled while holding the flowerpot.

    "Well." Glass couldn't help frowning, "It shouldn't be."

    She leaned over and put her head against me.

    Although Nitro and I have taken care of this potted flower as much as possible, it is still faintly showing signs of dryness and decay.

    "Obviously we are following the tutorial for watering and pruning." I frowned a little uneasy, and couldn't help taking a photo of Endless Summer, and then sent it to Seiichi Yukimura.

    The other party didn't say anything, but just pointed out one or two misunderstandings in my daily maintenance, and comforted me by the way, saying that the endless summer does not bloom in winter, but as long as I take good care of it, it will bloom as usual in the late spring of the coming year.

    Let me not have to worry.

    "Is that so?"

    Glass and I, head to head, read the message from Yukimura together.

    "It should be fine." I felt relieved, and while sorting out my frizzy hair due to static electricity, I got up and continued to study how to tie an apple with a bow.

    As a result, a crooked bow was tied to the first apple, and an unfamiliar phone call came in.

    "Hello?"

    My hands kept moving, and the phone was clamped on my shoulder.

    But before I heard a couple of sentences, I couldn't help frowning.

    "I see, I'll go right away."

    Glasses, who was still sitting by the windowsill, turned his head and looked over as soon as he hung up the phone.

    "Is there another mission?"

    "Yeah." I held the apple for a while, wondering if it was because the weather was too cold recently and everyone was in a bad mood, the number of spell spirits surged again.

    "Damn, it's Christmas Eve, why stop." I silently went back to my room to find my curse tool bag.

    "Glass, I'm going to Yokohama."

    "Ah, it seems that Jie is also on a mission there now, why did he arrange for you to go."

    "Who knows." Since I became an official second-level magician some time ago , the number of tasks and the number of business trips have risen sharply.

    So I took the initiative to go and tell Mr. Night Moth, I absolutely don't want to upgrade to a spellcaster.

    Jie and Wu are now first-level magicians, and I think that upgrading to special-level is a recent thing, but the result of becoming stronger is that they are used as beasts by their superiors, and they travel every day to be trapeze.

    I absolutely don't want this kind of life.

    Fortunately, short-term business trips in winter don't require too much luggage, I just put out a satchel easily and quickly.

    Long-term business trips have given me a lot of experience. It only took me more than ten minutes from receiving the news to being able to go out.

    Before I left, I hesitated and stuffed the apple with the twisted bow into the bag.

    "Remember to eat on time, and don't smoke too much." I held Nizi's shoulders down and put her face close to her.

    "I know." Glass hugged my waist and waved goodbye to me.

    "Be careful, Qianna." The

    door slammed shut.

    I don't know how many times I came to Yokohama for business. I was a little curious before, but now I have no interest in the surrounding scenery, and I just want to complete the task quickly.

    The assistant supervisor arranged for me this time was still an old acquaintance, Mr. Yuta Mio.

    He wore a three-piece suit as usual, but because it was winter, he also put on a black coat.

    "Ms. Luye."

    "Mr. Sanwei."

    We greeted each other politely, and he continued to maintain the neat style of the past and announced the information of this mission to me.

    The target of this eradication is a quasi-special spell spirit.

    When I heard this, I couldn't help raising my eyebrows. Although it's not too difficult for me to get a quasi-superior at my current level, I'm just a second-level magician who has just been approved.

    It's a daunting task, though I think so, but I don't actually take it seriously.

    However, when I was in Mr. Sano's car, I couldn't help but ask, "By the way, is Jay also in Yokohama?"

    Mr. Sanwei glanced at me along the rearview mirror. He was a little hesitant, but after hesitating for a while, he still answered my question.

    "He is doing a special-level mission, because the high-level pays more attention, so he doesn't want to be distracted by a quasi-super-level spell."

    You know, although there is no clear standard for the division of spells above the super-level spell, but In fact, the difference in strength between the special and the special can also be very large.

    ——Looking at the level of attention, it is estimated that Jie’s side is a tough battle.

