-𝙡*πšŒπš” π™ΌπšŽπš›πšŒπš’- Robby...

De f0reverAlways

"My life was a long more boring until you came alone." ... Mais

-F*uck Mercy-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-Season Two-
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
-season 3-
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
-Season 4-
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
~Season 5~
~Un~
~Deux~
~Trois~
-Quatre-
-Cinq-
-Six-

X.

1.1K 23 17
De f0reverAlways

As much as everyone was worried for Miguel, ther was still other fights going on the had 'our men' in them. At least that was what my grandpa had said to me. I was currently watching Robby fight Demeti and it wasnt that bad of a fight. It was pretty good.

"Robby Keene is ahead one-nothing as he and Demetri Alexopoulos battle it out for a trip to the finals." Daryl said as Robby and Demetri were fighting on the mat. 

"Point. Keene." Ref yelled when Robby punched Demetri in the stomach. "Score, two-zero. Go to your senseis." He said as Demetri walked to Daniel. He said something to him making him nod.  Demetri walked back to the mat where Robby was already waiting for him with his hands on his hip.

I honestly didnt care about the bet that my family had with LaRusso's i was here to fight for me and no one else. I mean it would be funny if i blew that championship fight on purpose. I could do that but i wouldnt I have to much respect for myself.

"On your marks. Ready." the ref said making them raise their fists up.  "And fight!" 

Robby was first to kick Demetri but he blocked it, he tried to kick him in the stomach but Demetri blocked it again and jumped in the air trying to kick Robby in the face but he raised his hand up, blocking it. 

"That's a block. No point." The ref said as they both looked at each other, Robby tried to punch him in the face but Demetri grabbed his hand pushing him to the ground.  But luckily, Robby managed to stand up in time, making Demetri miss with his punch and kick.  Robby ran to him again, blocking Demetri's moves. He swiped his leg under Demetri making him fall to the ground on his back. Robby raised his leg and kicked him in the stomach, winning the match. 

"Point. Winner." The ref said raising Robby's hand in the air making everyone cheer.  He walked back to his team giving high-fives to senseis, who smiled proudly. 

"All participants in the girls' semifinals, please report to the center mat. Matches begin in five minutes." The woman on the speaker said.  For the next few matches, Sam and i were the ones who won. Tory got knocked out at the last match against Samatha and i was not happy about it.

"This semifinal match has been all Cobra Kai. Y/n Rose is on her way to the big dance, once again." Daryl said.  "Oh, it's gonna be a battle for the ages, because here comes Samantha LaRusso and Miyagi-Do. The girls' final is set." Deryl said meaning that i and Sam will be fighting in the final. 

I turned to the bored and looked up at it seeing how everything was to fall out. Cobra Kai only had to win one of these fights and then we wou win the Championship and to me that didnt seem to hard. I mean, i have a hot boyfriend that has been kicking everyone's ass and yo have me who hasn't lost a fight in 5 years. That seems like good odds to me.

"Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do are neck-and-neck on the leaderboard. But there's a dark horse... Or should I say a dark bird? ...that still has a chance. Will Eagle Fang Karate stay alive in our dojo race?" Deryl said looking at the crowd.  "We're about to find out. Miguel Diaz has one minute to return to the mat!" Deryl said as they showed a countdown clock on the screen.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three," the crowd started to countdown.

"Well that's dramatic" i whispered to Robby who smirked and laughed slightly.  "two, one!" 

"Well, it looks like Miguel Diaz is not gonna fight," Deryl said as the crowd started murmuring. "Which means that the winner by default is Eli Moskowitz, who advances to the final where he will face Robby Keene." Deryl said as Miyagi-Do looked at Cobra Kai. 

"The finals are up next." He said walking off the mat.  "Ladies and gentlemen, the wait is finally over. It's finals time! Two champions from each gender will fight the last time. And then we will know who is the real Grandchampion here!" Daryl yelled making everyone cheer and clap. 

I wrapped my arms around Robby and he smiled and kissed my head. "You got this, Love." I whispered to him.

He nodded and we both started our way to the mat.

"Up first, the boys' fight! Good luck to all of our fighters! Let's go!" Deryl said walking off the mat as cheers and applause were heard. 

"This is it. Time to show LaRusso and your father that you don't need them. That you're strong enough on your own." Terry said looking down at Robby. 

"Competitors." The ref said making them both walk on the mat. They stood in front of each other, sending glares. "Face this way. Bow. Face each other. Bow." 

Both men get into the fighting stances.

