Enchantment high degree favor...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... More

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112

49

77 3 0
By Spinfoxie

    "Haiyuan, come here!" I took the hairpin and pried open the window of Teacher Ye Mo's office.

    Carefully put the red polka-dot hairpin back on, I turned into the office, leaned out, and beckoned towards Huiyuan who was standing not far away.

    "Senior sister!" Hui Yuan sneakily touched the corner of the wall and looked at me nervously.

    "Is this really good, I'm fine if I fail."

    He looked like a scared little animal, his ears were about to fall off.

    I waved my hand confidently: "What are you afraid of?"

    Then I ran to the door and knocked on the office door with a specific technique.

    "Boom - boom. boom."

    Five seconds later.

    On the other side of the door, there was a reluctant "Boom."

    It was the Qihai Jianren I sent to the front door to watch the wind.

    A knock means there is no abnormality, everything is business as usual.

    I felt relieved, and immediately rushed to the desk of Mr. Ye Mo to rummage.

    "It's not here, wait, it's this one!"

    I found a paper on the right with "Haihara Yu" written on it.

    ...Don't say it, Haiyuan is a really honest child. He can't write, so he's so sincere and empty, why don't you ask Nanami, he'll definitely be!

    I'm very good at imitating other people's handwriting, probably from my mother's handwriting test when I was a child.

    After looking around for a while, I immediately imitated Haibara's naive round characters and began to help him fill in the papers.

    I had just been writing for about ten minutes, when the office door was suddenly knocked twice in a hurry.

    I shook my hand, and the writing almost didn't fly out.

    This is the code set by Nanami and I, representing the enemy's attack.

    After begging, Teacher Ye Mo is coming back.

    I immediately gave up the text overview question and quickly filled in the multiple-choice questions for him.

    Although my heart is very nervous, my hand is still very stable. Well, I should almost pass the test.

    I put the paper back, and just reached out and tried to cover up the tabletop as it was, when I suddenly heard Qi Hai's slightly tense voice coming from outside the door.

    "Teacher Night Moth."

    "Qihai, are you looking for me?" It was a familiar and serious voice.

    My face froze, and the cold sweat almost didn't flow down.

    "Uh, yes." But Nanami is obviously not very good at lying, and I think he's about to stutter.

    ——In a trance in front of my eyes, it appeared that I was being pressed to write a review.

    It was Haiyuan who cried and wrote with me, but because he couldn't write it, I ended up ghostwriting for him.

    No, this is absolutely not allowed!

    Before I could do anything to save it, a loud bang suddenly came from not far away.

    Then, it was the voice of the nocturnal teacher gnashing her teeth.

    "Wu! Jie! What are you doing!" I realized that I might be really talented, and I could hear the anger from Teacher Ye Mo's footsteps.

    At this critical juncture, Xia Youjie and Wutiaowu didn't know what was going on, but suddenly there was a huge noise and the night moth was led away.

    I quickly took the opportunity to restore the desktop to its original state, and then probed to the window to see that Haiyuan was no longer there.

    What's the matter, he doesn't look like someone who escaped from the battle.

    I walked out the front door in a confused way, and Qi Hai Jianren looked at me blankly.

    "Senior Luye, please don't ask me for this kind of thing next time, I'm really not good at it."

    "Hee hee." I hooked his shoulder.

    "Don't say that, Nanami-chan, if you don't go through this, how can you be considered to have experienced youth."

    And the main reason is to prevent Huiyuan from being devastated by the make-up exam, okay? As a spell master, it is already very hard to perform tasks every day, and I will be dragged again. I went to Teacher Ye Mo to make up lessons, and let no one live.

    I am doing good deeds.

    Qi Hai Jianren was pulled forward by me.

    He endured it, but he still couldn't hold back: "Senior Luye, why are you talking more and more like Senior Wujo recently?"

    My face froze: "No, don't talk nonsense, I will really be angry!"

    He returned my gaze with a calm, silent look.

    Me: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy so sad, I just got Gojo Satoru tonight, it must be because he has been dragging me to accompany him to clear the game recently.

    My oral fetish was influenced by him!

    Nanami and I pretended to be passing by, but in fact we sneaked to the scene of the crime.

    The two culprits over there don't look guilty at all.

    Gojo Satoru: "I'm just practicing Unlimited Art with Jie. It's normal to make some noise."

    Xia Youjie stood beside him with his arms in his arms.

    Although they made a lot of noise, they didn't actually destroy anything at all.

    Haiyuan stood beside Xia Youjie with a worried look on his face. After seeing me coming, he relaxed a little and smiled at me.

    Noticing Ye Mo-sensei's eyes swept towards us, I hurriedly dragged Nanami to run away.

    "We're just passing by, passing by."

    Wutiaowu hooked Xia Youjie's shoulder: "If it's okay, let's go first, Ye Mo-sensei."

    I winked at Huiyuan, who was standing still, and then smiled. He shouted to the serious-looking teacher Yemo: "We are going to prepare for Christmas Eve. Happy Teacher's Day."

    Ye Mo Zheng Dao coughed: "Only half a day off."

    "Cut."

    "I know."

    Christmas Eve was actually three days later, I just made a random excuse to distract Ye Mo's attention.

    But as mentioned, I'm going to buy some decorations and things like that, as well as food and things like that for the day.

