Once upon a playboy ✓ (Spin-O...

Galing kay Sanju_sharma

When did you go on a vacation? And where have you gone for a vacation? And for how many days you have been on... Higit pa

Disclaimer
Introduction
Story starts
Prologue
Hero
What to do??
Will reading
Deal
Solution
Time for vacation
First week
Second week
Anxious
Picnic??
Camp
His first painting
A new friend
Blissful days
How to meet again??
Date night
She is.....
Where is she?
Blind trust
The dreadful day
The bitter truth
The morning after
In a blink.....
Come with me
Back to Seattle
A new family
Our little moments
Michael's office
Date night
Lazy day
Breaking news
Her first step
Couple??
Another breaking
A chaos
She left
Family time
Dear Michael
Dear Martin
Suffocating
I love you
I need to do
The interview
My woman is a ......
After effects
I'm back
Proposal
Wedding
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Sebastian and Adrienne

Yours

130 16 8
Galing kay Sanju_sharma

Standing on my balcony, I let the cool breeze caress me. It felt so soothing for my physical body but not for my mental state. Landon said right. I myself started inviting changes into my life but why should these changes need to be so complicated? Why can't they be small?

A knock on the door interrupted me and I turned around to find Nina at the threshold. I gestured her to come in. She came in and flopped on the couch while I sat at the edge of the bed. 

"Mark and Matt have some work here. So they are here." She said and I nodded. I really don't know why they are here and even though I wanted to ask, I felt that it would be rude.

"I wanted to see you. So I tagged along." She said and I again nodded.

"Where is Mia?" She asked suddenly and I was surprised with her question. 

I looked at her in surprise. I hadn't thought she would be concerned about that.

"She… she… is not here." I said looking down at my fingers.

"Then where is she?" She asked and I released a deep sigh.

"Somewhere. Where there isn't any chaos around her." I said and I myself felt difficult to hear my voice. It is laced with so much pain. 

"I… it's ok." She said and I remained silent. Silence streached for another few minutes before it got disturbed by her throat clearing, "I have something to give you." 

I looked up at her in confusion.

"Wait a moment." Saying that she exited the room and came back after a minute with a small bag in her hands. Looks like it's a laptop bag.

"This is for you." She said, placing the bag on the bed beside me.

"What is this?" I asked, eyeing the bag.

She sighed heavily, "This… belongs to your father. And now to you." 

I shook my head, "I don't want anything, Nina."

"Don't reject this Michael. You are the rightful person to receive this."

I shook my head vigorously, "I don't want anything. I don't even want those shares. I'll transfer them to Mark and Matthew. That's what I told him too. I don't….."

"Michael…" she said a bit authoritatively, cutting me off and placing a hand on my shoulder.

Looking at her who is having some serious expression, for the first time I felt like I was a 5 year old kid and was caught by my mother doing mischief.

"This." She stressed, "Belongs to you. Not Mark. Not Matt. Only you." She said all the while stressing the word you.

I have no other option but to accept.

"Whatever you do with this, is your choice but I suggest you to see this." She said again authoritatively. 

I just nodded.

She then moved her hand from my shoulder and placed it in top of my head, caressing me. For once I wanted to lean into her touch but I stopped myself.

I never met Nina before. Even when I left my dad, I left him without meeting his other family but since the moment I saw her, I only felt gentleness in her.

"Everything will calm down soon." She said soothingly and that felt like honey to my wounds.

"And you will bring Mia back." She said and my heart broke. Will I bring her? Will she come with me?

_____

"Be careful. Take care of your health." Nina said and I nodded.

They are returning back to their place. All four of us stood at the elevator waiting for it to come up. 

Mark hugged me, surprising me and I had no choice but to wrap my arm around him, "I thought to meet Mia." He whispered in my ear.

After him Matt too enveloped me in a manly hug, "Mia is so beautiful." He whispered. Yeah, my Little is the most beautiful woman in the world. 

"If not you….. can I have a chance with her?" He whispered again making my blood boil.

"Don't you dare." I hissed and he laughed out loud making my eardrums burst.

"Don't tease him." Nina swatted his back and he released me.

The elevator graced us with its appearance and they all hurried inside.

I stood there untill the door closed blocking them from my vision but my brain got stuck on Matthew's words. 

If not me… then is anyone hitting her? Has she found anyone? It's already been a month since she has gone. How is she? Is she safe?

I do know where she is because I blackmailed Sanju and Seb to not show my face again if they won't reveal my Little's address. So they had no other option to tell me where exactly she is. I wanted to go there and drag ger with me but I stopped myself. What if I bring her back and everything will become a mess again?

I have no idea what more this media wants? Even after a month of all these why haven't they calmed down? Why they are digging still. Trying to find out where Mia is? Yes. They got to know that Mia isn't here. So, they are searching her and thanks to Thomas, Robert's PI, her location won't be disclosed.

Sighing, I went inside my flat and my eyes immediately went to the room which has been untouched since the last month.

I slowly walked into the room and was greeted by the mess. Mess that my Little created. All her brushes, pencils, papers, which she calls them her weapons, were scattered everywhere. Chuckling, I slowly picked up everything and started arranging them neatly. I took the papers and opened the drawer of her small study table to stuff them inside. 

That's when I noticed a book in the drawer. Its actually a drawing book. 

Being curious, I opened the book and found a drawing. It's not just plain drawing but she even coloured it. The background of the drawing is again a night and in the woods. Moon is peeking through the trees illuminating the woods. A little girl has fallen flat on the ground and a little boy is on top of her, supporting himself with his hands on the ground.

When I looked at it in concentration and understood it, my heart stopped. 

It's not just some plain drawing. It's our first meet. Our first meet in that woods where I stumbled upon her. 

She captured our first meet with her eyes and printed it on this paper with her own hands. 

I flipped the page and saw another one. 

A little girl and boy were walking on the road at night. The boy has some bags in his hands.

I flipped again.

The little girl is standing at the threshold of the door, while the boy stood in front of her. Only the back of the girl is visible.

I flipped again.

The little boy and girl were seated on the ground in the woods, staring at the moon. A small picninc basket beside them.

I flipped again.

The little boy and girl were seated on a rock in the woods, laughing.

I kept on flipping through the pages and got stunned looking at each drawing.

The little boy and girl were in a shop filled with paintings. 

The little boy and girl were playing with a puppy.

The little boy and girl, sat on a mountain rock, both of them in each other's arms. 

The little boy and girl were in a room filled with candles, dancing.

The little boy and girl were standing on a patio, girl is crying and boy stood there cupping her face with his little hands.

I then reached a final drawing. 

The little boy and girl were sharing a kiss in the rain.

All these were not just memories for her. More than that. Suddenly I started feeling suffocated. I raced out of the room and into my balcony for fresh air. Clutching the drawing book right in my hands, I hugged it to my chest. Looking up at the moon, I finally let my tears fall which I have been holding up all these days. 

Come back, Mia. Come back to me. 

I cried looking up at the moon, hoping that the moon which brought us together will carry this message to her.

                                                                      *--------*

Unknowing to him, Mia, on the other part of the world too is looking at the moon, hoping it will bring a message from the love of her life.

_________

So, I'm back again with another chapter. I don't know whether you guys are eager or not but I'm very much eager to update .....

How is the chapter???

His father has left something for Mike. What more has he left??

Don't forget to share your views....

Love,
Sanju....

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.7M 124K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
1M 34.1K 34
He posted my half naked picture. He bullied me for years. He caused only havoc. I lost all my friends. Never mind that, I was disowned by my family. ...
2.3K 208 28
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...
4.2K 116 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...