"Ready and fight!" Ref yelled backing away as they started to fight. Robby was the first who attacked, he tried to kick Eli in the stomach but he blocked it.  Hawk tried to do the same but Robby raised his hand up blocking it, he ran to Hawk sending punches, finally punching him in the stomach. 

"Point! One-zero, Keene." The ref said as Robby jumped up and down while walking to his spot.

"Let's go, baby!" He yelled making Eli look at the Ref. 

"Time out."He said making Terry roll his eyes as he looked at Daniel.

Eli walked to his sensei and scared a few words. They bowed to each other and he walked back to Robby with a smirk.  They stood in front of each other with their fists up.

"Ready? And fight!" Ref yelled, this time Eli kicked first, sending a kick to Robby's stomach.  They both started to swing at each other, but blocked everything any of them send. Eli started to push him to the side of the mat with punches going non-stop. They tried to kick eachother by jumping up in the air but Eli was first to kick him in the stomach, sending both of them to the ground. 

"Point, Miyagi-Do!" Ref said making all Cobras look shocked. "Score, one-one." 

"Ready?"  They got back into there fighting stances.

"And fight!"  Robby angrily put his fists up as Eli ran to him and jumped in the air trying to send a kick but Robby grabbed his leg and pushed him to the ground. He tried to punch him in the stomach to earn a point but Eli just on time moved out of the way.  Robby kicked him in the stomach with his leg, Eli tried to kick him but Robby blocked it and send two kicks to his side. They started to swing at each other as Eli jumped in the air and kicked Robby in the head but he blocked it. 

"No point. Blocked. Continue." The ref said making them stand up from the ground. They started to fight again, after some punches Robby grabbed Eli by his gi and pushed him to the ground.  They kicked from each other and stood up fast, Robby tried to kick Eli but he blocked it.

"No point. Blocked." Ref said  making Robby send a kick, but Eli blocked it and Tried to punch Robby.  Eli send kicks to Robby who he blocked perfectly, but Robby pushed Eli a little and send a kick to his stomach but Eli blocked it with his arms. 

"No point. Continue!" The ref said as they started to fight again but now Eli grabbed Robby's gi who was now lost on his waist. He pushed him to the ground ready to pun h Robby, but Ref stopped him. 

"Back to your sides." He said making Eli stand up.

"Unbelievable! These two amazing competitors have reached their three-minute time limit in a one-one tie! This means their championship match will be decided, for the first time since 1985, by sudden-death overtime! Let's go!" Deryl yelled making the crowd cheer. 

"Go to your senseis." The ref said to Eli and Robby. Robby walked to Kreese and Silver.

"You're showing him respect. This fight should be over by now." He said walking away. 

"Do you wanna fight him?" Robby asked making Terry turn back to him angrily but John put his hand in front of his friend, stopping him. 

"You're angry. Good. Use it." Kreese said looking up at Robby with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at my grandfather. This wasn't going to end our way i could feel it.

"Competitors, to the mat." The ref said making them both walk back.  Robby looked at his gi and ripped it off, he trowed it to Tory who was confused. I on the other had was staring at his chest and his back and his abs, the lit just went on. 

"Stop drolling" Tory said with a smirk who was standing next to me. My eyes were fixed on Robby and his bare back. 

"I'm not" i answered with a eye roll and she tossed Robby's gi into my face. "Okay, maybe i am. He is my boyfriend i can do that. Plus look at him he is hot."

Tory rolled her eyes at me and i laugh slightly turning back to the fight at hand.

"Next point wins. Good luck, gentlemen. Ready?" The ref said as they got into their positions.  "And...fight!"  Robby swung his leg over Eli, he then jumped up and did the same but Eli dodged it. Robby sends a kick and put his leg on Elis, doing a backflip while sending Eli to the ground.  They both got up from the ground, Eli ran to him, but Robby grabbed his legs and pushed him to the ground, he was ready to punch Eli but he looked up seeing Kenny yelling to him to punch.  Eli took it as a chance and pushed Robby off him. They both stood up and started to send punches and kicks at each other.

All They do was a kick, punch and block. Eli tried to kick him but Robby punched him in the knee. "No point! Continue." The ref said as Robby started to walk toward Eli angrily. 

"Come on." 

"Come on!" Robby yelled, Eli kicked him as Robby got to hold off his leg. They both fell to the ground. Eli sends a kick to Robby's stomach earning a final point. 

"Point! Winner!" The ref said raising Eli's hand up in the air. Everyone cheered and clapped. Miyagi-do ran to Eli and hugged him. 

