★彡[ʀɪɴɢꜱ 💫 ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ!ꜱᴏɴɪᴄ x ꜰᴇᴍ...

Da __sonikkusbae__

So, this is the Sonic the Hedgehog movie starring him and his best friend... you! You've been friends with So... Altro

💫 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 💫
¹' ᵃ ᶠˡᵃˢʰ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ
²' ᵍʳᵉᵉⁿ ʰⁱˡˡˢ ⁻ ᵐᵒⁿᵗᵃⁿᵃ
³' ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃ ᵈᵒᵘᵇᵗ
⁴' ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵃˢᵉᵇᵃˡˡ ᵖˡᵃʸᵒᶠᶠˢ
⁵' ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵃˢᵉᵇᵃˡˡ ᶜᵃᵗᵃˢᵗʳᵒᵖʰᵉ
⁶' ⁱ ᵇˡᵘᵉ ᵃ ᶠᵘˢᵉ
⁷' ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ⁻ᵒᵘᵗ ˢⁱᵗᵘᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁸' ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳ ᵈʳ. ʳᵒᵇᵒᵗⁿⁱᵏ
⁹' ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ ᶜᵃᵛᵉ // ʰᵉˡˡᵒ ᵐᵘˢʰʳᵒᵒᵐ ᵖˡᵃⁿᵉᵗ.
¹⁰' ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ ʳⁱⁿᵍ⁻ʰᵃⁿᵈᵉᵈ
¹¹' ᴰᵒⁿᵘᵗ ᴸᵒʳᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵀʰᵉ ᵀʷᵒ ᴴᵉᵈᵍᵉʰᵒᵍˢ'
¹²' ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉᵃʳᶜʰ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᴴᵉᵈᵍᵉʰᵒᵍˢ.
¹³. ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵉˢᵗⁱᵐᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ⁿᵒᵗ⁻ˢᵒ⁻ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᶜᵒʷᵃʳᵈ
¹⁴. ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ ᵉˣᵖˡᵃⁱⁿⁱⁿᵍ/ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵃⁱⁿⁱⁿᵍ
¹⁵. ᴰᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ᵀʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ
¹⁷. ᴮᵃʳᵍⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵃ ᴮᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᴾᵃʳᵗʸ
¹⁸. ᴾᵃʳᵗʸ ᴾᵒᵒᵖᵉʳ
¹⁹. ᴿᵘⁿ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵀᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᴴᵒᵗᵉˡ
²⁰. ˡⁱᵉ ᵈᵉᵗᵉᶜᵗᵒʳ ᵒʳ ˢˡʸ ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉˢᵗᵒʳ?
²¹. ᶜᵃʳ ᶜʳᵃˢʰ
²². ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ, ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉˡᵖ, ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᵘᵖ.
²³. ʳᵒᵇᵒᵗⁿⁱᵏ'ˢ ᵈᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ
²⁴. ᵉˣᵖˡᵃⁱⁿᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ʳᵉˢᵗᵒʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ? ᵈᵉᶠⁱⁿⁱᵗᵉˡʸ.
²⁵. ᵀʰᵉ ᴴᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ ᵀʳᵘᵗʰ
²⁶. ᵀʰᵉ ᵗᵃˡᵏ
ᴮᴼᴺᵁˢ: ˢᵒⁿⁱᶜ ᵐᵉᵉᵗˢ ᵖᵘᵖᵖʸ
²⁷. ᴮᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ
²⁸. ˢᵗᵉᵖ ¹: ᴳᵉᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵉᵗ ᶦⁿ

¹⁶. ˢⁿᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵖᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ

580 14 2
Da __sonikkusbae__

"Secrecy is the element of all goodness; even virtue, even beauty is mysterious."

»»--⍟--««
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷6

Tom stood there, the telephone pressed against his ear, the coiled cord stretching out to its limit. Stress etched lines onto his face as he waited anxiously, each passing second feeling like an eternity. The anticipation gnawed at him, the wait dragging on longer than he had anticipated.

"Hello. Green hills police department." A voice, filled with anxiety, finally spoke on the other end of the line.

"Wade, it's me." Tom confidently snapped.

"Hi. I'm so glad that you called." Wade replied out of comfort,

"Uh, so some guys came in asking some questions. Uh, they're a little creepy. Kind of reminded me of the guys from Men in Black, but not as likeable or charming as Will Smith."

Wade informed Tom, prompting him to quickly identify the individual with whom Wade was being held captive on the other end of the phone call."Wait, what kind of questions?" Tom exhorted.

"Um, questions about, terrorism."Wade hesitantly answered, whispering the word "terrorism" so that the people surrounding him would not hear. This only heightened his fear of saying anything else that could potentially offend his captors.

"I told them I've gone ice fishing with Tom. He doesn't know how to make a bomb.
He can't even make bait in the cold."

Wade responded, prompting Tom to pinch his forehead in frustration at Wade's apparent lack of competence in handling the situation.

"All right, Wade. Listen to me. This is really important. Don't tell them that we talked, okay?" Tom ordered immediately, his tone firm and urgent, leaving no room for argument or delay.

"You know, I think they already know." Wade looks at the uninvited guests, his expression shifting to one of alarm.

Wade sits in silence as the professionally suited agents fixate their stares on him, while Dr. Robotnik and Agent Stone also glare at him, their expressions filled with suspicion and intensity.

Dr. Robotnik's movements were swift and aggressive as he instantly lunged forward, his hand snatching the telephone out of Wade's hands with a forceful jerk, leaving Wade startled and bewildered by the suddenness of the action.

"Mr. Wachowski." He remarks unpleasantly.

