π™ΌπšŠπšπš•πš’ | π™·πš’πšžπš—π™»πš’πš‘π™Έ...

Von HoneyLixie00

"Every piece of me aches for you." -- Being transferred to a new school just before the year started was the... Mehr

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Epilogue | New Beginning
Epilogue II | Matrimony
!Announcement!

25

1.6K 78 67
Von HoneyLixie00

Felix hung up the phone with Chan and turned to me. "We have to meet him at the headmistress' office."

I groaned and rolled my eyes, so much to work over something so inconvenient.

"Hyunjin. Let's go." Felix laced his fingers through mine and tried to tug me off the bed. I unwillingly followed him out of the house, snatching my backpack on the way out the front door.

We walked in silence, Felix held my umbrella open for me and I sneakily stared at him while we walked back towards the school.

Felix held the door open with his leg as he closed the umbrella and shook off the excess water onto the concrete sidewalk.

"We should've just left it alone." I said as I looked up the stairs to see Chan glaring down at Jisung who patiently sat outside the office.

"No. We shouldn't have. You don't know this school. No office to Cheongsan, but he underestimated everyone's needs for drama here."

"Hey." Felix said to Chan, and the older turn to me with a small smile.

"She wants to speak to you first, Hyunjin." Chan said and I looked between the three of them. Jisung sat with his legs crossed, his head turned away from me in an annoyed way.

"Come on." Chan placed his hand on my shoulder and lead me into her office. He stood behind me as I sat down in the seat.

Mrs. Park was seated behind her desk in front of me, her head turned towards me as she typed a few remaining keypads on her keyboard. She paused her work and turned to me fully.

"Mr. Hwang. Nice to see you again. Wish it was better circumstances." She pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose as she stood and pulled out a paper from a filing cabinet.

"Yea." It was the only thing I could muster up to say.

"I've been informed that there are rumors and gossip being spread about you around the school. Now I know students are drama-crazed and sometimes all it is, is just that, but early when my secretary was actually paying attention for once.. she caught something in the hall." She turned her computer to me. A recording the two jocks slamming me into the lockers.

"This was moments before Chan got a call from your friend Felix. What did they say to you?"Mrs. Park mentioned and signaled for Chan to sit too.

"I don't know." I looked down and she clearly knew I was lying.

She leaned back in her chair and raised an eyebrow at me.

"They called me a slut." I huffed and sunk further into the chair.

"Hyunjin, I need you to tell me exactly what you think is going on."

"I honestly don't know, Mrs. Park. I don't even know why." I said, slouching down in the chair.

"Do you feel like this could lead to bullying. Either way, it needs to be stopped before it even comes to a start."

That's almost exactly the way Felix said it. That he wasn't willing to let it go on for more than today.

"I don't know, I've never been involved in this kind of thing before."

"Okay. When did you first hear people talking?"

"This morning, I guess. I just brushed it off and then my chem partner Jungkook... he informed me of what people were saying. Even mentioned reporting it if it got too bad. I don't think it'll last longer than a few days though."

"I expect no less from Jungkook." She smiled and turned to Chan. "Can you excuse us for a moment?"

Chan complied and walked out of the main office.

"Hyunjin. I'm very strict on my no bullying policy. My son Park Jimin, he graduated last year, but he was held with a serious issue of bullying and I didn't know about it for the longest time. When I did find out, he too told me he thought it was just going to last a few days." She paused and pulled her glasses of for a second to wipe the lenses before placing them back on.

"Rumors are just the start, my dear. Don't let yourself be a fool. Protect your image, you're a bright student." She said and then waved her hand. "I'd like to speak to Jisung and Chan now. You may go."

I walked out of the office and Chan automatically took the signal that him and Jisung were wanted in the office.

Felix walked beside me as we walked down the stairs. I expected him to stop and convince me to let him walk me to class, but instead he pulled the main doors right open and gestured for me to walk through them.