"Your boys' champion, Eli Moskowitz! And with that, Miyagi-Do goes to the final fight." Deryl yelled going on the mat.  "Next fight Cobra Kai Y/n Rose versus Miyagi do Samantha Larusso" He yelled going off the mat. 

"What better way to cap off this exciting exhibition of karate than with a final match for the ages? Representing Cobra Kai, the Queen Cobra herself, y/n Rose, with her defending 5 time champion belt." Daryl yelled pointing at me who stood on the mat while looking at sam, making the crowd cheer and applaud. 

"Coached by her senseis John Kreese and Terry Silver and Emma Rose. And representing Miyagi-Do Karate, the Bonsai Badass, Samantha LaRusso! Coached by her father and sensei, two-time All Valley champion Daniel LaRusso, who I've just been informed will be joined by Sensei Johnny Lawrence." Daryl said making me turn my head to my senseis who looked as confused as me. I shrugged and got back into my fighting head space. 

"So wait..." he said as Daniel ran to him and whispered something. Oh, I stand corrected. Fellow two-time All Valley champion, Sensei Johnny Lawrence! Let's go!" He said pointing at Johnny who walked to stand next to Daniel. 

"Don't worry about them." I heard my boyfriend say making her turn around."You've been fighting all your life. Now it's time for all that struggle to pay off. Use all that fire inside you." He said.

"I got this." I mumble to myself.  

"Hey and good luck." Tory said walking to stand next to Terry and my grandfather with Robby by her side making me nod.

"Head in the game, rose." Silver said making me smile and bow to them. 

"Competitors, take your position." The ref said making them both turn around and start walking. I stood in me place sending glares to Sam who did the same.  "Ladies, good luck. Face this way. Bow." The ref said as we turned to him and bowed. "Face each other. Bow." 

We got into the fighting stances.

"Ready?" He asked as they put their fists up and got into their positions. I started to jump and down ready to strike. "And fight!" He yelled.  I was the first to raise her leg up trying to kick Sam but she blocked it, Sam wanted to kick me but i got on the floor and swung her leg under Sam. 

But Sam jumped in the air doing a kick, kicking me right into the face. Everyone let out a gasp as Miyagi do cheer. 

"Point, Larusso"  i put her hand on her cheek and looked up at Sam. I walked to the side and grabbed a towel and spit the blood out of my mouth all well sending glares at the LaRusso's. "LaRusso. Score, one-zero." The ref said.

"She's not using Miyagi-Do. She's fighting aggressively." I said to my sensei's as i got the blood out of my mouth. 

"You get more aggressive. I've seen what's inside you. Let it out!" Terry whispered yelled. Went going to use this as a time out.  I nodded and spit the last of the blood out of my mouth and then got back onto the mat. 

"You're dead meat, Larusso" i whisper to myself and i think she heard but that's okay. 

"Oh shit" Eli whispered making Johnny and Daniel turn to look at him.

"What?" Johnny asked him.

"She's angry, like outraged"  He said looking at his ex-bestfriend. 

"Ready? And fight!" The ref said that i immediately ran to Sam, sending a kick to her stomach but she blocked it.  Sam tried to punch her but i grabbed her arm, Sam looked at her scared as i smirked and threw her over her back, and punch her in the stomach, earning a point.  

"Point, Rose! Score, one-one." The ref said as i stood up from the ground with a smirk on my face. I started to jump up and down to get the adrenaline going through my veins .  

"Ready? Fight!" Ref yelled Sam was the first to attack she send kicks to me but i blocked it all and kicked Sam in the stomach earning a point. 

"Point! Two-one, rose" He said as Sam looked around.

"Damn it!" She yelled and ran to her senseis. I stood in her place waiting for Sam to get back.  Samatha bowed to her senseis and ran to the fight.

"Ready? And fight!" Ref yelled, i wanted to attack her but Sam started to do some moves with her hands, confusing her.  As i jut got ready to fight. I might want to kill her but i have some sort of honour and i will stand by that. I was taught that.

I then got tired of this and ran at her and started to though kicks and other tings at her. We started to swing at each other and back away a little.  Sam sends a final kick but i put my leg out of bound. It was an oops and I didn't mean to do it. I was jus getting ready for a comeback. I dont cheat.

"No point. Out of bounds." The ref said making them walk to the center of the mat.  "Ready? And fight!" Red said making me run to her and start to kick her, but Sam blocked everything i sent.  I didn't get to react when Sam punch me in the chest, earning a point.

I then mentally slapped myself for being sloppy and not paying attention to her and her other moves.

"Point, LaRusso." The ref said as i put her hand on her chest breathing heavily. 