    This was the first Christmas Eve we spent together.

    In fact, Xia Youjie and Wutiaowu had just returned from their assignments and were just about to report to Teacher Ye Mo, but they happened to bump into Hui Yuan, who had a guilty face.

    Knowing that I was in the Noctuary Office, maybe it was out of a tacit understanding of skipping classes and going out to play together.

    But they didn't seem to ask about the cause and effect now, Gojo Satoru stretched out his hand from afar and beckoned to me.

    Xia Youjie, who was beside him, also looked very tired, and his eyes were blue.

    I ran towards them.

    "If you don't tell me, I almost forgot about Christmas." Gojo Satoru yawned.

    "Senior songstress will also come this time." I put my index finger against my chin. Senior songstress is a senior from our class. Although it's nice to me and Nizi, I don't like Wu and Jie unexpectedly.

    She often looked at me with a sad face, and repeatedly emphasized that Wutiaowu and Xia Youjie had a nest of snakes and mice, and they were not good things. Don't be deceived by them.

    It made me just nod my head every time.

    Xia Youjie didn't react when he heard the words.

    Wujo Go sneered, he leaned halfway on Xia Youjie, stretched out his hand, took a lollipop out of my pocket, opened it, and put it in his mouth.

    I was so used to it that I took off the scarf around his neck and put it on myself.

    "Borrow it." I threw my own in the dormitory and forgot to take it out. Now my neck is exposed to the air and it's still a little cold.

    "Hmm." Gojo Satoru concentrated on eating candy.

    After putting on the scarf stained with body temperature, I squinted my eyes comfortably and continued.

    "Senior Mingming doesn't know whether to come or not."

    "Unless you send money on the spot, I'll look down on it."

    "That's true." The

    two of them seemed to have not slept for at least three days, and they said a few words to me casually. , went back to the dormitory to make up for sleep.

    Before leaving, Xia Youjie also gave me his gloves, which I accepted immediately and unceremoniously.

    In the end, I took the excited Haibara and the reluctant Nanami to go shopping.

    Hai Yuan's character and I are very in-tune. The two of us walked the entire mall from top to bottom, inside and out, and the last two people were like two freshly baked Christmas trees, with all kinds of bags hanging all over their bodies. .

    Hai Yuan's cheeks were flushed by the cold wind, and he looked at me happily: "Senior, do you have anything else to buy?

    " nodded.

    Qi Hai next to him breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Wait!" My eyes lit up.

    Nankai Jianren held his breath.

    "I'm going to buy another bottle of red wine, you wait for me."

    "Senior, are you still drinking?" Qi Hai couldn't help but ask me.

    "No, it's for a friend who helped me before." I waved my hand with a smile.

    I bought it for Mr. Nakaya in Yokohama.

    Since the last time I sent him a gift, Mr. Zhongya will definitely return the gift whenever he receives my package, which made me unable to send him something again.

    A new type of perpetual motion machine appeared.

    However, Mr. Zhongye is a very gentleman with good taste, and every time he gives me something that suits my heart.

    Nanami looked helplessly at the shape of the two of us covered in shopping bags, and finally transferred more than half of my bags to himself.

    "Thank you Nanami-chan!"

    "I told you not to call me that!"

    Hee hee.

    Maybe he's right, I seem to be a little bit assimilated by Gojo Satoru recently.

    I ended up choosing a hat and a nice looking bottle of red wine for Mr. Nakaya.

    He should like it, I don't think so.

    After shopping, I walked out of the mall refreshed.

    "What do you want to eat, Senior Sister invites you to eat." I waved my hand, showing that I was rich.

    - Yes, I'm giving out bonuses again.

    "As long as the seniors choose, I like to eat." Hai Yuan is really a good boy, I have never seen anyone who is less picky than him, he simply loves food.

    "Hey. Then let's go eat your favorite curry rice."

    "Okay, okay." Haiyuan responded positively.

    Nankai Jianren followed us, looking like he didn't want to express his opinion.

    "Den~DenDen~" I started to hum the inexplicable song I made up.

    I don't know why every time I'm with Haibara, I just let go.

    Maybe because no matter what I do, he looks adored, and his round eyes are looking at you wholeheartedly, which is very easy to make people swell.

    ——Like a dog hook like a golden retriever, in short, the type that says I love humans all over the body.

    The three of us passed by an outdoor children's playground.

    A few children were playing with the sand with plastic shovels. Maybe it was too much trouble. One of the little boys with a big head raised his hand and the sand flew in my direction.

    Hai Yuan subconsciously stood in front of me.

    Nanami, who was walking behind me, raised his arms, and the shopping bag perfectly blocked the rising gravel.

    I turned my head to look, but found a familiar figure.

    Megumi was sitting on a swing at the back, her eyes looking down, wondering what she was thinking.

    A little girl with braids next to her held a cotton candy to talk to him, but he ignored it.

    "Xiaohui?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 186 118
Alternative Title: 咒术高专的中也小姐 Author: Qian Ciyue Summary: As the king of sheep, Ms. Chuya Nakahara was sent to a new world by her sister who possessed...
663K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
48.1K 841 20
Cover editing by;Gemi_baby (art belongs to Alielerart) A book about how Miko and Ei created life to their wonderful child, after Miko experienced som...