I Can See The Writing on The...

By Perrydxse

Natalie Hudson; A fourteen year old girl Currently Living in Canada. Katy Perry; A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter One ~ Start of second book
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
i ~ Start of third book
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
Epilogue

Chapter 10

3.2K 48 2
By Perrydxse

This was the Life I had chosen, Well actually this life had chose me, And it was going to be the Hectic one.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[10 Days Later]

[Natalie's POV-]

I was Starting School Tomorrow, I knew it was going to be same old boring like my last school, Me and Nathan had grown Closer and he Seemed to like me more than his Friends, It might've been the Unknown Fame I had, It could've also been a genuine friendship, I took it for a genuine friendship but I couldn't force myself to trust him just yet, He could tell the press and then i'd be done for.

Katy was organizing my school Supplies as I'd be going in a matter of 18 hours, Katy was Too busy for me anyways, She was always at work or at dinner.

It's funny cause she said she loved me the most And she's with her boyfriend more than me, I really liked John honestly I did, It's Katy's fault she doesn't spend more time with me, Katy had recently got handed over Parental Rights in court, So she had been stressing over that, I had overheard her crying one night saying how she might have to take me back to Canada, Honestly I was So done with Canada, Canada Could become part of Russia and I wouldn't care, I knew that wasn't going to happen though.

"Katy?" I said Trying to find her

"I'm in the Kitchen" she replied tiredly

"Whats wrong?" I said walking into the kitchen finding Katy leaning against a window cill looking outside.

"Work"

"Whats wrong with that?"

"Stressful"

"Katy?" I said walking up to her to give her a comforting hug

"Oh my god Katy, You're freezing!" I said leading her out of the Kitchen into the living room, then lying her down on the couch near the fireplace.

"So what if I am." Katy said in a droid tone of voice

"Katy that's not good" I argued back grabbing a blanket for her

"You don't need to do all of this for me babe" Katy said

"Yeah I do, You won't take care of yourself and Lover boy ain't around, I have to take care of you." I looked at Katy straight in the eyes

"Do you want a water?" I asked more politely

"I'll grab my own babe" Katy said Getting up but falling back down on the couch

There was Something wrong with Katy, Terribly wrong, I had to be with her.

I grabbed Katy a water keeping my eyes on her, I went back to the couch, Katy was in bad shape right now.

"What do you think is wrong?" I asked Katy

"I don't have a clue." Katy said faintly

"I'll stay with you Katy" I said pulling my hand out of my pocket and giving it to Katy, She instantly took it and put it in hers, Her body was so cold, Below Temperature actually, I grabbed a chair and propped it beside The Couch Katy was on.

"What about you going to work, You're obviously not fit enough to go to the studio, I can Stay home if you want."

"I'll call tams later and tell her, John Told me He would come over later tonight, I'm surprised he hasn't shown up yet, You should Go to school."

"We barely get enough time together when we're healthy, Never mind being sick, I'm staying with you Katy." I said

"Well what are you going to do watching me, Sleep with me, Tell me stories, Give me a teddy bear, No you aren't, Kids don't watch after their parents" Katy said Giving me a bit of a weird look

"So what, You need me, My mom would get sick all the time and I would have to look after her, It's fine Katy, I'm.... Oh my god, I'm sorry Katy i forgot again!" I said wanting to shoot my self for saying that

"It's alright.... I'm fine.... I'll be fine... John will be here soon, Why don't you go Upstairs for a minute" Katy said tears welling up Wanting to cry, Oh my god I'm such an Idiot, I let it slip out of my mouth like it was no big deal, How could i do that to her, After what she was going through I totally Iced the Cake with that one.

I went upstairs and Had my head down the whole time, I had Made myself feel like a criminal again, How could i just Do that, It was almost like I had Slapped a Cute Innocent Puppy in the face and expected nothing to happen, I felt terrible How could I, That kept repeating in my head.

How Could I.

When i made it to my bed room I could Faintly hear Katy talking, John must've been here now, I laid on my bed and expected the worst, Katy must've told him, How could he not figure out.

It had been a good 20 minutes when i finally went downstairs, Katy was sitting on the couch now, I went to sit beside her when Katy told me to go back up-stairs.

"Why?"

"Because!" Katy yelled

"What did I do, Nothing!" I refused

"Do it!"

"No!"

"Natalie Go upstairs"

"I went to come apologize But nooo I'm not aloud, At this rate I wish i was Back In canada!" I said then ran upstairs.

When i got up I grabbed my phone and wallet another Jacket, My passport and a blanket, I turned my Location Tracker off on my phone and jumped out the window, There was a slanted roof part so I didn't get hurt, I jumped off that and ran, I put on my sunglasses and went through the ferns, I didn't stop running, I couldn't stop running, The hot tears escaped my eyes and burned my cheeks as they slid down my face.

I went to apologize to Katy and She had told me to get out, I did her a favour and Ran away, This time I wouldn't get into contact with anybody She knew.

I started to jog but Kept up my pace, Katy would be finding out I had run away again, I was scared, What if she Found me and we never had a good relationship, What if I continued to run away from her and she never found me, Or worse she was in another Car accident but I wasn't there to Help save her.

So many bad thoughts rushed through my head, Until One thought rushed into my head.

My Dad.

Where is he.