    I frowned worriedly, holding the phone to ask about the situation, but in the end I was worried that it would be self-defeating and put it down a little hesitantly.

    Get your job done first.

    I followed Mitsuo-san to this mission location.

    in a high school.

    "The accident happened in a dance room in the old campus of this school."

    Mr. Sanwei had already set up the [account] in advance.

    "Although it is a campus with relatively small traffic, due to the recent year-end extravaganza in the school, a small number of students have returned to the dance room of the old campus to rehearse the program."

    "As of our closure of the old campus, three students have been missing. ."

    I frowned.

    "I understand." The rich and malicious magic power unabashedly impacted my five senses.

    I closed my eyes, left my luggage in Mr. Mio's car, and walked into the school with the curse bag by myself.

    There are three replacements in the magic tool bag, which are exactly the same.

    Because once I use the breath of thunder, all the magic tools of this level are one-time use for me.

    ...not quite right.

    After my proficiency in [Basic Breathing] reaches 100%, I can use it without interruption, even while sleeping.

    My current cardiopulmonary function is more than ten blocks away from ordinary people, so it is impossible for this kind of situation similar to breathing difficulties to occur.

    The only possibility is that when I entered here, I was already affected by the surrounding environment.

    Out of some caution, I stopped and pulled out the game panel.

    [Character Favorability] Nocturne

    Righteous Path: 55% Wutiao

    Wu: 81%

    Xia Youjie: 79%

    Household Glass: 80%

    ...

    I quickly passed the mission favorability and looked directly at the last favorability value.

    [Current favorability score: 14500]

    Actually, I haven't deliberately brushed the favorability score recently, but the favorability value has been rising inexplicably.

    But there is something strange, that is, Xia Youjie's favorability value was about 79% more than a month ago, but I don't know why, but it didn't go up for a long time.

    But 79% is actually a very high value. Most of the friends that many people meet in their lives will not exceed 70%.

    So I didn't think much about it.

    I looked at the balance of more than 10,000, and finally spent 5,000 favorability points to go to the mall to buy the [Thunder Breath Skill Upgrade Pack X1] that I had been eyeing for a long time.

    After the one-button equipment, I looked at my 85/1000 proficiency and was speechless for a while.

    Because of the pitiful nature of the side effects of Thunder's Breath, and the power of the curse spirit I played recently, it's the same thing. In fact, except for the one on the train, I haven't used it again. It's very cool in every sense. Skill.

    So the proficiency has not increased.

    This upgrade package helped me increase my proficiency a bit, but why can't I just increase it to 100%, and then directly turn off the synchronization rate!

    hateful.

    However, the proficiency that the upgrade package has increased is just incidental. The most important thing is that the upgrade package has brought me a new unlocking skill.

    [Skills currently unlocked: 2/?]

    [Unlocked 1: Breath of Thunder-One Type-Thunderbolt Flash]

    [Unlocked 2: Thunder Breath-One Type-Thunderbolt-Six Links]

    Too late to verify the new The intensity of the skills, I have come to the downstairs of the teaching of the old campus.

    I clenched the curse tool in my hand and walked straight in.

    However, almost the moment I opened the door, the hairs on my body stood up.

    Different from the imagined campus, the space here gives me a dark, humid and extremely depressing feeling.

    I lifted my leg and tried to go inside, only to find that I had been submerged in the freezing cold water at some point.

    The depth of the stagnant water was just below my calf. I suddenly turned my head and found that the door I had entered when I came in was gone.

    It is.

    - The field of birth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 186 118
Alternative Title: 咒术高专的中也小姐 Author: Qian Ciyue Summary: As the king of sheep, Ms. Chuya Nakahara was sent to a new world by her sister who possessed...
6.1K 153 7
'The Musketeers' (BBC series) fanfiction. What can she do when she remembers they can't be together? But she has already fallen for him... And maybe...
486K 10.2K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.4M 179K 50
▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢, 𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢! 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦!!❞ ⤷ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 ...