𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭...

By Malxfelt22

Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was... More

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞?
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞?
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦?
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

707 12 4
By Malxfelt22

Four years later

You stared into the mirror, fixing your necklace while Draco sat on the edge of the bed, holding two small toddlers in his arms.

"Mama, pwetty." Scorpius clapped his small hands, smiling at you. Draco looked down at his son.

"That's right buddy, mummy looks beautiful." He replied. Eliana looked at her father with a smile. You turned around to stare at your husband and your two children.

These past few years brought you so much happiness in your life. You couldn't ask anything more.

You and Draco got married around the sixth month of your pregnancy. It was a lovely ceremony with close friends and family, Lucius walked you down the aisle. You will treasure that day for the rest of your life.

Then you gave birth to your babies a few weeks early than your original due date. Draco was a nervous freak while you on the other hand were calm until you started to push but once they placed the babies on your chest. You couldn't help to cry about admiring the babies and you thanked Draco for everything. Sometimes when you look at Scorpius and Eliana you would feel saddened by how they will never meet your parents and ask yourself why your biological parents abandoned you.

You turned back to the mirror to take one last look at yourself, feeling nervous and excited. Draco placed the twins on the bed and walked towards you, wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Nervous?" He asked, lowering his head to place a soft kiss on your shoulder. You let out a sigh.

"Yes." You replied. He raised his head and smiled at you.

"I'm so proud of you my love." He whispered. "I know Scorp and Eliana are proud of you too." You smiled as you turned your head to look at the twins who were talking with each other. Your heart melted, seeing them as you remembered what today was; graduation.

In the last few months of your pregnancy, you applied to colleges with Draco's help and you got accepted to one. You spend endless hours on exams and homework. Draco took care of the twins whenever you were in classes and made sure to help you with any assignments.

There were times you wanted to give up but Draco reminded you that Scorpius and Eliana were gonna look up to you, especially Scorpius. He's a mommy's boy and looks for you. Draco was there whenever things became overwhelming for you, allowing you to cry on his shoulder but after many shed tears, endless amount of sleep, and frustration. It was worth it in the end.

"Mommy." Eliana beamed. You walked over to your daughter and picked her up, wrapping her small arms around your neck. "I love you."

"I love you too and your brother." You kissed her cheek as she let out a giggle.

"What about me?" Draco asked, with a pout on his face and crossing his arms. You let out a laugh before kissing him on the lips, hearing the whines from Scorpius.

"Mommy, daddy. Stop." He groaned, trying to tug at your dress in an attempt to separate you two.

"Scorp, mommy's and daddies are supposed to do that to show that they love each other," Eliana explained to her brother. You smiled at her.

"Let's get going." You replied. Scorpius extended his arms out for Draco to pick him up then the four of you left the house to go to the place the graduation will take place. Scorpius was happily chatting with you throughout the whole car ride.

"Then can we get ice cream tomorrow?" He asked, almost pleadingly. You turned your head to look at him with a smile.

"Yes, we can." He smiled. You can see the resemblance of Draco while Eliana resembled you. You turned your attention back to the front and leaned your head against the window, closing your eyes for a moment.

"We're almost there." Draco's voice caught your attention. You opened your eyes to look at him as his hand rested on your thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze. You smiled at him while his eyes were concentrated on the road.

A few minutes passed until Draco finally reached the destination, parking his car in the parking lot. You turned your attention to the twins to see them looking around the surroundings. You got out of the car to open the back door to take Scorpius from his booster seat while Draco unbuckled Eliana.

"You are gonna go with daddy." You handed Scorpius to Draco.

"We're gonna find a place to seat," Draco said. You nodded. "I'm so proud of you my love." You smiled then wrapped your arms around his neck to pull him in for a quick kiss.

"I will see you in a little bit." You replied once you two pulled away before kissing your children's heads and then walking inside the building where everyone who was graduating with you was gathering there.

"Hey Y/N!" You turned your head to see one of your friends that you made during your time in college.

"Hey, Arly." You replied. She smiled at you.

"Nervous?" You nodded with a sigh.

"I have to say a speech. Draco doesn't know about that but I want to share a few words." You replied, clutching the folded paper that you had to write your speech.

"Good luck." She said. "Draco is with the children?"

"Yes." You replied. "He is finding a seat for them."

"You are so lucky to have a husband like Draco and those beautiful children of yours." You smiled and nodded. Everyone began to get in their rows. You took a deep breath as your row began to walk to the stadium. You looked around to see many people cheering as everyone began to walk out. You saw many names across the screen. You walked to your seat and sat down next to your classmates.

