Our secret

By iheartmypookie

Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know. More

(𝟏🫶🏽)
(𝟐🫶🏽)
(𝟑🫶🏽)
Ig feed🫶🏽
(𝟒🫶🏽)
(𝟓🫶🏽)
(𝟔🫶🏽)
(𝟕🫶🏽)
(𝟖🫶🏽)
(𝟗🫶🏽)
(𝟏𝟎🫶🏽)
(𝟏𝟏🫶🏽)
(𝟏𝟐🫶🏽)
(𝟏𝟑🫶🏽)
(𝟏𝟒🫶🏽)
(𝟏𝟓🫶🏽)
(𝟏𝟔🫶🏽)
(𝟏𝟖🫶🏽)
(𝟏𝟗🫶🏽)
(𝟐𝟎🫶🏽)
(𝟐𝟏🫶🏽)
(𝟐𝟐🫶🏽)
(𝟐𝟑🫶🏽)
(𝟐𝟒🫶🏽)
(𝟐𝟓🫶🏽)
(𝟐𝟔🫶🏽)
(𝟐𝟕🫶🏽)
(𝟐𝟖🫶🏽)
(𝟐𝟗🫶🏽)
(𝟑𝟎🫶🏽)
(𝟑𝟏🫶🏽)
(𝟑𝟐🫶🏽)
(𝟑𝟑🫶🏽)
(𝟑𝟒🫶🏽)
(𝟑𝟓🫶🏽)
(𝟑𝟔🫶🏽)
(𝟑𝟕🫶🏽)
(𝟑𝟖🫶🏽)
(𝟑𝟗🫶🏽)
(𝟒𝟎🫶🏽)
(𝟒𝟏🫶🏽)
(𝟒𝟐🫶🏽)
(𝟒𝟑🫶🏽)
(𝟒𝟒🫶🏽)
(𝟒𝟓🫶🏽)
(𝟒𝟔🫶🏽)
(𝟒𝟕🫶🏽)
(𝟒𝟖🫶🏽)

(𝟏𝟕🫶🏽)

7.8K 179 36
By iheartmypookie

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔
"𝙱𝚛𝚒"
𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

3 days later

"Bestttt you ready" China said to me as I was in my bathroom getting ready, today was graduation day.

"Almost" i said straightening my hair.

"Okay hurry Cus everybody ready" she said.

"Okay"i said.

Today was a really big day for me and China because we finally was done with school , I'm real happy this finally over with Cus I can finally start my career but I wanted my baby to be here with me for this moment so bad but it's okay Imma tell him all about it whenever he wake up.

"Okay I'm ready" i said walkin out the bathroom , out my room down stairs.

"wait y'all take a picture" China momma said, everyone  had met at my house.

"Okay hurry ma dang for we be late" China said.

"Girl hush" her momma said and I laughed.

"Okay come on" i said and me and China started posin by the stairs as my momma , her momma , my brother and the whole crew was takin pictures.

"Y'all big head ass" trig said.

"Boy shut up"i said.

"Exactly" China said.

"Okay come on y'all we gotta leave" i said.

"Alright yall let's go" my momma said then everyone started walking out the door.

............

"Omg I'm so excited"China said.

"Me too Omg " i said as we all sat in the seats waiting for our name to be called , me and China last names was always by each other so that's why we seating by each other Cus they callin us in alphabetical order.

"Bitch feel my heart" China said while grabbin my head puttin it on her chest.

"Dang girl calm down"i said laughing.

"This a big moment man"she said laughin also.

"I wish my man was here to see this" i said.

"it's okay bestie" she said huggin me.

"Yea Imma just tell him all about it whenever he wake up" i said.

"China Chanea" they called out and China got so happy.

"Omg go hoe"i said laughin at her jumpin up and down then she stood up and walked to the stage.

All the administration shook her hand and I heard my momma, her momma, chino, Bryson,trig, Pino, and Chanel all hell her name and shout for her and I also was too.

"Brianna Clark" I heard them call out next and I got up and walked up to the stage.

"Thank you" i said as all the administrators as they shook my hand and I was just smiling enjoying the moment then I looked up in the crowd to see my momma and everyone else pointing at a phone.

"Huh" i said with my lips.

And they all yelled "HE UP" and at first I was confused but then I realized what they meant and I ran off the stage.

"Wait ms Clark your diploma" the principal yelled and I ran back and got it and ran back off.

"Girl why you running"China said as I bumped into her.

"Girl come on my man up" i said.

"Oh shit okay" she said runnin with me.

We went outside to the front of the school where we met my mama and everyone in the front.

"He up for real" i asked Bryson.

"Yea the hospital just called us , they said he keep asking for you"he said.

"Okay let's go see him" i said and everyone got in they cars and we was all on the way to the hospital.

...........

"Hi I'm hear to se—" I was about to say at the front desk lady but then she stopped me.

"Hey Brianna girl I know who you hear for , he finally woke up he keeps asking for you" the lady said.

"Can I go see him"i said.

"Yes go ahead" she said and when she said that I ran to the elevator up to his room.

When I got off the elevator I walk to his room and slowly opened the door peeking in.

"Girl bring yo ass here stop actin scary"I heard dinero say and I just ran in and jumped on him while he layed on the bed.

"Damn hollon baby I'm sore" he said.

"Omg I'm sorry , I missed you so much" i said crying.

"What you crying for" he said laughin at me.

"I don't know" i said still crying as he held me.

