Love in the Big Apple

By thesuckyone

Julie Stobart had no idea when she walked into the pet store that her life was being changed forever. She qu... More

Some enchanted evening
Fate Steps In
Lucky Louie
Here comes the sun
Bewildered
Birthdays and Board Meetings
Vegetative State
Caramel Macchiato
Silent lucidity
Fate Steps in Again
Weekend Confessions
Glimpses of forever
Family photos
Baby Toes
The sun comes out
Home Sweet Home
School days
Moving Along
Rice and Showers
Caroline Marie
Baby Love
Quinn party of three
Dysfunction
Santa Baby
Mommy Dearest
Tornado Carrie
War Games
Desperate Heart
Hold Me Now
No Apologies

Pocono

1.4K 19 2
By thesuckyone

Julie woke up the next morning feeling well rested. Rollie had only woken up once during the night and Brian had gotten up with her. Brian was still asleep. She looked at the clock and it was 7:15. She knew the baby would be waking up any time. She got up, grabbed the baby monitor and jumped in the shower. She knew if she hurried she'd be able to get her shower in before she got fussy.

She finished in the shower and got dressed, she was surprised Rollie wasn't awake yet. She checked the monitor and she wasn't in her crib. She ran out of the bathroom and yelled for Brian. He was laying in bed with Caroline. Julie sighed in relief. She sat on the edge of the bed smiling. Caroline was undoubtedly a Daddy's girl. Brian was talking to her and she was staring at him. "You're my girl aren't you?" He would say. Rollie would study his face so intently. Today though he was playing with her nose and all of a sudden she smiled so big and let out a little laugh. Brian and Julie both jumped with excitement. Julie grabbed her phone to record it,"make her do it again!" Brian talked and played with her and she did it again. The sweetest sound either of them had ever heard.

Brian wasn't going to the set til lunchtime so he said he would stay home with Caroline and Julie could go to her Drs appointment herself. "Do I have time to maybe get a pedicure when I'm done?" She asked.

"Sweetheart, yes, go pamper yourself a bit. You've earned it." He said kissing her.

"Thank you so much." She kissed him again and then kissed Rollie. "Be a good girl for Daddy. I love you."

Julie's Drs appointment was at 9:00. She had a great check up. Everything had healed, she had lost all but 3 pounds of her pregnancy weight and she was feeling excellent.

"Well my dear, I think you have got the green light on everything." Dr Lills said. "However, you're not on any birth control so we can get you scheduled for your first shot in a couple of weeks, or put you on the pill, or you can use condoms."

"I'll be honest with you, we haven't even really discussed it yet." Julie said feeling a little embarrassed.

"Well that's normal, I would just say since you're not sure yet, use protection until you are sure. Your body is still getting back to normal and I've seen many women get pregnant right away and they're shocked."

" I will Dr Lills, thank you." Julie said.

She left the Drs appointment feeling unsure. She wasn't sure she wanted the shot but she knew it was to early to even think about another. Not to mention they were planning their romantic get away. She didn't want to ruin the mood.

In the meantime she stopped at her favorite spa and they squeezed her in for a bikini wax and pedicure. No way was she risking not looking perfect for Brian now that they were free to enjoy one another completely again.

She was on her way home and called Brian to check in, "hey gorgeous, how's it going to?" He asked.

"Good, I'm on my way home." She said cheerfully.

"Hey I talked to my mom, and she said they're free any weekend in the next 6 weeks. Looking at my calendar, I'm free this weekend and another weekend in 4 weeks. If she keeps her this weekend, my brother James and his family are coming to visit but said they wouldn't mind keeping Rollie at all. In fact I'm sure my niece and nephew would love to have a newborn to play with."

"what do you think? I don't want to overwhelm Mom and Pop." Julie asked concerned.

" trust me if my mom was worried, she'd have said no."he assured.

"Do you think we could get a reservation on such short notice?" She asked.

"I already and made tentative reservations." He said proudly.

"Well, then it sounds like a no brainer." She cheered.

"Yay, I'm getting laid!" He teased.

Thursday arrived and Brian had arranged to be off work by noon, he hurried home and Julie had them all packed and ready to go. She was a little sad, and a little nervous to be leaving Caroline but knew she would be well taken care of.

Julie had just finished feeding her when Brian got home.

"Good Afternoon my sexy wife." He said kissing her on the lips.