"Thank you everyone for joining today. First of all, I want to congratulate the graduates." The audience clapped and cheered. "Now we have a special guest who is gonna read out her speech. Please walk up the stage Y/N." You got up from your seat and walked up the stage with your piece of paper in your hands. You looked at your classmates and then at the audience, you knew Draco was already listening to you, waiting for you to read your speech.

"Thank you, director. Classmates, as we graduate today. I know most of us had our ups and downs but we should feel proud for accomplishing our education." You took a deep breath before proceeding to continue. "I left high school when I was fifteen and decided to create a mafia. I had no purpose in life, nothing to look forward to but that was when I met him."

Everyone was awed while you felt a blush creeping on your face.

"He changed me to become a better person, showed me what love was. He was always there for me whenever I needed him, he encouraged me to return to finish my education and that's what I'm doing today. I want to show my children that I did finish my education, I want them to be proud of me, to know that their mother never gave up." A tear rolled down your face just thinking of the family that you created with Draco. You heard a few whispers from the crowd.

"She believes that she finished her education means it won't change what she did." You let out a sigh.

"I made some mistakes in the past that I'm not proud of but if I ever had the chance to tell my old self, I will tell my old self that we would have a family, get married, and finished education. Everyone makes mistakes but we overcome them, I want to graduate everyone and wish to have wonderful lives and cherish your time here. Thank you." Cheers were heard in your direction, making you smile. You walked down the stage and took your seat with the rest of your peers.

"You did amazing." A classmate whispered. You smiled at him.

"Thank you." You replied. He nodded and turned his attention to the director who was preparing a speech. You listened to the speech then your mind went back to the moment that you met Draco. You can't imagine your life without him—or your children. A person walked up to your row, signaling everyone in your row to stand up. You followed behind a classmate as they walked up the stage, holding a notecard of their first name and last name. You stared at your card, reading the name.

Y/N Malfoy.

You smiled as you walked up the stage to hand the card to the speaker after making sure to pronounce your name correctly. You stand there, waiting for the person in front of you to receive his diploma.

"Y/N Malfoy." You walked across the stage to pick up your diploma, hearing the cheers from the audience that you knew Draco and your children were cheering. A lady held your diploma in her hands as you walked up to her to shake her hand.

"Congratulations." She smiled before giving you the diploma. You thanked her before walking off the stage with a smile as you made it to your seat. You opened it to see your name and the college you graduated from, on the bottom was the signature of the director. You could feel the tears in the corner of your eyes that you accomplished this big milestone.

"Graduates, please rise." Everyone rose from their seats. "Please move your tassels from left to right." You moved your tassel to the other side. "Congratulations graduates." Everyone threw their caps in the air and cheered. Everyone went to find their loved ones as you did the same.

"Mommy!" Scorpius ran up to you, hugging you tightly around your leg. You looked down to see the mob of blonde hair. You picked up your son and held him in your arms.

"You let go of daddy's hand? He's gonna be a nervous wreck." You laughed, kissing his cheek.

"Scorpius! What did I tell you to not let go of my hand!" Draco's voice called out, carrying Eliana in his arms.

"He's right here, love." You reassured him once he came into view. Draco felt a bit of relief and smiled at you. He set Eliana on the ground as you did the same with Scorpius before walking up to Draco, hugging him.

"I'm so proud of you my love." He beams, kissing your head. You smiled at him, raising your head to look at him.

"Really?" He nodded and cupped your face.

"Yes, you came so far. I love you so much." He replied, before lowering his head to connect your lips into a deep passionate kiss. His hands rested on your hips. You two pulled away and looked at your children who were staring at you two with a smile on their faces. Draco's hand was still on your hips, there were a few times when you felt his thumb trace over your stomach causing you to look down at the gesture before a smile appeared on your face.

You grabbed his right hand and placed it in the center of your stomach while you watched his expression.

"Surprise." You said. His eyes left your stomach to stare into your eyes.

"You're pregnant?" You nodded, feeling the tears in the corner of your eyes.

"I found out recently and I wanted to surprise you today." You replied. He pulled you into a quick kiss before resting his forehead against yours, whispering I love you's.

"We're gonna have another baby?" Eliana asked in awe. You looked at her and nodded.

"You two are gonna have a baby brother or sister." You leaned down to their level with a smile.

"Yay!" They cheered. You stood up and grabbed your daughter's hand while Draco held Scorpius' hand.

They reached the car. After buckling the children into their seats, Draco and you got in the car, buckling their seatbelts before Draco started the car. You looked back to see the twins falling asleep. A smile formed on your lips before you felt a hand on your stomach. You turned back to see Draco's hand tracing small circles.

