π™ΌπšŠπšπš•πš’ | π™·πš’πšžπš—π™»πš’πš‘π™Έ...

By HoneyLixie00

"Every piece of me aches for you." -- Being transferred to a new school just before the year started was the... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Epilogue | New Beginning
Epilogue II | Matrimony
!Announcement!

22

1.7K 67 102
By HoneyLixie00

I woke up to Felix slightly shaking me. The sun wasn't up yet. I groaned and rolled over, almost falling off the bed but he caught me, wrapping his arm around my waist to pull me back up.

"It's so early." I groaned, my voice was husky and tired.

"I know, but you should probably head back to your room before everyone else wakes up. It's almost 6." He whispered in my ear.

"So?"

"Do you want to get caught in here? In my bedroom?"

"Maybe." I said, not completely thinking as I tried to go back to sleep.

"Hyunjin." He whispered, nudging my ear with his nose. The feeling cause tingles to flow down my spine. He get nuzzling my ear, which eventually lead to him placing kisses from my ear to my shoulder.

"What?" I eventually asked, the kisses were soothing, gentle.

"We both know you don't want to seem in here with me." He said shaking me a little to wake me up, but it didn't work.

"I don't care." I said groaning and rolling around to him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hyunjin." He chuckled. "I think I like tired you better than awake you." He could hear the smile in the way he said it. I just groaned and closed my eyes tight.

His bed was too comfortable to move. Maybe I could fake feeling sick again. I didn't want to leave this spot.

I didn't have the motivation to get up and get dressed and go to a place that wore down my social battery even lower than it should be able to go.

"Let's just say we are sick again." I said.

"It's tempting." He replied, his tone changing the way his words sounded. He kissed my jawline, his hands running down my side and sneaking under shirt. His tongue pressed against my neck and his lips followed right after.

I gripped onto him, pushing myself against him and I felt him smile against my skin.

"Sorry, just needed to wake you up." He said pulling away from me fully and climbed over me and off his bed.

"Asshole." I groaned and rolled over to watch him as he reached into his closet, pulling out pieces of his uniform.

"I know." He looked over his shoulder and smirked at me. It's always that goddamned smirk. "Now go get dressed."

I reluctantly got out of his bed and shuffled towards his door. I looked back at him to see him patiently waiting for me to leave before changing.

How does he expect us to happen if he won't even let me watch him?

I walked out and across the hall to my room. I heard thunder crack across the sky. It was gonna rain again today. I laid out my uniform and the blazer wasn't since I was going to wear a sweater. A school "pride" sweater, though, because that the only things we can wear on campus unless it's a weekend.

I pulled on my pants and the button up, making sure the collar was folded neatly before grabbing the grayish- black crew neck from the closet. I slipped in on and pulled the collar of the button up out and folded it over the crew neck collar. I began making my way over to my window. I opened the curtains and lifted the window open. The breeze was cold on my face but my upper body remained warm.

I slipped on my old pair of converse since honestly matched the vibe and walked out of my bedroom. Chan was coming down the stairs as I left the hall.

"Oh. Morning Hyunjin, you're up early." He said yawning into the palm of his hand and followed me into the kitchen. He opened up the dryer and pulled a pile of clothes into a basket. "Seungmin folded your clothes for you last night. The basket in in the living room."

"Oh. I'll have to thank him then." I said as I opened the fridge.

"Hey. Were you okay last night? You voluntarily hung out with Felix.. I just wanted to-"

"Yea I was fine. Just tired of the constant banter between me and him I guess, wanted to get back on the right foot." I said without looking away, I was in search for food.

"Yea. He told me that. Just wanted to make sure you weren't a hostage." He chuckled. I pulled out a thing of coconut yogurt, maybe we had granola or something to mix in with it. I turned to Chan to ask.

He bent down and lifted the heavy basket, his biceps flexing as he did. Okay, yea. He was definitely attractive but since the whole "I called dibs" incident, I haven't much cared for him.

"Do we have granola or anything I could put in this?" I asked him and he had a thinking look on his face.

"We should. Jisung and Seungmin do that too." He set down the basket and began searching the cabinets for me. "You look cute, by the way. With the crew neck I mean." He gave me a side glance before continuing his shirt.