"Mmmmm good afternoon to you too." She said kissing him back.

Brian picked up Caroline from her bouncy seat, "hey baby girl, you ready to go hang with your Mimi and poppop for the weekend?" She cooed and smiled.

"It's been a few weeks since they've seen her." Brian added.

"They won't even recognize you." He said kissing her cheeks.

"Are you sure YOU can leave her?" Julie teased.

"I think so." He winked.

Try got in the car and made the 2 hour drive. Rollie slept most of the drive and got fussy about 20 mins before they arrived. When they pulled up Brian's parents came out to greet them. Carol hugged Brian and then Julie, Brian got Rollie out of the car and carried her car seat into the house. As soon as they got inside Julie took Caroline into the other room to feed her one last time before they left. She had brought plenty of milk for Carol to use but figured one last feeding would save one more serving for Carol in case of an emergency.

She finished feeding her and they came back out with James, Carol, and Brian. James held his arms out to hold her. Julie handed her to him and Rollie was immediately mesmerized by him.

Carol came and looked over James shoulder and was talking to Rollie. Rollie was so at peace and mellow. Brian gave his Mom the baby bag and showed her everything.

Carol grabbed Brian reassuringly by the shoulders, "Bri, sweety, I promise you she will be in the same, if not better condition than she was when you dropped her off."

Carol hugged Julie, "you both go have a great weekend, relax, enjoy each other and we'll be here when you come back on Sunday."

"Mom, we're going to call no check on her regardless."Brian chimed in.

"That's fine, so what's going to make you relax, but I promise she's going to have a great weekend." His mom assured.

"Thanks mom, thanks pop." Julie and Brian said.

They hugged James and Carol and kissed Rollie many times each. Julie made it out the door before she cried. They got in the Jeep and Brian hugged her. "You gonna be ok?" He said brushing her hair back from her face.

"Oh I'll be fine, it's just harder than I thought it would be." She said wiping her eyes.

"You know she's in great hands right?" He grabbed her hand.

"Oh I'm not worried that she won't be in safe arms, I'm just sad to be leaving her, but, I am so excited to have this time with you." She smiled.

"Me too Juls." He said rubbing her leg. She looked at him and he smirked.

"What is that smile about?" She quizzed.

"You know I'm gonna rock your world right?" He chuckled he.

"That's the plan." She winked back.

They made the hour drive to their cabin. It was perfect. Very cozy, fireplace with a gas log, beautiful king sized bed and the best part was a hot tub inside the cabin. They brought all the bags in. Brian called his Mom to check on Rollie and could actually hear her cooing in the background. "Bri, she's an angel and she's doing great. Your dad already had the neighbors over to see her."

Julie had taken her hair out of the ponytail she'd had it in for the drive. Brian had plugged his phone in to charge and had stopped to watch her.

She noticed and walked over to him, he could smell her shampoo scent from where he was. It immediately had him turned on.

She started to walk away and he grabbed her by the hand. "Where do you think you're going hot stuff."

He pinned her against the wall with his arms on each side of her. "You my dear, aren't going anywhere." He said kissing her hard on the lips.

"Oh my God Brian." Julie gasped, "You have no idea how much I've missed this." She said untucking his tshirt from his jeans and pulling up towards his head to take it off completely. She ran her hands across his chest, playing with his chest hair.

