Enchantment high degree favor...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... More

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112

47

74 4 0
By Spinfoxie

    In the end, we found a nearby drugstore and helped Megumin take care of the wound on his calf a little.

    Fortunately, the injury was not deep.

    I carefully applied the potion, and finally put a Band-Aid on it.

    "Okay." I clapped my hands with a smile.

    "So naive." Hui turned his head uncomfortably, revealing slightly red ears.

    I didn't care, I patted his head.

    "Brother and sister will take you home."

    Hui turned his head, he was silent for a while, then jumped out of the chair and walked out without saying a word.

    "This kid is really not cute." Wujo Satoru rubbed his hair and put down the phone.

    He was calling Xia Youjie just now. After all, it took us too long to buy a cake.

    "Xiaohui still blushes, how cute. You are definitely not much cuter than Xiaohui at your age." I ran on him mercilessly.

    "Bullshit, I'm cute at any age."

    "Ouch."

    "...Qianna, your wings are stiff." The

    little figure in front of him stopped, and he turned to look at me, with a bulging face with baby fat. drum.

    "...I didn't blush."

    ​​"Pfft." Gojo Satoru and I couldn't hold back.

    "Hey!" Hui was about to become angry.

    I hurriedly shut up and threw Gojo Satoru's hand away from my cheek.

    "Okay, okay, you can rest assured when I send you home." I smiled and held Megumin's hand.

    Gojo Satoru casually walked beside me.

    Hui's house is not far from here. After walking for about ten minutes, he stopped and shook my hand.

    "Xiaohui's house is here." I squatted down and looked at him.

    The boy nodded.

    Although he said so, Hui did not leave immediately, he stood silently for a while, and said awkwardly.

    "Thank you."

    [Fuhei Hui Favorability Turned On]

    [Current Favorability: 22%]

    Hey, this surname seems a bit familiar, I recalled it, and it seems that it is the same surname as Shi Erjun.

    But I didn't think about it, the same last name is a very normal thing.

    "You're welcome, I'm very happy to be able to help you, go home." I waved at him.

    Kei nodded, turned her head and ran for two steps, and then reluctantly turned her head and dropped two inaudible words in the direction of Gojo Satoru.

    "... Thank you."

    "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha." Looking at the little figure away, I couldn't help laughing.

    Gojo Satoru: "Are you laughing at me? Qianna."

    "Yes."

    "Your cake is confiscated."

    Me:  …*&%@!

    You bastard Gojo Satoru, I advise you to put down the hostages for me now and let me go free!

    With such an episode, by the time Gojo Satoru and I returned to the izakaya, dinner was almost turned into a supper.

    Glass had been waiting until he was about to vomit, and even Xia Youjie looked numb.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, baby!" I went over and hugged the glass first.

    Then pitifully took Jay's arm.

    "Today's treat for me, you can order whatever you want."

    Xia Youjie poured a cup of tea for me: "Has someone sent it home?"

    "Yeah." I nodded, let go of his arm, sat across from him, and reached out to flip through the menu.

    "I'm thirsty." I drank the water in the teacup in one breath.

     "Are you going to watch a   movie after eating?"    

 "Squeeze to death." I complained and continued the topic just now, "The four of us can have a midnight show."     

" Okay." Glass thought for a while, "What are you looking at?" Go back early, what is our slogan!"     

"Never return at night!" Gojo Satoru was the first to respond positively.     

"That's right." I gave him a high-five.     

"After reading it, go back over the wall." Xia Youjie looked at us with her chin propped up.     

I thought for a while, but Mr. Ye Mo actually turned a blind eye to us most of the time, so there should be no problem.     

"It's settled then." I said.    

 However, there are not many movies in the evening, there are only two in total.    

 One is a horror and horror, the monster on the poster is not as scary as the curse spirit we see on weekdays, first pass.    

 And then there's a classic love movie.     

...how to put it, it doesn't feel like the style of the four of us.     

Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie went to buy popcorn and coke. I stood at the ticket booth with a glass in my hand.     

"Look which one..."     

Glass shrugged indifferently: "It's almost the same."     

Also, after all, going to the cinema to watch a movie is just a reasonable excuse for me to eat popcorn.    

 "Then the romance movie is good."     

I bought four tickets directly.

    This movie is quite famous, so I can watch it this time.

    Xia Youjie has no objection to the movie to watch. Gojo Satoru is the same as me. The most important thing when watching a movie is whether the popcorn tastes good, not whether the movie looks good or not.

    At this point, it will be so boring that we are the only ones watching the movie. It is the most fun to watch a movie. You can even complain while watching it without worrying about disturbing other people.

    With soothing and moving music, the movie begins.

    The four of us each held a popcorn bucket and quietly started watching a movie.

    Of course it wasn't completely quiet, after all, Gojo Satoru and I never stopped eating popcorn.

    "Speaking of which, today's kid." Wujo Satoru's sudden remark startled me.

    "He has the talent of a magician, but he has not awakened the magic yet." He casually said amazing words.

    "Huh?" I reached out to steal Xia Youjie's popcorn and stopped in mid-air.

    "Why didn't you tell me earlier."

    "It's not an important thing, after all, it's so small."

    I tilted my head and thought, "That's right."

    Then I was relieved to continue stealing Xia Youjie's popcorn.

    Gojo Satoru sneered when he saw it: "Don't eat you, you're all fat."

    My hands froze for the second time.

    I seem to have heard a terrible word ahead of me.

    "I'll give you a chance to say it again." I said calmly.