I found a bush and hid in it for a minute whilst i tracked him, Mason Page, I looked him up and hoped I could find him, I did find him, Ironically he was living in Santa Barbara, He had a wife and 2 Kids, I ran for the nearest Bus stop, I found a bus and asked where it went, It happened to be in favour for me and It did go to Santa Barbara, I had only been there once, And that was after John had helped me get there, Hopefully I could meet my dad And start a new life, Katy would have so much Trouble trying to get me away from him.

[Katy's POV-]

"Was I too harsh on her?" I asked John

"Maybe just a bit"

"What have I done." I said putting my head in my hands

"Go up and Apologize, I'm sure it won't hurt Katy" John suggested

"Yeah I'll go and do that" I said getting up and walking up the stairs

"Natalie, Can I come in?" I asked knocking on her door, There was no Response

"Look I'm sorry Can I please Come in" I said a bit louder, Still no response.

I opened the door to find No Natalie and the Window Wide open.

"FUCK fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" I said Running down the stairs

"What!" John said running into the hallway

"Natalie Is Gone, She's gone, Get a jacket and Shoes on, Were going to find her!" I said in all in one breath

"Oh man, I'll get our Jackets upstairs." John Said rushing past me running up the stairs

I grabbed my shoes and Found my phone, Who knows where she could've been by now.

John Came back with both of our Jackets, He gave mine to me and I put it on immediately, I found a near pair of sunglasses and put them on, I gave John his Aviators And passed him his phone.

"This is all my fault" I said as we headed out the door

"Look everybody makes mistakes."

"That's what Shannon Told me last time, I must make a lot of mistakes." I said Getting in the passenger side of John's Range Rover.

We started going and there was a lot of traffic, We kept on going straight there was tons of Traffic an all i was focused on was Finding Natalie, I was looking so desperately, I had just been given Custody of her and THIS happens, Wait... Where would she go... She wouldn't stay with Shannon, Rih was in Hawaii and Didn't even know Natalie was In Los Angeles, Markus wasn't even in Los Angeles and Russell.... She wouldn't call him period, She didn't have his phone number on her phone actually, My parents though, That's where she tried for last time, I knew it was a five hour drive but it was way too necessary.

"John Turn Back home!" I insisted

"Ok" he said without glancing at me or saying any other words.

In 10 minutes we were home

"Lets get some bags packed quickly, We're going to Santa Barbara." I said

"Why?" John Asked

"She tried to get to there last time, Why wouldn't she again." I said running up the stairs

"Good point, but what if she's not?"

"Well then we wasted a good trip on nothing."

"Lets hurry then." John Said as he followed me to the room

In a good 20 minutes we were packed, I just had to make sure we had a place to stay the night, So i phoned my parents.

"Hey It's Katy, Um can me and John stay the night at yours, We can great thanks we're on our way!" I said then attempted to hang up

"What's going on Katheryn?" My mothers concerned voice rung over

"I'm fine we'll be there soon we're just leaving OK?" I said

"That's fine hun, we'll get the house ready" she said

"Ok bye Love you" i said then hung up

"Let's get going!" I said taking out my duffle bag and putting it in the back of John's Range Rover.

Within 2 minutes we were on the road to Santa Barbara.

[Natalie's POV-] [3 hours Later]

The bus had just arrived at the road i was going to, I read the map, It was 5 blocks away... Great my mapping skills are terrible, I had the exact location Of where I was going and needed to go, I started jogging To put a good start on, I had seen people give me some very weird looks here, Might be that i have an Iphone in my hands and that I have a backpack on and Sweats and A T-Shirt on, I didn't Care.

(4 minutes later)

I had arrived at the correct street, I was looking for his Address.

Nope, Nope, no, no , Damnit no, oh yes.

I walked to the front of the house, There was Kids toys at the front, This looked like the right house, Before i went in I looked at my texts there was none from Katy... That I found odd.

I knocked on the door an hoped for the best, Until a five year old Blonde Girl came to open the door.

"Hello?" She asked Cutely

"Hi I was looking for A Mason Page?" I said Nicely back

"Just a sec..." She said then leaving

A male Figure walked to the door, This was It, I had finally met my dad.

^^^^^^^^^^^

[A/N]

I'm sorry if this is short, I'm doing this on my phone but I'm hoping it's longer than 2 pages, I have been able to update a lot Quicker lately and I'm so happy about it.

This Fan-Fic i decided will be 19 chapters, I know it's not thaaat long but that gives me timeeeee, And It also recently hit 1,100+ reads and 40 votes, I'm so happy about that, I've worked so hard this past 1-2 months on perfecting every Chapter (which some did fail Quite miserably) But i'm glad That you have liked the past chapters, I won't be on much Tomorrow, I'm hanging out at my friends and... She doesn't have phone service, So i might write a bit of the next chapter tomorrow, Maybe a Few Paragraphs.

I really just want to continue to thank you for reading this Fan-fic, It means so much to me, The reviews I have gotten are amazing! And If you want me to read your fan-fic I will trust me :)

Xoxo KatyIsMyFirework

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 997 30
"I ran.I ran away as fast as I could wanting leaving this life of hell behind me. Suddenly I felt myself collide into a young women who had raven bla...
163 19 12
Mariah Katylin Parker is just a regular 17 year old. Goes to school, has friends, hobbies, does chores. But who would ever suspect that a dinner of h...
26K 529 33
This Is A Fan Fiction Wherein A Girl Is Trying To Find Her Mom In Such A Young Age. She Loves Katy Perry. But One Day, One thing Changes Her Life. Wa...
208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...