Brian groaned. Just her touch sent him spinning. He picked her up and carried her over to the couch and laid her down. She rested her head on the couch pillow and looked up at him. It had been so long since there was nothing in between them. She reached her arms out to pull him down on top of her. She kissed him hard, running her nails across his back, feeling him grow hard against her thigh. Brian took her clothes off and the rest of his own. They were kissing and he suddenly stood up. "What's wrong?" Julie asked puzzled.
"We're doing this all wrong." He said.
"It felt pretty right to me." She said breathily.
He chuckled, "just wait."
Julie sitting up on the couch now in just her bra and panties," uh honey, getting a little cold over here."
He ran to the bedroom and came back with a comforter and pillows and laid them out on the floor in front of the fireplace, then lit the fire.
Julie smiled, getting up and coming towards him, "I really love the way you think."
""I really love you." He said taking one of her bra straps down off her shoulder.
She kissed him again. They lowered themselves onto the blanket on the floor. Julie straddled him and was looking down at him, he smiled up at her and grabbed for and pulled her down to him. Kissing her hard, his hands urgently and so needy running thru her hair. He could do nothing else but run his hands thru her hair and she was putty in his hands.
"Do you have any idea what you do to me?" He said looking at her with his hands still in her hair.
"Do you have any idea what you do to me?" She said kissing his neck and letting her hands wander.
He grabbed her hand and put it exactly where he wanted it.
They spent several hours on that blanket in front of the fire. Julie knew she was spending the rest of her life with this amazing man, she still wasn't sure how she got quite so lucky, but she was going to be sure to never take him for granted.
Around 11 pm they came up for air.
They were standing at the counter eating some fruit and deli meats that'd brought with them and Julie cried out, "oh my God Brian what have we done?"
Brian stopped, startled and confused, "care to elaborate?"
"Brian we didn't use any protection." She said in a panic.
Brian laughed.
"Why is that funny?" She asked.
"Juls, it's fine, you think I didn't think of that. We're married, we have a nice house, nice cars, I have a pretty successful career, I think we'd be just fine."
"Brian what would people think? If we got pregnant this soon." She said worried.
Brian walked over to her, wrapped his arms around her and said, "what do I think they would think? Well I think that they'd All look at you and see how gorgeous you are and think, well of course that homely dude kept knocking her up. She's smokin hot."
Julie smiled," come on Bri, for real."
Brian kissed her softly and said, "I really don't give a fuck what anyone else would think. We're very happy, we're very in love and what's meant to be will be."
"You always know exactly what to say. My champion." She smiled stroking his face.
"No, no, no, you're stroking the wrong thing." He teased.
She rolled her eyes at him and he picked her up over his shoulder, "oh yeah? You wanna roll those eyes at me?" And he playfully swatted her on the butt. He carried her into the bedroom and put her on the bed.
They spent the rest of the night there, and most of that time awake.

Julie woke up the next morning to the smell of Bacon and coffee. She smiled to herself, he spoiled her so much. Although she knew the bacon wasn't completely for her. She got up and grabbed a pair of yoga pants and A sweatshirt and walked out into the living room. Brian was on the phone, "yeah, that's great Mom. So she slept all night?" He said making surprised eyes at Julie. "Ok good, I'm so glad." He said smiling giving Julie a thumbs up. She smiled and grabbed a mug of coffee. "Ok mom, well if you need us, please call." He said. "We love you guys too. Thanks again."
"So she's doing ok?" Julie asked.
"Yep she slept all night. Went to bed about 10:30 and didn't get up until 7:00 this morning." Brian answered.
"Wow, maybe she needed a vacation from us too?" Julie teased.
"Apparently so." Brian answered. He looked over at Julie who had curled up with her legs crossed in front of her on a bar stool at the kitchen counter. She was adorable and every thing she did was sexy to him.
He leaned against the counter standing next to her. He looked pretty hot to Julie, pajama pants at shirt and an open hoodie with the hood pulled up. Julie looked at him standing there, grabbed for a piece of bacon and said,"can I help you Mr Quinn?" Breaking a piece of bacon off and putting it in her mouth.
"Oh I'm sure there's plenty you can help me with but for now I just want to get you fed." He winked.
"Well you're no fun." Julie winked back.
"Oh trust me hotness, you'll have plenty of opportunities over the next 48 hours." He said walking sick over to the stove to finish making the bacon and start the eggs.
"So what are we going to do today?" She asked getting down and walking over to make herself a coffee.
"We're going to sleep a little, and laugh a little, and watch movies a little, oh and fuck a lot." He said very matter of factly.
! M

choked on her coffee spitting it across the counter. "BRIAN MICHAEL QUINN", she laughed," you can't whammy me with answers like that when I'm not expecting it."
He laughed, "well was a wrong?"
"No you weren't wrong, you're definitely on the right track." She responded.
"Maybe throw a swim in the hot tub into the mix and we're set." She added
"Done!" He said.