"Urgh, Tom." Tom's frustration boiled over, his voice tinged with annoyance as he growled out his name, emphasizing each syllable to ensure that his nemesis understood it correctly this time.Dr. Robotnik takes a moment to collect himself, inhaling deeply before he speaks.

"I want you to know that the only other person who ever punched me in the face was the school bully. He hit me in the cafeteria, causing a blunt-force contusion to the soft tissue surrounding my orbital bone. Humiliated me in front of the entire school! And do you know what I did?" Dr. Robotnik finishes with a probing question, his voice carrying a weight of unresolved childhood traumas and experiences, making the atmosphere uncomfortably heavy.

"Uh, I'm assuming that you reported him to the principal's office 'cause that kind of
behaviour is really unacceptable." Tom responds with a retort that considered respect.

"No, I examined the inefficiency of a world where brawn trumped brain and I used technology to resolve that inefficiency." Dr. Robotnik's reply takes on a significantly more aggressive tone, as he delves into his past memories with a harshness that surpasses mere explanation, transforming into a brutal flashback laden with the weight of his childhood traumas.

"The boy ate his meals through a straw, for a year!" Wade stared at Robotnik, shock developed in his eyes as his mouth was scrunched and tightened, possibly terrified by how the bully was dealt with so violently.

 "And I have never lost a fight again," Dr. Robotnik declared grandly, a wicked gleam in his eye.

 "Until today."

"Hey, hooray for me then, huh?"

Tom exclaims, thinking he was the person who had never lost a fight on purpose, feeling satisfied with this fortune that was supposedly his which made him seem victorious.

"No, because you're about to become the bully with the straw!" Dr. Robotnik bellows angrily, while Wade stifles a laugh from behind.

"I'm coming for you,
Mr. Wachowski.

And when I catch you,
I'll--"

*Tom puts the telephone away*

"Hello. Hello?

Hello, hello, hello?"

"I think he actually
hung up, because I
notice the light isn't
on."

"Thank you,
officer brainfart."

Dr. Robotnik retorts the lame insult to Wade.

"If you give me a second, I can get an outside line." Wade offers.

"No. Don't be bothered. You just sit there and be 'u'..."
Dr. Robotnik implied kindly, Wade nodding and smiling of gratitude.

"-'seless'."
He completes the word. A cunning grin lifted on his face as he leaves the room first, along with his colleagues and agents tag after him.

"No one's gonna, erase my memory here?" Wade inquires, his question tinged with foolishness.

"I will tell people about this!" He yells with delight, as the door closes shut.

𝚃𝚘𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 🤠🍩

Being on the call with Dr. Robotnik had left me drained and weary from his incessant chatter. Determined to put an end to the conversation, I hung up the phone decisively, feeling a sense of relief wash over me.Sliding the telephone back into its place, I couldn't help but smirk at the thought of frustrating Robotnik with my abrupt termination of the call. It was sure to piss him off. After all, dealing with his relentless monologues was no small feat. After the call,I decided to grab Sonic and (Y/N) a bunch of snacks. I mean, it wasn't much, the lack of pocket money I retained was concerning. I felt kind of bad for the two. If I saved a little more money, I could've got a proper meal.I couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt for Sonic and (Y/N). Their presence reminded me of the limited resources I had at my disposal, particularly when it came to treating them to a decent meal. Despite my best efforts, my pocket money barely covered the cost of snacks, leaving me with a pang of regret for not being able to provide more for them. 

But hey, snacks are good!

...

Hey, snacks are better than nothing, right? Even if they're not the healthiest choice... I grabbed a couple of crisp packets and a carton of milk from the gas station. It was slim pickings considering the inflated prices, I mean, who in their right mind would pay $4.50 for mac and cheese?Shrugging off the exorbitant options, I made my way back to the car with my modest haul balanced precariously on a flimsy tray. Stepping out of the shelter of the gas station, I headed towards my parked car, eager to share the snacks with Sonic and (Y/N).

"Okay, not exactly the healthiest meal, but..."  I trailed off, looking up from the tray I held, only to find the two hedgehogs missing from both the passenger and driver seats. With a growing sense of concern, I checked the back seats, but there were no signs of the peculiar-looking hedgehogs anywhere.

"Sonic?" I hollered out with potential worry. "(Y/N)?"

I wandered around for a bit, feeling a sense of unease growing within me. As I glanced towards the loud and rowdy bar nearby, a hunch formed in my mind.

"Oh, no," I muttered to myself, realizing where Sonic and (Y/N) might have wandered off to. My gaze lingered on the bar, where the intense crowd seemed to be getting even louder and more animated by the moment.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I exclaimed, hastily leaving the tray on top of the car hood before sprinting towards the bar without a moment's hesitation.

-

★ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 ★

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ❛ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

This may have took me two days, but this chapter really had me inspired. Shout out to for dedicating the author to push harder for her story!

(obrigado pelo apoio !)
Anyways, see you guys in the next one! Bye-bye!

ᴡᴏʀᴅᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ

1279 words.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

20.1K 405 11
Y/n the a/t lived happily in their village until the tribes attacked. Ending up alone, they stumble into Tails the fox, and after saving him, the two...
7.3K 362 18
(SONICX MALE Characters x FEMReader) 15-year-old (Y/N) is a talented girl. 13 years old when they graduated from school, and they have talent in many...
25.5K 395 11
Sonic is hearbroken about his past after finding out Sally was cheating on him.He runs away and meets Amy.He tries to run from his true feelings for...
15K 226 23
What happens when a young hedgehog girl who knows she's destined to meet her hero after reading tarot cards, is saved by a Tall, thick mustached and...