When he followed me out, I turned to him with a questioning look. "I'm surprised you're not convincing me to go to class again."

"Yea, well. I have something better. Cheongsan and San are coming over for a bit, if you wouldn't mind being around their obnoxious asses for a bit."

"I don't mind." I cocked my head to the side and smiled.

"Hyunjin, why didn't you tell me about the jocks?" He didn't look at me as he asked, we just walked forward.

"Because instead of walking home right now, you would be getting escorted out of her. I know you enough to know that." I watched my feet as I walked beside him.

"That's not... actually you're probably right." He said, looking at me for a minute. I smiled knowingly at him and he rolled his eyes in a playful manner.

When we got back to the house Cheongsan and San were waiting on the front porch and they walked in with us and to the back of the house towards Felix's room.

San put his arm over my shoulder. "Do we need to start kicking ass for you Hyunjin? I don't mind the extra detention."

I just nervously laughed and looked at Felix as he sat down on his bed. "He won't even let me do anything."

"Damn, Felix. You're letting him boss you around already?" Cheongsan laughed as he sat in the bean bag chair. Felix just shrugged and reached to pull me away from San and sat me on his bed beside him.

"I'm serious though, I will beat some ass for your man Felix." San said, occupying space on the floor.

"He's not my man." Felix said and I looked at him out of the corner of my eye.

"Yet. He's not your man yet." Cheongsan added and stretched out in his little fluff ball of a chair. Felix grabbed a pillow from his bed and chucked it at his head.

"Dude, why are you always choosing violence." San pointed out and laughed as Felix glared at him.

"You haven't seen violence." Felix said with a threatening tone.

"Ooh We're so scared." Cheongsan mocked him and Felix just fell back against the bed and rolled his eyes.

"Fuck off." Felix flipped both of them off with both his hands and even I laughed at it. Felix looked at me from where he laid and pulled me down to his side.

"Okay. On a serious note though.. what are we gonna do? The football team doesn't actually know when to chill the fuck out." San asked, his whole demeanor turning serious.

"Well the only people no one sucks with is us. We could give them the impression that Hyunjin is now part of our group." Cheongsan added.

Felix lifted a finger to point at him. "That's actually smart as hell."

"Why thank you. I'm not a dumbass 5 percent of the time."

"Would you be okay with that?" Felix turned to me and asked. "Being stuck around us all the time."

"I think it'd be great. Y'all aren't anything like what Jisung told me the first day of school."

"That's because appearance and first impression does a lot." San said as he lifted a hand into the air, his fingers forming a peace sign.

"What are we gonna do, we have all day till school gets out now."

"That's true. It's only half way through second period." Cheongsan said. "Felix what do you have in mind?"

"Nap time." He said closing his eyes and wrapping an arm around me. We all laughed at him, but my stomach was currently doing flips because of his embrace.

"So, what? Me and San are stopped to just sleep in the floor or something?" Cheongsan asked.

"Well the bed is occupied, so yea." Felix looked over at him. I peeked over Felix to catch both of them pouting. I smiled and laid my head back down. Felix rolled over to meet my eyes and his snuggled comfortably against his pillow.

His finger curved under my chin as he kissed my lips softly and I melted. He pulled away slowly and closed his eyes. His hand gliding over my side as he placed his arm around me.

"Are you actually taking a nap?" I asked him with a whisper. He nodded and smiled.

I took the moment to study his face, the way his soft hair fell lightly. He had a face so beautifully sculpted and lips perfectly shaped.

My eyes wondered down to his neck, skin marked with black ink peeking from under his shirt. I wondered how I had never noticed it before. Felix had a tattoo.

I wanted to move the fabric, get a better look at it. But I knew it would make him open his eyes and I'd be caught staring again. He'd give me that smirk and I would hide me face in his pillows and he'd hold me tighter, trying to coax me out of my hiding. It's happen to many times in the past 24 hours that i knew the exact routine by heart.

We had so many inches between the two of us, the only part of us touching was his arm he placed over my waist.