    "You're getting fat."

    Gojou, your head is very iron.

    "Impossible!" I was furious.

    "Ha? Qiannai, are you questioning my eyesight? You are definitely fat."

    "...It's cold and the clothes are thicker!" I struggled to death.

    "The weak deceive themselves, are you weak?"

    Me:......I

    can't believe that your 37-degree lips can spit out such cold words.

    Holding my bucket of popcorn, I felt an unprecedented sadness so sudden that I had to eat another double-caramel popcorn for relief.

    Well, it really works, and it's really comfortable.

    "Am I really fat?"

    Nitro took a sip of Coke: "How come, you listen to Wu

    's nonsense." Wujo Wu took off his sunglasses and glanced at me seriously, and asserted: "Even if I am fat, Jie must also see it. It's gone."

    Xia Youjie, who was inexplicably pulled into the battle situation: ...?

    I turned around and looked closely at Xia Youjie's eyes: "Jie, am I fat? Tell the truth."

    Xia Youjie said stiffly, "...No."

    "?" Wujou stretched out his hand He grabbed my waist. "It's rough."

    Me: . . . Broken down, friends.

    "Jie, you must give me an accurate word today!" I shook Wu Tiao Wu's arm and reached out to carry Xia Youjie's hand on my lower abdomen.

    "Is it fat? Is it thick?" I looked expectantly.

    Xia Youjie: ...

    He didn't speak, his ears were red.

    Glass put down the popcorn in his hand and made an angry voice: "You know that Qiannai people are stupid, and you still take advantage of the fire, right!"

    Xia Youjie: ... Wutiaowu

    : Hee hee.

    I:? Who is stupid, even the glass must make it clear to me!

    At the end of the movie, we don't know what the movie is about.

    In the first half, we had a heated discussion on whether I was fat or not and whether I was stupid or not. After the war finally subsided a little, I fell asleep directly in the second half of the movie.

    To be precise, all four of us slept in the dark at the cinema.

    too tired.

    Whether it's Wu or Jie, or even Nizi and I, it's been a long time since we slept a full sleep.

    The curse spirit seems to be inexhaustible, and the sporadic time spent together has become our only habitat.

    When the ending song of the movie sounded, I was awakened and opened my eyes in a daze.

    "Are the male lead and female lead together?"

    I leaned on Xia Youjie's shoulder in the mournful singing and asked vaguely.

    He probably didn't watch it either, and was using his mobile phone to search for the ending of the movie.

    "...they separated in the end."

    Is that right? I pouted, but luckily I didn't look at it, otherwise I devote myself to it for two hours. As a result, you told me that the hero and heroine were not together, and I would definitely send a blade!

    "However, some people on the Internet analyzed that it was an open ending."

    "They will meet again at the end of the time gap."

    "Oh." I yawned nonchalantly and rubbed my eyes.

    "Go back." Xia Youjie took a popcorn from my hair.

    "Hmm." I rubbed the uniform fabric on his shoulder, but still didn't move.

    The high school uniform fabric is a bit rough, but it feels a little comfortable when rubbing against the skin.

    I couldn't help rubbing it again.

    Xia Youjie gave a low smile: "Do you want me to carry you back?"

    I straightened up a little embarrassed: "I'm not sleepy."

    After speaking, I couldn't help but yawn again.

    To hide the embarrassment, I went to pull Gojo Satoru, who was sleeping soundly next to him.

    "Get up, Mr. Night Moth has given you a mission." I whispered a demon.

    Gojo Satoru woke up instantly.

    "Hahahahahahahaha." Who told you to call me fat!

    Slightly slightly.

    Gojo Satoru stared blankly at the screen for a while after being woken up, then he pressed his eyebrows and asked me in a hoarse voice, "What's the ending?" Well

    , no one watched the movie, right?

    "Together, together." I directly beautified the ending.

    "Cut, it's really a cliché."

    Gojo Satoru returned to his usual appearance.

    I was too lazy to pay attention to him, so I passed his hand that squeezed the glass.

    "Get up, we're going back."

    Nitro stood up in a daze, leaning on my shoulders weakly: "Go back, I'm going back, I'm going to sleep."

    "By the way, what is the end of the movie?"

    " It's a very happy ending." I smiled and put my face close to her.

    "Well, that's really good." Nitro nodded.

    The four of us returned to high school in the moonlight.

    Don't expect the height of the wall to stop four conjurers.

    When I finally got back to the dormitory, I took a quick shower and then lay on the bed.

    Before going to bed, my phone made a "ding dong" sound.

    It should be a short message, I thought confusedly.

    Then turned over and went straight to sleep.

    "Boom-boom-" is the sound of my phone vibrating.

    I frowned impatiently and covered my face with the quilt.

    I don't know how long it rang, but the caller seemed to finally give up.

    My furrowed brows spread, and I quickly fell back into sleep.

    When I woke up again, it was almost noon.

    When I got up and brushed my teeth, I suddenly remembered the phone in my sleep, and quickly grabbed my phone and glanced at it.

    [Missed Call 2: Noctuary Teacher]

    One is at eight in the morning, and the other is at nine.

    I didn't get two calls that I took for granted.

    I was startled and almost swallowed the foam in my mouth.

    In addition to this, there is a short message sent at more than one o'clock last night.

    [Qianna, the new classmates of the next class will arrive in Tokyo at noon tomorrow, please pick them up. 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 11.2K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
663K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
4.9K 149 49
Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that favors sons over daughters, how can she i...