They sat at the table together and ate breakfast and drank coffee and talked. He caught her up on the latest show news and their tour schedule. They talked about Julie going back to work.
"Do you really want to go back to work?" He asked.
She paused before answering him, "I can't stand the idea of leaving Rollie with a babysitter, but I don't want to be the freeloading lazy wife either."
"Can I give you my honest answer?" He asked hesitantly.
"Of course you can." She smiled
"I don't like the idea of her being raised by a nanny or babysitter." He said, nervous how
she would take it.
"However, your happiness is very important to me, so if you wanted to work, I would support that completely. But if you're on the fence, and my opinion counts, I'd rather you stay home full time. With me being on the road and filming so much, I'd rather you he's stress free as possible while holding down the home front."
"Of course your opinion matters." She said.
"Deep down I want to be home with her. I don't want to miss a thing." She said, "but I don't want to be selfish and I want to do what's best for our family."
"What's best for our family is for you to be happy and for our daughter to feel safe, secure and loved. I think I do pretty ok providing for us, we don't need the income to thrive and I'd rather you be with Rollie as long as that's what makes you happy."
Julie put her arms around Brian's neck, "you make me happy too." He leaned in and kissed her.
They spent most of the morning laying in bed curled up with one another. After round 2 they fell asleep in each other's arms. Julie woke up to the sound of her phone ringing, it was her sister. She quickly looked at the clock on her phone as she declined the call. This was hers and Brian's weekend of solitude. Lisa would have to wait. Brian woke up to Julie's stirring. "Hey, you getting up?" He grumbled.
"Not necessarily, phone woke me up and I'm just taking a bathroom break." Julie smiled.
"Good, come back when you're done." He stated.
"Yes sir!" She teased with a salute.
"That's right, don't forget it." He smirked. He noticed she was looking for clothes to put on. "Don't go getting dressed, you won't be needing clothes."
"My aren't we bossy." She laughed. "Very Christian Grey of you. I'm cold that's why I want clothes."
"Well if you'd just go do what you need to do and get your cute ass back in bed you would warm up." He said.
"Well aren't you the sexiest naked voice of reason ever." She joked.
"Yes, I am, now hurry." He said
As Julie was walking back to the bedroom her phone rang again. She yelled for Brian to see who it was. "It's Lisa." He yelled. Should I answer it?"

"Yes I'm coming." She said. Brian answered, "Hey Lisa, it's Brian, Julie's indisposed at the moment. What's up?"
Brian sat in silence listening to Lisa. Julie came into the room, she could tell whatever Lisa was saying wasn't good news. She sat down next to Brian, Brian looked up at her and shook his head. "Ok Julie's back hang on you can talk to her." He said handing the phone to her. "What's going on?" She asked confused. "Your mom."
She sighed and threw her head back in disgust. "Great" she grumbled.
"Hey Lisa what's going on with Mom?"
"Well she's broke, she came to me asking for 5,000.00 and I told her no. She had a meltdown and told me that I was a horrible daughter and that she was glad she had you back in her life now."
"Well she's out of her fucking mind if she thinks I'm giving her money. I don't have that kind of money. Just because my husband is successful doesn't mean I have access to his money." Julie emphasized.
Brian looked at her with frustration. It hurt his feelings that she would say that. He never thought of his earnings not being hers.
Julie got off the phone, she looked at Brian, "did I say something that upset you?" She questioned.
"Well yeah you just made it sound to your sister like you gave no access to OUR money. Julie you know you can access our accounts anytime and if you wanted to lend your mom the money all we had to do was talk about it."
"Oh Brian, I didn't mean it that way at all. My sister knows that too. I just meant that I don't want my mom thinking we're going to be her personal ATM." She wiped away a tear. "I'm so sorry Brian. My mom stresses me out so much and she hasn't even been back in my life for a month. I can't handle her." She started crying harder.
Brian sat up and held his arms out to her, "come here." He wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry I got so bent out of shape Juls. I know she's a thorn in your side and I should have taken that into consideration." She cried into his chest and she couldn't stop.
"Hey, Juls, it's ok. Please don't cry baby." He said stroking her hair.
"I wanted this weekend and now it's ruined because of my damn mother and sister."
"Hey." He said making eye contact, "our weekend is far from ruined."
"You promise?" She asked wiping away tears.
Brian laid her back on the pillow, "I absolutely promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 203 31
"Hello?" I didn't usually answer unknown numbers, but what the hell? I was sitting at my desk, staring at a camera set to record, "Who's calling?"...
746K 14.5K 68
Holly never thought her world would be normal. What she didn't expect was finding love before she even knew what it was.
40.2K 1.1K 32
Meeting the Impractical Jokers while your at work seems amazing. Even if they are dancing round customers and screaming at you, it's just a dare? Rig...
13.1K 377 30
One accident can completely change a person's life. In this case, one accident can completely change three lives. Find out what happens when Brian Q...