Bunny love story

By lady_hybird

A rise of the guardians fan fic More

Charactor intro
Meeting bunny and sandy
Meeting north
The warren
400years later and a new guardian
Getting jack
Pitch and a sleigh ride
Collecting Teeth
Waking the child (jamie)
Pitch again
Saving easter
Defeating pitch
Leaving and goodbyes
How the story ends(not an authors note)
Authurs note

5years later

2.2K 48 0
By lady_hybird

I ran around the warren looking for bunny and my 5year old Aster.

Me- bunny!

Bunny- what?!

I look over to see my two smiling boys all different colors. I giggled.

Aster- mommy we fail in the pond again.

Me- yea, well how about i go fall in the pond and join you in the colors?

I walked over to the pond and look in. No eggs, good. I acted like a slipped and fall into the pond. I got out and was now like my boys colored in rainbow paint. Aster laugh when he saw me. I took aster from bunny and held him. I nuzzled my nose with his. He laughed and nuzzled back. Bunny held me to him. We heard laughter and looked over. There stood north, jack, sandy, and tooth.

Jack- look the rabbit knows how to have a little fun.

Aster- daddy's always fun.

Bunny- ya got that right ya little ankle- biter.

I laughed.

North- fall in pond did we?

Me- you could say that....hey jack do ya still think I look bad in rainbow?

Jack- oh?

Aster- mommy looks pretty in rainbow. Jack tell mommy she looks pretty in rainbow.

Aster points to me. I laughed at him.

Me- its ok little one. I was only playing. Jack knows i look good in rainbow.

Bunny- ya darn right ya do.

I laughed at bunny and put aster down. He ran over to sandy. Sandy was aster's favorite even if he won't tell it, I know it.

Aster- mommy can i go with sandy tonight?

Me- if it's ok with sandy and your father.

Aster- daddy?

Bunny- if it's ok with mommy, it's ok with me.

Aster- sandy?

Sandy nodded. Aster cheered. We talked and played all day. When night fell everyone left and it was only bunny and I in the warren. As soon as everyone was gone i felt bunny's arms around me. He stood behind me. I giggled. I looked over my shoulder to see him smirking. Oh, no. That's never good.

Me- I'm gonna go to the pond that has the water fall and clean up then I'm going to my bed.

Bunny- that's no fun.

Me- ok, well then bunny, what do you want to do?

Bunny- we could swim.

Me- fine lets go.

I ran from bunny toward the pond with water and not paint. Bunny ran after me and I was laughing. I got to the edge of the pond and was about to jump in when I was caught by bunny.

Bunny- you can't jump in without me.

I laughed.

Me- well then jump.

Bunny jumped and we landed in the water. It was just the right temperature. I giggled and hugged bunny. We washed our fur and dried off. I walked to the house and into bunny and mine's room. I laid down and covered up. I felt bunny lay next to me and wraps his arms around me. I turned over and snuggled into him. I kissed his nose and he kissed me back. I pulled away giggling. After that i fell asleep. I woke up to bunny getting out of bed.

Me- bunny?

Bunny- sandy's back. I'm gonna go get aster, you go back to sleep.

He kissed my forehead and walked out. I closed my eyes but i couldn't sleep. I got up and walked out of the room to see bunny carrying a sleeping aster. Bunny looked up from aster.

Bunny- didn't i tell you to go back to sleep?

I shrugged. I took aster from bunny and walked into aster's room. Bunny followed close behind. I laid aster down and bunny hugged me from behind.

Me- bunny?

Bunny- yeah?

Me- I want another one. Aster needs a sibling.

Bunny- alright.

I look over my shoulder at him and he was smiling. I giggled. I grabbed his hand and went back to our room and laid down. We went back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.6K 20
You live a life of solitude and theft, but you can't complain it's the only life you know. One night, you're taken by five strangers who call themsel...
3.3K 175 35
Even though I've written 4 stories I still have no idea how to write a description. If you've found this book and haven't read pt. 1 and pt.2 then I...
65.8K 1.8K 15
Seraphine was the very first guardian. Manny asked her to not interfere with the dark ages so she was never given the chance to meet the other four g...
1.8K 129 7
|Fantasy AU| |Status: Complete| WARNING: You WILL cringe. (It's still a good read, if I do say so myself) Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, the Easter...