He was a fallen Angel in my eyes, disgraced for all the wrong reasons. Or no reason at all except for the simple fact that he was different. He was the beautiful monster of I'd ever seen one.

——

I didn't sleep. Not a single second did I close my eyes, but as he began to shift and wake up. I  pretended. I closed my eyes ever so lightly, resting my face and relaxing all my muscles.

I wonder if he could feel the difference between me sleeping and me being awake. If he could, my body has already ratted me out. He shifted a little, his arm removing from my side. The bed shifted and he sat up. I fake stretched and opened my eyes to see him looking at me.

"Hi." He said, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Hi."

Felix looked over at the two boys that were sleeping on the floor, they were sleeping side by side as both of them stretched out on the floor.

I poked Felix's leg and he looked at me, rubbing the spot in his thigh that I poked.

"Are they?" I pointed to the two of them and Felix tried so hard to hold back laughter.

"No. Not even close. Hyunjin their twins." Felix said, muffling a snort.

"Oh. Oh. I feel stupid now." I said, rubbing my hand over my face. "They don't even look alike though."

"They're fraternal twins. They are also born of two different fathers." He said, as he got up and kicked both of them in the leg. San swatted at him but completely missed. "Guys get up."

He kicked them one more time before Cheongsan finally stretched himself out and sat up from the floor. His eyes drowsy as he forced himself into his feet, pulling San into a sitting position. It only took a few minutes for the both of them to fully wake up.

"That nap was fucking awesome." San said, fully standing. He popped his back and I could swear his soul extended into the heavens.

"It's only one o'clock." Felix said glancing at the time on his phone.

"Really? Damn." Cheongsan said crashing back down into the bean bag chair. "What are we gonna do now?"

"We could get high?" San countered and Felix shook his head.

"Not with Hyunjin here."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Have you ever gotten high before?" Felix turned to me and asked and I shook my head. "Okay then. My statement stands."

"Yea, that's probably a good idea. The shit we get will fuck you up. Definitely not a go to for a first time high." Cheongsan agreed with him and there was no protesting after that.

"I could be the sober babysitter." I shrugged. The twins looked at Felix who just stared at me.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because." He deflected. I turned to the other two and extended my arm towards Felix.

"He just doesn't want you to witness how vulnerable and sweet he gets." San ratted him out and Felix sink down onto the floor, trying to hide away from my view. It didn't work though.

"We aren't getting high." Felix said firmly.

"Okay. Okay." We all gave in and just sighed.

"Bring on the boredom." I said as I collapsed onto the bed.

I noticed Felix turn his head towards me and raised a brow. He placed his hands on the edge of the mattress and pulled himself up. He hovered over me for a second before he spoke.

"Just remember what we're doing tonight."

——

[A/N]

Can we talk about Cheongsan, San and Felix's friendship please? It's so iconic I love them so much.

In the original plot before I rewrote it, they weren't gonna be so chill. But I'm glad I rewrote the plot before posting anymore chapters. I like this better.

Writing is honestly my escape from the world around me especially when it gets so hectic and crazy and fucked up. Im even more glad that I have all my followers and readers here. You guys help me a lot and im thankful for ever single one of you.

Much love,

Cece

Til next update Honeybees 🍯🐝

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.5K 441 12
Felix was struggling in his life economically and relationship-wise. Having a part job as a cafe waiter and working as a stripper at night that doesn...
492K 11.5K 23
"𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝑙𝑒𝑑 π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦π‘π‘œπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑠 𝑖𝑓 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘Žπ‘ π‘˜ 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑦 β„Žπ‘š?" "𝑛-π‘›π‘œ..𝑗𝑒�...
19.2K 774 12
'Hyunjin has always been different in that regard, and Felix is more careful, more mindful around him. As if the stakes are higher. (Felix loves each...
49.7K 1.4K 24
The world sees him as the cold and arrogant guy who always have ways to get things done but on his father's request he need to marry someone in order...