"Thanks." I gave him a small smile and looked down at the cup of yogurt in my hands. "If you can't find anything, I can eat it plain. I'll just deal with the texture."

"Oh. It's a texture thing?" He asked, turning to me. "Okay, let me check our backup pantry real quick." He rushed over to the corner and pulled the door open and disappeared into the dark of it. The light clicked on, leaving a small glowing trail of little in the slightly dark kitchen.

He came out with a small bag. "Jackpot. There's almonds in this too. Here you go." Chan said as he tossed it to me. I reached out and caught it.

I turned to pull a bowl from the dishwasher, knowing they were clean. Minho always starts it before he goes to bed. I prepared my breakfast and sat down at the table only to realize Chan wasn't in here anymore.

As I ate, the sky outside got a little lighter but not light enough as the sky was still covered with dark storm clouds.

Jeongin walked into the kitchen and flicked on the light, I squinted my eyes for a second before they adjusted.

He jumped a little when he saw me at the table. "Jesus what we're you doing in the fucking dark?" He asked and I just shrugged.

"Okay, you weirdo." He laughed a little and began preparing himself a bowl of cereal. He was dress in the regular blazer uniform.

He looked at me as he sat down beside me. This is the one time I noticed that he didn't have his headphones on him at all.

"No headphones today?" I asked and he smiled.

"Not right now, no."

"Why do you always have them on? What do you listen to?" I asked him and leaned over my bowl of yogurt.

"They were a gift from someone. My brother. The one you painted. They used to be his." He said, his smile fading and I suddenly felt guilty for asking.

"You were close, I assume." I said, looking away.

"Yea. He was the best. He used to replay the same song over and over to annoy me, so mom got him those. But I always knew what he was listening to." Jeongin smiled. "Before he passed, he wanted me to have them. Now I play his song when I get anxious or upset or when I'm really missing him." He shrugged.

"That's.. heartwarming as hell, Jeongin." I said, I could only wish my family was like that with me, close enough to care.

"I guess." He looked at me and shrugged.

"May I ask what the song is?" I asked and he contemplated his answer.

"I think I'll keep that to myself for a while longer." He said, smiling at me.

When we were done with out breakfast, everyone else started coming out of their rooms, waking up and shuffling their way into the kitchen, rubbing their tired eyes.

I rinsed out my bowl and squeezed by them to go brush my teeth. I came face to face with Felix, who reached out and slipped my phone into my hand.

"You left it." He whispered into my ear as he passed me, goosebumps raised on my arms and neck.

I turned around to watch him disappear into the kitchen with the rest of them. I looked at notifications. A ton from Instagram, a few from twitter. Texts messages from Heeseung and... a missed call from mom a few minutes ago?

I quickly called her back, something had to be wrong if she was actually calling me.

"Oh hey darling. You are up."

"Yea sorry I left my phone in my room. What's going on? Why'd you call?"

"Oh jeez. Can a mother not call her son?"

"You're not a typical mom, mom." I rolled my eyes as I entered my bathroom.

"That's true I guess. But the reason for my calling, I know it's not anytime soon, but your father and I won't be in the country for the holidays. Business you know?"

"Okay, I can just stay with the Lee's."

"That is true, yes. But if that plan doesn't work out, I have a back up plan for you to be arranged to stay with you aunt."

"No. I'll stay with Heeseung, mom. No need for a back up. I promise." I said.

"Okay darling. Thank you for understanding, you're a great son. I love you." She hung up the phone without another word and I was stunned. A great son? I love you? The hell has gotten into her?

I brushed my teeth utterly confused as I pulled up Heeseung chat and read his messages.

Dude, you said you'd text me.

Fine. I guess I'll entertain myself.

It's been a whole day? You dead, bro?

That last one was sent this morning. I quickly typed up message, apologizing to him for leaving him on delivered. Then proceed to ask if it was fine if I spend Christmas break with his family.

I got an instant reply.

Thank god. You're alive. And obviously dude, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't kidnap you for Christmas break anyway?

I mentally laughed at his text, rinsing the foam from my mouth and then flossing between my teeth. I never really knew if you were supposed to floss before or after you brush your teeth. I don't think it matters, does it?

I threw the string into the trash and walked back into my bedroom to prepare my school bag.

I grabbed my umbrella from the floor of my closet and walked out into the living room, to see my basket of clothes. Right, thank Seungmin.

