Sleeping With The Enemy (Harr...

By BritishBums

Jane Hendricks and Harry Styles were arch enemies. Not JUST enemies, but it was just completely hate between... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 *TEASER*
Chapter 23 *continues*
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
TO BE DELETED
Chapter 33 + APRIL FOOLS!!!!! LOL
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 *LAST CHAPTER*
Epilogue
Author's Note & Acknowledgements

Chapter 12

572K 6.9K 1.7K
By BritishBums

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 12:

-Harry's POV-

As I fluttered my eyes open, the events that happened last night immediately came back into mind.

I looked down to the small body cuddled to my chest as she had her arms wrapped around me.

I smiled. Somehow, I missed this.. I missed having these intimate moments with Jane.

I've only felt this was around one single person, and that was Anna. But Jane? How could she ever take her place?

Nobody can ever take her place.. But suddenly, I was just starting to become hesitant about all this.

The more she hates me, it's like the more I want to annoy her. It's obvious it works the other way round too, but that's just me.

"Jane." I whispered softly, stroking the hair out of her face.

"No." She says simply, shaking her head.

"No?" I say disbelievingly.

"No." Jane says again as I smirked.

"I.. Can I ask you something?" I bit my lower lip, staring at the wall.

"Mmm." Jane hummed with a sigh as she sat up.

I grinned, completely amused by the girl in front of me.

"What?" She asked groggily, with a shrug as she shrugged.

"Nothing, you're just so cute."

"Cute?" Jane cocked an eyebrow. "I am not cute." She crossed her arms.

"No you aren't. My mistake." I shook my head. "You're more."

She gasped, stopping me before I could make out with her.

"What?" I asked.

"Err, nope. Morning breath." Jane talked through a hand in front of her mouth.

"I don't care, just kiss me." I smirked.

"No, I swear, Styles. Don't you come any closer."

I snuck a peck on her cheek, as Jane narrowed her eyes.

"Let me at least go get ready first." She pleaded.

I groaned. "I just want a kiss."

"No! I mean.. No. My breath stinks. Let me go brush my teeth, shower, and throw some make up on."

"You don't need that disgusting things."

"I don't need a shower?" Jane gasped sarcastically.

"No! You know what I mean."

"Harry, I'm a girl who can't live without her cosmetics. I thought you would've known that already."

"No. No I didn't." I sighed.

Oh well. It's what girls want to hear, so why not say it.

"Give me half an hour." Jane smiled, rising up from the bed.

"You know, I can shower with you." I winked, my eyes not keeping off of her naked body.

Rolling her eyes, she walked off.

Behind that, I just knew she was smiling.. I loved the smiling Jane. Actually, I loved all these different sides of her.

-Jane's POV-

I breathed out, running my fingers through my wavy and bi polar hair.

Honestly, I was smiling. But truly inside, I was frowning and vomitting every single time I said any 'kind' words to him.

I jumped slightly with an abrupt knock on my door once I was about to step into the shower.

"Changed your mind, love?" That low and somehow seducing voice spoke behind the door.

I grit my teeth, closing my eyes in annoyance. "No, I'm good." I talked in that pretty voice.

I hear him humming teasingly, me rolling my eyes as I made a face, turning the shower on.

The hot water immediately ran down me, my fingers running through my hair as the water seemed to wash the pain from last night away.

However, it was all worth it. I knew I'd be getting that revenge I seeked. And finally, I'd be the one having that last laugh.

Even though I knew that I'd be getting that revenge, I still wouldn't have gotten over it. I couldn't just forget what he did to me so easily. It might seem like I'm so tough, but truly, I'm just like every weak and insecure girl that you see.

I was about to pick the soap up, when I find another body quickly climb in, snaking his arms around my waist.

My eyes widened. I literally was just feeling his part on me. Now that isn't really fun.

"Harry." I breathed out.

"Sorry, you're door was unlocked, and I was tempted." Even though I couldn't see him, I still know him enough to know that he still had that pervertive smirk plastered on his face.

Do you think he'll ever change? Nope, that isn't possible for a guy like Harry.

I mentally face palmed. How could I forget to lock the fucking door?

Harry's lips found their way to my neck as we both stood under the shower.

I closed my eyes, unpleasantness spreading my body. Disgusting..

I had to keep reminding myself to play the part. Every single time he touched me, I just wanted to slap him straight in the face and kick him in the balls.

Forcing myself, I twirled around, as I crashed my lips onto his.

A grunt left his lips, as our chests were pressed against each others.