"They fell asleep." You said. He looked at you with a smile before adverting his eyes to the road, his hand still resting on your stomach.

"They were cheering for you all along." He let out a small chuckle, taking a glance at the twins. "They were proud of you. We were all proud of you." You smiled.

Draco pulled up into the driveway, turning the car off before unbuckling his seatbelt to take Scorpius and Eliana out of the booster seats.

"Love, don't you dare think about carrying one of them." You rolled your eyes as you opened Scorpius' door.

"I'm only a few weeks into my pregnancy. I'm not gonna get hurt by carrying our children." You replied, managing to unbuckle Scorpius' seatbelt, taking the small boy into your arms as his head rested on your shoulder. His small hands wrapped around your neck as he settled his face in your neck.

"I don't want you to be hurt," Draco replied as you two walked up the front door. You looked at him, giving him a reassuring smile before the two of you walked into the house. You two walked into the twin's room to lay them down on their beds.

"Good night my loves." You whispered, kissing their foreheads as Draco did the same. You stayed in the bedroom for a few minutes before going back to the bedroom, finding Draco laying on the bed with a book in his hand. He looked up from his book to look at you with a smile.

"Come here." You climbed into bed and wrapped your arm around his torso. Your head rested against his chest to hear his heartbeat while his hand traced small circles on your stomach. You began to take in this moment to cherish it in your memory.

Your eyes traveled to the photo frames that were hung on the wall. The day you got married, the moment Scorpius and Eliana were born, their first birthday, and finally the family photo that was taken a few months ago. Now there were gonna be more photo frames to hang on the wall once this new baby arrives. You looked at Draco who was staring at your stomach.

"Thank you, Draco." You spoke quietly. He looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"For what darling?" He asked. You smiled at him and rested your hand on top of his.

"For loving me, for always being with me during my hard times." You replied. "Thank you for showing me the meaning of love, for blessing me with a family. I don't know where my life would have gone if I never met you that night. I'll probably continue with the mafia but I don't regret ever meeting you, look where we are at now. We are married and have two beautiful children that we adore—not to mention this new baby inside of me. I love you Draco. I always cherish these moments when I'm with you and the children."

"I love you too darling. Thank you for letting me enter your life and into your heart, I cherish these moments with you and our children. We will create more memories as the years go on. We are gonna grow old and watch our children grow." He replied. You smiled and raised your hand to his face to caress it. You stared into his eyes that held so much love, and adoration in them. He lowered his head to connect his lips against yours into a slow passionate kiss which you returned the gesture.

He hovered above you as your hands left his face to under his shirt to feel his skin under your touch. He sat up to lift the hem of his shirt over his head, causing his hair to ruffle from the fabric before resuming kissing you on the lips. His teeth captured your lower lip, tugging it before letting it go. You sat up a little for him to take off your shirt.

His lips began to leave little kisses along your neck, worshipping every part of your skin just like the first time you two made love. You closed your eyes to sink in this moment of feeling his lips on your skin, feeling his skin touching yours.

"Make love to me, Draco." You whispered. Loud enough for him to hear you. He raised his head to look at you with a small smile. His eyes weren't covered in lust like the other times you two were intimate, his eyes were covered in love.

The love he has for you.

He reconnected his lips onto yours. His hand intertwined with yours as he kissed you passionately. His mouth roamed every part of your skin causing you to let out a quiet moan escaped your mouth as your other arm wrapped around his neck to pull him closer.

You were thankful for meeting him that night and allowing him to open your heart, showing you how to be loved. You always thought you were never gonna find happiness, find the right person or start a family.

Tonight Draco will show you how much he loves you, appreciating his wife for everything she has done and what she went through. He was your prince who saved you from your past and you were his savior for saving him from the torture.

Two souls found each other under the sheets just like the first time.

You were his and he was yours.

A love story that started in an alleyway, with a broken girl who never wanted to love and a teenage boy who wanted to show the meaning of love.

That night in the alleyway. The mafia queen found her king.

☀︎︎☁︎︎☽

Fin.

Who can we trust? Is officially over and I like how I wrote the ending. Thank you to everyone who has read this book. I enjoyed writing this and I hoped you enjoyed reading it. Feel free to check out my other books on my profile.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 75 8
Underground mob king Draco Malfoy has an empire that he built with his bare hands. Both feared and respected, the tall, blond criminal is a mastermin...
447K 13.9K 91
16+ 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒶𝓂𝓃 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈... She was...
231K 6.3K 47
𝙀𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙨𝙩 (.𝙣) 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 - Olivia Wind...
418K 14.8K 200
❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨...