๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง

By ygxbts7__

๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™—๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ More

แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€๊œฑ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ˜บ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

1.8K 74 7
By ygxbts7__

" WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR TODAY'S EVERNING "
(happy & excited)

Present time
Still Yeji Pov

"I'm soooo excited to meet him!!!!!" Kai said.

"ME TOO "

"ME THREE" Beomgyu and Taehyun shouted.

"YAH!!! You all (pointing at maknaes) Don't act over and reveal ourselves in front of yoongi, got it?" Soobin said.

"You don't need to worry, just wait and watch our acting. You guys will be proud " Taehyun said.

"Make sure that we don't regret it " I and Yeonjun said.

"Fine fine " Maknaes said.

"Ok. Now we will go out for a small deal. Itzy will be responsible for evening arrangements and Beomgyu take care of these maknaes, UNDERSTOOD " Yeonjun and Soobin said.

"YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

Meanwhile at University

Yoongi Pov

Here I'm simply walking in the ground because today P.E teacher is absent and even the teacher is absent they still leave us to play. All Girls are left to class telling that they are not interested in playing today.

"What's wrong with them?? What should I do now I should've went with noonas and yuna...... I'm soooooo boreddddd!!!!!!!" Yoongi shouting said.

While I'm taking to myself, I saw that some boys are playing football. I also want to play but I can't not.

Because Noonas don't like it when I talk to boys, they will be like 'you won't understand people's intentions cuz you are innocent '. Noonas are always protective over me and now Yuna is also become like that. I just signed and sat down on bench that was near me and started to watch their football match but not until... Some boys notice me and approached me.

"Hey kiddo!!! What are you doing here?? " One of boys ask.

"Nothing hyung, just watching the game" Yoongi replied.

"Didn't you were excited for football game in the morning and now you are looking sad??" Second boy asked.

"No no I'm not sad, I'm just bored" I replied.

"Bored of what??" Three boy asked.

"I also want to play but can't not" Yoongi said, pouting.

"Awww, what should we do to make this kiddo happy again" Four boy said, while thinking.

"Why don't you come and play with us cutie??" Someone said.

While four hyungs thinking something. Out of nowhere someone called me to play and I became play happy when I saw behind them who was there. It was no one other than Sunghoon hyung.

"Why don't you come and play with us, baby?" Sunghoon hyung asked.

"But hyung, you know about Noonas. What if they scold you" Yoongi said, pouting.

Sunghoon Pov

"I also know that your Noonas are overprotective when it comes to you, but seeing you bored is making me sad, do you want your hyung to be sad " I saying, pouting to make him accept.

"No hyung, What if Noonas came to know about this????" Yoongi said.

"Then don't tell them, Come on my cutie, let's go " Sunghoon said, wink to Yoongi.

"Hyung, how many times I told you to not call me like that " Yoongi said, blushing.

"I'm calling you like that cuz you are cute. Cutie here take this football and try to kick it into the goal correctly without being blocked by goal keeper then I'll come and teach you more " Sunghoon said.

"Hyung, I know about this " Yoongi said.

"Yeah, yeah l know. I just want to make sure about this, okay " Sunghoon said.

After that Yoongi left from here. I first make sure that he gone, then I spoke to the boys.

"What you guys were doing?" Sunghoon asked.

"We just trying to make him cheer " Three boy said.

"But we failed, you succeed!!!! How???" Second boy asked.

"Because he is mine only mine. Don't you dare to go to him again, okay? " Sunghoon said, sternly.

"Ahhh yes yes but why you sound scary, he don't even love you " First boys, mumbled but Sunghoon heard it.

"You guys better shut your mouth before you get admit in hospital" Sunghoon said, angry.

"Ok ok, we won't go to him again " Four boy said.

"AHHHHHHHHH, HYUNG I KICKED THE BALL, YAHHHHHHHHHH " Yoongi shouting said.

We limitically our ears before we deaf
by heard Yoongi shouting. Then He approached me and take my hands in and started to spin around.

'Now I'm 100% HAPPY. He holded my hands, AHHHHHHHHH ' Sunghoon thought.

"Hyung, did you saw how I kicked the ball? It straight went into the net even goal keeper missed it" Yoongi said, proudly.

"Yes cutie, I saw" Sunghoon said.

"Then, hyung come and teach me more and hyungs, why are you still standing here? Come let's play" Yoongi said to boys.

I quickly glares at the boys.

"We are going now kiddo, teacher calling us" boys said.

"Ok, come fast" Yoongi said.

Then nodded and leave.

Few minutes later

While we are playing football, Yoongi didn't notice that the ball moved away slightly, if he kick now that means definitely he will get hurt. I was about to stop him but..........

Author Pov

Yoongi kicked the ball and was about to fall on ground but Sunghoon catched him quickly by holding him waist and neck.

Yoongi Pov

I was about to fall in ground but I didn't feel anything instead I feel someone hands in wrist and neck like they are hugging me, I opened my eyes and see Sunghoon hyung holding me from falling. I saw that Sunghoon hyung starting me for a awhile, so I call him.

Sunghoon Pov

When my hands touched his waist, my mind started to tell, ' don't leave him, hold him tightly ' then I quickly took him into my embrace.

When he opened his eyes , his eyes met mine.... I started to fell for him more and more. I snapped back when he called me.

"Hyung?"

"Yes cutie? Are you still okay? Did you get hurt anywhere" Sunghoon asked.

"I'm fine hyung, btw thanks hyung" Yoongi replied.

"For what??" Sunghoon asked.

"For catching me at time and I'm sorry " Yoongi replied.

"What for?" Sunghoon asked.

"For not kicking the ball. I think I can't learn" Yoongi asked, pouting.

"Don't talk like that cutie, you can do it, fighting!!!!!" Sunghoon said.

"Yeah fighting!!!!!!!!" Yoongi said, happily.

Author Pov

After that Sunghoon taught him. Yoongi learnt it quickly and here Sunghoon was sooo happy because he never had a chance like this before to go close near him cuz always blackpink protective him from boys and girls. While He is pouting, smiling, laughing. Sunghoon fall for him even more and more.

He can't able to control himself for falling for Yoongi. (Who can control, we are all falling for Yoongi)

And Yoongi didn't know about his feelings.

After sometime bell rang then Yoongi bid byes to Sunghoon and left from there and Sunghoon just looking at his disappearing figures and smiling like a idiot.

' I wish you will know that I love you Yoongi '

___________________

Guess who is back???

YESSSSSS, YOUR AUTHOR

After sooooooo many days. Sorry for it. My exams is going on that time. Yesterday my last exams is finish. Just hope I can pass my exams.

And thank you for loving and support this book. It means a lot.

LOVEEEEEE YOUUUUU ALLLLLLL

- How are you all???

- Author-nim ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 421 21
Yoongi has been obsessed with a guy he recently had a one night stand with. what will he do when 2 months later, he finds the guy, but he is holding...
25.9K 966 11
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
8.6K 516 32
"๐ผ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›" "๐‘ค๐’‰๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘๐’‰ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›" ๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘๐’” : ๐‘‰๐‘š๐‘–๐‘› ; ๐‘—๐‘–๐‘›...
39K 1.2K 13
โ™ก Taekook ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ โ˜† Namjin โ™ง Yoonmin