"Score's two to two. The next point wins. Ready? Fight!" He said making me run to her as i started started to throw diffident punches but Sam blocked it. 

"That's a block. No point!" He said making Sam kick me in the stomach but i stepped aside right in time after learning from my mistakes and, grabbing Sam's leg.  We both fell to the ground and started to punch each other but i accidentally punched Sam in the face with her elbow when i tried to get up. 

"Warning. Elbow to the face." The ref said making them stand up. "Go to your senseis." He said making me look at him. 

"Bullshit!" She yelled and walked to her senseis.

"Warning? Should be a point deduction!" Johnny said while looking at the Ref. 

"She comes in like that again, give her a shot to the other eye. She can't see, she can't fight." Terry said making me raise an eyebrow. 

"Won't I get disqualified?" I asked confused.

"Why? She ran into your elbow. Do exactly what you just did, disguise it in a counter." He said with a smirk. 

"It was an accident. I don't need to cheat to win. I'm strong enough do to that fairly. I fight with hounor and i dont care if i hate her. I was taught better than that." I said making Silver look at me. My grandpa and mother, along with Lucas gave a small nod, saying he was okay with what i was doing.

"Since when do you disobey an order?" He asked as i put my hands on her hip and rolled her eyes. 

"I don't, I just think that I can do it without cheating. Scratch that, i know i can do it without cheating." I said making my grandfather step into the conversation with my mother right behind. 

"Remember what kick I thought you were back at home" He asked making me look at him with wide eyes.

"I won't do it" i said shaking my head. 

"Do it and we win" He said looking straight into my eyes. 

"What if I do it incorrect, I could break her neck or a lot worse. It is called the black widow for a reason grandpa Kreese." I said looking at my grandfather not believing what he is saying. 

"Then do it correctly, come on y/n/n, let the anger who's inside you out" He said pointing at my heart. I looked at my mom who nodded at her fathers words. 

"Yes, sensei" i said and bowed to them. I walked back to the mat and put her fists up in the air. 

"Ready? And fight!" Ref yelled as Sam tried to kick me in the stomach but i blocked. Sam started to punch and kick me in every part of her stomach but i dodged it and walked back a little.  I put her hands down on her sides and looked at Sam who looked confused. I took a deep breath and ran to Sam. 

Sam tried to swing her leg under me but i jumped in time putting me legs over Sam's neck, getting a good hold of it, and pushing her down.  I raised my hand up in the air and punched Sam in the stomach, winning the match. 

"Point. Winner!" The ref said raising my' hand in the air, i looked down at Sam who was holding her neck with her hand. 

"Hey. You all right?" I asked looking down at her. Sam immediately stood up from the ground and ran off the mat. 

"What a match!" Daryl yelled walking on the mat.

Everyone ran onto the mat cheering from cobra kai. I was going to be given the mike but then terry took it away and i just rolled my eyes at him.

"Thank you. Thank you." Silver grabs the mic. "We couldn't be prouder for our hard won victory. And we're just as proud to announce we'll soon be opening Cobra Kai franchises throughout the entire Valley, so every one of you young men and women here can be apart of our championship dojo, and learn Cobra Kai's way of the Fist."

After i left the building i went home to my house and i tried to fall asleep but i just couldnt do it. The fight felt off today and terry was more suspicious than usual and i honesty think that he was paying the refs but i dont know if it had to much of an affect on my match's.

I get pulled out of my day dream when i hear a knack at my window. I open it an see robby. When he comes him he just starts t cry and explains everything that has happened in the last 2 hours about how he went to see his dad, how Miguel might have ran away. It was crazy.

After talking to him for about an hour he seemed to have calmed down and was now okay. He also ended up falling asleep on my at one point so that was nice. I closed my eyes now letting myself fall asleep with somewhat peace in my life.

And they all lived happy ever after

Okay.... We all know that is bull shit but we get to see everything change next season.

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

119K 2.8K 39
being fearless is something brought out by meeting that someone special, it was in cherish's case [𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„] [MIGUEL DIAZ 𝐗 πŽπ‚] [COBRA KAI...
11.7K 435 34
A COBRA KAI STORY tory nichols x selena blackbeard "IM MAD AT MYSELF FOR FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU" (ck3-?) I DO NOT OWN THE PLOT OF COBRA KAI...
35.2K 691 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...
101K 1K 14
One shots of characters from cobra Kai/ karate kid Examples: Miguel Diaz- Johnny Lawrence- Daniel LaRusso- Eli Moskowitz /hawk- Bobby brown- Tommy...