My hands found their way, ravelled in his curls. Somehow, the kiss continued as it got messier by the second.

We both pulled away, completely breathless. I was panting as of now, as I turned off the water.

"Jane."

"Mhm."

"Did you regret anything?"

The question had me taken aback, as I looked up at him, his curls having water drip from the ends.

Yes. I regret everything. I regret ever seeing him again in the first place. I hate him.. I hate Harry Styles through everything I do.

I shook my head, naturally lying. Like the way he did to me.. He lied to me, like it didn't even matter. I was afraid, nothing ever mattered to him. "N-no..Harry, I'm sorry." My heart fluttered at my own lie, my palms starting to sweat even though I was fairly wet.

"Babe, you don't need to apologize for anything." He says sternly. "I want you to know that I'm sorry for the past.''

Yeah, sure he is. All he wants is the V under the covers, if yuh know what I mean.

I nodded, my mind straining me from strangling the curly haired boy in front of me.

"It's..It's okay." I whispered, my voice shaking ever so slightly.

The kiss was just as bittersweet. I mean, just for me. To Harry it was all sweet.

Bitter, because I was PDA-ing the enemy. And sweet, because.. I missed having a guy all to myself. I haven't had a serious relationship in years. Harry was the one who kept me patient, waiting for Mr. Prince Charming to come. And sweet, because I finally had Styles under my control. It felt amazing.

Who knows, it may just be another few years before I find someone. Who knows anything about that stupid thing people call "love" these days. Surely, I don't. And most definitely not Harry.

My phone started ringing from the bathroom counter as I glared at Harry.

Giving him a last long peck on the lips, he grinned, as I faked another smile.

Nailed it.

I stepped out of the shower, wiping my hands over the first thing I could find, which was the wall.

Harry laughed, making me roll my eyes as I answered the call, leaving the bathroom.

Walking into the walk in closet, where I was positive nobody could hear me, I quickly spoke.

"Hey Ho Eleanor." I say in a posh accent. The only reason we say hey ho, is only because when we're happy. And oh I am so happy.

"What happened to you last night?" She asked seriously.

"I.. I left."

"Yeah I know." She chuckled. "Speaking of the obvious, are we Jane?" El laughed.

"Whatever. But, what?" I asked.

"You left little Nialler worried!" El was cooing.

"Oh my gosh! Rats, I forgot to tell him.''

"Don't worry. He'll live." She goes.

"But now what is important.. Harry. Harry Styles."

"Uhh.. What about him." I shrugged.

"Where is he? Is he with you?"

"Yeah, yep he is."

"Well.. I hope you didn't forget?" Her voice trailed.

"Forget what?" I questioned, very much clueless.

I heard his footsteps, me becoming a bit more frantic.

El groaned. "We're going to my photoshoot! And your first photoshoot as well!"

"Oh! Yeah! I totally spaced! It's just that, a lot's been going on." I gestured, my eyes scanning my closet.

"You mind telling me?" She said immpatiently.

Harry was now at the closet door, curiously looking at me.

I gave him a smile, as I pressed the phone to my ear.

"Say why don't you pick me and Harry up. I'll talk to you later, huh? I'll be getting dressed.''

"Well mmkay, just----"

I quickly hung up, not letting El finish. I was afraid Harry would hear something he wasn't supposed to. And I didn't want to spoil my little plan.

"Soo where are we off to?" He crookedly smiled.

"El's photoshoot. I'm going to."

"Oh. Oh really?" He rose his eyebrows, walking up to me.

I nodded.

Harry pulled me towards him, his arms tightly wrapped around my waist as my back was once again to his front.

"Then I can't wait to see your sexy ass up there." He growled in my ear, making me just shudder.

Dickhead.

_________________________________________

A/N:

Hope you liked it??

Tehehe, weh hey!

lol, I don't have much to say.. Soo..

Umm.. This is acca-awkward... Ahah!

Have a great day!

And vote and comment to make my night! It encourages me to update faster! ^_^

-BritishBums xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118M 1.6M 66
"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at like 3 in the morning. "Please." I rolled...
2.3K 156 42
Alanis and Harry are living their best lives at the hottest skate park in Venice Beach, circa 1998. Between the concerts, parties, drugs, alcohol, fr...
9.5K 228 40
"There are people I no longer want to associate with, by that I mean I don't want to sit in hour long lessons with certain people staring at me and m...
3K 44 10
Naya Jones is a beautiful girl, wanted by many. She thinks she has everything, a boyfriend, friends and going out all the time. But when that one day...