I found him amongst the fuss in the kitchen and tapped his shoulder.

"Oh, morning Hyunjin." He smiled as he weaved his way between six other people and I followed him.

"Thank you. For doing my laundry last night, you didn't have to do that." I said and he just shrugged.

"Well, they would've been done either way, Chan wanted to do his laundry. It was either me or him. No need to thank me." He sat down on the couch and pulled a laptop of the coffee table.

I stood there at the end of couch and looked towards the kitchen. The morning laughter was strange to me still.

"You have a cute sense of style, you know." Seungmin continued.

"Thanks." I said, smiling really big. Everyone was all about compliment this morning. I was happy to be on the recieving end of them for once. "You're cute too."

He looked at me with wide eyes. "Yea?" He cocked his head to the side like a puppy would when he's curious.

"Yea. You're adorable." I smiled down as him and his gaze shifted between different emotions.

"Adorable is for children."

"Well you are younger than me." I said.

He rolled his eyes with a smile before turning back to his laptop. "Yea. I am. Does that give me permission to call you hyung?"

There was a tone to his voice that I didn't understand, curiosity mixed with something else.

"If that's what you want to call me." I said, plopping down on the couch next to him.

His fingers paused on the keyboard for a moment as he turned to me. "I want to apologize for the other night. With the group of us. I meant nothing by what I was saying, I want you to know that."

"I know. I understand, friends have pacts, that sort of thing." I just shrugged. "But, please leave me out of whatever y'all got going on. At least for now." I said, holding a smile to reassure him that I wasn't upset.

"Okay. Sound like a deal." He nervously laughed, his eyes landing on someone else. I turned to see Jisung walking into the living room, he didn't look at me as he sat down in the arm chair across from Seungmin.

If he wasn't upset yesterday, he definitely was now.

——

School has me rattled. I wish I could've just been homeschooled at this point. Everyone was screaming their lungs off about homecoming being in two weeks.

And their were occasional times where I actually caught people staring at me, with weird looks. There were a few whispers here and there that I didn't want to pay attention to.

I sat down in my chemistry class, Jungkook was already here.

"Morning." He said to me as I sat down.

"Morning." I laid my head down on the desk, closing my eyes off from the light.

I could hear footsteps pat beside me as someone took a seat at my left. Jisung. I looked up to see him staring forward and noticed Jungkook was staring at him intently.

"Am I allowed to give you a piece of advice?" He asked me and I nodded. "Be careful who you involve yourself with Hyunjin. Not everyone means well." He looked at me before his eyes landed on Jisung again.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"There are whispers in the halls about you. I don't know if it's necessarily my place to tell you. But everyone's saying some shit, and it all started with him." Jungkook whispered, jerking his head slightly towards Jisung. I waited a moment before looking at the person I call a friend.

"Jisung." I whispered across the isle. He looked at me for a split second before looking away. "Jisung!" I whispered a little louder, but this time he ignored me completely.

I turned back to Jungkook. "What's being said?"

"Hyunjin.."

"Jungkook, please tell me? People have been staring at me all morning, I need to know."

He sighed. "A lot of things, it's all different based on what people have heard from others. You're either prude, or you're a slut. It's not my place, Hyunjin. But if anyone says anything to you, directly. Take it to Headmistress." He said as class begun. I felt my heart drop in my chest, as I turned to look over at Jisung who was bent over his chemistry book.

I raised my hand and the teacher called on me. "I'm sorry, but may I be excused for a moment?"

The instructor sighed and waved me out into the hall. I know everyone was watching me as I left, I turned to close the door behind me. Jungkook gave me a worried glance and Jisung...

He was smiling.

——

[A/N]

Have to live a little drama, don't you? It's classic. We will get further down this path later. Hope you are enjoying!

Love y'all! I hope y'all are having a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 516 13
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...
1M 27.8K 63
This is a Stray Kids x Reader story... soulmate au This is fluff I'm gonna try to make this gender neutral so any type of fan can enjoy it. Gonna be...
11.6K 452 12
Felix was struggling in his life economically and relationship-wise. Having a part job as a cafe waiter and working as a stripper at night that doesn...
124K 4.5K 45
Hyunjin opened his eyes as they caught their breath and took in the beauty of Lee Minho sitting over top of him. They stared into each other's eyes f...