I was so happy he woke up, it was like so much worrying was lifted off of me.

"I'm not lettin you go know where no more after you leave this hospital" i said.

"Man what"he said laughin.

"Yup , Cus you scared me I thought I lost you"i said with tears still going down my face.

"Look at me" he said and I looked him in his eyes.

"I'm not goin no where , I can't leave yo pretty ass" he said wipin my eyes and I chuckled.

"Stop cryin" he said and gave Me a kiss and I nodded my head.

"Where everybody at"he asked.

"They in the waiting room, the doctors said you kept askin for me" i said.

"Yea Cus I wanted to see you before anybody else" he said.

"But you can go tell 'em come in" he said.

"Okay" i said getting up and walking out the room to go back down to get everyone.

............

I went and got everyone and we walked in his room.

"Oh shit Nigga you up for real" trig said as he walked in.

"Nah Nigga I was up fa fake"Dinero said back and everyone laughed.

"Man anigga missed you bro" chino said dabbin him up.

"We all missed yo ass" Bryson said.

"The doctors said I was in a coma fa bout almost 2 weeks but it don't even feel like that, it just feel like I went to sleep and woke up" Dinero said.

"So you ain't hear nun I was talkin to you bout" i said.

"Nah what you was sayin"he said.

"I told yo dumb ass he couldn't hear shot you was sayin, her ass came here every day just talkin to you and you ain't hear shit" Bryson said laughing at me.

"Boy shut up" i said.

"She told me he felt her energy and could hear her" China said.

"She told me that shit too" bryson said laughin even harder.

"Omg y'all leave me alone" i said laughing with them.

"Leave my baby alone Boy" my momma said.

"Ok Lemme stop"Bryson said.

"Y'all chill on her, she ain't know" Dinero said.

"Exactly not to much on me the fuck" i said.

"Chanel would've did some shit like that too I'm not gone lie" Pino said laughin.

"Oh most definitely"Chanel said and me and everyone laughed.

"When they said you go come home"Dinero momma said.

"They said I can leave tomorrow if all my tests come back good"he said.

"Okay Imma come get you" i said.

"Nigga don't you got school" he said.

"Oh baby I'm grown grown now i graduated today" i said.

"Oh shit when" he said.

"Today, my diploma in the car"i said.

"Damn bae I'm proud of you" he said.

"Thank you" i said smiling.

"Her ass almost forgot the damn diploma"chino said.

"No Cus that's y'all fault, y'all could've told me when I got off the stage or something" i said.

"What y'all takin bout" Dinero said.

"So technically I was on stage getting the diploma and stuff and they was in the crowd pointing at they phone Cus I guess the doctor was on the phone and they was yellin out he up and it made me run off the stage and almost forget the diploma" i said as everyone laughed at the story.

"Then she bumped into me hard as fuck talkin bout girl come on my man up" China said laughin.

"Oh you graduated too lil gang" Dinero asked.

"Yea" China said.

"That's what's up proud of you too" he said

"appreciate it"China said dabbin him up.

"Pino we gotta go my momma just texted me to come get Layla" Chanel said.

"Alright, I'm glade yo ass woke up gang imma fuck witchu" he said dabbin up Dinero.

"Alright bro love" he said.

"Love" Pino said.

"Okay later everyone" Chanel said walkin out and everyone said bye to them.

After that everyone started talkin and havin a good little moment and tellin Dinero about everything that's been goin on.

.............

"Alright we finna go I gotta go give china her graduation gift" chino said and China giggled.

"Y'all niggas nasty"Dinero said laughing.

"Imma act like I ain't hear that" my momma said.

"Right, these kids a mess" Dinero momma said shakin her head.

"Omg" i said laughing.

"Just chill but aye we out gang" chino said dabbin Dinero up then walkin out.

"I'm finna go to baby momma love you" Dinero momma said hugging him.

"Love you to momma" he said back then she walked out.

"I'm bout to leave to, you leavin with Bryson" my mama asked me.

"Yea cus I ain't bring my car"i said.

"Okay y'all later" she said walkin out and we all said later back.

"Yo ass bet not leave next" Dinero said to me.

"Bae I'm not leavin you shut up" i said laughin and layin on the bed with him.

"Y'all ugly" trig said.

"You one hatin ass nigga" i said back.

"Tell his ass again" dinero said and we all laughed.

"Nah but anigga glade you up for real man , now we can all be partners in crime again" trig said.

"No yall not , he not goin no where no more" i said.

"She just playin" Dinero said.

"Just playin my ass Nigga she got you a leash now" Bryson said.

"On god" trig said laughin.

"Wait Hollon I'm trippin or Bryson know we together and aint trippin" dinero said.

"Oh yea he already knew before we even made it official" i said laughin.

"Oh shit for real" he said.

"Yea Nigga I knew , I should beat you ass but ion wanna put you back to sleep" Bryson said.

"Boy shut up" i said.

"Yea let me stop , anigga cool with it ion care I already talked to bri bout all that"Bryson said.

"Oh alright" Dinero said.

Me ,trig, dinero, and Bryson all was still just talking and enjoying the moment.

My baby was finally up I was so happy now we can officially start this relationship off right.

Y'all don't understand how many days I took me to write this , I kept getting distracted by stupid things😭😭

Any thoughts?

Y'all know Imma fix the errors later.

Okay byeee😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 28 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
199K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
166K 4.9K 44
I can't lose , when I'm with you ❤️💤
5.1K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...